A beautiful dashboard for Merch by Amazon. It updates as you sell and notifies you instantly about new sales with a cha-ching sound
PrettyMerch adds a beautiful dashboard to your Merch by Amazon account. Get an overview of your most important metrics instantly once you sign in. It updates "as you sell" and notifies you of new sales with the most satisfying "Cha-Ching" sound, even if the browser is closed. You don't have to filter and refresh the Analyze page any more to see your sales. PrettyMerch is #1 most downloaded and top-rated extension for Merch by Amazon Sellers. Main Features: - A pretty dashboard which updates in real time - Desktop notification of new sales with a 'Cha-Ching' (or 'Super Mario') sound - Todays sales; See number of products sold and royalties - List of shirts which sold Today; Shown in the order in which they sold - List of the Top 10 Best Sellers by units and royalties in the last 30 days - Summary of you sales for Today, Yesterday, Week, Month and Previous Month - All Time Sales; so you know when you're eligible for a tier up - Chart of sales for the last 8 days - Set your tax rate to show royalties after tax - Shirts which are in under review or in processing - Total designs rejected, so can keep an eye on it - Your Tier, upload limits and shirts uploaded Notifications - Notification when you're logged out - Notification Merch by Amazon posts a new message - Notification when you're tiered up - Notification when your earnings have been posted * PrettyMerch PRO (only $9.99/mo): Analytics - Get detailed analytics of your sales for any time period for any marketplace - Best sellers, best days/months, averages per day/month, product performance, searchable list of items sold, charts by day/month - Probably the most detailed sales analytics you can get for Merch Stay Logged In Continuously: - Auto Re-Login checks if you've been logged out of your account, and automatically logs you back in More: - View royalties on the charts - Click on any bar on the chart to view sales - Click on any of the sales widgets to view the sales for that period - View detailed analytics for your sales, such as the top selling product types, fit types and colors
- (2020-02-06) Ossma Chougrana: رائع
- (2020-01-27) Tammy D.: LOVE this, so many tools & FREE! If I could give it 10 stars I would!
- (2020-01-23) Ibrahim Peeyal: love being logged in all day, especially on days I'm uploading to Merch, and I don't have to keep reloading in. The analytics are outstanding and extremely helpful!
- (2019-12-24) Hussain Yassin: great!
- (2019-12-13) Zuko the Dog: Hands down most appealing analytics extension.
- (2019-12-12) Luka Radaelli: love it
- (2019-12-11) Glo C.: Been using the pro version for a year now but the update is not doing well. The EDIT option does not work. It just loads and loads abut nothing happens. Please fix this.
- (2019-12-06) Ufit Design: Thank you!
- (2019-12-06) Dennis Samples: I have used the Pro version for over a year and I find it irreplaceable. It makes managing my account and my business so much easier. I know at a glance what sold and what my royalty is for each item. Support is friendly and very professional, and the support staff is quick to respond to emails..
- (2019-12-05) حصري تك hasri tech: احسن اضافة يستاهل الف نجمة
- (2019-12-05) Max Power: I miss the notification at the bottom right. Otherwise a great tool!
- (2019-12-05) Levan: keep asking me to sign up every 10 seconds
- (2019-12-05) Joel Madsen: The new update keeps telling me I'm signed out even though I'm not. I sign in and then it makes that beep noise and keeps saying i'm signed out. It won't even let me close the window that says i'm signed out. I literally cant do anything to make it go away. I cant upload, cant access the dashboard, cant do anything. glad i didnt spend money on this junk
- (2019-12-05) C R: Amazing app. My favorite app for the computer and my phone. Use it often. A total must have.
- (2019-12-05) Einstein Parrot: PrettyMerch Pro is so worth it! A simple and direct way to view your sales and analytics that will help you grow your business. The support from the developer is fantastic too!
- (2019-12-05) Margarida Freitas: I just love the PrettyMerch extension! It is really great and helpful especially when I want to analyze my sales. Great work!
- (2019-12-05) Luis Fernando Pippi: I just can't work without it anymore. Congrats for the stunning extension!!!
- (2019-12-05) Наталья Михайловна Марченко: Pretty work! Thanks!
- (2019-12-05) Timothy Cowart: I just love this chrome extension. I recommend it for any Merch by Amazon seller. With this extension, you can see at a glance how your designs are doing and where you need to tweak your business. It organizes all your analytics and keeps it all looking great.
- (2019-12-05) Dave Van Englehoven: This is what Merch by Amazon's default dashboard should look like to be begin with! Amazing stuff, with an intuitive and attractive layout. Mercher must.
- (2019-12-05) Fantastic App. Will be purchasing the Pro version soon.
- (2019-12-04) C H I: Was working until amazon updated there dashboard today.. Now it doesnt work at all.. 12/4 To provide faster performance and a cleaner look, today we launched an updated Dashboard page.
- (2019-12-03) Coach Dom Costa: THIS APP ROCKS!!!!! The staff for this app is off the chain helpful! Got a problem? Email and get help! PrettyMerch ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2019-11-19) addinul hakim: Love the UI and not too nerdy.
- (2019-10-25) Brian Pate: Pretty Merch is awesome. I have the Pro Version and would not want to do Merch without it any more. It just keeps getting better and better.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.67) Tom Griffin: My Pro Account is not working
When I attempt to use Pro features it tells me to upgrade to Pro. When I put in my key it tells me "Success! Reloading page..." However, nothing happens.The extension also is sending out sales notifications about every 30 seconds.
- (2020-02-06, v:4.60) Steve Axworthy: Problem
If I go to merch and log-in i get taken to the pretty merch dashboard like always.. but there is no Amazon elements (the bar across the top so I can go to manage or analyze, etc.) any idea what it could be? I'm on Chrome, Win 10 and free version of PrettyMerch. Thanks!
- (2020-01-22, v:4.45) Filip Hellman: Suggestion
Hi! I've been using Pretty Merch Pro for a year now and love it. However, I would love it even more if there were I couple of extra options in the Analytics and Products Sections. It would be great if one could sort on store name and also it would be really useful if one could see the sum of the sales of all products when performing a search. So let's say you do a search for all products containing the word sunset and then you could see how much you earned in total on all these. It would also be good if one could see earnings per day on each product and in total. This would make a great tool to see where your profit is coming from. Thanks!
- (2019-12-30, v:4.45) Buck Swain: KDP Support
It would be AMAZING if you could offer an option to view KDP sales. You know how you have the circular flag icon in the top right to switch between US, UK, and GER sales? If you could add another up there for KDP that would be really sweet. Since KDP is another website altogether it may have to be an overlay for the KDP website itself. Don't know the possibilities or logistics behind it, but if you could look into it I would appreciate it.
- (2019-12-15, v:4.30) Schimmi: No Analyse Sales
Hi there, since a few days the analyse of the sales doesn´t work properly. Everytime I push the button, pretty merch starts to work, but at final there is the message "Select a date range and marketplace and then click Analyze Sales"
- (2019-12-13, v:4.30) K Christinus: Pretty Merch not working on my Merch account
Please help with download of my Pretty Merch account. Also, where do I find my account info? IS my subscription annual? Please send info so I can update my records.
- (2019-12-12, v:4.30) Lawrence Street: UR PS REJ Numbers
Hi, I'm glad PrettyMerch is back up and running. Thanks. However, I noticed that my UR PS REJ numbers aren't working.
- (2019-12-11, v:4.21) salman rahman: I already purchased a key but it is not working
I already purchased a key but it is not working how can I solve this?
- (2019-12-08, v:4.21) Eyad Shelton: Edit tool not working
I don't know if it's from my side or a Pretty Merch issue, but when I try to edit a product with the edit pen tool the icon just rotates, I have already installed the update everything else seems good, not sure what the issue is or if anyone else is having the same problem, please advise. Thanks.. Eric
- (2019-12-07, v:4.21) Bill Streett: 4.21 release slight issues
(1) The daily "Under Review", "Pending" and "Rejection" data doesn't seem to be picked up by the latest release. (2) The all time modal pop-up box doesn't seem to have the same width as in previous releases so graph seems to spill over white modal box.
- (2019-12-07, v:4.20) Aissana CHABANE: bug
mon compte ne s'ouvre pas via l'extension il me redirige sans saisse vers l'ecran d'inscrption et ne s'inscrit pas
- (2019-12-06, v:4.20) Unknown Screenwriter: PrettMerch extension not signing in...
I use this extension every day but today? It's signing me out every time I try to login. I mean I can login but as soon as I do? The PrettyMerch extension logs me back out with a pop up window telling me to sign back in. I have thoroughly cleaned my cache... I even removed the extension, cleaned the cache, then reinstalled the extension but the problem still exists. I even tried it on Chrome Canary and it's doing it there too. So it's definitely a problem with the Free version of PrettyMerch.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) OnLongIsland: Can't access. Where's the upgrade? Don't see v4.20 when I reinstall.
Where's the upgrade? Don't see v4.20 when I reinstall.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) Patricia Dowd: Signing In Issue
I cannot sign into my Merch account. It keeps signing me back out.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) Schimmi: automatic log off.
Hi there, since today I cant use pretty merch. The extension will do a sign out every time I will log into my MBA-Account. A neverending circle of sign-in sign-off until I turn the extension off.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.11) Lawrence Street: Not displaying any data
Hi, PrettyMerch isn't displaying any information. It is registering sales and showing active on my status bar, But that's it. I've removed and re-installed 3 times and it's still not working.
- (2019-12-04, v:4.11) Totally Chill: New Merch Dashboard seems to have broken your extension
New Merch Dashboard seems to have broken your extension
- (2019-11-19, v:4.1) Blink Imprints: change subscription
Hi there, Hope this email finds you well. I had subscribe the Pretty Merch Pro last Nov 19, 2018 because of the promo. Im writing this email because I want to cancel the previous one and avail the new promotion of 60% yearly discount which I think is more cheaper Please advise Thanks and Regards
Sometimes i want to closed Popup showing of Pretty merch. How i can do this with Javasript in console ( chrome debug)
- (2019-10-17, v:3.96) KeramS: Things are getting worse
Everything gets worse with each update. I'm on v3.96 at the moment and here are the issues: 1. I still can't edit today's sales, the popup says "synchronizing products, please wait" and it stays like that forever. Not sure what you've done but those buttons were working perfect before. 2. I can not turn off sales notifications at all. And what's worse, the stats are rotating US, UK, DE and I'm getting a notification EVERY time when it changes the market even without new sales. It's really annoying. Have to switch off the extension until this is fixed.
- (2019-10-12, v:3.93) Google User: Cha-ching
Did I miss an update? I love that cha-ching sound, but have had to turn my sound off. I have sold a few items, and yet every few seconds it "cha-chings," all day. It's been doing this just today. Is there an update or something I missed? I did check UK and DE... but over and over again, the cha-ching keeps happening. Help.... if I had that many sales I'd be over the moon! Would be well over 100 based on sound :)
- (2019-10-08, v:3.93) scott tyler: Cant use pretty merch any more
The bird is grey and not red and nothing happens when I click on it?? Help - anyone else having the problem?
- (2019-10-04, v:3.91) KeramS: Edit buttons don't work any more
I have the v3.91 and all edit buttons don't work at all. They are greyed out and do nothing when I click on them
- (2019-10-02, v:3.9) golfadickted: Editing in pretty merch
I am having trouble with editing in pretty merch. Whenever I click the usual buttons...they do not take me to the proper page. It just sits and spins lol. Please help! Thanks
- (2019-09-24, v:3.9) Merch Guy: License key for pro version
Hello there My computer had some issues and in the process I lost my license key info for your wonderful extension. What do you need from me in order for me to retrieve it? Thanks