This extension is made to let you Chromecast your photos.
Fullscreen Slideshow, I've made this extension to cast my images to my tv via my Chromecast. To use with Chromecast be aware you have to be casting the extension tab so that it will appear in the tv.
- (2020-02-19) Neven Mazić: The photos doesn't show fullscreen on my TV. Also, the photos are being switched every second or so. and I can't choose the speed each image is shown.
- (2019-03-02) Robert Sterbal: What a great little tool. Slideshows are a challenge in browsers and this little extension enables them nicely. Kudos for the idea and a good solid implementation.
- (2017-11-25) Pete Collins: good work mate, easy to get going.
- (2017-10-13) Andres Rojas Mora: It's Ok, but it wont show in full screen mode, I mean, if I press F11 the pictures (Even 4K pictures) wont cover the full screen, there's always parts in black
- (2017-07-07) j8av8r: Pictures in random order. No way to advance photos manually.
- (2017-06-18) Ronald Vallenduuk: No subfolders and no auto-rotate makes it fairly useless as a slideshow app.
- (2017-04-07) Is it supposed to show more than one picture?
- (2016-12-29) Google Shared: Ran out of memory on first try,
- (2016-12-22) Jim Wings: Worthless, it does the slideshow in any order it feels like it. It needs to do the photos in alphabetical order.
- (2016-11-06) rural e afins: muito ruim
- (2016-11-06) Amy Minter: dont like it
- (2016-09-20) Javier José Silva Hernández: Malisima, no tiene sentido.
- (2016-09-03) Laz M: Not very useful for me. Clearly he doesn't listen to users so not going to waste more of my breath.
- (2016-07-03) Wild Dog: Can't use arrow keys. No options menu. Must be a newbie developer.
- (2016-05-16) Ingrid de Oude: Loading pictures doesn't happen or takes very long.
- (2016-05-14) Bosse Lostål: Startar inte
- (2016-03-25) Dave Taylor: Mate this is a cracker! Had it working in a few seconds so I could show my little girl the house she started growing up in. Perfect, easy to use and fast. Thanks.
- (2016-03-19) Angel BAENA ANGEL: es magnífica
- (2016-01-07) Chuck and Skye Scroggs: There is no way to advance the images by clicking. They don't even advance on their own after setting a time.
- (2015-12-21) Michael Sager: Because it only shows the first selected image in the folder. So it is all rather pointless
- (2015-11-08) Rudy Rens: loading pictures takes forever; can't add folder
- (2015-10-25) Alessandro Alex Plebani: Qualità immagini su TV indecente e non a schermo intero
- (2015-10-17) Ma St: Kass
- (2015-10-02) T Urwin: Doesn't Work!
- (2015-09-27) Daily Captures: Didn't work as I thought it would.. you would need to select all the pix you want to cast and load it.. i have over 500 pix in the folder and it takes forever to load onto it.. then it would cast as slideshow.
- (2015-09-19) Phil Struve: Worked correctly right away. Easy to get started, just what I wanted. It allows me to not have to screw around with Google Photos to run a slideshow on my monitor or TV screen.
- (2018-02-15, v:1.5) Joe Horton: subfolders
how about click on a folder and have all images and in all subfolders play. How about selectable random or in order
- (2017-09-13, v:1.5) Richard Slusser: Blank
After I choose an image or images the screen go blank (black) and does nothing.
- (2017-04-04, v:1.5) Dora Wolosin: cast
how do I cast my album?
- (2017-04-01, v:1.5) Not going fullscreen
That's it...all impages are displayed small in the center of the screen, and when cast the same result. Seeing no controls to enable fullscreen, but if its the default mode of displaying the files to be cast, the problem is that it is does not expand the image
- (2017-02-23, v:1.5) Picture Order
Is there a way to determine the order the pictures are displayed in?
- (2016-06-12, v:1.5) Ronald Malvin: limited number of pictures
I select the pictures to cast but if select many (10+) the program doesn't work. How to overcome?
- (2016-04-19, v:1.5) Lhakpa Williams: Improvements needed to become useful
Needs only two things to become useful. For slides to tell a story, they need to be shown in an order controllable by the presenter. There needs to be an override on the timer to pause, go back, and go forward.
- (2016-02-01, v:1.5) Larry Shoemaker: Manual Advance
Any way to make a manual advance in lieu of a timed advance. I use this for presentations...
- (2015-12-21, v:1.5) Michael Sager: I have no idea how to make it work
- (2015-10-20, v:1.5) Neal Mcdonald: slidshow
how to use