Centers images on the page like Firefox does by default, instead of how chrome normally displays images (in the top left corner)
This extension centers an image on the page when viewing a url of an image. If the page ends in a .jpg, .jpeg, .gif, or .png, the image will be centered on the page and the background will be changed to black instead of white. Unlike other similar extensions, this extension also works when viewing files stored on your local hard drive.
- (2016-08-21) Krisztián Kovács: 99%-ban tökéletes, de akad egy-két oldal, ahol nem teszi középre a képet. Ettől függetlenül ajánlott...
- (2016-06-15) José Pardilla: Very simple code and does the trick mostly. It could use flexbox in the body tag to center the img instead though, since position:absolute doesn't work well on very big images when you zoom in.
- (2016-05-04) Depuis mon passage de Firefox, je cherchais comment modifier la couleur de fond lors de la vue d'une image et c'est parfait ! Merci
- (2016-04-26) Şaban Akkaya: güzel
- (2015-12-31) D&theJM Account: The version I used to use was remove by its author and this is a perfect replacement. Thanks for your contribution.
- (2015-12-31, v:1) Dorian Florian: Problems when zooming in.
The extension is amazing, exactly what i was looking for. However, i have noticed that sometimes, when i zoom in on bigger images, the upper part of the image is cut off and i can only scroll through middle and bottom part, but can't see the upper part without zooming out.