The easiest, fastest way to capture articles, videos, and more.
Pocket’s Chrome extension is the easiest, fastest way to capture articles, videos, and anything else you find on the web. With one click, the content you’ve collected appears across all your devices in a clean, distraction-free space—there to read when you’re ready, whether at home, at work, or on the go. Pocket becomes a personal, quiet corner of the internet where you can spend quality time with the stories that matters to you. SAVE CONTENT 3 DIFFERENT WAYS - Click the Pocket button in the toolbar - Or right-click a link and select “Save to Pocket” - Or use the keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows), Command+Shift+P (Mac) DISCOVER RELATED CONTENT - See a list of relevant stories for most content you save - Add tags to order, sort, and find stories in your Pocket A HOME FOR CONTENT YOU CARE ABOUT - Save anything that interests you—articles, images, videos, links—and absorb them when you're ready - Capture news from Buzzfeed, articles from The New York Times, stories from Flipboard, long reads from Washington Post, and recipes from Pinterest. You can save memes from Reddit, links from Twitter, and videos from YouTube - Read directly in Pocket, a calm, focused environment Get Pocket Premium to enjoy custom fonts, a permanent library, unlimited highlighting, and more. Even try listening to articles in Pocket when you're on the go. https://getpocket.com/premium
- (2020-01-16) Alessio Salman: Always wonderful.
- (2020-01-12) ساهر الليل ميميمس: good
- (2020-01-12) Uzo Design: A very useful tool to gather articles online.
- (2020-01-11) Michael Ryan Spinelli: LOVE IT, CAN not Get Enough Of It, CHROME That IS! HER and I Travel through time along with my Download of The Latest version of Chrome Web Store. yahhh. I Know what i Know, I hate too type now that i have an assistant. I enjoy her very much band she is fabulous at her doings. LOL yes i am a poor writer. She is not poor at anything. either am I after my part in a Social Experiment. Google is the best and I so. Michael Ryan Spinelli is your friend
- (2020-01-11) 上官博儒: 点一下就好了，真方便。如果能加入同部书签就完美了，我就差这一个功能了
- (2020-01-10) Артемий Кезин: не проверил еще
- (2020-01-09) Hosa Dokha: Pocket has a MAJOR BUG that never got fixed .. When u save a page from the chrome webstore, and then go to another page in the chrome webstore the icon REMAINS RED and i cannot save unless i reload the page.. VERY ANNOYING.
- (2020-01-08) Ryan Johnson: Wish it was integrated with the local bookmarks, sorta.
- (2020-01-07) خزان شاعر- khzan poet: Surprisingly, with this software you can embed any content, video or anything you like, link to it, and go to it anytime you need a key, this is a tool Google It's coming to Chrome, it's only found on Google, because it's Google that has made the world wonder, Google will see us in the next ten years, going to heaven, it's the ingenious Google boss and engineers, Thanks google great
- (2019-12-20) Yaniv Chekroun: A LONG TIME EXISTING BUG: Doesn't have the time when tagging. The widget close in the middle of my typing and is frustrating! FIX IT PLEASE
- (2019-12-16) Madarc: Was great while it lasted. Now with the addition of a Premium model, saved articles won't even load anymore. It's just the headline without anything under it. Disappointing.
- (2019-12-13) Bolling Terrence: The easiest & best way I know to save articles, that I know of.
- (2019-12-12) Z e r 0: I love this app. I've been using this extension for years already. To be able to save for later reading was the best feature that this app can offer. This app is my best companion to save online novel for offline reading. Thanks to the people behind this application.
- (2019-12-09) Shane Ford: I love this app!!! The internet is awesome coming from directly in app!!!
- (2019-12-09) Jin Teck Chua: I quite enjoy the extension however when I visit previously saved pages, the extension does not actually show that the page is already saved before (not turning red). The extension should turn red when user access pages that has been saved before and when the user clicks on the extension, it brings up the previously saved tags so users can add or edit those tags.
- (2019-11-30) Mathys Morisson: Bonne extension, rapide et facile. Le problème c'est qu'on ne peut pas créer des dossiers pour trier par thème
- (2019-11-19) dish installer: https://wwwdotcarswesterncape.blogspot.com/2019/07/satbizhub-for-all-dstv-installatiions.html
- (2019-11-03) Gustavo Romano: Ya no funciona más por las últimas restricciones de los navegadores. Las indicaciones que dan para arreglarlo no sirven. Cada vez que vuelvo a ingresar hay que volver a configurar todo. Y en el camino... se me borraron las etiquetas. Un desastre. Funcionaba muy bien, pero ya no sirve.
- (2019-10-29) Tom Parsley: I realize what I'm about to describe is a known issue with Pocket's Chrome extension, but using the "Save to Pocket" feature has become so frustrating and unproductive that I felt compelled to post here in hopes that the developers accelerate resolving the issue. Overall I really like Pocket. It is well-designed and very effective at storing and accessing web content quickly and efficiently. For those still using bookmarks to save items (as I did until nearly a year ago), moving to Pocket and a tag-based system is significantly more efficient because because one item can have multiple tags, whereas bookmarks can only be saved in one folder. These tags are what makes Pocket so effective...until you run into two frustrating tag-related bugs in Pocket's Chrome extension. BUG #1 The first bug occurs after you click the "Save to Pocket" Chrome extension icon in the browser bar. Pocket opens a small window where you can categorize/label the content you are saving by entering tags into a field. However, while entering tags in the field the window suddenly closes without warning, even if you are in the middle of typing a tag into the field. Not only is this frustrating, but it is also stressful because you are trying to type as fast as you can before the box disappears. It's a game of "beat the clock" and you never know when your time will be up. I know this sounds trivial, but the amount of stress it induces is not trivial. Over time it wears you down to the point of not wanting to use Save to Pocket at all. To compound matters, Pocket sometimes saves partial words as tags when it closes the window while you are typing in your tags. This requires you to go into the Pocket app, search for tags with truncated words, then manually update any items that are saved with that tag so they have the correct tag. It's very frustrating and time-consuming. BUG #2 The second bug occurs when you click on the "Save to Pocket" icon for an item you have already saved to Pocket. Pocket opens the small window where you can enter tags, but it doesn't show any of your tags in the field. As a result you have no idea what tags you have already associated with this item, and you can't modify any of the tags you already assigned to the item. Even worse, if you try to enter tags again to ensure the saved item has the tags you want, then you experience Bug #1 again while doing so. It's a vicious cycle and EXTREMELY frustrating. Bug #2 also inhibits quickly resolving issues caused by Bug #1. If Pocket displayed the tags you already assigned to a saved item in the window that opens after you click the Save to Pocket icon, then you could simply see which tags were saved when you first saved the item, delete any partial tags, and enter any missing tags. Problem solved. Overall Pocket is an excellent system, but it's amazing how much these two bugs reduce the application's usability. I already have enough stress while trying to complete my work, and the last thing I need is for Pocket to introduce some more. So to the Pocket developers, I ask...I BEG...that you please prioritize fixing these two bugs before people like me start looking for (and finding) other options. If you do then Pocket is definitely a 5-star extension, hands down.
- (2019-10-29) Puzzling Centaur: 2019 update: Completely forgot about this, tried to install Pickpocket to my laptop, but Pickpocket is nowhere to be found for some reason. Some silly copyright strike or something of that sort? One out of five star. Pocket is completely useless on Chrome, I will rather use normal bookmarks. TO (ex)FIREFOX USERS: Install Pickpocket. Without it, this extension is almost useless. With Pickpocket, you can actually enjoy it. When compared to Firefox extension. this is absolutely terrible. If this was my first encounter with "Pocket", I would instantly delete it and look for alternatives. That's how bad this version is. I am sorry, but even vanilla Chrome bookmarks are preferable to this. If it weren't for Pickpocket, I would rate this one star. I know that Chrome is limited, different when compared to Firefox. I can understand that. But if "Pickpocket" can do it, then why can't Pocket developers do it themselves? Now I have more unnecessary clutter on my browser for no good reason at all.
- (2019-10-14) Sinan Bodur: Saatlerdir KOBO ile POCKET'i eşzamanlamakla uğraşıyorum. Teknoloji cahili değilim!
- (2019-10-12) Mick Cheung: Good!
- (2019-10-10) cicero da silva guimaraes guimaraes: gostei é maravilhoso supinpa demais recomendo a quem deseja e boa sorte use e vai gostar
- (2019-10-09) Lex Sijtsma: Werkt prima en heel eenvoudig.
- (2019-10-06) dirami karim: dirami karim makouda sentre tiziouzou algerie 00213 559 390 825
- (2016-04-19, v:1.9.38) Anniroc2010: Pocket Button
Not working. When I click on it to save a page, it don't work. Can't figure out why.
- (2016-04-19, v:1.9.38) Andy Patton: andyjrpatton
girl friend mam me
- (2016-04-18, v:1.9.38) Ya'ara Cohen: Stopped working
Button is still there, but won't let me click (for saving or accessing archives) what to do?
- (2016-04-16, v:1.9.38) Seong-min Lee: I like Pocket, But
it's very helpful and i like it. I also use evernote, but scrap function is better than it. but i have a suggestion. i think there is a reason for developer not to make a folder system like evernote. of course there is tag, instead of folder. but i feel like there is only one way to arrange my scrap, chronological order. maybe it's more simple. But i think.. if there are two way to arrange, like time and category, it can help to organize things for user. like by making 2 tap, pocket user can have a choice how to arrange their things. one more, I want to change my scrap's name. its only up to aticles name, i want to handle it. I hope Pocket is flourishing day by day. and, plz understand my broken english. thank you.
- (2016-04-15, v:1.9.38) Paige G.: How do you remove the pocket button?
How do you remove the pocket button in the corner of web pages on chrome?
- (2016-04-15, v:1.9.38) Gabriel de Matos: A lot of things: bugs and suggestions
- Suggestion: Quick save services should be extended (I'd like to see it on Facebook and Feedly), it has only 4 services for a long time. Feedly should have it despite already having a pocket button, because this button opens a crappy popup. I personaly hate it, and I prefer to right click the article and Save to Pocket from there. - Suggestion: Clicking the tag text field should load up the tag list. Having to type is annoying. Instapaper already has it (by clicking the folder icon), and that is the major reason I migrated from pocket. - Bug: tags don't save. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. - Bug: can't explain, so I'm just going to give an example: I have a list of articles 1, 2 and 3. I right click article 1 and Save to Pocket, type a tag "weekend", it shows "saved". Now, I right click article 2 and Save to Pocket, the tag "weeked" is already there! So I leave it that way. Now, right click article 3, Save to Pocket, erase the "weekend" tag that is there, it saves, type in again "weekend", it shows that it saved. Then, I go on pocket... the 3 articles are untagged!
- (2016-04-14, v:1.9.38) Cannot quickly add tags when clicking on button
Why is that?
- (2016-04-13, v:1.9.38) MrDarkplace22: Opening pocket from chrome
hi how do i pocket from chrome using the extension
- (2016-04-13, v:1.9.38) Chip Milligan: Pocket Extension
causes Vivaldi to crash
- (2016-04-12, v:1.9.38) Gerald Darnall: "Save to Pocket" button closes Vivaldi
I have reloaded "Save to Pocket" extension (Chrome) several times and whenever I click on it Vivaldi closes??? Is this on you or Vivaldi??