Turn Gmail into a collaboration tool and sync it with your favorite apps like Slack or Trello.
✓ Manage shared inboxes like [email protected] or [email protected] ✓ Organize conversations with shared Gmail labels ✓ Collaborate with your team via @mentioned email notes ✓ Visualize company projects with inbox-based Kanban boards ✓ Put repetitive tasks on autopilot with workflow automation ✓ Monitor team performance with SLAs and detailed reports ✓ and be ensured that Gmelius will keep your teams, your tools and processes in full sync We integrate with the tools already used by your company. No need to migrate your data nor train your teams on another application. Gmelius simplifies teamwork, try us! -- ✨ Highest Star Rating in our Class. 🏆 Leader of the shared inbox space. This is our browser extension that completes our solution for Gmail and G Suite customers. 🔄 Unique 2-way Integrations with your teams’ tools ✓ Let your teams get work done from their preferred workspace: 🛠Gmail ✓ Shared Inboxes, Shared Labels, Email Notes, Boards, and more... ✓ Use Gmelius features from your email inbox and across all platforms: 🛠Slack ✓ Sync your Shared Inboxes and Gmail Labels to Slack channels ✓ Manage your inbox activity without leaving Slack: ✓ Reply to emails ✓ Share & Assign emails ✓ Add and Reply to email notes 🛠Trello ✓ Integrate your Gmelius boards with Trello ✓ Trello board actions will update in real-time with Gmelius ✓ Manage your Gmelius boards via the Trello App 🛠Google Calendar 🗓 Gmelius Meeting Scheduler ✓ Share your calendar availability in your emails ✓ Insert meeting invites with Zoom or Google Meet links ✓ Synchronize scheduled meetings with your Google Calendar ✓ Send pre-meeting questions to set the stage for a perfect meeting. ✓ And much more... 🛠Hubspot (coming soon) 📱Mobile Apps ✓ Gmelius for iOS & Android ✓ Real-time syncing across all devices and all team members Key features: 📨 Shared Inbox ✓ Create a shared inbox easily from Gmail ✓ Manage group emails like [email protected], [email protected], [email protected] from Gmail ✓ Discover the smartest alternative to Google Groups and help desks ✓ Ticketing: open / pending / closed and more 🏷️ Gmail Shared Labels ✓ Share existing or new Gmail labels with members of your team ✓ Synchronize conversations in real-time across all devices (e.g., mobile, desktop) 👥 Team Collaboration ✓ Real-time syncing across all devices ✓ No more bcc nor fwd! ✓ Email Notes and @mentions to add context to any conversation ✓ Assign or delegate emails to members of your team 🧮 Kanban Project Boards ✓ Turn your shared inbox or label into a project board – bring visibility to your team ✓ Manage your columns by team member or status – optimize your team’s workload ✓ Convert emails into task cards for clear visibility ✓ Drag and drop cards to assign emails and complete tasks ✓ Add due dates, synced 2-way with your Google Calendar – stay up to date everywhere ✓ 2-way synchronization with Trello 🤓 Workflow Intelligence ✓ Automate repetitive tasks with rules for internal and external workflows ✓ SLA rules, auto responder, auto assignment and more ✓ Ex: “when this email gets answered add it to this board and assign it to that team member” 🤖 Email Automation ✓ Personalized email campaigns sent with Mail Merge ✓ Automated Email Sequences – put your outreach on autopilot ✓ Automated Follow-Ups – you’ll never miss an opportunity ✓ “If This - Then That” your email flows based on recipient reactions 📧 Shareable Email Templates for Gmail ✓ Make email writing easy and fast ✓ Improve your team's consistency and performance ✓ Proposal, Sales, Marketing, Custom Templates - easily created and shared ✅ Email Tracking Suite ✓ Track emails – know exactly when to follow up ✓ Gmail read receipt upgrade – invisibly track your recipients 🛡️ Email Security ✓ Detect and block email trackers Keep your remote teams in sync Gmelius is a great solution to unlock seamless collaboration for remote work. Would you like to learn more? Book a demo: https://gmelius.com/#demo Pricing You can sign up for Gmelius for a 14-day Free Trial right on the app. Then you can choose a plan suited to the needs of your team, from Plus to Enterprise. https://gmelius.com/pricing Privacy and Security Gmelius is a Switzerland-based company that takes your privacy extremely seriously. We believe you should always know what data we collect from you and how we use it, and that you should have meaningful control over both. For more details, please see https://gmelius.com/legal/security --- Copyright © Gmelius Gmail is a registered trademark of Google Inc. Gmelius is not affiliated with Google.
- (2022-08-09) James Kimbley: The Gmelius extension should be good and as a paying customer for many years I have been delighted with it - however they have recently decided to posted aggressive pop-ads that promote there other packaged right in the middle of your Gmail windows - no matter how often you decline as soon as you reopen Gmail the ad reappears. It is a disgrace.
- (2022-02-26) Allison Joyce: Handy in some cases, but it marks emails that I open myself as "opened", which is a huge issue I have not been able to solve.
- (2022-01-14) Kevin K: Alle funktioniert so weit gut, aber leider hat es Gmelius sich bei mir verspaßt. Während ich in der 14-tägigen kostenlosen Testphase war, wurden die Preise erhöht. Das leider ohne jede Vorwarnung, obwohl ich wegen der Preismodelle sogar direkten Kontakt zum Kundenservice hatte. Anstatt 10 $ muss ich jetzt einen 24 $ Tarif wählen.
- (2021-10-30) Juna Larken: Classic bait and switch.
- (2021-08-10) Beverage Solutions: They remove features without warning and refuse to refund anything when their product no longer works. Definitely find a different software.
- (2021-05-25) Glenn F: Gmelius pulled the classic bait and switch. Get users on the platform and use them for bug reports, suggestions, and improvements then drop them and switch to paid only. There is no problem with paid apps and freemium models, but dropping EXISTING users is bad business. For this reason, I won't upgrade.
- (2021-05-20) Davide Ciappeddu: It will stop being free from June 1st, good enough reason to give it a 1 star rating. Gonna find an alternative now.
- (2021-04-12) Ana Tavares: Melhor serviço de rastreamento de e-mail, tudo funciona sem limitações!
- (2020-10-01) Fabrice Martin: Really intuitive and reliable product with TOP customer service
- (2020-09-08) buggy, counter-intuitive, pushy and some features just not working
- (2020-09-04) Anne Lachaux: I really like this extension and use it everyday. This said, I cannot find someone to talk to as I have some issues, and there is no way to contact someone to help me with these. I go on using this app, as working with Gmail as a professional tool is a challenge, but since sometime it is in degraded mode, hence the 3 stars.
- (2020-08-01) Nic Charrington: Gave it a shot after seeing the great reviews and being a long time mailtrack user. It blocks mail track from working and when testing it by sending an email to another account the tracking was not accurate. It said the email was instantly read when it was not and then did not tell me it had been opened on mobile but instead said it was opened on desktop. It has no link tracking. When I started using it my emails started getting bounced by delivery servers due to 'organisational settings'. I had high hopes for this as mailtrack is far from perfect but unfortunately I will be going back.
- (2020-03-28) Great extension, especially loving the sequences and template function. And the customer support is really great.
- (2020-03-18) Psic. Silverio De La Mora B.: Coordinación y productividad muy fácil de usar, con constantes mejoras. Atención al cliente de calidad superior. ¡Estamos muy satisfechas/os!
- (2020-03-17) Shine Raj: Edit Mar2020: The hide search bar header and logo feature has been remove. Too disappointing. Add it back. The new interface is very very bad. It hides half of the top navigation buttons.(I have kept the search bar hidden) The old design was perfect, looked part of gmail. Now its like like a security alert hanging above the browser. The features are the same old good things.
- (2020-03-13) J.T. Brown III: Gemelius recently removed, without notice, all of the HUGELY popular gmail customization features. Very disappointed - downgrading my rating to 2 stars....
- (2020-03-03) Chentao YANG: disappointed that the customised feature has been removed...
- (2020-03-03) Jas Pham: They suddenly updated the Board functionality without saying anything so I lost all my saved task as it's now empty, migration wont work.. so be very careful!
- (2020-02-29) Julien: Since a few moments, it lost focus. Moreover, when using the functionality "Send as", when the extention is enable, the message is marked as spam from the receiving server. I quit this extension after having used it for years.
- (2020-02-24) Paul Amidjojo: Their customer service is better than any product I've tried so far! After the customer service guided me into activating the kanban board, I'm blown away by how this feature will enhance our working process! A couple of area can be improved but the core feature is solid!
- (2020-02-24) Sarah Bailey: I particularly like the ability track read emails and schedule emails with templates. I use this add-on everyday and find it is worth the cost of the upgrade!
- (2020-02-17) Majid Mehrjoo: I want to keep it short, this extension will save you a huge amount of time and the support team is awesome they will help you with almost everything.
- (2020-02-12) Giuseppe Moscarella: Some gotchas and glitches here and there, but it's a powerful add-on for my gmail workflow. Customer support is TOP level.
- (2020-01-29) Steve Tobin: Love Gmelius and the technical support is fast!!!
- (2020-01-28) Lukasz Zelezny: Absolutely fantastic tool. The fact the offer app for iOS is even better : ) Couldn't live without GMelius.
- (2020-01-22) Linden Simmons: Has made my interactions with customers 1000x faster and gave me so many more options!
- (2020-01-13) Santiago Estellano: Best Email Tracker
- (2019-12-31) Tracy “Ty” Moore: Awesome product and the most reliable email tracker I have ever used. I have a really high degree of confidence in the email tracking from Gmelius. The mail-merge campaigns & reports and other features that Gmelius offers are also superb. I highly recommend it!
- (2019-12-13) Bruno Hamard: Super Produit et hotline très réactive et efficace ! Il manque toutefois quelques petites choses pour que ce soir parfait : - A/B Testing - Analytic sur la campagne et non sur la séquence. - Analytic sur le nombre de réponses (pour le moment que sur les mails ouverts). - Mise en pause de certains contacts dans une campagne. - Mise en pause ou arrêt si contact répond à un des emails envoyés (option présente mais ne fonctionne pas) ou changement du statut en manuel (pour le moment on ne peut qu'effacer le contact). Et certainement d'autres outils qui feraient gagner en productivité :) Je ne comprends pas pourquoi tout n'est pas rattaché aux campagnes, les séquences, la liste d'emails, les paramètres de la campagne, les stats, ...
- (2019-11-27) Jake Cummins: Gmelius is a great piece of software. We use it every day to stay on top of important items. We also use the shared label functionality and the collaboration tools to cut down on email and keep the team up to date. Send later, snooze, templates, sequences, and open tracking are just a few of the items we use every single day. Also the price is fair and the support is awesome.
- (2019-11-26) Linda Abraham: I've been using Gmelius for at least a year. I love it's email tracking features and the ability to have an email pop back into my inbox at specific times. I'm also impressed with their customer service. I recently had an issue where the solution wasn't immediately obvious. Tech support kept at it until the problem was solved even though I am using the free version of the software.
- (2019-11-01) Mark Cassar: Great tool! Very useful and makes your Gmail inbox much more productive! It is like Gmail on steroids! Definitely recommend! :)
- (2019-10-31) William Leys: I've been using gmelius for years now, it's a no brainer for me when it comes to smart snooze, inbox configurations, the ability to block trackers, etc. Just a better experience overall and their customer support is great!
- (2019-10-26) Sandreano P Silva: why ask for google permissions to: edit, change and delete gmail messages and google contacts? this is bad!
- (2019-10-25) Charles Sabatier: I primarily use Gmelius for their amazing Snooze functionality. You easily choose when you want to followup on a specific email without fail. Now it is impossible to let anything fall through the cracks regardless of how big or small! Download it and give it a try!
- (2019-10-11) Josh Fialkoff: This is a fantastic product! The best CRM & automation integration with GMail. And the tech support is equally awesome! Smart people respond quickly and solve problems.
- (2019-10-07) Peter Moccia: I've been using Gmelius for a few years, and I've rarely if ever been as impressed with an add-on or extension. The functions it offers are wide ranging and immensely practical---but it is also the ease of the extension that makes it so worthwhile. I use it daily, and I feel as if I couldn't live without it now.
- (2019-09-20) Isaac Wriston: With a growing team of around 100 people, and 15 different locations, we have almost broken Gmelius several times but have been unsuccessful. Over 300+ emails sent and received daily, 4 different time zones, and loads of correspondences. The Gmelius support team are second to none in their attention to detail and listening to your needs. We're super pumped about their road map for updates and new features. Would highly recommend.
- (2019-09-16) David Noakes: Excellent extension with great support! Highly recommended
- (2019-09-10) Robin Wade: Love what I'm seeing so far. Exception onboarding and support. Have used several others. The addition of crm in the mailbox is simple, and awesome. I'll check back and update after a few campaigns.
- (2019-09-09) Spanish Immersion Workshop: Great tool! My inbox drives my workflow and Gmelius really streamlines how I work with my emails. I love being able to write private notes on emails so I can keep track of what's happening with a client. Gmelius has totally enhanced my daily productivity. Highly recommended!
- (2019-09-04) Patrick McGinty: I've tried all of the top inbox tools and Gmeilus is hands down my favorite. I would highly recommend it to anyone!
- (2019-08-25) Deborah Cook: Problems with the user interface.
- (2019-08-19) Benjamin Chevalier: Legit tool, excellent pricing.
- (2019-08-07) Mark Ashton: Great tool, a game changer in fact. I am now able to set a sequence of emails so nothing gets forgotten about and i don't spend all day chasing for replies. Set the sequence and its all automated. Easy to use and the few times I've had to contact support for help I found them very attentive. All good
- (2019-07-25) Rosie Harman: Working perfectly in case of Gmail but Email landing in spam folder for webmail receiver.
- (2019-07-25) TAKASHI MINEMOTO: Great tool if you mainly use Gmail. The big advantage of Gmeilus is you can use familiar Gmail webpage, unlike other tools which force you to use their own pages.
- (2019-07-17) Boris Joffe: Got an email from Gmelius with a tracker image - it wasn't blocked by the extension which is pretty hypocritical. Make sure to disable images to stop Gmelius from tracking you. Also, tracker blocking messes up images in certain emails and every time I try to turn it off, it turns back on. Seems like a broken extension made by hypocrites.
- (2019-07-11) Elizabeth Whitacre: Best CRM yet. Affordable, easy to use, super responsive team. What isn't to love?! I highly highly highly recommend this extension to anyone who felt the typical alternatives (Hub Spot, Copper, Pipedrive, etc) were too complicated or too expensive.
- (2019-07-04) Eden Lechat: Nice features, kind support !
- (2021-09-29, v:8.17) Support @ Biz Accounting Ltd: Sending email
Hi We are using email templates in Gmelius to send email, all the emails are kept under draft and not sending it, can you please check and resolve it asap. Kind Regards Yohan Morthy, Biz Accounting Ltd
- (2021-05-26, v:8.16) carlos bartolomesanz: GMELIUS
COMO PONERLA EN ESPAÑOL PUESTO QUE SOLO SALE EN INGLES
- (2021-05-22, v:8.16) James Sullivan: After installing your extension in gmail
My mailbox started filling up with spam and I uninstalled your extension. but there are still traces of it and the spam problem hasn't got better.
- (2021-01-24, v:8.16) Valor Company [ I.E.I.B ]: What about the old licence ?
Hi Florian, I paid some years ago 2 licence to use your extension but also support your work ! Now I tried to install the extension because I was seek for the years !! and I see my license is not usable ! Could you help please ?
- (2020-10-26, v:8.16) Larissa Laughton: Uninstall
I installed Gmelius at the admin level for our domain and now can't get rid of it!!! The Uninstall button doesn't work....
- (2020-10-14, v:8.16) STEPHEN MARSHALL: where are the icons in toolbar of email composition?
The icons for accessing Gmail templates have disappeared from the tool bar in the mail composition box
- (2013-10-15, v:22.214.171.124) Old Compose misbehaves on first load
Trying Gmelius Premium v0.5.7.5 with Chrome 30 If the Old Compose option is enabled, when Gmail first loads the Old Compose features aren't there and the font size when composing emails defaults to "small". If I get Gmelius to reload Gmail even without making any option changes (e.g. check/uncheck an option to activate the Save Changes button) then it behaves as it should (Old Compose, "normal" font size). I haven't tried an F5-refresh to see if that also fixes Gmail in this case.
- (2013-10-12, v:126.96.36.199) Selden Deemer: Gmail Offline Controls Disappear
I don't know if this is the result of a code change by Gmelius or by Gmail Offline, but if the "Ads" box is checked, the menu, refresh, folder name, and red compose button all disappear. The AdBlock extension does not cause this problem with Gmail Offline. Chrome OS Version 29.0.1547.74 Platform 4319.96.0 (Official Build) stable-channel link Firmware Google_Link.2695.1.133
- (2013-10-11, v:188.8.131.52) Daniel Wong: "Search" button
when i select the choice to make header auto-expandable, the "Search" button doesn't work. it doesn't seem respond to clicks.
- (2013-10-10, v:184.108.40.206) JK Wilcox: "more" at "labels" column disappears randomly.
Hello Florian, (This bug is the most difficult to replicate that I have saw). The issue is: the option "MORE" which display the rest of the labels at the "Label column" disappears randomly. Even sometimes disappears without refreshing the gmail webpage (just jump off and came back to the Gmail webpage and the "MORE" is gone). I have seen this happened 5 times in 4 hours Note: I also noticed that the "3 Scroll Bars" changes randomly from "Gmelius style" to "windows style" or sometimes just disappears. Every "Scroll Bar" can changes or disappear independently from the others. My Laptop 1366x768px has Windows 7 home premium 64bits with Google Chrome version 31.0.1650.16 beta-m and Gmelius version 220.127.116.11. I will attach a screenshot of the issue http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/5724/bsci.jpg and attach a photo of my Gmelius's Settings. http://img594.imageshack.us/img594/9797/rq1p.jpg
- (2013-10-09, v:18.104.22.168) Roland Paschdeka: Problem with replying to emails
When you reply to an email a new text box at the bottom appears where your enter your answer. Normally there are 3 dots that you can click to "Show trimmed content" When Gmelius is activated these dots are sometimes not visible and you can not display the whole content of the mail.
- (2013-10-09, v:22.214.171.124) Yukiko Tsujimura: I-phone / G mail
I have just bought i- Phone 5, can not set up Gmail there, first tw0 days was fine.....Why ? Please help me ! Thanks.
- (2013-10-08, v:126.96.36.199) Theo Brown: Feature request: Next page arrow on bottom
Hi! Great extension. I might not use gmail without it. One feature I miss is having the next page arrow on the bottom right of my inbox. Now they only have one set of forward and back arrows at the top right. Really bugs me, and I bet that it bugs a lot of other people too. Here is a link to a photo showing what I am talking about: http://i993.photobucket.com/albums/af54/hiphopexplosion/f83380c8-7207-4f2b-9bb7-3971755b359c_zpsbc333d2b.jpg
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) Search bar in Gmail?
My search bar disappears when I activate Gmelius, when I de-activate Gmelius, the search bar comes back
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) Florian Bersier: How to restore Gmail Old Compose (Beta feature) in Chrome
This feature implies a global change to your Gmail inbox and may need a restart of Chrome. 1) Activate the feature in Gmelius settings; 2) Save the settings; 3) Gmail will reload. If Gmail meets some difficulties to load (e.g. stuck at 90% of the loading process), go to step (4); 4) Restart Chrome ; 5) Go to Gmail and sign in. Concerning the display density of your inbox (default is "comfortable"): 1) Change your current Gmail theme; 2) Choose the display density you want; 3) Finally, revert to the Gmail theme you were using originally.
- (2013-10-08, v:5.7.5) martin curtis: switching to old compose option freezes gmail loading
switching to old compose freezes gmail on the loading bar screen. The blue bar gets within a fraction of the end and then freezes the page. However going back and unticking "old compose" unfreezes and gmail loads fine again. Closing Chrome and restarting doesn't make any difference. Only way to get gmail to load is to disable the old compose option.