Email tracking, CRM for Gmail, and sales productivity tools in your inbox
HubSpot CRM connects to Gmail to help you uncover more leads in less time, connect with those leads, and close deals faster while managing all your contacts in one central database. And it’s free to get started. Note: a free HubSpot account is required to use this extension. Over 30,000 customers in 90 countries are using HubSpot to grow their businesses. WHAT CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING “Three months after implementing HubSpot I had my highest revenue month in 5 years. Instead of talking to voicemails all day, we now conduct more demos and close more deals.” - Tory Tucker, Account Manager at Top Echelon FREE features include: - Email tracking - CRM for Gmail - Create share email templates - Meeting scheduler - Mobile App - iOS and Android PAID features include: - Automated personal outreach HAVE QUESTIONS? Learn more about HubSpot Sales at https://www.hubspot.com/products/sales. If you have any problems or suggestions please visit https://academy.hubspot.com/ for useful resources.
- (2020-03-26) Alexandre Lustosa Barroso: ótima ferramenta
- (2020-03-23) Jeremiah Oladimeji: great review,good writeup
- (2020-03-07) Christopher Jean-Louis: literally a blind squirrel could do this better, snovio ftw
- (2020-01-23) Nguyễn Sơn, ChinhSon: Tuyệt vời
- (2019-11-27) max marck: No mention of a pay wall AT ALL until you've signed up, installed the extension, and are about to send a time sensitive email. Thanks for wasting my time, HubSpot.
- (2019-11-25) Ville Ekman: Like the extension, but havent' found a way to auto sync Hubspot tasks to connected Google account.
- (2019-11-07) Tor Castensson: crash
- (2019-11-06) Maketta Wilcoxson: I used to love this especially the email tracking. I didn't even mind paying for it. But, now it alerts every time I only my own messages, it no longer allows me to ignore a device, so any email I work on from an ipad or phone sends a ridiculous amount of alerts. It no longer shows location so I can't even determine which opening is actually mine and which is the recipient. The app has become cluttered forcing me to add sections that just aren't necessary for me... It no longer registers previous mailboxes and replaced it with some weird code. I'm so disappointed with this product and it's something that I actually once really appreciated.
- (2019-10-12) TA: so far, not so good. Every time I want to do something using a part of the CRM system, it pauses 30 seconds, reloads google, then asks for new sign-in info. The GUI is ok, but the details open behind the box. The online videos are good and helped with the import but now the import can't be found. I guess I can expect to spend a lot of itme watching videos but I was hoping it was going to be a solution that knows business already, and we don't want to spend our time watching CRM videos - we want drag and drop functionality. I have a strong feeling hub is going to try to sell me some marketing or sales integration tools later, so I was already skeptical. If the CRM doesn't even help me organize my leads, why am I spending time setting it up again?
- (2019-09-25) Isra B H: Excelente herramienta, aún con la versión limitada te ayuda a llevar un seguimiento de manera fácil.
- (2019-09-20) Melissa Houston: For the most part I enjoy every aspect of the extension. One thing I have noticed more recently and is increasingly frustrating is that every time I close my Chrome browser, it signs me out completely and almost without fail, I forget and days can go by where my emails aren't being tracked. I rely on this to be accurate as my work often involves time sensitive matters and having the ability to track this information is imperative. I may have to look elsewhere unless this gets fixed promptly.
- (2019-08-27) Rishikesh Sharan: Unable to use, it is always asking me to select account, but in the drop down i don't see any account. Please help with it. I tried uninstalling and re-installing but still the same. Please help me out.
- (2019-08-01) Jacques Olivier: So far it has been perfect, for seeing the information and tracking my clients interactions with emails sent as well as the history. Works well from my small business activities. Thanks!
- (2019-07-02) Dwayne C: Yes, support is horrible and non-existent. Hence why I am here now. My extension is showing new notifications, but when I click on it, it's the same notifications for emails opened earlier this morning, which I've already received notifications for. It's been glitchy for months now, and I pay for this! As of 8-31-2018 I'm not allowed to login. I must remove the plugin and reinstall it each time Chrome is restarted. This thing is an inconsistent joke. As of 09-10-2018 Every time I need to restart my computer or restart Chrome, I must delete the extension and re-install it so it will function properly. Update 7-2-2019: Cannot login and receive "bad gateway" on the login pop-up. I'd contact Hubspot, but what's the point? I'll never hear from them! PLEASE, SOMEDAY, GIVE ME WHAT I PAY FOR!
- (2019-06-28) Mark Bloomfield: Hubspot lies about providing a a free gmail tracking/CRM service via the Chrome extension. This service is NOT FREE. After 200 notifications, they will stop service and blurr your history from viewing and require you upgrade to at least a "starter plan" at $50/month to continue the service and have access to the open/view data you already own. This is clearly a bait and switch tactic and false advertising. Google will be notified of these bad practices given Hubspot markets the services as FREE to get you to download the Hubspot extension and then extorts you for $50 per month to continue using their "free" service. Nope.
- (2019-06-11) Jordan Benjamin: Awesome tool. Makes my life so much easier and actually helps me do my job better!
- (2019-05-31) Stewart Rosburg: I'd love to update this review as it was (as of a week or two ago) a 5 star extension. Problem: Ever since Gmail updated to having it's own scheduled email features, this hubspot extension simply doesn't appear or work anymore. Not at all, no tracking option, no anything, just doesn't work. Any ideas on an update/fix?
- (2019-04-11) Jon Nicholls: Works ok but can this please be added as an add on in the new email. The floating button in the middle of the right hand side instead of being in the add on panel is really annoying.
- (2019-04-09) Rishabh Saini: This is a fake extensions it not works
- (2019-04-08) Jun Li (RS): 讚的拉!!!!!!!
- (2019-04-05) Blake Harper: Used to be a great tool. Now it locks up my inbox inbox making it so I can't send any emails. Followed instructions the first time it did this and it fixed itself. 2 days later it did it again. Deleted the extension and canceled my plan. I can't afford to be chasing technical issues that are locking up my work email multiple times a week.
- (2019-03-23) anna seang: ลองดูมีการทำงานอย่างใหรบ้าง
- (2019-03-20) Ivo Stoykov: I love this application. I can customise as I want. It is great it is free. Well done! Great job!
- (2019-03-18) i have been with Hubspot and Sidekick for 5 years , yes there were issues, but their service support is great. I can't live without it , specially as client often say "did not get your email" and we actually see them opening this same email several times. Keeps them honest, great app. The CRM is so so , does not integrate easily with outlook , so we have to use other CRM's . Sam
- (2019-03-15) This is a very useful idea, but in practice, is too buggy to be useful. We are moving away from HubSpot partially because the team has done a bad job ensuring this does not break Gmail, which it frequently does on my personal (non-G-Suite) account.