Manage sales, customer relationships and get email tracking inside Gmail.
Copper is the CRM for G Suite users. This Chrome extension makes Copper CRM available natively within Gmail. By downloading and installing this you will start a FREE 14-day trial of Copper CRM – no credit card necessary! Copper CRM is embedded in Gmail to help you: - View and update contact details and activity - Update sales opportunities right from your inbox - Know when someone opened your email and what they clicked on with email tracking - Increase productivity with email templates, meeting scheduling, and more. Manage sales, customer relationships and get email tracking inside Gmail with Copper. Copper CRM for Gmail: MADE FOR G SUITE Manage leads and clients right from your inbox. See all your email history and meetings, log notes and follow up on tasks—all without ever leaving Gmail. There’s no learning curve because Copper is designed to live inside the Google apps you’re already using. It looks and feels familiar to G Suite so its intuitive and beautiful. GET ORGANIZED WITH ONE CENTRAL SYSTEM Copper is the CRM for Google apps that organizes and tracks everything in one place. All of your contact details, emails, calls, files, notes are tied together so you can see the big picture. Get a better understanding of where your business is coming from and who your best customers are with Copper’s ability to tag, filter and sort your leads and customers. NEVER DROP THE BALL As the recommended Google apps CRM, you’ll never forget anything again. Get real-time alerts delivered to your Gmail inbox to remind you to follow-up on hot leads and deals that are getting stale—so nothing slips through the cracks and your sales pipeline is always full. EMAIL TEMPLATES & EMAIL TRACKING Create and share email templates to save time. Access all your templates directly from Gmail. Plus, track when emails sent through Gmail are opened so you can have timely, follow ups. GAIN VISIBILITY Every conversation and meeting is tracked in your contacts’ profiles so you can get the big picture (and little details) without having to comb through multiple places or ask a bunch of different people. With Copper, the recommended Google CRM, everybody can see what’s going on and is on the same page. ZERO DATA ENTRY Copper, the CRM for Google, means you don’t have to dig around the internet to find people’s contact details (like phone numbers, social media, company descriptions)—Copper automatically searches the internet and updates your contact records for you. AUTOMATED WORKFLOWS Copper acts like your personal assistant. With simple and smart automation, Copper takes busywork like logging calls, meetings, tasks, and activities off your plate. You can set up even more automation based on triggers you define in your process with the recommended Google apps CRM. REPORTS With Copper, advanced reporting, sales dashboards, leaderboards and customizable sales pipelines give you real-time analytics and insights to help you close more deals and make smarter decisions. NO TECH WIZARDRY NEEDED Your contact list and info is pulled automatically from Gmail so you can be up and running in minutes. Anyone can configure and customize Copper—no need for an admin or technical IT and it’s easy to change it if you need more flexibility. INTEGRATE WITH ANY TOOL: Copper—the CRM software for Google apps also integrates seamlessly with your favorite apps like Quickbooks, Hubspot, Zendesk, Xero and more. Have questions or comments about Copper CRM? We would love to hear from you, please reach out to us at [email protected]
- (2020-01-08) Ryan Swan: The extension has gotten EXTREMELY BUGGY, to the point of being unusable. It started over a month ago and all support says is "they're aware of it and working on a fix". The the sidebar and compose toolbar constantly refresh with every mouse click or typing action. There is some problem with the extension syncing to copper's servers. Using the most recent release of Chrome, uninstalled/re-installed the copper addon, cleared all cache...nothing fixes the issues. The email tracking is also horrendously buggy. I've brought this to the attention of support over 6 months ago but nothing ever gets fixed. I really want to like Copper, but at this point I'll probably be looking for a new CRM soon.
- (2020-01-05) Mike Choyama: I had a super unpleasant experience with customer support. I'm going to happily pay more for a better CRM that actually uses their CRM.
- (2019-10-10) John Grandson: SO SPAMMY. BEWARE. I can't get this out of my email. Help!
- (2019-02-10) Lahcene Moumeni: bonne application
- (2018-12-06) Trace Richardson: Installing via Google Suite admin on a domain basis or per user has no effect, it does not appear in gmail. When installing directly via the chrome extension page, it works but every time an email is opened the "Automatic Research" nag pops up. Even after closing it, EVERY TIME YOU OPEN AN EMAIL it appears. This is a disappointing first impression as a new copper user.
- (2018-11-18) James Adams: I don't want to use Copper for email tracking or email templates because I use a different extension for that. Copper's Chrome extension clutters the Compose window with several new UI elements that I don't want, and hides an important UI element that I use every time I send an email. Furthermore, I need to uncheck the"track email with Copper" box every time I write an email. There is no way to permanently uncheck it. This completely destroys my efficient email workflow. To the Copper product team: please allow me to turn off and hide all the email tools in the Compose window! Thanks.
- (2018-09-22) oke
- (2018-09-02) beo hieu: ok
- (2018-08-24) Dominique Jackson: The best CRM for gmail, hands down!
- (2018-06-24) Mr JO: Yes I likes this Channel
- (2018-06-23) Sikuaty: cumple con lo necesario eficas
- (2018-06-09) Gabriel Santos: ewffff
- (2018-06-06) Georgeta Dan: good
- (2018-05-21) Or Publicators: The best CRM I've tried. Loved the integration with Gmail, so easy to use
- (2018-05-15) Shane Faunce: If you cannot have multiple addresses for a prospect it makes no sense. Every client has an office and home address just like email. There are plenty of cool features in this CRM but I saw this was brought up 2 years ago and the support response was create a home and work record for same person. Duplicate records for adding an address??? The GSuite integration was really what lead me to explore this option but at its price to features ratio I will stick with my current CapsuleCRM.
- (2018-05-13) Alex Hoy: Annoying desktop popups each time your reload the page.
- (2018-05-13) Geoff Scott: Best I've used so far! Email integration makes it so much easier to keep customer information up to date.
- (2018-05-08) Paul S. Williams: There's a lot to love about the gmail plugin - and prosperworks look to be continually improving this feature. Look forward to seeing where this can further improve efficiency of managing the pipeline
- (2018-05-08) Matthew Smith: Very intuitive and integrates great with Gmail.
- (2018-04-26) Tamir Barzilai: the best gmail crm!
- (2018-04-17) Marco Antonio Ribas: MUITO BOM...
- (2018-03-26) Veli-Jukka Berg: aivanmahtawa
- (2018-02-02) Alexandre Lebris: L'intégration dans Gmail, et Gsuite en général, est un gain de temps considérable ! Pouvoir tous faire depuis une même fenêtre, c'est ce que tous les sales devraient avoir
- (2018-01-25) Lela Donelson: I love the fact that it sits beside my email, creates a claendar in my GSuite calendars and has tasks all in one place,. I am all about simplicity and this it
- (2018-01-02) Terrence Kelleman: Better than Sales Force and 1/10th the price! Cutting edge and leading in the CRM space. SO happy this exists!