This extension adds a Save as PNG, JPEG or WebP option to the right click context menu of every image.
Really simple extension to convert an image to a different format at download time. With the increase use of WebP on many sites it has become difficult to use the WebP images after they are downloaded do to the lack of support for the format in other programs. With this extension you can right click any image and "Save As JPEG" or PNG if you prefer. It can also save as WebP if you want to save same space.
- (2019-12-11) Jøhnnyká: It's working fine.
- (2019-10-20) BionicTenshi96: Doesn't work, not even after restarting Chrome...
- (2019-10-18) بهزاد ایزدی فریمانی: I saw in one of the reviews that after install, you need to quit Chrome and restart. Worked fine!!
- (2019-10-08) Thomas Demonte: This is the greatest extension I have ever used. Gyazo paired with this extension is the quickest and easiest way to get cropped screenshots ready to share. My internet experience has been greatly improved upon installing this extension. I do not know how I was functioning without it.
- (2019-09-28) Steven Shepherd: Absolutely worthless in Chrome. Can right-click to delete this POS extension?
- (2019-09-01) Pixelsplasher: R-clicked on a webp image > Save as JPG... Nothing happens. Restarted. Rinse. Repeat. Nothing. Bye.
- (2019-08-21) Dallin Koski: Works perfectly. Just restart Chrome.
- (2019-07-24) Tarik Cosovic: I really do not know why people are being so negative about this app. I tried many of these similar ones. But this is the only one wich does not asks me over and over where to save the image. This is such a timesafer! Thank you so much to the people who created it, really recommend! PS: I did have to restart my chrome and delete the similar apps to make it work
- (2019-07-06) Alexander Fagot: Doesnt work all the time. Like here for instance: https://www.xda-developers.com/files/2019/07/Xiaomi_Mi_A3_Lite_FCC_Dimensions.PNG.jpg
- (2019-05-13) Elizabeth Thompson: it's OK but... cannot name the file it goes in DOWNLOADS where you have to name it and move it
- (2019-04-28) Adrian K: Love it. Restart chrome people. Then use the extension. Screw WebP. Screw these idiotic companies trying to block each other's file formats for profit. The user suffers. Why do I need 3 different viewers and converters for a simple image. Idiots
- (2019-02-27) vlad varlamov: Странно ....но у меня все отлично работает .....
- (2019-02-17) antzol X: Не работает
- (2019-01-06) Quality Cellular: Works great. After I installed the App, it did nothing. I restarted Chrome and it works perfectly. FOR THE PEOPLE THAT ARE COMPLAINING THAT THIS APP DOES NOT WORK, JUST RESTART CHROME!
- (2018-11-15) Walisson Mateus: it does not work
- (2018-10-31) Onoriukpe danny: Not working on webp. DONT DOWNLOAD!!!!
- (2018-10-30) Christina Post: Didn't work. No save window ever came up.
- (2018-10-19) Atron Seige: When you are on a site and you save an image, the app works as the box says. When opening an webp image on the hard drive, the app does not work.
- (2018-09-22) GEORGE BIH: Just RESTART CHROME AND IT WILL WORK.GOOD JOB DEVELOPER ;)
- (2018-09-07) Di Động Sinh Viên: không hoạt động
- (2018-08-26) Bradley Hill: not working
- (2018-08-09) Hoàng Trí: Not working
- (2018-07-19) Hans Brandt: 90% fail rate. Pure garbage!
- (2017-12-07) Miles Broadbent: Dont know where it saves to if it does at all! not going to even look - off to find another
- (2017-12-07) Gordon Wong: doesn't work, added the menu but selecting save as does not do anything, no error messages.