You work out of Gmail. So should your CRM.
Copper is the recommended CRM for Chrome users, loved by over 10,000+ customers globally. This Chrome extension makes Copper CRM available natively within Gmail. If you don’t already have Copper, downloading and installing this extension will start a FREE 14-day trial of Copper CRM – no credit card necessary. Copper CRM is embedded into G Suite apps to help you: - Create and update leads, opportunities, people and companies directly from Gmail - Automatically populate contact details from Gmail into Copper - See all conversations and tasks across your team in one place - Track when someone has opened your email, and what they’ve clicked - Filter emails by CRM records - Connect emails to specific Copper records - Activate Copper email templates, meeting scheduling, and more. Spend less time in your CRM and more time managing relationships. ---- MORE ABOUT COPPER CRM Copper is the only CRM made for G Suite. Recommended by Google, it works instantly with native integrations with G Suite and Chrome. Designed for people whose business relies on relationship-building, Copper functions seamlessly in the background while you spend time on what matters: people. ZERO DATA ENTRY Copper records are automatically populated with your Gmail data, so you never have to add leads, contacts, or accounts manually. MANAGE FROM YOUR INBOX Copper’s native G Suite integration allows you to nurture relationships and close deals from Gmail. Plus, Copper looks and feels exactly like G Suite apps so there’s no coaching or training needed. GET GOING INSTANTLY Implementing Copper is so fast and easy, you’re up and running in minutes. All data is automatically populated from Gmail, and it’s easy to configure from there. No more wasted budget on endless customizations and costly “solution providers” for what should be a simple task. AUTOMATED WORKFLOWS Copper streamlines your business processes with workflow automation. Everyone gets notified of their part in the whole, so deals can move forward faster. Have questions or comments about Copper CRM? Please reach out to us at [email protected], or visit Copper.com.
- (2020-07-01) Alex Bass: 2020 Update: The chrome extension is great, bringing all the best parts of Copper to Gmail. Particularly like the functionality that allows you to append a one-off email to an a record (person/opportunity/lead/company/project). My only wish is that this was somehow enabled for Superhuman, as much of my team uses it in-place of gmail now. Though I know that's probably not something very high up the list - I can dream though, can't I? They are adding some really cool functionality like being able to respond to comments without even leaving a Gmail email thread (inline to the email). Keep up the great work team! Prior Review (12/2016): Pretty much the same functionality as the standalone web app all within gmail. Incredible work and the UI/UX is phenomenal. Really looking forward to watching this thing grow. The only turnoff for me at the moment is not having template functionality like what exists with StreakCRM. I am definitely switching over from Streak to Copper though. Really looking forward to the future updates and how you further integrate Google Apps with your CRM!
- (2020-06-30) Daniel Aracena Ayarza: Comunicates so naturally and easily with my Gsuite account that looks like a part of Gmail itself.
- (2020-04-01) Omar Filali: J'ai utilisé Copper pendant plusieurs mois. L'intégration avec G-Suite est très bonne. Cependant, lorsque j'ai résilié mon abonnement ... TOUTES mes données ont juste DISPARU! Contrairement à G-Suite Copper ne conserve pas les données d'utilisation. S'agissant d'un CRM sensé encapsuler des données commerciale critiques, c'est intolérable.
- (2020-03-07) Jose Ribamar Vidal: iREI VERIFICAR SE VALE APENA ......
- (2020-03-06) Karen Kefauver: Copper CRM update needed! On your People form, under pull down menu for adding social contacts (thanks for having that feature) please remove Google+ (that's a dead network now) and instead replace it with Instagram!
- (2020-02-04) Dan Orre: Good CRM solution, but very hard to cancel the service, charged me for an additional year that I couldn't dispute.
- (2020-01-08) Ryan Swan: The extension has gotten EXTREMELY BUGGY, to the point of being unusable. It started over a month ago and all support says is "they're aware of it and working on a fix". The the sidebar and compose toolbar constantly refresh with every mouse click or typing action. There is some problem with the extension syncing to copper's servers. Using the most recent release of Chrome, uninstalled/re-installed the copper addon, cleared all cache...nothing fixes the issues. The email tracking is also horrendously buggy. I've brought this to the attention of support over 6 months ago but nothing ever gets fixed. I really want to like Copper, but at this point I'll probably be looking for a new CRM soon.
- (2020-01-05) Mike Choyama: I had a super unpleasant experience with customer support. I'm going to happily pay more for a better CRM that actually uses their CRM.
- (2019-10-10) John Grandson: SO SPAMMY. BEWARE. I can't get this out of my email. Help!
- (2019-02-10) Lahcene Moumeni: bonne application
- (2018-12-06) Trace Richardson: Installing via Google Suite admin on a domain basis or per user has no effect, it does not appear in gmail. When installing directly via the chrome extension page, it works but every time an email is opened the "Automatic Research" nag pops up. Even after closing it, EVERY TIME YOU OPEN AN EMAIL it appears. This is a disappointing first impression as a new copper user.
- (2018-11-18) James Adams: I don't want to use Copper for email tracking or email templates because I use a different extension for that. Copper's Chrome extension clutters the Compose window with several new UI elements that I don't want, and hides an important UI element that I use every time I send an email. Furthermore, I need to uncheck the"track email with Copper" box every time I write an email. There is no way to permanently uncheck it. This completely destroys my efficient email workflow. To the Copper product team: please allow me to turn off and hide all the email tools in the Compose window! Thanks.
- (2018-09-22) oke
- (2018-09-02) beo hieu: ok
- (2018-08-24) Dominique Jackson: The best CRM for gmail, hands down!
- (2018-06-24) Mr JO: Yes I likes this Channel
- (2018-06-23) Sikuaty: cumple con lo necesario eficas
- (2018-06-09) Gabriel Santos: ewffff
- (2018-06-06) Georgeta Dan: good
- (2018-05-21) Or Publicators: The best CRM I've tried. Loved the integration with Gmail, so easy to use
- (2018-05-15) Shane Faunce: If you cannot have multiple addresses for a prospect it makes no sense. Every client has an office and home address just like email. There are plenty of cool features in this CRM but I saw this was brought up 2 years ago and the support response was create a home and work record for same person. Duplicate records for adding an address??? The GSuite integration was really what lead me to explore this option but at its price to features ratio I will stick with my current CapsuleCRM.
- (2018-05-13) Alex Hoy: Annoying desktop popups each time your reload the page.
- (2018-05-13) Geoff Scott: Best I've used so far! Email integration makes it so much easier to keep customer information up to date.
- (2018-05-08) Paul S. Williams: There's a lot to love about the gmail plugin - and prosperworks look to be continually improving this feature. Look forward to seeing where this can further improve efficiency of managing the pipeline
- (2018-05-08) Matthew Smith: Very intuitive and integrates great with Gmail.