Make your Gmail inbox smarter: CRM, email tracking, shared inbox, shared labels, sequences, email notes, kanban boards, and more
Gmelius makes email the start of great teamwork. ✨ Highest Star Rating in our Class. 🏆 Leader of the shared inbox space. This is our browser extension that completes our solution for Gmail and G Suite customers. Gmail Shared Inbox ✓ Create a Team inbox easily from Gmail ✓ Manage group emails like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] ✓ Customer service and support managed directly from Gmail ✓ Share your Inbox as a whole or specific conversations with Gmail labels Gmail Shared Labels ✓ Shared Gmail labels to organize and delegate emails ✓ Synchronize conversations in real-time across all devices ✓ Turn ordinary Gmail labels into shareable communication channels Kanban Project Boards ✓ Turn emails into task cards and add them to your project board ✓ Share Kanban boards with your team in one click, directly from your inbox Team Collaboration ✓ Real-time syncing across all devices ✓ Assign emails to members of your team ✓ Email Notes for adding context to messages ✓ Turn emails into tasks and add them to your Kanban board Workflow Automation ✓ Automated Sequences for internal workflows ✓ Bridge the gaps between communication and collaboration ✓ “When this email gets answered add it to this board and assign it to that team member” Email Automation ✓ Personalized email campaigns sent with Mail Merge ✓ Automated Sequences – put your outreach on autopilot ✓ Automated Follow-Ups – you’ll never miss an opportunity ✓ “If This - Then That” your email flows based on recipient reactions Shareable Email Templates ✓ Make email writing easy and fast ✓ Improve your team's consistency and performance ✓ Proposal, Sales, Marketing, Custom Templates - easily created and shared Recurring Email Scheduling ✓ Recurring emails, write them once and auto send Email Notes ✓ Add notes in a chat-style thread alongside each email ✓ Collaborate privately, behind the scenes with your team ✓ Give context to each email, assign tasks, give directions ✓ @mention team members for accountability and clarity Email Tracking Suite ✓ Track emails – know exactly when to follow up ✓ Gmail read receipt upgrade – invisibly track your recipients ✓ Per Recipient Tracking – detailed activity report for each recipient in CC ✓ Link-tracking: know if your recipient clicked on any of your links Email Security ✓ Detect and block email trackers ✓ Quickly unsubscribe from newsletters Gmail Mobile Apps ✓ Gmelius for iOS & Android ✓ Real-time syncing across all devices and all team members Customize Gmail ✓ Change the look and feel of your inbox ✓ Use custom settings to improve your Gmail experience ✓... and lots more! GMELIUS USERS Gmelius is used by thousands of teams in various industries: ✓ IT Companies ✓ Recruiting Agencies ✓ eCommerce Platforms ✓ Industrials & Wholesalers ✓ Financial Services & Law Firms ✓ Online and Offline Retail Outlets ✓ Architectural and Engineering Firms ✓ Small and Mid-sized teams in all verticals More than 150,000+ professionals have trusted Gmelius to streamline their team communications and workflows. Would you like to learn how Gmelius can do the same for your team? Book a demo: https://gmelius.com/#demo PRICING Gmelius is a freemium solution, meaning it is free to use but certain features are limited. To learn more about the best plan for your team, please visit https://gmelius.com/pricing PRIVACY & GDPR Gmelius is a Swiss company and we take your privacy extremely seriously. We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. We want to empower you to make the best decisions about the information that you share with us. For more details, please see https://gmelius.com/legal --- Copyright © Gmelius Gmail is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Gmelius is not affiliated with Google.
- (2020-01-13) Santiago Estellano: Best Email Tracker
- (2019-12-31) Tracy Moore: Awesome product and the most reliable email tracker I have ever used. I have a really high degree of confidence in the email tracking from Gmelius. The mail-merge campaigns & reports and other features that Gmelius offers are also superb. I highly recommend it!
- (2019-12-13) Bruno Hamard: Super Produit et hotline très réactive et efficace ! Il manque toutefois quelques petites choses pour que ce soir parfait : - A/B Testing - Analytic sur la campagne et non sur la séquence. - Analytic sur le nombre de réponses (pour le moment que sur les mails ouverts). - Mise en pause de certains contacts dans une campagne. - Mise en pause ou arrêt si contact répond à un des emails envoyés (option présente mais ne fonctionne pas) ou changement du statut en manuel (pour le moment on ne peut qu'effacer le contact). Et certainement d'autres outils qui feraient gagner en productivité :) Je ne comprends pas pourquoi tout n'est pas rattaché aux campagnes, les séquences, la liste d'emails, les paramètres de la campagne, les stats, ...
- (2019-11-27) Jake Cummins: Gmelius is a great piece of software. We use it every day to stay on top of important items. We also use the shared label functionality and the collaboration tools to cut down on email and keep the team up to date. Send later, snooze, templates, sequences, and open tracking are just a few of the items we use every single day. Also the price is fair and the support is awesome.
- (2019-11-26) Linda Abraham: I've been using Gmelius for at least a year. I love it's email tracking features and the ability to have an email pop back into my inbox at specific times. I'm also impressed with their customer service. I recently had an issue where the solution wasn't immediately obvious. Tech support kept at it until the problem was solved even though I am using the free version of the software.
- (2019-11-01) Mark Cassar: Great tool! Very useful and makes your Gmail inbox much more productive! It is like Gmail on steroids! Definitely recommend! :)
- (2019-10-31) William Leys: I've been using gmelius for years now, it's a no brainer for me when it comes to smart snooze, inbox configurations, the ability to block trackers, etc. Just a better experience overall and their customer support is great!
- (2019-10-26) Sandro de Paula: why ask for google permissions to: edit, change and delete gmail messages and google contacts? this is bad!
- (2019-10-25) Charles Sabatier: I primarily use Gmelius for their amazing Snooze functionality. You easily choose when you want to followup on a specific email without fail. Now it is impossible to let anything fall through the cracks regardless of how big or small! Download it and give it a try!
- (2019-10-11) Josh Fialkoff: This is a fantastic product! The best CRM & automation integration with GMail. And the tech support is equally awesome! Smart people respond quickly and solve problems.
- (2019-10-07) Peter Moccia: I've been using Gmelius for a few years, and I've rarely if ever been as impressed with an add-on or extension. The functions it offers are wide ranging and immensely practical---but it is also the ease of the extension that makes it so worthwhile. I use it daily, and I feel as if I couldn't live without it now.
- (2019-09-20) Isaac Wriston: With a growing team of around 100 people, and 15 different locations, we have almost broken Gmelius several times but have been unsuccessful. Over 300+ emails sent and received daily, 4 different time zones, and loads of correspondences. The Gmelius support team are second to none in their attention to detail and listening to your needs. We're super pumped about their road map for updates and new features. Would highly recommend.
- (2019-09-16) David Noakes: Excellent extension with great support! Highly recommended
- (2019-09-10) Robin Wade: Love what I'm seeing so far. Exception onboarding and support. Have used several others. The addition of crm in the mailbox is simple, and awesome. I'll check back and update after a few campaigns.
- (2019-09-09) Spanish Immersion Workshop: Great tool! My inbox drives my workflow and Gmelius really streamlines how I work with my emails. I love being able to write private notes on emails so I can keep track of what's happening with a client. Gmelius has totally enhanced my daily productivity. Highly recommended!
- (2019-09-04) Patrick McGinty: I've tried all of the top inbox tools and Gmeilus is hands down my favorite. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- (2019-08-25) Deborah Cook: Problems with the user interface.
- (2019-08-19) Benjamin Chevalier: Legit tool, excellent pricing.
- (2019-08-07) Mark Ashton: Great tool, a game changer in fact. I am now able to set a sequence of emails so nothing gets forgotten about and i don't spend all day chasing for replies. Set the sequence and its all automated. Easy to use and the few times I've had to contact support for help I found them very attentive. All good
- (2019-07-25) Rosie Harman: Working perfectly in case of Gmail but Email landing in spam folder for webmail receiver.
- (2019-07-25) TAKASHI MINEMOTO: Great tool if you mainly use Gmail. The big advantage of Gmeilus is you can use familiar Gmail webpage, unlike other tools which force you to use their own pages.
- (2019-07-17) Boris Joffe: Got an email from Gmelius with a tracker image - it wasn't blocked by the extension which is pretty hypocritical. Make sure to disable images to stop Gmelius from tracking you. Also, tracker blocking messes up images in certain emails and every time I try to turn it off, it turns back on. Seems like a broken extension made by hypocrites.
- (2019-07-11) Elizabeth Whitacre: Best CRM yet. Affordable, easy to use, super responsive team. What isn't to love?! I highly highly highly recommend this extension to anyone who felt the typical alternatives (Hub Spot, Copper, Pipedrive, etc) were too complicated or too expensive.
- (2019-07-04) Eden Lechat: Nice features, kind support !
- (2019-07-03) Saurav Khdoolia: This thing here, Believe me, is gonna help you a lot! It's tracking is awesome, You can set up sequences, Campaigns and what not? It's like the David Blaine of Gmail, Give it a Try!
- (2013-10-15, v:22.214.171.124) Old Compose misbehaves on first load
Trying Gmelius Premium v0.5.7.5 with Chrome 30 If the Old Compose option is enabled, when Gmail first loads the Old Compose features aren't there and the font size when composing emails defaults to "small". If I get Gmelius to reload Gmail even without making any option changes (e.g. check/uncheck an option to activate the Save Changes button) then it behaves as it should (Old Compose, "normal" font size). I haven't tried an F5-refresh to see if that also fixes Gmail in this case.
- (2013-10-12, v:126.96.36.199) Selden Deemer: Gmail Offline Controls Disappear
I don't know if this is the result of a code change by Gmelius or by Gmail Offline, but if the "Ads" box is checked, the menu, refresh, folder name, and red compose button all disappear. The AdBlock extension does not cause this problem with Gmail Offline. Chrome OS Version 29.0.1547.74 Platform 4319.96.0 (Official Build) stable-channel link Firmware Google_Link.2695.1.133
- (2013-10-11, v:188.8.131.52) Daniel Wong: "Search" button
when i select the choice to make header auto-expandable, the "Search" button doesn't work. it doesn't seem respond to clicks.
- (2013-10-10, v:184.108.40.206) JK Wilcox: "more" at "labels" column disappears randomly.
Hello Florian, (This bug is the most difficult to replicate that I have saw). The issue is: the option "MORE" which display the rest of the labels at the "Label column" disappears randomly. Even sometimes disappears without refreshing the gmail webpage (just jump off and came back to the Gmail webpage and the "MORE" is gone). I have seen this happened 5 times in 4 hours Note: I also noticed that the "3 Scroll Bars" changes randomly from "Gmelius style" to "windows style" or sometimes just disappears. Every "Scroll Bar" can changes or disappear independently from the others. My Laptop 1366x768px has Windows 7 home premium 64bits with Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.16 beta-m and Gmelius version 220.127.116.11. I will attach a screenshot of the issue http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5724/bsci.jpg and attach a photo of my Gmelius's Settings. http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9797/rq1p.jpg
- (2013-10-09, v:18.104.22.168) Roland Paschdeka: Problem with replying to emails
When you reply to an email a new text box at the bottom appears where your enter your answer. Normally there are 3 dots that you can click to "Show trimmed content" When Gmelius is activated these dots are sometimes not visible and you can not display the whole content of the mail.
- (2013-10-09, v:22.214.171.124) Yukiko Tsujimura: I-phone / G mail
I have just bought i- Phone 5, can not set up Gmail there, first tw0 days was fine.....Why ? Please help me ! Thanks.
- (2013-10-08, v:126.96.36.199) Theo Brown: Feature request: Next page arrow on bottom
Hi! Great extension. I might not use gmail without it. One feature I miss is having the next page arrow on the bottom right of my inbox. Now they only have one set of forward and back arrows at the top right. Really bugs me, and I bet that it bugs a lot of other people too. Here is a link to a photo showing what I am talking about: http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/hiphopexplosion/f83380c8-7207-4f2b-9bb7-3971755b359c_zpsbc333d2b.jpg
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) Search bar in Gmail?
My search bar disappears when I activate Gmelius, when I de-activate Gmelius, the search bar comes back
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) Florian Bersier: How to restore Gmail Old Compose (Beta feature) in Chrome
This feature implies a global change to your Gmail inbox and may need a restart of Chrome. 1) Activate the feature in Gmelius settings; 2) Save the settings; 3) Gmail will reload. If Gmail meets some difficulties to load (e.g. stuck at 90% of the loading process), go to step (4); 4) Restart Chrome ; 5) Go to Gmail and sign in. Concerning the display density of your inbox (default is "comfortable"): 1) Change your current Gmail theme; 2) Choose the display density you want; 3) Finally, revert to the Gmail theme you were using originally.
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) martin curtis: switching to old compose option freezes gmail loading
switching to old compose freezes gmail on the loading bar screen. The blue bar gets within a fraction of the end and then freezes the page. However going back and unticking "old compose" unfreezes and gmail loads fine again. Closing Chrome and restarting doesn't make any difference. Only way to get gmail to load is to disable the old compose option.