Make Popsocket Designs Quick and Easy
Circle Pop Merch Maker for Merch By Amazon can help you make great-looking, circular, 485 x 485 Popsocket images in just a few simple and easy steps. First, just choose any image from your computer or online image sites like Pixabay.com or Unsplash.com. Then, decide where you want to crop the image into a circle. Once you are happy with your image, save it as a PNG to your computer.
- (2020-01-24) KDP Mastermind: Junk, don't buy. Developer refuses to update tool to work properly.
- (2019-12-09) s anders: I love this app, but it has not been working for me this month. I am unable to download any image - returns network error. Will there be an update anytime soon?
- (2018-10-11) Amen Ra: Download button not working. New version and on another laptop the app download button still does not work.
- (2018-08-18) YellowMountain1: Works great. Cuts time in half or more. Could use an inner circle guide to keep images from getting cut off when printed.
- (2018-07-14) Steve Costaney: Works great! Fast, never a problem.,,Tip: Make sure you use nice high quality images! If you close up on smaller files it will get Pixleated as would with any other program when enlarging! This add on has cut my time to making popsockets to nothing.
- (2018-06-25) MegaJodog: It needs the other inner circle guide. all my designs I made are going over and getting cute off. Please have both lines which are in the merch best practiced guide. Thank you.
- (2018-06-21) Scott Starkey: Images are so poor quality once the are captured Im finding the tool pointless as Im downloading the image then using a photoshop and the merch popsocket template to resize them!
- (2018-06-15) Leanne Brown: I love this! I'm really excited to use this for my Merch needs! Thanks.