A beautiful dashboard for Merch by Amazon. It updates as you sell and notifies you instantly about new sales with a cha-ching sound
PrettyMerch is #1 most downloaded and top-rated extension for Merch by Amazon Sellers. ✔ Beautiful dashboard to monitor your most important metrics ✔ Real-time notifications for new sales with the most satisfying "Ka-Ching" ✔ Detailed analytics for your sales, all the way back to day 1 ✔ Powerful Product Manager to easily filter and sort your products PrettyMerch provides you with a complete toolkit of features, right in your Merch by Amazon account, helping you save time and sell more products. 🖥 Dashboard ▸ Todays sales; See a list of products sold together with a thumbnail to help recognise the product ▸ It updates "as you sell" and notifies you of new sales with an iconic "Ka-Ching" sound, even if the browser is closed ▸ Products are shown in the order in which they sold (most recent at the top) ▸ List of the Top 10 Best Sellers by units and royalties in the last 30 days ▸ Summary of you sales for Today, Yesterday, Week, Month and Previous Month ▸ All Time Sales; so you know when you're eligible for a tier up ▸ Chart of sales for the last 8 days ▸ Shirts which are in under review or in processing ▸ Total designs rejected, so can keep an eye on it ▸ Your Tier, upload limits and shirts uploaded 🥼 Product Manager ▸ View ALL your product details, even the details that Amazon doesn't show ▸ Bulk Edit; perfect for updating prices on multiple products ▸ Bulk Delete; perfect for clearing your catalogue from old/removed products ▸ Filter and search based on: ▸ Title, Brand, Bullets, Description and ASIN ▸ Reviews ▸ BSR ▸ Availability (if a product is buyable or not) ▸ Total Units Sold, Royalties and Date of Last Sale ▸ Date Created and Last Updated ▸ Price ▸ Days until Removal ▸ + more 📈 Analytics ▸ Get detailed analytics of your sales for any time period for any marketplace ▸ Charts by day/month ▸ Best selling products ▸ Best days/months, ▸ Averages per day/month, ▸ Product performance, ▸ List of items sold which you can filter, sort and search ▸ Probably the most detailed sales analytics you can get for Merch 🔔 Notifications ▸ Notification when you're logged out ▸ Notification Merch by Amazon posts a new message ▸ Notification when you're tiered up ▸ Notification when your earnings have been poste 🔃 Auto Re-Login ▸ Keeps you logged in to your account continuously. No more getting logged out every hour ➕ More: ▸ View royalties on the charts ▸ Click on any bar on the chart to view sales ▸ Click on any of the sales widgets to view the sales for that period ▸ View detailed analytics for your sales, such as the top selling product types, fit types and colors
- (2020-08-07) Phill Dettman: The best extension by far for monitoring Merch sales. Haris is continually updating it in line with the latest Merch offerings and this works very well and looks very pretty. GREAT TOOL, highly recommended.
- (2020-07-10) Jeremy Youngman: Great plugin for merch by amazon sellers. Also great customer service. I had a few issues with payments and licences and they were resolved within an hour. Love the cha-ching!
- (2020-03-31) Nathan Buczacz: Great app - beautiful, helpful, and also generous. Thanks so much for everything you do for the community!
- (2020-03-28) Mahmoud Sharif: Love this extension. Love the new improvements! Thanks!
- (2020-03-27) Camille DeSalme: Excellent, considerate customer service to go with a great app.
- (2020-03-27) zain jamal: رائع
- (2020-03-27) MHD.YASER ALTAHAN: very nice
- (2020-03-09) SOBUZ MIAH: I used the free version for many months then tried out the Pro Version and I think Pro is certainly the way to go for me. To be able to see what colors are selling best and exactly how many have sold will help to make good business/design decisions.
- (2020-03-01) Kathy Lefall: I Love Pretty Merch Pro I especially love the "all time" sales and the colors. It helps me with new designs and what people want. I can make a new version of the best sellers. I love hearing the "ding" when i open my computer.
- (2020-02-06) Ossma Chougrana: رائع
- (2020-01-27) Tammy D.: LOVE this, so many tools & FREE! If I could give it 10 stars I would!
- (2020-01-23) Ibrahim Peeyal: love being logged in all day, especially on days I'm uploading to Merch, and I don't have to keep reloading in. The analytics are outstanding and extremely helpful!
- (2019-12-24) Hussain Yassin: great!
- (2019-12-13) Zuko the Dog: Hands down most appealing analytics extension.
- (2019-12-12) Luka Radaelli: love it
- (2019-12-11) Glo C.: Been using the pro version for a year now but the update is not doing well. The EDIT option does not work. It just loads and loads abut nothing happens. Please fix this.
- (2019-12-06) Han H: Thank you!
- (2019-12-06) Dennis Samples: I have used the Pro version for over a year and I find it irreplaceable. It makes managing my account and my business so much easier. I know at a glance what sold and what my royalty is for each item. Support is friendly and very professional, and the support staff is quick to respond to emails..
- (2019-12-05) حصري تك hasri tech: احسن اضافة يستاهل الف نجمة
- (2019-12-05) Max Power: I miss the notification at the bottom right. Otherwise a great tool!
- (2019-12-05) Levan: keep asking me to sign up every 10 seconds
- (2019-12-05) Joel Madsen: The new update keeps telling me I'm signed out even though I'm not. I sign in and then it makes that beep noise and keeps saying i'm signed out. It won't even let me close the window that says i'm signed out. I literally cant do anything to make it go away. I cant upload, cant access the dashboard, cant do anything. glad i didnt spend money on this junk
- (2019-12-05) Celia Rawlins: Amazing app. My favorite app for the computer and my phone. Use it often. A total must have.
- (2019-12-05) Einstein Parrot: PrettyMerch Pro is so worth it! A simple and direct way to view your sales and analytics that will help you grow your business. The support from the developer is fantastic too!
- (2019-12-05) Margarida Freitas: I just love the PrettyMerch extension! It is really great and helpful especially when I want to analyze my sales. Great work!
- (2020-07-10, v:5.2) Buyable products on Dashboard inaccuate
I have tried to contact you without any response from you. My problem is the Pretty Merch Pro Dashboard. My products are showing only 25 % buyable. While my same products on Productor are showing 58 % buyable. Can you please update my Pretty Merch Pro as soon as possible. Thank you, Dana
- (2020-06-08, v:5.01) Yasemin Kamci: Issue Deleting Products
Under products when i try to delete products no more the 15 at a time I get the math question than it just freezes. Sometimes it will work one or twice but if i continue to delete more products the popup freezes wont delete anything else until i reinstall the extension and add the pro license. Than after using it for couple of times it freezes again. Not sure if this is a bug or if im doing something wrong. I would love it if i could delete 100 products at a time without it crashing.
- (2020-05-27, v:5.00) Tracey Harrington-Simpson: Help
If I go to merch and log-in I am not seeing Pretty Merch? Help?
- (2020-05-12, v:4.98) Rich White: Extension breaks Amazon
When I have the extension enabled Amazon blocks my IP address. All I get is 404 pages. I have to disable the extension and reboot my router to make the amazon page work again.
- (2020-05-11, v:4.98) Rich White: Amazon Robot check
I'm getting a constant Amazon robot check and i've narrowed it down to the Pretty merch extension. It starts happening after a few hours of having the extension active. once I disable the extension and reboot my modem I can access Amazon again. When this is happening I get a robot check and then a 404 page. Its like Amazon is blocking me.
- (2020-02-24, v:4.80) Han H: Numbers are gone
Hi, the number of sales on top of each bar graph in the view chart no longer appear on them? This is the free version.
- (2020-02-10, v:4.67) Tom Griffin: My Pro Account is not working
When I attempt to use Pro features it tells me to upgrade to Pro. When I put in my key it tells me "Success! Reloading page..." However, nothing happens.The extension also is sending out sales notifications about every 30 seconds.
- (2020-02-06, v:4.60) Steve Axworthy: Problem
If I go to merch and log-in i get taken to the pretty merch dashboard like always.. but there is no Amazon elements (the bar across the top so I can go to manage or analyze, etc.) any idea what it could be? I'm on Chrome, Win 10 and free version of PrettyMerch. Thanks!
- (2020-01-22, v:4.45) Filip Hellman: Suggestion
Hi! I've been using Pretty Merch Pro for a year now and love it. However, I would love it even more if there were I couple of extra options in the Analytics and Products Sections. It would be great if one could sort on store name and also it would be really useful if one could see the sum of the sales of all products when performing a search. So let's say you do a search for all products containing the word sunset and then you could see how much you earned in total on all these. It would also be good if one could see earnings per day on each product and in total. This would make a great tool to see where your profit is coming from. Thanks!
- (2019-12-30, v:4.45) Buck Swain: KDP Support
It would be AMAZING if you could offer an option to view KDP sales. You know how you have the circular flag icon in the top right to switch between US, UK, and GER sales? If you could add another up there for KDP that would be really sweet. Since KDP is another website altogether it may have to be an overlay for the KDP website itself. Don't know the possibilities or logistics behind it, but if you could look into it I would appreciate it.
- (2019-12-15, v:4.30) Schimmi: No Analyse Sales
Hi there, since a few days the analyse of the sales doesn´t work properly. Everytime I push the button, pretty merch starts to work, but at final there is the message "Select a date range and marketplace and then click Analyze Sales"
- (2019-12-13, v:4.30) K Christinus: Pretty Merch not working on my Merch account
Please help with download of my Pretty Merch account. Also, where do I find my account info? IS my subscription annual? Please send info so I can update my records.
- (2019-12-12, v:4.30) Lawrence Street: UR PS REJ Numbers
Hi, I'm glad PrettyMerch is back up and running. Thanks. However, I noticed that my UR PS REJ numbers aren't working.
- (2019-12-11, v:4.21) salman rahman: I already purchased a key but it is not working
I already purchased a key but it is not working how can I solve this?
- (2019-12-08, v:4.21) Eyad Shelton: Edit tool not working
I don't know if it's from my side or a Pretty Merch issue, but when I try to edit a product with the edit pen tool the icon just rotates, I have already installed the update everything else seems good, not sure what the issue is or if anyone else is having the same problem, please advise. Thanks.. Eric
- (2019-12-07, v:4.21) Bill Streett: 4.21 release slight issues
(1) The daily "Under Review", "Pending" and "Rejection" data doesn't seem to be picked up by the latest release. (2) The all time modal pop-up box doesn't seem to have the same width as in previous releases so graph seems to spill over white modal box.
- (2019-12-07, v:4.20) Aissana CHABANE: bug
mon compte ne s'ouvre pas via l'extension il me redirige sans saisse vers l'ecran d'inscrption et ne s'inscrit pas
- (2019-12-06, v:4.20) Unknown Screenwriter: PrettMerch extension not signing in...
I use this extension every day but today? It's signing me out every time I try to login. I mean I can login but as soon as I do? The PrettyMerch extension logs me back out with a pop up window telling me to sign back in. I have thoroughly cleaned my cache... I even removed the extension, cleaned the cache, then reinstalled the extension but the problem still exists. I even tried it on Chrome Canary and it's doing it there too. So it's definitely a problem with the Free version of PrettyMerch.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) OnLongIsland: Can't access. Where's the upgrade? Don't see v4.20 when I reinstall.
Where's the upgrade? Don't see v4.20 when I reinstall.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) Patricia Dowd: Signing In Issue
I cannot sign into my Merch account. It keeps signing me back out.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.20) Schimmi: automatic log off.
Hi there, since today I cant use pretty merch. The extension will do a sign out every time I will log into my MBA-Account. A neverending circle of sign-in sign-off until I turn the extension off.
- (2019-12-05, v:4.11) Lawrence Street: Not displaying any data
Hi, PrettyMerch isn't displaying any information. It is registering sales and showing active on my status bar, But that's it. I've removed and re-installed 3 times and it's still not working.
- (2019-12-04, v:4.11) Totally Chill: New Merch Dashboard seems to have broken your extension
New Merch Dashboard seems to have broken your extension
- (2019-11-19, v:4.1) Blink Imprints: change subscription
Hi there, Hope this email finds you well. I had subscribe the Pretty Merch Pro last Nov 19, 2018 because of the promo. Im writing this email because I want to cancel the previous one and avail the new promotion of 60% yearly discount which I think is more cheaper Please advise Thanks and Regards
Sometimes i want to closed Popup showing of Pretty merch. How i can do this with Javasript in console ( chrome debug)