Manage sales and customer relationships directly inside Gmail.
Streak is Google's 2018 Technology GSuite Partner of the Year! Manage your CRM or any workflow directly within Gmail. Stop switching back and forth between your inbox and other tools. Set up for you and your team a perfect process for numerous use-cases, including Sales, Partnerships, Support, Hiring, and more. ★ Trusted and loved by teams across every industry - 750,000 users, 4.5 stars on Google Chrome Store - Used by teams at a16z, Uber, KellerWilliams, WeWork, TechStars, Atlassian, Lyft, The Economist, Y-Combinator, and many more ★ Built into the tools you already use Work where you already are — inside your inbox! Built directly inside of Gmail for desktop and mobile, with G-Suite integrations (Sheets, Chat, Drive and more) to help you access and gather your data quickly. ★ A hive-mind for your team Easily collaborate and share emails, notes, call logs with your team so you can pick up where they left off. Access pipeline data alongside your emails and from your pocket so you always have the context you need. ★ Your pipeline on autopilot Automatically capture data from the contacts and emails you send and receive in your pipelines. Get notified as leads progress through your pipeline and never forget to follow up with tasks and reminders. ★ Supercharge your inbox with email power tools Manage your conversations at scale and eliminate repetitive emails using Snippets and Mail Merge. Schedule crucial emails for the appropriate time using Send Later, and know exactly when to follow up with Email Tracking. Keep conversations on point by separating email threads where conversations diverged using Thread Splitter. ★ We’ve got you covered - Native Android and iOS apps - Comprehensive integrations with GSuite, Zapier and APIs to connect to everything you need to - Rigorous security and privacy; Streak is built in the same cloud as Gmail and G Suite ---------------------------------------------------- Have questions or comments about Streak? Email us at [email protected], we would love to hear from you!
- (2020-01-21) KEVOB Ltd.: I have used it for a few years and it works great for me but I have now outgrown the free version and cannot justify £50 per month for the paid version when there are so many others out there around £10-£20, shame they don't have a lower pricing tier, unfortunately I will have to move :(
- (2020-01-21) IceD TV: 좋은 것 같긴 한데 로그인이 자꾸 풀려요
- (2020-01-18) Minhazur Rahman: Asks for too many unnecessary permissions. Why does it need access to Google Drive, Contacts and Calendars if I just want email tracking?
- (2020-01-14) Stephen Walsh: Streak is ok but I find it can be unreliable sometimes and not work in either Chrome or Safari. I've have a few occasions where I've been locked out for several days which isn't acceptable. You're out of luck if it is giving you this message: "The Streak extension failed to load. Try refreshing the page. Contact Streak Support if the issue persists." I do have privacy concerns due to the level of permissions Streak requests to both Gmail and Drive. When running it is a useful CRM however based on unreliability and privacy I have to give it a low rating.
- (2020-01-04) Carona Bella: rất hữu ich
- (2019-12-27) John Burke: Decent product, but expensive for what you get. Does most of the functions of a Google Sheet, with a few value ads. Having a team of 5+ makes it an expensive product, still deciding if it's worth the price.
- (2019-12-21) Bandham Manikanta: Absolutely amazing tool. loving it. Thank you..
- (2019-12-19) شرکت داروسازی بوعلی دارو: افزونه های گوگل کروم بسیار کار آمد هستند و ما با سایت https://www.booali.ir/ از آن به خوبی استفاده می کنیم. امیدوارم همه دوستان بتوانند از این افزونه استفاده کنند.
- (2019-12-17) Jimmy Ruptash: Absolutely 0 customer service. I got the trial version 1 week ago, The extension has a couple glitch, widget doesn't open or won't load, I've sent them a request 5 days ago, and still no replies. Great system, bad service, i'm out.
- (2019-12-03) Chan Yip Chooi: Starting to love it, Once i start using, colourful and interesting way to manage your Admin work, Well Done Streak. now i am on trial, not sure that the free version still enjoy same function!
- (2019-11-26) Juan Bazterrica: Muy buena herramienta!
- (2019-11-23) Robert Watt: I gave it a try with great expectations and I found it taking more time than necessary. When I would try and enter a contact into a stage it would add it to a different stage that wasn't selected. With an issue like that right from the beginning I can't trust it to manage the data correctly. I'm deleting it!
- (2019-11-18) Gilles Magner: en français , ça sera génial !
- (2019-11-15) Sales Tiny Keg: I have found the product to be a perfect fit for our business as it helps manage the sales pipelines. However support is painfully slow due to time differences. It takes 12 hrs for a response so takes weeks to get things resolved. I was started trying to get the process of pipelines transferred from one gmail account to another on Monday and now it is Friday with not resolution. I have used other CRM with almost immediate assistance regardless of being in CAT. I am frustrated and awaiting resolution.
- (2019-11-06) Olivier Povel: Fantastic!! Finally a totally integrated CRM system INSIDE gmail!!! I use it constantly.
- (2019-11-05) Joel Young: Streak worked much better back in 2018. I do not know what changes they made but I now have difficulty opening up Streak. In addition, Steak suddenly asks me me to sign in on my other Google Gmail account. I've reached out to support, who are generally responsive but because I haven't heard from them, it makes me think it's a bug they cannot seem to fix. Please get this fixed SOON as there are lots of other CRMs out there to choose from.
- (2019-11-01) Edoardo Giorgio CETERA: Uno strumento che completa gMail. Consigliato.
- (2019-10-27) KIM Thomas: 잘쓰고 있음
- (2019-10-25) Julie Cumpa Kritz: an ok app
- (2019-10-15) Quynh Jennifer: I feel its very convenience for my job. thank Streak CRM team.
- (2019-10-14) Leandro Dibona: me gusta es simple y puedes resumir mucha información, para usarlo una persona creo que sirve, y lo bueno es que se puede compartir el correo a varias personas involucradas lo malo son, no claridad de que si adquieres la version avanzada puedes usarlo con mas personas, pero aquellas, también comprarían licencia, el cual ya seria costoso para el trabajo lo interesante, como esta es una aplicacion abierta, pueda ser trabajado directamente con Microsoft, ya que algunas organizaciones usan one drive y exchance para el laboro diario
- (2019-10-12) TA: Ajax setup for progress bar was cool, but other than that, useless. It just slowed my gmail - click and watch the circle spin. Idea is good but no easy to access buttons and every time you want to create something, you need to watch the demo again to see it. Streak employees calling me dumb? Save it. I'm a user wanting to make life easier. Listen or be defensive but this was not that helpful for ordinary users that aren't API creators. I guess if you wanted to sketch out your entire workflow, this would be a good app, but if you want 3 boxes for new, in progress, and done, there isn't much need for the CRM in the middle. I have suggestions but I doubt this app owner wants them since their support only said "no humans available now." Whatever. I liked the idea but I'm still confused on how to integrate - this isn't the answer.
- (2019-10-08) Patrick Lockerman: Used to love it but it hasn't worked in weeks.
- (2019-10-02) Sean O. Shea: Perfect for my small business needs. Tracks current and potential clients. Reminds me to reach-out. Every client gets their own box, and keeps track of all of our correspondences.
- (2019-10-02) Diseño Litoespaña: BROKE se cayo el crm error 520 del servidor
- (2018-05-22, v:6.32) Sophie Song: Error in loading message sent through scheduled message in the new Google mailbox
Cannot open message sent later when using the new Gmail layout, error message says cannot load
- (2018-05-18, v:6.32) Goals
I want to play free games,have notices(BBC, Reuters, CNN...) and play simulation games,only for free.
- (2018-05-15, v:6.31) Buggy
I am having an issues that will not let me scroll up and down my inbox nor my email chain. Also have an annoying issue of it mucking up my Inbox, Starred, Sent menu on the left side of the screen. The horizontal termination cuts through my Inbox button and need to refresh page. I am using horizontal split screen... wish google would let me attach pics.
- (2018-05-12, v:6.31) brown boi: back up yet??
Hi. I am considering trying out Streak but I'm seeing reviews that it's down. Seeing that Google send me a warning granting permission, I thought I'd check what's going on. Especially since this would be linked to my gmail, I'm obviously concerned. I'll wait to hear back.
- (2018-05-10, v:6.31) Ali Mohamed: Extension Removed
Suddenly the extension has been removed and i cant access strak any longer
- (2018-05-07, v:6.31) bao khuyen nguyen le: Không thể mở streak
Tôi không thể gửi mail bằng streak. Tôi xóa cài đặt và tải lại cũng không hiệu quả.
- (2018-05-07, v:6.31) Streak will not load
I cannot view streak what so ever - the load in the top right just keeps spinning color but I cannot access any of my pipelines - hopefully this will be addressed immediately, I've went through all the troubleshooting available.
- (2018-05-07, v:6.31) Daniela MARMULEAC: Unable to view an email I've received
I ve removed access to streak, cleared the cache, done a computer refresh, reinstalled and still streak can not sign in to my gmail account - it asks for access, I click ok and then it can't sign in.< ...
- (2018-05-07, v:6.31) Silvia Lake: Streak isn't loading
I'm getting an ever-changing colored Streak ball but no info - please help!
- (2018-05-07, v:6.31) Håkan Axelson: Streak is down???
Can't get streak working today - is there some one having some information if this is a general fault or only my streak