A quick way to manage and add leads, contacts to Zoho CRM from Gmail.
Highlights: • Create new leads and contacts right from Gmail. • See complete lead/contact detail when you open a mail. • Add tasks, events, log calls for a customer. • Create deals and notes for instant update. • FREE extension; no credit card required. • Installs in seconds, easy to use. ⦿ Manage your Zoho CRM from Gmail. Why switch windows when you can manage your CRM from Gmail? Zoho CRM for Gmail shows you a complete customer profile immediately upon opening an email from the customer. Instantly view customers’ contact information without opening Zoho CRM. You can create new Contacts and Leads, and log calls, add tasks, events, allowing you to keep better track of prospective deals and customers. ⦿ Keep track of all your information. Convert leads to contacts, add, edit and delete notes, events, tasks, log calls using this powerful extension. It's easy to use interface helps you see all the information when you need it. ⦿ Make the most out of your CRM investment. Increase your ROI by entering timely and accurate information about your leads and contacts in your CRM system. Create tasks and notes to keep your CRM always updated.
- (2023-06-28) Ellis Garvin: EDIT JULY 2023: the purpose of this app is to allow us to easily and quickly open a zoho page from gmail. Unfortunately the app FAILS TO ACHIEVE THIS. Here are the steps involved to get to a client opportunity page: 1) hover over the client's email address in gmail, a pop-up appears, click that. 2) sidebar opens showing contact page for client, click opportunity tab in sidebar 3) in opportunity tab, click link to opportunity page 4) yet another screen appears showing a link to open opportunity page, click that There are FOUR STEPS to get to the page I need when it could easily be TWO. All you have to do is show links to all related client pages in the sidebar from the very start. Simple. Two clicks. Done. As the app is today, it's faster and easier (ie, less steps) to just open zoho in a browser tab, type the client's name and hit search. Because I have the "selection search" extension installed, I can do it even faster that way. Question: why spend the time and money building an app that doesn't achieve it's basic goal? It's a classic case of an engineer developing something without the user experience in mind. I first gave this feedback years ago and there has been no improvement since then. That is why no one on my team is interested in this app, and why I'm uninstalling it for the second time. I'll check back again in a couple of years to see if any progress has been made.
- (2023-03-06) Michael Romrell: This used to be great. BUT their updated version doesn't let you choose which user on a given email thread you want to add to the CRM. It's so bad that on an email between me and a single prospect, if only gives me the option to add Myself to the CRM! Useless.
- (2023-02-08) Crick Waters: Has value, but a long way from Salesforce Gmail plugin The most valuable feature is adding a new lead or contact without leaving Gmail. The shortcoming, is that Zoho CRM for Gmail only recognizes the most recent sender in a thread. Unlike Salesforce, which detects all the to: and cc: participants on an email, Zoho does not. Simply put, this means that when one sends an email of introduction, the introduced party is not detected by and offered by Zoho for addition as a lead or contact. Only the sender is detected and offered. If the sender is known, which is the common condition for referrals, then Zoho CRM for Gmail provides no value. A more valuable version of Zoho CRM would offer a list of "related" individuals gleaned from the email addressees.
- (2022-01-21) 2s1234m: worst !
- (2021-12-28) Matt Medich: Main gripe is that there's no search functionality for the "All Accounts" section, and on top of that, the accounts are then not organized in any discernible fashion (not alphabetized, etc). Works alright when you want to add a task or calendar event from gmail, but other than that it has too many bugs and shortcomings to be relied upon.
- (2021-03-22) Doug Cate: Just the ticket I was looking for! Just when I was about to though my arms up in frustration with cutting & pasting from Gmail to CRM, you all saved the day! The only thing I wish was that there was a way to default to Contacts (vise Leads) as I don't really use leads.
- (2019-10-28) Cori Criss: This is a super quick way to update CRM from your email, great tool! If it could pre-populate the date from the email date, that would save a step on every entry for every user that works with this extension. From a programming perspective, it would likely take zoho 4-8 hours to build, test, deploy that feature. And save your users thousands of minutes every month!
- (2019-10-22) zoho test: Our developer team tried to add leads from Gmail automatically based on particular condition, we receive thousands of emails daily its very difficult for us to add lead manually from Gmail. We couldn't find any way to add leads from Gmail automatically, we need to find solution for this otherwise its useless for big marketing and sales business.
- (2019-08-29) Rob Hudelson: Another Zoho product that simply DOES NOT WORK!! And as usual support does not exist!!
- (2019-06-28) Dave Owers: I like this extension and use it all the time- however, I wish I could choose vendors and not just accounts
- (2019-04-25) Krzysztof Sałasiński: Genialne rozszerzenie, które umożliwia w szybki i prosty sposób dodawanie nowych kontaktów do Zoho CRM oraz podglądanie informacji z CRM bezpośrednio z Gmail. Oprócz tego można m.in. dodawać nowe wydarzenia, zadania, czy połączenia. Rewelacyjna opcja dla osób, które chcą zostać przy GMail i mieć najlepszy CRM.
- (2018-08-14) Edwin Van Megesen: Note field can only handle 120 Characters. So, that part is not very useful. Rest is very helpful
- (2018-04-02) Jesus Vazquez: Eficiencia al 100%
- (2018-02-26) Bernd Rützel: Eine sehr sinnvolle Erweiterung, die mir sofort anzeigt, ob eine Mail-Adresse schon im CRM-System vorhanden ist, bzw. mir die Möglichkeit gibt neue Leads oder Kontakte direkt aus G-Mail anzulegen. Ein kleines Problem bei Start (das Feld "Straße" fehlte bei der Erfassung eines Kontakts) wurde innerhalb von wenigen Stunden durch eine Update gelöst. Der Support war perfekt.
- (2018-02-05) Jacob Warren: I've been using Zoho CRM for a few weeks and it is one of the most unfinished products I've used. I've had multiple support instances where communication seemed to be a big issue with support staff. I don't believe I can recommend this product to anyone at this stage.
- (2018-01-31) Thomas Soulier: We love it and our customers ZOHO too... Thank you ZOHO ! www.mobix.fr
- (2018-01-24) Neil Blake: Works really well.
- (2018-01-09) Really useful quick way to update ZoHo contact info from Gmail. Great responsive helpful support too.
- (2017-12-19) Aloe Nature: Assistance service with reactive response, Great !
- (2017-12-06) Alex Bishop: consistently not working... tech support tried twice to fix it.
- (2017-11-21) Daniel Gomez: Easy and fast. My team is loving it. Solves my need of having two work accounts by letting them manage in two different Chrome browsers. Well done Zoho.
- (2017-11-21) Bailey Rosario: I love this mini-Zoho CRM inside my Gmail. Very useful and quick. Adding leads became very quick.
- (2017-11-14) Víctor Raúl Bedoya Madrid: Un buen recurso para la gestión diaria de nuestro correo y el CRM
- (2017-11-07) Debra Park: Looking at a potential using this extension, the event date reflects that it's one day earlier than the actual event date on the potential in zoho??? Also, I tried to add a note to a potential and it's still sitting here 5 minutes later with a notification that says "processing, please wait". How long does it take? It seems like it would be quicker to go to the potential in zoho and add a note.
- (2017-11-02) ענת פסחוב: מפריע לעבוד עם הגימל
- (2017-10-23) This app has really changed the way we use Zoho both for our sales teams as well as our product deployment teams. We use to have to live in 2 separate systems, G Mail and Zoho, however now, with this app, we can live for the most part in our email (as most teams do) and we've significantly increased Zoho usage and data accuracy. (not to mention a much higher close rate on relevant tasks)
- (2017-10-20) 劉昌賢（劉昌賢）: good
- (2017-10-10) Koen Van Roy: I never use the the Chrome Browser user account switching (apparently necessary to use ZOHO CRM with multiple Gmail accounts). I simply switch between Inboxes right from my Inbox. This way the new extension became obsolete for me :-(
- (2017-10-06) David Amstutz: Ne fonctionne pas bien, le message "attendez que notre magie opère" est peu prétentieux, car dans un cas sur deux, ça n'opère pas...
- (2017-09-29) Dan Burke: Solid start with version 1.0. Very smooth integration between Gmail and Zoho. One fix I think you need to do quickly: When adding a new contact, the location section is missing the Street Address field. Single best update for me would be for it to list and link to all prior email exchanges with the contact. That would make it so much easier to instantly put the email in context. It's always been a pain to have to search Gmail for all the relevant exchanges. Keep up the good work.
- (2017-09-19) Bruce Mason: Excellent start - I look forward to the enhancements!
- (2017-09-18) Adriano Fonseca: Great! I would suggest that you improve it by making available the email templates we have configured in Zoho CRM, so that it's possible to send emails through Gmail using the ZCRM templates. More or less like the Toutapp ...
- (2023-11-02, v:188.8.131.52) Avigdor Grunwald: just not working.
I'm recently having a problem as the Zoho Chrome plugin for Gmail is just not working. I tried deleting and reconnecting the plugin a couple of times but it did not resolve the issue.
- (2023-10-19, v:184.108.40.206) Sachith Costa: Developer of this extension
Hi, is this extension developed from Zoho Corp?
- (2023-08-24, v:220.127.116.11) Robin Gambhir: Won't Authenticate in Ulaa
I'm trying to use the plugin but it won't authenticate in Zoho's own browser, Ulaa. 🤯
- (2023-07-31, v:18.104.22.168) Liam Sutton: Can't "Authenticate Google" on Microsoft Edge
Hey - I can install the extension and open it up when in Gmail, but the side panel just shows me a button to "Authenticate Google" but pressing that does nothing! Can't get beyond it.
- (2023-03-30, v:22.214.171.124) Laura C: The fields that are showing have changed when creating a lead or contact
In the near past whenever I used the extension to create a Contact or Lead from an email, there were dozens of fields that showed up to fill out. They pre-populated what it pulled from the email and I could fill in the others. Now I only have access to 7 fields and I am wondering why and/or how to change it back? I don't seem to be able to have access to them, until I save it to the CRM and then have to go find it and edit it.
- (2023-03-17, v:126.96.36.199) Robin SCHULZ: Doesn't work in Edge
Hello, is it intended that the addon doesn't work in Microsoft Edge? I've been using it in Chrome for a while, it working nicely to add new potentials right from gmail. However, in Edge the Zoho button doesn't appear in gmail and I can't add potentials. Is there a way to fix that? Or is this impossible as the account used with the browser is (naturally) my microsoft account...not my google account?
- (2022-09-21, v:188.8.131.52) Nuri Divas: Customization not available?
I wanted to know if we can modify the extension so that we can see those fields that we NEED when adding a new contact through the side bar? Or could it at least show the options we've already set in our Quick Create option? If this is unclear, I'm happy to send screenshots or meet with you to show you what I'm referring to.
- (2022-03-17, v:184.108.40.206) Daniel Frech: Zoho CRM for Gmail does not work
Installed it and is stuck at: Please wait while we work our magic...
- (2021-02-01, v:220.127.116.11) Guus Meulendijks: CRM chrome extension stuck on please wait while we work our magic
It worked perfectly until today.... it;s installed on Brave Browser and I allowed google log ins.... Pls help
- (2021-01-21, v:18.104.22.168) Emmanuelle de Boulois: Extension ne fonctionne pas
"Veuillez patienter pendant que nous mettons notre magie à l’œuvre..." mais la magie n'apparait pas... J'ai supprimé et rechargé l'extension mais sans plus de succès
- (2020-11-14, v:22.214.171.124) Patrick Schweihs: Blueprint Transition Buttons for Deals
Using this plugin, is it possible to a Blueprint's transitions (e.g. the Buttons) for Deals? Is it possible to change the Stage of a Deal using the plugin?
- (2020-07-20, v:126.96.36.199) Eric Daniel: Adding Tasks and Attachments?
This is listed as functionality, but I can't figure it out. Any help is appreciated.
- (2020-06-29, v:188.8.131.52) Mark Willis: Does this extension work with the new Microsoft Edge
I'm trying to authenticate this extension in Gmail using the new Microsoft Edge but nothing happens when I click authenticate.
- (2020-06-15, v:184.108.40.206) Richard Haubrich: Call type field missing
I've been using the plug in quite a bit over the last month or so (working from home) to log calls. Today it is not working as the Call Type field is now missing.
- (2020-06-12, v:220.127.116.11) 'Please wait while we work out magic??"
I've tried to authenticate my account 5 times now and every time i just get a spinning wheel telling me to wait while we work out magic help
- (2020-03-25, v:18.104.22.168) Johnny Farrrington: Extension is stalling
Hi extension asks to authenticate google account, which I do successfully, but then it stalls on "Please wait while we work our magic..." Google sign in and Zoho CRM sign in usernames are identical. Please help!
- (2019-12-04, v:22.214.171.124) Lynn Wenger: Logging of emails from gmail > Zoho
Is there a way to either bcc or download an integration that will automatically log an email I send from gmail directly into the related Zoho contact information/account?.
- (2019-07-12, v:126.96.36.199) SEO Abhishek: Subject Mapping
Will this extension also capture the subject and content of the mail and send it to the CRM Leads module?
- (2019-04-08, v:188.8.131.52) Ugo: CRM Chrome Extension UI Stuck on "Please wait while we work our magic..."
I just installed the Chrome extension, but the UI has been stuck on a screen displaying the message "Please wait while we work our magic..." for hours now.
- (2019-03-19, v:184.108.40.206) Access Zoho CRM Email Templates in Gmail?
Is there a way to access my Zoho CRM Email templates from Gmail using the zoho sidebar? This would be incredibly useful to use quickly and on the go
- (2019-02-07, v:220.127.116.11) New Modules' visibility in Zoho CRM Gmail extension
Hi, I created a new module on my account at Zoho CRM Plus. Will this / can this newly created module be visible for use via the Zoho CRM Gmail extension?
- (2019-02-07, v:18.104.22.168) Dominique Sullivan: Capturing emails sent from Gmail in Zoho
Is there a way to import or automatically feed "gmail" emails that are sent to leads or contacts in my Zoho CRM. Or can you forward emails from gmail to a Zoho email and have them linked to specific contacts? The only option I am seeing within Zoho (without installing Gmail Chrome extension) is a "+Send email" which appears on the Leads and Contacts view.
- (2019-01-11, v:22.214.171.124) Zoho.EU
We have moved from zoho.com to .eu and now the extension doesnt seem to work. Is it hard coded to only synch zoho.com?
- (2019-01-09, v:126.96.36.199) Adding additional fields
is there a way to add additional fields /tags when adding a new contact?
- (2018-11-27, v:188.8.131.52) Orrin Wolf: Add lead/contact from email signature info
Often, a sender of an email will include a signature block at the end, which contains their name, email, title, phone, address, etc. Is it possible to highlight that info and then "add contact" and have it parse through that info to quickly populate the Zoho fields? I'm finding I have to type it all in quickly when it's right there.
- (2018-10-26, v:184.108.40.206) ZOHO CRM for Gmail and Inbox
I can get the extension to download for Gmail Chrome, but not for the Gmail app. How can I get it to download for the Gmail, stand-alone, app?
- (2018-10-25, v:220.127.116.11) Scott Payton: Adding contact from email
I want to add contacts from my email into Zoho using the sidebar...it only seems to read the information from the email, but these people are in my google contacts. Can I make the Zoho plugin see those? I scan peoples bsuiness cards into my google contacts, then I email them, at that point id like to add them as contacts/leads into Zoho, but I want ALL their contact details brought into Zoho at that point. So how do I make the Zoho plugin read their contact details from google? Thanks