Save ad-free articles and web pages to your email inbox for later reading.
Found a great article but don’t have time to read it now? Save the web page to your email and read it later. Email This removes ads, distractions and crufty sidebars from a web page and sends a cleaned-up, readable view of the page to your email inbox. You can then open up your email inbox and read your saved articles whenever you want. Email This is a simpler alternative to bookmarking and "read later" tools like Pocket, Instapaper & Readability. There is no need to signup for a new service or install any additional applications to read your saved bookmarks. You can even access your saved bookmarks offline on your mobile phones and tablets. Benefits & features * Save any web page or article with one-click * Save the current page with a keyboard shortcut * [NEW] Add notes and keywords to your saved pages. This helps you search for your content faster. * [NEW] Include PDF snapshot of all web pages * [NEW] PDF files, images, DOCX, PPTs and Excel sheets will be automatically downloaded and sent as email attachments. * Right-click and save links without opening them. We will open up that link, extract useful content from it and send you an email with its contents. * [NEW] From your mobile devices (both Android or iOS) use the share menu and send a link to [email protected] EmailThis will reply with the contents of that page. * Automatically adds a bookmarklet that lets you save pages from mobile and tablet devices (Chrome for Android, iPhone, iPad etc). * Completely free to use.
- (2023-03-15) Thanh L.: eine fantastische Erweiterung, eines der wenigen Apps, für die ich glücklich die jährliche Gebühr zahle. als das letztens für 2 Wochen ausfiel, hab ich emailthis echt vermisst.
- (2023-03-15) Kevin Braund: Great app but the service keeps dropping out. Maybe buy in a year or so.
- (2023-03-13) Jeff Gordon: When it works, it's REALLY nice. But it seems to break too often. 3/13/2023 ... working again 2/25/2023 ... stopped working 2/1/2023 ... working again. In Jan 2023, I'm dropping my review back to 1 star ... Stopped working on late Jan 2023 ... website is also down. No longer supported? Stopped working on late Jan 2023 I have the paid premium version. Seems like other users are also reporting this. Also, it seems like the publishers website is also down. So we can't contact him directly. ============================================================================ I'm upping my review back up to 5 stars. After reporting the problem, all the emails showed up in large group. The developer was responsive to my issue. So, if you're still missing emails and you haven't reported it, you might want to do so. ======================================================================== No emails since Oct 30, 2021. Prior to then, this was 5-star. I'll revise my rating once I see that service is restored. I see a number of other people are also reporting this. I really love this. It's an easy way way to remind myself to read up on something later. In the past I tried both standard bookmarks and Pocket. The problems with bookmarks in that I never have them organized well enough to find anything later. Plus I never remember to go back to them. The problem with Pocket is that I never remember to go back to that later either. With EmailThis, articles are in my emails that I look at all through the day. If I need to be reminded to look at something later, I can use my email's (Gmail) Snooze feature. I purchased the lifetime plan and it's been well worth it. In addition, I didn't think I'd used the PDF capture of a website at all (the PDF get's sent as an attachment to the email). However, as I thought about websites disappearing or removing a page, I decided that the PDF feature was a GREAT idea.
- (2023-03-08) Joost De Roy: I very much like it, but frequent periods of no mails received.. :/ (paying customer)
- (2023-03-08) Haran L: bugged bye
- (2023-03-05) Pieter van Houwelingen: Has problems. Even as I am a paying user the extension fails periodically.
- (2023-03-03) Will Dizon: The paid version is unstable and unreliable. March 2023 - hasn't worked for several days now; don't buy this.
- (2023-03-02) roger waseleski: Here we go again. No websites are emailed to me!!! I'm cancelling my paid subscription. Has to be a better solutionsomewhere!!!
- (2023-02-06) Ohad Barda: Update Feb 6th 2023, the extention start working again.
- (2023-02-01) B C: This extension is not working
- (2023-01-30) Luke Molnar (LexGear): Extension does not work. Server timed out. Cloud flare error in it's place.
- (2023-01-28) Peter Ruchkin: functionally 5 stars but they have been down for over week and no support - unacceptable
- (2023-01-28) allan rudolf: It was good but it no longer works and despite numerous emails to the publisher nothing happens. It seems it is not supported any longer.
- (2022-12-23) Bill Jaine: It is so good I went for the premium version
- (2022-12-07) James Glaysher: Is there really an equivalent? Amazed Google don't build this feature into Chrome ..
- (2022-10-29) Dan Meek: It works well most of the time. Sometimes it cannot read an article and just shows its cookie warning instead. Still, the best of its class.
- (2022-10-07) H G: i like it alot but someitmes emails dont get sent so annoying or show a time ETA plus dont like how theres limits each month :(
- (2022-10-01) AXEL B.: Utile pour pallier une lacune de Chrome mais ... Pas vraiment clair sur la gestion des adresses mail confiées à l'extension. Je pars du principe que comme rien n'est indiqué, ces adresses pourraient faire l'objet d'une collecte et d'un usage que mes destinataires pourraient ne pas souhaiter. Je désinstalle.
- (2022-09-26) Scott Tilden: Over my year-plus, I have used it hundreds of times. Easy! Some rocky spots here and there with the service not working for a day or two, but it clears up. AND, some sites have hardened their paywalls so I can't get a page. But do it!
- (2022-09-25) Jeff Brown: Great for grabbing articles and blogs.
- (2022-08-10) Niels Hoornweg: Perfect extension to save my pages!
- (2022-07-29) Achmad Barlian: Bagus .. Alhamdulillah sangat membantu sekali .. mudah dan cepat
- (2022-07-23) Dan Sullivan: Best way to deal with Chrome. Thanks.
- (2022-07-03) 闰五: It happens to a failure when access emailthis website today. Does anyone know how to fix it?
- (2022-06-11) Penny Deletto: Love, love, love it! So easy, one click and articles are sent to my email - no ads!! I've recently used it for medical information for a family member under a Dr.'s care; it helped boost our understanding of dr.'s test results, diagnosis, and treatment. Scanning multiple articles, after being able to easily access them in my email for any subject, including school reports and product information when making large purchases has been invaluable!!
- (2022-05-24) Nor Biom: thank you.
- (2022-04-28) Eugene Bawden: Simple but powerful tool. Saves any link in a single click. I love it
- (2022-03-07) CEN IEM Unit: One of the best apps available -
- (2022-02-14) Michael Dorn: Almost Daily use
- (2022-02-08) Fao Da: I think it is DEAD.
- (2022-02-08) Murali Madhavan: I purchased premium by paying for one year. Premium not activated. Therefore Email This extension is not working. Emailed them: no response. Tried to contact via Twitter: no luck. Wrote to Paddle, their merchant platform. They replied that my complaint was forwarded to Email This team. But I haven't heard from them even after one week. Keep away from upgrading.
- (2022-02-02) Will McCain: Works sometime.
- (2022-02-02) paula jazi: Love this. I have the pro version, I work in one browser and browse in another and I don't have to hassle with what bookmark is where. Very easy and reliable. Recommend.
- (2022-01-27) Andras Mohr: I have been used this since years and it works fine. But I just realized that for a while it use postmark URL tracking in the sent mails.. It was a big disappointment especially they did this without any notice.. Now I try to find another solution. I'm just curious whether they also do this in the paid version or not?
- (2022-01-23) Elvie Ward: "Just what I need. One click and the page is sent to my inbox w/ the ads, etc. cleaned. Just nice, clean text making it easy to read." Ditto!!!
- (2022-01-20) Keith Riggle: Don't expect any suppport from the developer, Bharani Muthukumaraswamy, even if you have his Premium plan. I've been trying to get him to change the email address on my account for months, and his only response was to upgrade me to Premium when I already had Premium! I even tried contacting him on Twitter, to no avail. Oddly, his other website, resumonk.com, allows users to update their accounts directly, but not EmailThis. Obviously it's not a high priority for him. As for the extension itself, it works ok most of the time. It sends a pretty good ad-free copy of an article to your registered email. It would be more convenient if I could send articles directly to other people, but instead, I have to send them to myself and then forward them. Bharani said he tried this but too many people got spammed. His server was down once, and the extension briefly stopped working a couple months ago, but he got it fixed again.
- (2022-01-12) Pau Medrano: One of the best extensions I have, use it all the time. Keep it up!
- (2022-01-06) Terry Jones: Just great!! Works fast!! Very easy to use!!
- (2022-01-01) Will Dizon: Fast and simple, love it! 🛑 UPDATE: Don't pay for this. 🛑 👎👎👎👎👎
- (2021-12-31) David S: Very unreliable. It works most of the time, but then suddenly you'll find that it only looks like it's forwarding links. Nobody from the app responded to my complaint. So beware. You may think you're saving links, but sometimes you're not.
- (2021-12-21) KELLY DAVID BURKE: I've been looking for something like this for so long. It's so easy and simple to email articles and links to myself on my iPhone. But I am at my desktop or on my laptop most of the time when I am working and always had to compy and paste, or search for the stupid email icon on that website which is often in a completely different place than on other websites. Now, I just click. Thank you!!
- (2021-12-15) Mike Smith: I use it multiple times a day. Sometimes to be able to forward an email without all the extra screen contents, and often to save an email for later. Easy to use and delivers the reformatted email in a short time. I have the Premium service and it is well worth it!
- (2021-12-01) ntemos ntemos: Πολύ καλό και χρήσιμο !!!
- (2021-11-24) Shawn Venasse: This super easy app produces such clean, crisp and ad free versions of the articles I want to keep. And all it takes is a click of a button and presto, its in my email inbox looking all sexy and minimal. I love it.
- (2021-11-10) William Lee Giroux: When it worked it was awesome! Now that it doesn't oh well. Time to find another. I paid for this as well. Not OK developer!!
- (2021-11-10) Ohad Barda: As of today, Oct 11th 2021, the extension stop sending emails. Please fix the bug. I wonder if you guys are aware of the problem that since Oct 30, 2021 the extension Eemailthis stopped sending mail. It pops up a message saying an email was sent, but I checked in Gmail (also spam) and nothing has received. I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome (updated). P.S all of your chrome store support page is full with complains about this same issue.
- (2021-11-10) Young Park: I can saved an email, but I am not receiving it in my mailbox. Check for errors and request a quick fix.
- (2021-11-08) Jonathan Orchier: For the past week I have encountered a fatal issue with this product (i.e., no eMails are being sent to my address). I have gotten used to random errors which usually correct themselves over time. However, I am unable to reach the Support team or the developer ("554 Recipients' domain disabled"). This is unacceptable. Has anyone experienced this issue or, more critically, been able to reach the Support team? Many thanks ...
- (2021-11-04) sue walker: still doesn't work. Can't give a 0
- (2021-11-03) Douglas Parker: I'm having a problem. Emails not turning up in my inbox
- (2023-03-19, v:2.6.5) Patrick Campbell: App
Intermittent service, the sent email is no in the inbox. There are users that say that when the sent emails are posted in the inbox,they are in a bulk email. The extension is too valuable to me. Can I get assurances that email this will return to stability..
- (2023-03-13, v:2.6.5) Thanh L.: the issue seems to be solved
all emailthis sites, that i have been waiting for, are just incoming in bulk in my gmail account.
- (2023-03-12, v:2.6.5) Paul Czyzewski: not working
please post a response on your website. it's been down for a while. thanks
- (2023-03-09, v:2.6.5) Poppie Kouremetis: Email This Stopped Working, Again!
How does this keep happening? It's a browser extension... why does it continually fail? Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.
- (2023-03-07, v:2.6.5) Delphine Craig Albright: Blank Subject Lines - Chrome version
For a number of months now, my emails created using Email This have no subject line. Wondering if this is an issue with Chrome only and if any other users are affected, also and if this is being looked at as an issue with the SW? Thank you.
- (2023-03-07, v:2.6.5) Alisha Ahern: Not working
I love this extension but lately it hasn't been working. I've checked my spam settings and I even tried changing the settings so that it sends to an alternative email but nothing. I hope this gets fixed...this extensions is truly one of my faves! Thank you!!!
- (2023-03-05, v:2.6.5) Jeff Gordon: Stopped working again ... Last email was a week ago .... about 2/25/2023
Stopped working again ... Last email was a week ago .... about 2/25/2023
- (2023-03-03, v:2.6.5) Will Dizon: Premium version hasn't worked for several days now.
Please fix it.
- (2023-01-28, v:2.6.5) Jeff Gordon: Stopped working on late Jan 2023 ... website is also down. No longer supported?
Stopped working on late Jan 2023 I have the paid premium version. Seems like other users are also reporting this. Also, it seems like the publishers website is also down. So we can't contact him directly.
- (2023-01-25, v:2.6.5) allan rudolf: Email this has stopped working
Email this has stopped working .I keep getting the message,"there was a problem while saving your bookmark..."This has been going on for a few days and I have emailed you a number of times but the problem persists. Please help,
- (2023-01-25, v:2.6.5) Clifton W: NOT WORKING
NOT working any longer! Funny How it worked up until I paid for a NEW YEAR!! NOW NOTHING!!
- (2023-01-25, v:2.6.5) Jeff Gordon: Stopped working on late Jan 2023
I have the paid premium version. Seems like other users are also reporting this. Also, it seems like the publishers website is also down. So we can't contact him directly.
- (2023-01-24, v:2.6.5) Poppie Kouremetis: Email This Stopped Working
This extension no longer works and it seems there have been problems on and off for quite some time. If you don't intend to support this extension you should remove it from the Chrome Web Store.
- (2023-01-24, v:2.6.5) Erick Petersen: The extension is NOT WORKING!
Looks like I am not the only one having problems.
- (2023-01-24, v:2.6.5) Anthony: Is this service down?
I paid for the upgraded version
- (2023-01-22, v:2.6.5) Peter Ruchkin: Are you down?
Doesn't work anymore
- (2022-07-04, v:2.6.5) Eugene Bawden: Not sending and website seems to be down too
When ever I try send a bookmark as an email it just says oops, Sorry, there was a problem while saving your bookmark. Refresh the page and try again. If the problem persists, please contact us at [email protected] I have the paid version of the extension and it was working perfectly until 01 July 2022.
- (2022-05-11, v:2.6.5) Somnath Saha: Email ID blacklisted
Hi, My self Somnath Saha & today I am trying to purchase the premium membership of 'Email This' by using a credit card. But a few times the bank declined the transaction & as a result the email id - '[email protected]' has been blacklisted from your end. So you are requested to whitelist the email so that I can purchase the premium membership. Regards, Somnath Saha +91 - 9748869999
- (2022-02-08, v:2.6.5) Jan Knüsel: Email this is still not working
Email this is still not working - February, 8th 2022
- (2022-02-07, v:2.6.5) Delphine Craig Albright: Emails Stopped Again!!! Please Resolve. Multiple users are affected.
Emails Stopped AGAIN!!! Please Resolve. It is happening to multiple users.
- (2022-02-05, v:2.6.5) Young Park: Your program server is down!
Your program is now working no more!
- (2022-02-04, v:2.6.5) Jeff Gordon: Stopped sending bookmarks / emails on 1/31 or 2/1
I have the paid premium version. I reported this issue on 10/30/2021 and it was fixed almost immediately. Then on Jan 31 or Feb 1 it stopped again. When it starting working again after the 10/31/2021 issue, all my old bookmarks/emails came through so none were lost. I hope you can fix this.
- (2022-01-01, v:2.6.5) Will Dizon: 🛑 Don't pay for this until it gets fixed.
The paid premium version no longer works.
- (2021-12-28, v:2.6.5) Delphine Craig Albright: Emails Stopped AGAIN!!! Please Resolve
The app is not emailing anymore. This is happening more and more frequently. Why? I use this every day, more than any other app! Please address and let us know what the issue is and how long it will be until it is working again, if possible. Thank you.
- (2021-11-22, v:2.6.5) Charles D. Killian: not creating and / or not attaching PDF
not creating and / or not attaching PDF
- (2021-11-16, v:2.6.5) Kent Stivers: et worked once and never again
et worked once for me and never again. I'd be nuts to try the upgrade in the hope that that version would work.
- (2021-11-10, v:2.6.5) Miguel Diaz: Doesn´t work!
It doesnt send any email since many weeks ago... what happens? it doesnt work and I paid for the PRO version!
- (2021-11-10, v:2.6.5) Ohad Barda: The Extention stop working at Oct 30, 2021
Hi, I wonder if you guys are aware of the problem that since Oct 30, 2021 the extension Eemailthis stopped sending mail. It pops up a message saying an email was sent, but I checked in Gmail (also spam) and nothing has received. I'm using Windows 10 and Chrome (updated). P.S all of your chrome store support page is full with complains about this same issue. Waiting for your reply, Thank you, Ohad
- (2021-11-10, v:2.6.5) Delphine Craig Albright: Please Fix Issue, Emails Stopped
The app is not emailing anymore. A few days ago, an error message was received stating the Email This server was down. I use this every day, more than any other app! Please address and let us know what the issue is and how long it will be until it is working again, if possible. Thank you.
- (2021-11-09, v:2.6.5) Carleton Croft: email this extension has ceased to work in windows 10 (fully upgraded)
neither ctrl-shift u or right click option works
- (2021-11-09, v:2.6.5) Rose de Jong: I don't work
Goodmorning, thursday I took een subscription on Ethis ([email protected]) but it don't work. Can you solve the problem
- (2021-11-05, v:2.6.5) Ritz Steytler: Not working
No longer delivers the emailed articles to my inbox since the beginning of the week. Can you please fix it? This is one of my most used extensions on Chrome.
- (2021-11-04, v:2.6.5) Zee M Kane: Just stopped working
Something has happened here and no emails are reaching the emailthis.me domain. Really hope this can be fixed soon.
- (2021-11-03, v:2.6.5) Alexandre Pyrrho: Since Sunday Emailthis did not send "pages" to my email
Hi! I love Emailthis and use it many times a day... Congrats! However, since Sunday I have not received "pages" on my email... it is not to my spam or trash folders! Best regards! Alexandre
- (2021-11-02, v:2.6.5) Hez Grace: Domain emailthis.me couldn't be found
Emailthis has stopped working on all my browsers even though it says "saved". This happens since Nov 1, 2021. My email account will receive this bounce-back message after some time: Address not found Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the domain emailthis.me couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again. The response from the remote server was: 554 Recipients' domain disabled Please resolve as soon as possible. Can't live without it. Thanks.
- (2021-10-13, v:2.6.5) Morgan Giddings: Choice of emails?
Hi does this offer a choice of emails to send to- either myself or to email to my boyfriend? Thanks!
- (2021-04-23, v:2.6.2) Ben Sampson: Emailthis has stopped working
As above, it no longer emails me the page. Please fix
- (2021-04-17, v:2.6.2) allan rudolf: email this stopped working
I have emailed you a few times already that my Email this has stopped working on all my browsers even though it says "saved". If you can't fix this I would like a refund.It bothers me that you have not replied to my emails. Allan
- (2021-01-16, v:2.6.2) reach wayneb: Nice app, but...
I've been looking for this function for a long time! It works great regarding embedded text & links, but I have noticed after the first image in a webpage, most of all following images on that web pager are not in the emailed version. It seems to be missing/dropping the URLs for *all* the images, and just leaving the placemarker in the email for where the image should appear. Thanks, and good extension.
- (2020-09-16, v:2.6.2) Abbey Road: sending a page
got extension but it's NOT WORKING!!!
- (2020-08-23, v:2.6.2) chau truong: truongchau
khac phuc su co bluestacks dung toi vi ko hoat dong duoc
- (2020-08-18, v:2.6.2) chau truong: aaaaa
- (2020-08-03, v:2.6.2) Cecil Britton: PDF Hyperlinks Inactive
I just recently upgraded to the paid EmailThis app so that I could have unlimited downloads in .pdf format. Now I notice that the hyperlinks downloaded into the .pdf document are not actually links. I'm using Adobe PDF Reader on a Windows 10 computer and I'm using the Edge browser. Can you please tell me how I can download and embed hyperlinks in the .pdf email documents?
- (2020-05-01, v:2.6.2) Candice Gordon: Account access and login
Full account access and login
- (2020-04-28, v:2.6.2) Isabela lobato: Avidades com tirinhas para o 7 ano
atividades com tirinhas para o 7 ano
- (2019-10-10, v:2.5.5) Anis Anis: اريد لعبة فري فاير
- (2019-08-15, v:2.5.5) Eng Tak Jonathan Ng: Shows the login page instead of the page I want
Hi, support team, This is a great app. Is there a function to capture screenshot instead. When I tried capturing a page, it send me email of the login page instead.
- (2019-07-25, v:2.5.5) Yaab: The service is down
As of 2019 Jul 25, the service is down. The extension shows "Oops! Sorry, there was a problem while saving your bookmark. Refresh the page and try again. If the problem persists, please contact us at..."
- (2019-07-17, v:2.5.5) Joe Stevensen: Site is down
Looks like the site is down.
- (2019-02-26, v:2.5.5) Few bugs and inconsistent
Exactly what I need for my department and a major work project, but have a few issues: 1) works for 10 minutes and then doesn't work for the next few hours. Provided instructions to colleagues to test and they can't even enter their email address. 2) I upgraded to Premium, but can't change my email address with the Premium features being carried over. It wants me to buy Premium again. Reached out twice on email and no response. Love to talk on my requirements.