A beautiful dashboard for Merch by Amazon. It updates as you sell and notifies you instantly about new sales with a cha-ching sound
PrettyMerch is #1 most downloaded and top-rated extension for Merch by Amazon Sellers. ✔ Beautiful dashboard to monitor your most important metrics ✔ Real-time notifications for new sales with the most satisfying "Cha-Ching" ✔ Detailed analytics for your sales, all the way back to day 1 ✔ Powerful Product Manager to easily filter and sort your products ✔ 🆕 Research Tool so you can discover upcoming trends first PrettyMerch provides you with a complete toolkit of features, right inside your Merch by Amazon account, helping you save time and sell more products. 🆕 Trademark Search Tool ▸ Instantly search for Registered and Filed trademarks in all the available marketplaces ▸ International and European trademarks are also included in the search results ▸ PrettyMerch indexes all trademarks and makes sure you always receive the most updated results ▸ With Trademark Search you can keep your account safe by making sure that you are not including trademarked words in your design and text 🆕 Research Tool ▸ Our brand new Research Tool allows you to quickly filter through Merch products on Amazon and discover best selling designs and upcoming trends before the competition ▸ We continuously monitor Amazon search results and update our database with the most recent information for millions of products ▸ Find Best Sellers, products with the Lowest BSR, Future Trends and New Designs with a single click ▸ Use our Product Analyzer to view the most up-to-date, detailed analysis of every product. 🖥 Dashboard ▸ Todays sales; See a list of products sold together with a thumbnail to help recognise the product ▸ It updates "as you sell" and notifies you of new sales with an iconic "Ka-Ching" sound, even if the browser is closed ▸ Products are shown in the order in which they sold (most recent at the top) ▸ List of the Top 10 Best Sellers by units and royalties in the last 30 days ▸ Summary of you sales for Today, Yesterday, Week, Month and Previous Month ▸ All Time Sales; so you know when you're eligible for a tier up ▸ Chart of sales for the last 8 days ▸ Shirts which are in under review or in processing ▸ Total designs rejected, so can keep an eye on it ▸ Your Tier, upload limits and shirts uploaded 🥼 Product Manager ▸ View ALL your product details, even the details that Amazon doesn't show ▸ Bulk Edit; perfect for updating prices on multiple products ▸ Bulk Delete; perfect for clearing your catalogue from old/removed products ▸ Filter and search based on: ▸ Title, Brand, Bullets, Description and ASIN ▸ Reviews ▸ BSR ▸ Availability (if a product is buyable or not) ▸ Total Units Sold, Royalties and Date of Last Sale ▸ Date Created and Last Updated ▸ Price ▸ Days until Removal ▸ + more 📈 Analytics ▸ Get detailed analytics of your sales for any time period for any marketplace ▸ Charts by day/month ▸ Best selling products ▸ Best days/months, ▸ Averages per day/month, ▸ Product performance, ▸ List of items sold which you can filter, sort and search ▸ Probably the most detailed sales analytics you can get for Merch 🔔 Notifications ▸ Notification when you're logged out ▸ Notification Merch by Amazon posts a new message ▸ Notification when you're tiered up ▸ Notification when your earnings have been poste 🔃 Auto Re-Login ▸ Keeps you logged in to your account continuously. No more getting logged out every hour ➕ More: ▸ View royalties on the charts ▸ Click on any bar on the chart to view sales ▸ Click on any of the sales widgets to view the sales for that period ▸ View detailed analytics for your sales, such as the top selling product types, fit types and colors
- (2022-12-10) vlota vlota: Hmmm... I'm not sure what to think. It's certainly 'prettier' than the default Merch layout and it's handy for quick viewing of my sales [or lack thereof]. But yesterday I had a sale on Amazon.co.uk which showed up in my Merch dashboard and also in Productor for Merch. But, a day later, Pretty Merch is still showing zero sales for that day. I'm not sure if this is how it's supposed to be? Does it only work with Merch on Amazon.com? I can't find anything in the info or FAQ that tells me.
- (2022-08-24) Bogdan Ivanov: The best software in the world for entrepreneurs who are selling merch through amazon.
- (2022-03-11) I Hear The Rain: Great and much needed extension! Thanks!
- (2022-03-10) Ian Cox: Upgraded to PRO+ due to success using free version. Wow, what a great tool that provides so much information that is required to run a successful Merch business. Absolutely invaluable.
- (2022-03-10) Casey Sherron: I use the free version of Pretty Merch and Love it! It allows me to see my stats without having to search for things...it's all right there in front of my eyes. Love it!
- (2022-03-10) Anthony Brider: This extension is a must have if you are in higher tiers. It makes it so easy to update my designs and analyze my total sells to see what colors and products sell the best.
- (2022-03-10) Joshua Gibson: Using Pro and love it. Bugs or complaints get addressed quickly by dev team.
- (2022-02-20) KALIX DM: Loved it
- (2022-02-19) Nathan Higgins: Indispensable tool in you are a serious Mercher. Good job guys!!! Thank you!
- (2022-02-13) BABA Soufian: Awesome app !
- (2022-02-13) mouhammed tahra: very good tool!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2022-02-05) Aitouche Med: Great and Helpful Tool, Thank you
- (2022-02-02) Arturo Vivó: Las notificaciones no siempre funcionan. Y en el dashboard nunca aparecen las ventas aunque si hayas realizado alguna.
- (2022-01-26) Chad Klein: excellent value for the price. If you are dong MBA but not using Pretty Merch - then you are doing FBA so inefficiently.
- (2022-01-25) M L: Cool and time saving .
- (2022-01-16) Ismail Baba: Love this extension. specially Pro+. Keep going
- (2021-12-02) Merron Ferguson: Love this extention. I use it everyday.
- (2021-11-20) Louis Dos Buzios: How can you trust them... They literally implemented a way to steal the design of other people. I wouldn't trust them with my data.
- (2021-11-18) R Ch (lehaapp): The function that allowed to steal other people designs/intellectual property left no trust to this extension.
- (2021-11-18) Rehan Zaidi: Very difficult to trust this extension based on what has been going on in 2021, since it was bought out by another company. Be careful with your data and don't support those who make design theft easy. I've cancelled my subscription.
- (2021-11-17) Stefan: With the introduction of downloading origial images with a single click this app went from 5 to 1 stars
- (2021-11-17) Dennis Duszynski: Are you a t-shirt designer for Merch by Amazon? This product encourages theft by allowing anyone to download your original artwork.
- (2021-11-17) Sb Print: I like the style and I like the sale sound, perfect work from the team, keep improving !
- (2021-11-10) Brady Henderson: I was using the free version for a year and a half, plus I wasn't making much money through Merch-by-Amazon. My highest sales month was $6.63. Everyday I was thinking, "It's fine I'll wait until I make $10 a month then the annual plan will be covered easy" or so I thought. I splurged and got the annual plan around the beginning of 2021. I am close to breaking $7,500 YTD, something I never though possible (especially those early months where I sometimes had more returns in the month than sales). The truth is the free version will work great, but the moment you purchase a PrettyMerch plan you force yourself to be invested in the process.
- (2021-11-09) ABDELALI METROUNI: Amazing
- (2021-11-09) Mahdi X Hunter: Really helpful. Thx for the update. It's much better now
- (2021-10-09) Arturo Vivó: Está muy bien pero no afina siempre. Hoy me avisa de una venta pero en el Dashboard me pone 0 ventas.
- (2021-09-18) R A: Very nice chrome extension to make things more visually appealing on Merch. Does it make you more sales? No, but when you do make a sale, it makes it more fun! Suggestion for added feature: Can you add a file where all of the same design products go into a file so you don't have to scroll through all of the products in all the markets for the same design, open the file and there are all of the products and markets. Kinda cleans up your dashboard....Pretty Please Pretty Merch
- (2021-08-09) Jenn M: The pro version has become a must-have for my Merch business! Thank you so much for all of the recent updates!
- (2021-08-02) Ridha Messaadi: Excellent and extremely useful extension.
- (2021-07-29) Jace Lash: Easy to use + customer service answers questions ( if any ) very quickly. Love it -- keep up the GREAT work!
- (2021-07-28) Stacey Crouch: A very useful, lightweight extension that is simple to use and gives a very satisfying cha-ching when we make a new sale! Highly recommend! So happy to have it.
- (2021-07-28) Birto ayr: thank you all
- (2021-07-28) Abel Castillo: super util
- (2021-07-27) saytek8: Muy buena!
- (2021-07-27) Fabienne Goydadin: Love it. It's been very helpful. I really like that Pretty Merch notifies you when you make a sale. Chaching :)
- (2021-03-17) NOMADO: I've been using PrettyMerch for years. Hands down, it's the best extension for MBA out there. Great updating features and awesome customer support. Highly recommended.
- (2021-02-19) Sarah S: I liked the free version okay, but it seems that functionality is being removed (ie:auto login) to try to coerce users to upgrade to the paid version. No thanks - I have another free app that is more than adequate for my needs.
- (2021-01-07) Marion Kuenne: I love the simplicity of Pretty Merch, and it's very affordable. Great tool at a great price. On top of it I experienced great customer service. I had a question and asked on FB messenger nd they took care of it without that usual forth and back. Thank you very for this awesome tool
- (2020-11-19) Linda Martins: Excelente extensión de Google! lo único que no me gusta es que en la app del teléfono tarda muchísimo en cargar y no me llegan las notificaciones cada vez que tengo una venta.
- (2020-11-18) r kir: Love this Chrome Extension. I use it all the time. Thx
- (2020-11-18) Dennis van der Velden: Pretty cool extension which helps a lot. Easy to use and I don`t wanna miss it!
- (2020-11-12) Christoph H.: Spitze !!
- (2020-10-12) Andrew Bulthuis: Great layout for Merch. Couldn't imagine tracking sales without it.
- (2020-10-08) M85 P: Great Product and amazing customer service.
- (2020-09-29) Dencha: PrettyMerch makes Merch by Amazon UI so much better with all the important information in front right where you need them!
- (2020-09-07) Sigi Bischof: Es gibt eigentlich nichts daran auszusetzen, volle Punktzahl
- (2020-08-07) Phill Dettman: The best extension by far for monitoring Merch sales. Haris is continually updating it in line with the latest Merch offerings and this works very well and looks very pretty. GREAT TOOL, highly recommended.
- (2020-07-10) Jeremy Youngman: Great plugin for merch by amazon sellers. Also great customer service. I had a few issues with payments and licences and they were resolved within an hour. Love the cha-ching!
- (2020-03-31) N B: Great app - beautiful, helpful, and also generous. Thanks so much for everything you do for the community!
- (2022-12-21, v:6.5.1) Shahnoor Habib: Blank Screen
Pretty merch is showing blank screen. It happens multiple times before as well.
- (2022-12-02, v:6.5.0) Old Man Channel: Purchased year plan on black friday link for 99 but no email
my email is [email protected], paid 99 for a full year account. Did not get an email
- (2022-11-06, v:6.4.6) Addison Draper: My Pretty Merch Pro Account
Help! My dashboard comes up as a blank page now. I keep hitting my computer with a ball peen hammer, but it doesn't seem to be helping. Do you have any other ideas that I might try to get it working again? - the only addison
- (2022-10-04, v:6.4.5) Fashion Tees: Does not work for me. Refund procedure?
I purchased this less than 30 days ago. I would like to take advantage of money back guaranty. Can you do this for me?
- (2022-09-21, v:6.4.5) **: Can't upgrade! There's no upgrade button
When I clicked on the extension, it took me to Merch by Amazon but I don't see any upgrade button per instructions. I do not have a MA account and I don't want to go through the whole process of geting verified. I just want to use the extension. Please help.
- (2022-09-16, v:6.4.5) T.J.H. Art Studio (Jurasturrel): Pro+ isn't there
I bought the Pretty Merch Pro+ today but I can't find a way to upgrade to make it work. How do I activate the Keyword license?
- (2022-08-17, v:6.4.2) Pamela Bailey (Peasant Pam): Screen is blank - please help
I cannot access my page? What have I done wrong or how can I fix the problem, please. [email protected]
- (2022-08-16, v:6.4.2) Pamela Bailey (Peasant Pam): Blank Screen on Pretty Merch/Amazon Merch
Hi. Don't know what I have or haven't done, but I have a blank screen and can't seem to access Pretty Merch. Help! [email protected]
- (2022-08-13, v:6.4.2) Charity Squid: Pretty Merch not working
Hi, I had paid for the Pro version a few years back and since Merch changed its name, I can't access Pretty Merch. I just get a blank screen! What is up with that? How do I get it back? Can you please check my paid account? Thanks in Advance! Joy
- (2022-04-04, v:6.3.6) abdeljalil ait: prettymerch issue
I have a problem with prettymerch can you help me, Ihad take a screenshot but i cannot send it to you here
- (2022-03-20, v:6.3.6) Beth Gillman: Pretty Merch Blank
My Pretty Merch has been blank for days. I see an items sold number in my extension "pin" in chrome but can see no other data or info. Please help.
- (2022-03-14, v:6.3.5) Bujar Osmani: cancel my pro account
Hello, I would like to cancel my subscription. Because I gave up the business. What do I have to do there? kind regards Bujar
- (2022-03-11, v:6.3.5) Cris Galle: Subcription renew
I have a paid subscription, but it is asking me to renew
- (2022-02-21, v:6.3.0) Tina Lussier: number of reviews incorrect
I was recently asked to "update my license" - maybe because I had a new laptop? I was a bit confused, but did as prompted. When Pretty Merch came back, it only showed I had 76 reviews! I had over 100 reviews before. Can you explain why this happened? And can you reinstate the correct number of reviews please? Thanks for your time. Tina
- (2022-02-02, v:6.2.1) C Beach: research option
Hello, I subscribed to your Pro Version and the Research option is not working correctly. It doesn't show all of the designs for the keywords I select. I also have merch informer and compared the results. I get hundreds of hits on a keyword with merch informer and then when I search the same keyword on pretty merch, I get only a couple results. I set the BSR to the maximum allowed and search titles and bullets but still only a couple results on keywords with hundreds or more results on other platforms. Thanks Cynthia
- (2022-01-06, v:6.0.2) Veta Sue Gilbert: How Do I Dowgrade my $24.95 mth subscirtion to free
How do I downgrade my $24.95 per month subscription to free? Or see my subscription payment date. Thank you. Veta Sue Gilbert
- (2022-01-03, v:6.0.2) Dan Wright: Tax Rate Setting
I have set the tax rate but its not withholding that amount from my royalties at the end of the month. Is this function working or am I missing something?
- (2021-12-18, v:6.0.2) ayoub succes: pretty merch didn't install on my google chrome
pretty merch didn't install on my google chrome
- (2021-12-18, v:6.0.2) ayoub succes: pretty merch didn't install on my google chrome
pretty merch didn't install on my google chrome
- (2021-12-02, v:6.0.1) Fantom 2: CLICKUP INTEGRATION
Hi, can you consider integrating with ClickUp? So all designs are synced to ClickUp board/database? ClickUp is awesome for project management and collaboration as well as data storage. Would be nice if you can push designs to ClickUp and vise versa. We also use ClickUp to collaborate with designers, would be nice to have tasks/designs completed in ClickUp, move to another upload folder and it gets pushed to Pretty Merch extension for an easier upload. A DREAM TO HAVE!
- (2021-11-24, v:6.0.1) isaac unes: Sales Notification
Many times i receive orders on my amazon advertising account but no sale on pretty merch dashboard.
- (2021-11-06, v:5.90) Richard Mordecki: cancel subscription
My account was terminated by Merch by Amazon
- (2021-09-24, v:5.90) Tyrone Barton: No sales showing on weekly graph
No sales showing on weekly graph, but definitely weekly sales showing on my amazon "analyze" page. its been this way for at least a week. Something wrong there.
- (2021-07-01, v:5.70) Gowtham: Update
When the new features will be added like Published designs count and Product potential count? NO version update since January.
- (2021-06-07, v:5.70) muniba shahid: can't access to dashboard.
I've installed extension and logged in. but it opened 'merch by amazon' and I cant see any pretty merch dashboard.
- (2021-05-13, v:5.70) Joachim Lampl: Affiliate
How can I get Affiliate for Pretty Merch Pro? Regards
- (2021-04-16, v:5.70) Kai Soremekun: Pop Up Notification When a Sale Happens
Hi there ~ I just got a new computer and thus a new install of Chrome. I'm on a mac. I notice that when a sale happens the pop up window notification doesn't appear like it used to on my old computer. Is there a setting I need to change to get that back? Thanks for your help.
- (2021-03-17, v:5.70) VVV 777: Updates?
Hello, any new features coming? Seems a developer stopped improving the extension and releasing new features. Moved to Productor which is free has way more features, but miss Pretty Merch UI.
- (2021-03-01, v:5.70) Christian Frölich: Pretty Merch Empty Tab
Hi, For about 5 days my Pretty Merch Tab is basically empty. In the top row I find "Pretty Merch", "Dashboard", "Create", "Manage", and "Analyze". When I click "Pretty Merch" the whole site becomes white below this banner. What can I do to see Pretty Merch again?
- (2021-01-16, v:5.70) Marie Bure: The extension is not working
Hi guys, the extension is not working anymore. It used to work but it stopped and I have the Pro Version. When I click on inspect and check the console I get this error: DevTools failed to load SourceMap: Could not load content for chrome-extension://ahclfnpmodphlaiidnpjlkndabpnihea/plugins/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_UNKNOWN_URL_SCHEME Is there anything I can do to make it work again? Thank you!
- (2020-12-08, v:5.51) Christine H: Ca-Ching sound when something is sold rings twice?
Has anyone reported this yet? If I sell one shirt, the sound rings twice. It didn't always do this Has this bug been reported yet? It's been going on for awhile now.
- (2020-09-26, v:5.3) Mahmoud Reda: pretty merch for firefox
i need pretty merch for firefox, do you have it working on firefox ?
- (2020-09-01, v:5.3) Jacqueline Ware: Pretty Merch not loading
Hi there I changed my merch by amazon password. I tried to login to pretty merch app on my phone with my new password and after putting the amazon code in, the screen just goes white and it doesn't load at all. I even deleted the app twice from my phone, reinstalled it, put my email and new password in and its just giving me a blank white screen. I have the pro version too. I hope you can help. Thanks Jacqueline Ware
- (2020-07-10, v:5.2) Dee LeAnne: Buyable products on Dashboard inaccuate
I have tried to contact you without any response from you. My problem is the Pretty Merch Pro Dashboard. My products are showing only 25 % buyable. While my same products on Productor are showing 58 % buyable. Can you please update my Pretty Merch Pro as soon as possible. Thank you, Dana
- (2020-06-08, v:5.01) Yasemin Kamci: Issue Deleting Products
Under products when i try to delete products no more the 15 at a time I get the math question than it just freezes. Sometimes it will work one or twice but if i continue to delete more products the popup freezes wont delete anything else until i reinstall the extension and add the pro license. Than after using it for couple of times it freezes again. Not sure if this is a bug or if im doing something wrong. I would love it if i could delete 100 products at a time without it crashing.
- (2020-05-27, v:5.00) Tracey Harrington-Simpson: Help
If I go to merch and log-in I am not seeing Pretty Merch? Help?
- (2020-05-12, v:4.98) Rich White: Extension breaks Amazon
When I have the extension enabled Amazon blocks my IP address. All I get is 404 pages. I have to disable the extension and reboot my router to make the amazon page work again.
- (2020-05-11, v:4.98) Rich White: Amazon Robot check
I'm getting a constant Amazon robot check and i've narrowed it down to the Pretty merch extension. It starts happening after a few hours of having the extension active. once I disable the extension and reboot my modem I can access Amazon again. When this is happening I get a robot check and then a 404 page. Its like Amazon is blocking me.
- (2020-02-24, v:4.80) Han H: Numbers are gone
Hi, the number of sales on top of each bar graph in the view chart no longer appear on them? This is the free version.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.67) Tom Griffin: My Pro Account is not working
When I attempt to use Pro features it tells me to upgrade to Pro. When I put in my key it tells me "Success! Reloading page..." However, nothing happens.The extension also is sending out sales notifications about every 30 seconds.
- (2020-02-06, v:4.60) Steve Axworthy: Problem
If I go to merch and log-in i get taken to the pretty merch dashboard like always.. but there is no Amazon elements (the bar across the top so I can go to manage or analyze, etc.) any idea what it could be? I'm on Chrome, Win 10 and free version of PrettyMerch. Thanks!
- (2020-01-22, v:4.45) Filip Hellman: Suggestion
Hi! I've been using Pretty Merch Pro for a year now and love it. However, I would love it even more if there were I couple of extra options in the Analytics and Products Sections. It would be great if one could sort on store name and also it would be really useful if one could see the sum of the sales of all products when performing a search. So let's say you do a search for all products containing the word sunset and then you could see how much you earned in total on all these. It would also be good if one could see earnings per day on each product and in total. This would make a great tool to see where your profit is coming from. Thanks!
- (2019-12-30, v:4.45) Buck Swain: KDP Support
It would be AMAZING if you could offer an option to view KDP sales. You know how you have the circular flag icon in the top right to switch between US, UK, and GER sales? If you could add another up there for KDP that would be really sweet. Since KDP is another website altogether it may have to be an overlay for the KDP website itself. Don't know the possibilities or logistics behind it, but if you could look into it I would appreciate it.
- (2019-12-15, v:4.30) Schimmi: No Analyse Sales
Hi there, since a few days the analyse of the sales doesn´t work properly. Everytime I push the button, pretty merch starts to work, but at final there is the message "Select a date range and marketplace and then click Analyze Sales"
- (2019-12-13, v:4.30) K Christinus: Pretty Merch not working on my Merch account
Please help with download of my Pretty Merch account. Also, where do I find my account info? IS my subscription annual? Please send info so I can update my records.
- (2019-12-12, v:4.30) Lawrence Street: UR PS REJ Numbers
Hi, I'm glad PrettyMerch is back up and running. Thanks. However, I noticed that my UR PS REJ numbers aren't working.
- (2019-12-11, v:4.21) salman rahman: I already purchased a key but it is not working
I already purchased a key but it is not working how can I solve this?
- (2019-12-08, v:4.21) Eyad Shelton: Edit tool not working
I don't know if it's from my side or a Pretty Merch issue, but when I try to edit a product with the edit pen tool the icon just rotates, I have already installed the update everything else seems good, not sure what the issue is or if anyone else is having the same problem, please advise. Thanks.. Eric
- (2019-12-07, v:4.21) Bill Streett: 4.21 release slight issues
(1) The daily "Under Review", "Pending" and "Rejection" data doesn't seem to be picked up by the latest release. (2) The all time modal pop-up box doesn't seem to have the same width as in previous releases so graph seems to spill over white modal box.
- (2019-12-07, v:4.20) Aissana CHABANE: bug
mon compte ne s'ouvre pas via l'extension il me redirige sans saisse vers l'ecran d'inscrption et ne s'inscrit pas