The easiest, fastest way to capture articles, videos, and more.
Pocket’s Chrome extension is the easiest, fastest way to capture articles, videos, and anything else you find on the web. With one click, the content you’ve collected appears across all your devices in a clean, distraction-free space—there to read when you’re ready, whether at home, at work, or on the go. Pocket becomes a personal, quiet corner of the internet where you can spend quality time with the stories that matters to you. SAVE CONTENT 3 DIFFERENT WAYS - Click the Pocket button in the toolbar - Or right-click a link and select “Save to Pocket” - Or use the keyboard shortcuts: Ctrl+Shift+P (Windows), Command+Shift+P (Mac) DISCOVER RELATED CONTENT - See a list of relevant stories for most content you save - Add tags to order, sort, and find stories in your Pocket A HOME FOR CONTENT YOU CARE ABOUT - Save anything that interests you—articles, images, videos, links—and absorb them when you're ready - Capture news from Buzzfeed, articles from The New York Times, stories from Flipboard, long reads from Washington Post, and recipes from Pinterest. You can save memes from Reddit, links from Twitter, and videos from YouTube - Read directly in Pocket, a calm, focused environment Get Pocket Premium to enjoy custom fonts, a permanent library, unlimited highlighting, and more. Even try listening to articles in Pocket when you're on the go. https://getpocket.com/premium
- (2021-04-03) Loouis Low: I've been a hardcore fan of `Pocket` a decade ago. My life can't live without it.
- (2021-04-03) abhigyan: it used to work now it's just pathetic. click on the Pocket button in the toolbar or right-click on select “Save to Pocket” and it will open https://getpocket.com/ rather than saving the page.
- (2021-03-16) Russell Hossain: Helpfull app.
- (2021-03-08) Dino Food: Cannot register with google gmail nor create a new account. What is the use of this extension?
- (2021-03-08) HkN_069: "Open your pocket list" must be opened in a new tab !!! not on the page where i work at the moment .. And if i click on the icon it must UNDO adding pages,, Not right click on pocket + open your pocket list + select page + delete + exit .. .. ..
- (2021-03-08) Fabrício S.: Em caso de exclusão acidental ou arrependimento pela exclusão, não há como recuperar o item, pois o aplicativo não oferece uma simples lixeira.
- (2021-03-06) Steve McQueen: I used pocket for everything, this has been amazing
- (2021-03-04) Itzel Reyes: no puedo ver sin conexión. Creí que se podían guardar videos y articulos para despues verlos sin conexión, pero al parecer no.
- (2021-03-04) Ambroise Ingold: Je reste fidèle à cette application que j'utilise depuis des années mais dans certain cas l'icone ne change pas de couleur pour indiquer que l'on ai sur une page qui a déjà été enregistré dans Pocket. Le problème apparait sur arte.tv et quand on clique sur l'enregistrement d'une page page mémorisée par Pocket, cela renvoi directement vers le site et non vers un aperçu de la page comme pour les autres site. J'imagine que les deux problèmes sont liés. Peut-être qu'Arte n'a pas accepté que Pocket mémorise son contenu ?
- (2021-03-04) Martin Davidson: It would be great if underneath the pop up box for manual tagging there was a list off the last 20 tags you've used allowing the user to simply click to select that tag again. I rarely tag pages because i cant be bothered manually typing a tag/description for every page i save, however been able to with one click tag a page from a list of my previous tag would great.
- (2021-03-04) S1R: 👍
- (2021-02-25) 努力李: 请问为什么微软账号和邮箱注册不上pocket，有好心人解答吗，谢谢大家
- (2021-02-23) SNANA51832: 1 flaw, it's better to open pocket in a new tab not the original one.
- (2021-02-16) Debbie Campbell: Used to be much better, now it only shows the same 5 recommendations every single time.
- (2021-02-16) дмитрий рогов: Отличное расширение. Но у меня перестало работать
- (2021-01-31) boryset: Браузер Cent. Кнопки для быстрого сохранения НЕТ.
- (2021-01-28) Simple Guy: Что это за обнова? Редизайн ради редизайна? Всё было интуитивно и понятно. С оговорками конечно, но всё же. Теперь на кой-то чёрт надо вручную закреплять тэги в боковой панели, из-за чего я как додик битых пять минут щёлках "Прикрепить". Тэги не обновляются в реальном времени. Из-за кривой работы приложения многие ссылки попадают в Untagged, откуда мне их регулярно нужно выуживать и прикреплять правильные тэги. Только если раньше они распределялись в реальном времени, то теперь надо постоянно перезагружать страницу. Серьёзно, ребята, хватит фиксов в стиле "чиним одну вещь, ломаем две новых". The new update is terrible. The previous versions was more or less intuitive and easy to work with. Why do I have to pin tags in the sidebar now? Not only did it take me a whole five minutes to pin all the tags that I regularly use, but it also makes exactly zero sense UI- or UX-wise. Also due to the addon not always working properly, a lot of my links end up in the "Untagged" category, and I have to regularly go there and add the tags. At least before the update Pocket added tags in real time, but now I have to reload the page every time. Seriously guys, your method of "fixing one thing, breaking two other ones" is non-viable.
- (2021-01-26) Seemed wonderful for a few days. Yesterday, all my saved links had disappeared. This is a very good extension, but cannot trust it any more.
- (2021-01-19) Viktor Sitnikov: отлично, удобно
- (2021-01-11) Pat Gill: I just installed Pocket today after reading an article about its integration with IFTTT. I thought it could solve a problem I had. But for my IFTTT recipe to do what it's designed to do, I need to tag the URL in Pocket. That doesn't work consistently. It also must save an image of the website. That also doesn't work consistently. Guess it's back to the drawing board to find an app that does what it's designed to do.
- (2021-01-06) ManCandyXXL: Could not sign up even after trying different options....
- (2020-12-21) Stéphane Le Crom: Extension très pratique pour sauver une page pour plus tard dans l'application Pocket
- (2020-12-15) Mohamed Farid: Hi it is pretty awesome. but I Have to click three times to delete an article and two to archive it is annoying me. and the size of article preview is slightly big and not independent from background
- (2020-12-15) Hao Do Thanh: It not have option to remove like in firefox
- (2020-12-14) xb cdr: Cannot sign in or sign up
- (2020-12-13) JoJee MaD: Whenever I tried to add a a page by clicking on " Save To Pocket " and try to look for the existing tags it doesn't came up with those already saved tags options, only shows the other ones but not the one I type or look for. Kindly solve this issue, reason for 3 stars otherwise its a 5...
- (2020-11-23) Jesse Surrette: The extension and service are great, so thus the five star review, however I have recently run into a problem where right clicking to save a link to pocket is not working and I do not know why. The problem appeared well after the last time the extension was updated, so I don't think its the extension's fault, it may be Chrome's? Or something else weird going on. But it has seriously effected my ability to browse the internet because I usually have to open a bunch of tabs with the idea of saving them as soon as possible, then getting sidetracked and ending up with tons of tabs opened! The Batch Save to Pocket extension I also use helps if the links are all together, but they usually are not. This has seriously cramped my style. And I submitted this problem on the Pocket help page, but have not received a reply after a few days now.
- (2020-11-20) driptamin: Autocompleting recent saved tags not working!
- (2020-11-16) Davča Lsd: Super věcička, jen mě mrzí že to nemá cz komunitu a nejsou tam české články. Jinak bezvadný!
- (2020-11-15) Jesse: That's great you can save stuff. Why did you get the rid of the option to open your saved list???
- (2020-11-04) 임재훈: 확장프로그램이 손상되었습니다가 뜨면서 크롬에서 삭제됩니다.
- (2020-10-30) John Hwang: I have really loved this app, but it's broken in the latest chrome.
- (2020-10-25) Kpop Fans: Too slow to open but anyway their feed is worth reading specially students spent time there. Feed all about self improvement which is what students needs.
- (2020-10-20) Alex W.: Overreaching permissions. Should only need the url. Fix this.
- (2020-10-18) Fawaz Akhtar: Why isn't there an offline list that I can access without an internet connection, like there used to be in pocket's early days? This extension has gone so downhill.
- (2020-10-07) Maciej S: Pocket website says it needs access to just one tab when saving the page to reading list. Meanwhile the extension does not save anything unless access to all tabs is given. Delete after using it since launch of Pocket.
- (2020-10-07) とも: ショートカットキーがだいぶ前から使えなくなり（設定項目自体が消えてる）、ブックマークレットで回避していたが、最近はブックマークレットもログインしてくださいと出るだけでsaveできなくなった。 ショートカットキーについては2年くらい前に修正すると返ってきたがそのまま
- (2020-10-05) Cristobal Rodriguez: La Versión de Pago Precio Muy Elevado Caro, Quería haber comprado para tener acceso a todas sus funciones pero es Super Cara, Android 50 € al año si la quiero comprar por un año? ¿y próximo año 50 € más? y para iPhone iOS App Store 44,99 € al año y al siguiente otros 44,99 €, La Desinstalo por precio elevado, Aunque en La Chrome Web Store no tenga coste La desinstalo de Chrome Ordenador y android y iOS Muy Caro señores desarrolladores ¿No?....
- (2020-10-01) Jay: What happened to this awesome extension? Until a couple of weeks ago this was the best thing about the entire internet. Now, the RMC option doesn't appear as expected and worse, the icon sometimes doesn't even show up in the extensions shortcut menu. FIX THIS PLEASE!!!
- (2020-09-26) John O'Neill: I use it all the time, but something weird happened with the latest update. The context menu item disappeared! I removed the extension and re-added it to Chrome, and it was back.
- (2020-09-25) Kev McFadyen: Won't let me log on via Gmail account for some reason... whenever I try to log in a window pops up then disappears.
- (2020-09-11) karem alx: جيد جدا، يسهل عليك حفظ وجمع الراوبط.
- (2020-09-10) Andrejs V: Amazing! Saving all important stuff and reading it later!
- (2020-09-09) R.D. Marshall: In my experience, the extension has been perfectly functional and I haven't encountered the tagging bug mentioned in other reviews. I just wanted to post this review to let users who are worried about Pocket's site access default settings the option of enabling the extension only for the site getpocket.com in Chrome's extension manager. This option isn't perfect as it requires you to reload a page before saving it. You also can't see if you've previously saved an article by looking at the extension icon. Ideally, I'd like to see Pocket changed so that it functions properly while only requiring access to their own site, similar to Notion's link saving extension. I'd be willing to bet that that would require considerable structural changes to the program, but in my opinion, it's very important to address this issue soon.
- (2020-09-08) 陈嘉诚: 无法用标签搜索到想要的收藏。
- (2020-09-05) Manuel Juan Blasco: Muito bom
- (2020-08-28) Arkady Marchenko: Cool, thanks for it!
- (2020-08-27) Barbara Alvarez: I am unable to open my Pocket app at the moment. The "server is unavailable." (And I use it for personal and work reasons.)
- (2020-08-22) Nils Rethmeier: This extension never waits for me to finish tagging. It just disappears. Super annoying.
- (2020-08-11) TK K: ワンクリックでPocketに保存できるので非常に便利。保存しておけば後でスマホでオフラインで見れる。 最近のネットはネガティブで役に立たない情報があまりにも多いので、パソコンのブラウザでクソ情報をブロックして、見たい情報だけPocketに保存してスマホで見ている。残念ながらスマホではブロック系のchromeアドオンがほぼ使えないからだ。Pocketのウェブビューなら、オンラインならサイト内リンクを辿って行って簡易ブラウザとして使えるので、ある程度見たいサイトに限定して閲覧することができる。
- (2016-04-19, v:1.9.38) Anniroc2010: Pocket Button
Not working. When I click on it to save a page, it don't work. Can't figure out why.
- (2016-04-19, v:1.9.38) Andy Patton: andyjrpatton
girl friend mam me
- (2016-04-18, v:1.9.38) Ya'ara Cohen: Stopped working
Button is still there, but won't let me click (for saving or accessing archives) what to do?
- (2016-04-16, v:1.9.38) 찐부자nathan: I like Pocket, But
it's very helpful and i like it. I also use evernote, but scrap function is better than it. but i have a suggestion. i think there is a reason for developer not to make a folder system like evernote. of course there is tag, instead of folder. but i feel like there is only one way to arrange my scrap, chronological order. maybe it's more simple. But i think.. if there are two way to arrange, like time and category, it can help to organize things for user. like by making 2 tap, pocket user can have a choice how to arrange their things. one more, I want to change my scrap's name. its only up to aticles name, i want to handle it. I hope Pocket is flourishing day by day. and, plz understand my broken english. thank you.
- (2016-04-15, v:1.9.38) Paige G.: How do you remove the pocket button?
How do you remove the pocket button in the corner of web pages on chrome?
- (2016-04-15, v:1.9.38) Gabriel de Matos: A lot of things: bugs and suggestions
- Suggestion: Quick save services should be extended (I'd like to see it on Facebook and Feedly), it has only 4 services for a long time. Feedly should have it despite already having a pocket button, because this button opens a crappy popup. I personaly hate it, and I prefer to right click the article and Save to Pocket from there. - Suggestion: Clicking the tag text field should load up the tag list. Having to type is annoying. Instapaper already has it (by clicking the folder icon), and that is the major reason I migrated from pocket. - Bug: tags don't save. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. - Bug: can't explain, so I'm just going to give an example: I have a list of articles 1, 2 and 3. I right click article 1 and Save to Pocket, type a tag "weekend", it shows "saved". Now, I right click article 2 and Save to Pocket, the tag "weeked" is already there! So I leave it that way. Now, right click article 3, Save to Pocket, erase the "weekend" tag that is there, it saves, type in again "weekend", it shows that it saved. Then, I go on pocket... the 3 articles are untagged!
- (2016-04-14, v:1.9.38) Cannot quickly add tags when clicking on button
Why is that?
- (2016-04-13, v:1.9.38) MrDarkplace22: Opening pocket from chrome
hi how do i pocket from chrome using the extension
- (2016-04-13, v:1.9.38) Chip Milligan: Pocket Extension
causes Vivaldi to crash
- (2016-04-12, v:1.9.38) Gerald Darnall: "Save to Pocket" button closes Vivaldi
I have reloaded "Save to Pocket" extension (Chrome) several times and whenever I click on it Vivaldi closes??? Is this on you or Vivaldi??