Single Sign-On for cloud lovers.
OneLogin provides single sign-on and identity management for organizations that embrace cloud computing. Because OneLogin itself is hosted in the cloud, you can get up and running in a matter of minutes. OneLogin is pre-integrated with popular business applications such as Salesforce.com, NetSuite, Google Apps, Zoho, Sugar CRM, GoToMeeting, Yammer as well as personal applications like Facebook and Twitter. Install the extension and signup for free at https://www.onelogin.com
- (2021-03-08) Marco Garcia: There is no way to configure the the key bindings. I need cmd+u for Roamresearch and the only way to get this to work is to disable the extension. By looking at the reviews this has been reported multiple times since 2016 and they have not bothered to fix it.
- (2021-01-07) Dave Kimura: pointless.
- (2020-11-11) Jug aladaileh: you can bookmark it and it will save the same page you bookmarked if you want to book mark press the star nexto the link
- (2020-02-01) jakl1313xxx: One area works when i click on it and another part of my company's tabs does not. So many colleagues are having issues with this and HR is now dropping Onelogin to try another for the Company. Program communicates terrible with other apps and is very buggy.
- (2019-10-01) Outlook Services: Terrible extension that breaks every login I use
- (2019-09-20) Utoxin: The recent update is completely breaking youtube. Unfortunately, I don't even have the option of uninstalling the extension, since it's mandated by my work IT policies. Example of what it does: https://prnt.sc/p8rmo8
- (2019-09-19) Michael Nolan: After the update on 9/11/19, I began to experience severe issues on Youtube. After some experimentation, I found that the problem was, somehow, for some reason, this extension. I have no idea how or why this extension was making YouTube unusable, but suffice to say, I have since disabled it.
- (2019-09-14) Philip Walker: What many others have said, it broke YouTube sidebar displaying properly. I must disable OneLogin to get it to work properly.
- (2019-09-14) Christopher Madsen: Destroyed Youtube with the new update. Now I only see grey thumbnails. For now I have disable Onelogin
- (2019-05-23) Cenon Del Rosario: You need to fix this error in console: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- (2019-04-09) Ben Weisenberg: Every time I used a command such as command u, i, etc. in google docs it would take me to a weird page.
- (2019-04-06) Matt Przybylski: Love the extension but recently have been getting an error in the console (I tracked it down to this extension and one other that I have installed, each throwing this error separately): Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Please fix this if possible as I am a web developer and it's highly annoying. Appreciate the work you put it on this extension, regardless.
- (2019-03-25) Sing Ming Chen: An annoying console error is keep popping up from your extension: Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- (2019-03-13) Jenny Dubinsky: Please fix console error! You're making life for developers difficult. ************************ Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- (2019-03-07) Tarek Rached: Following up on Mbigo Mbarak's comment, the error he pointed out is widespread and really annoying for web developers Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received. Many references to this in the wild, eg https://github.com/gatsbyjs/gatsby/issues/9899#issuecomment-469941645
- (2019-03-06) Latest update hijacks the ⌘+U shortcut in all browser windows and launches a debugging page. Seems like other people have had similar issues with past versions.
- (2019-02-28) Works great.
- (2019-02-27) Marc Berger: Can be improved : - When clicking on the icon, it takes timp to display the apps. - It's often necessary to login again. - When extension is activated CMD + U opens this page with error message ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND. It is very annoying when you are using this shortcut to underline (in Gmail for instance). chrome-extension://ioalpmibngobedobkmbhgmadaphocjdn/unitTest/unitTest.html Result => I uninstalled it.
- (2019-02-27) Mbigo Mbarak: I am currently using version 3.4.25 and I get this warning on the console. Unchecked runtime.lastError: The message port closed before a response was received.
- (2019-02-15) chromeで「cmd+U」を入力すると、OneLogin拡張機能が「ファイルが見つかりませんでした」と表示がでて困ります。
- (2019-01-28) Branko Mijatovic: Works fine, but for some reason, it's hijacked my command + b shortcut, so now I can't bold text anymore. Instead it tries to open a random one login page every-time. And there is no way in the chrome plugin settings to turn it off. Going to have to uninstall the plugin for now and just manually open up the link via the browser. disappointing.
- (2018-05-22) Matthew Hoedt: Buggy and unreliable. I have to delete it and start over regularly because it loses my login information. It doesn't solve any problems, it only creates them.
- (2018-02-05) Josh McGrath: Haven't used this but a team was using it to log into a web app I host and it was sending in bad requests with username/password in the query string, eg. "some-site.com/login?username=something&password=plaintextpassword" This is quite insecure since credentials are retained in the browser history and potentially logged in intermediary servers like firewalls and proxies. Any web app that authenticates this way should not be supported.
- (2017-11-22) Rob Co: Portadi was easy to use, intuitive, and simple. One Login is difficult to use, overly complicated, and full bugs. Wish they would've kept Portadi and One Login as separate products. One Login has destroyed a great piece of software.
- (2017-06-08) Brian Filipek: The blue bar at the top is ok, but please make a button for filling in the username and password, but then NOT logging in afterwards. Lots of times websites try to do stupid stuff like a capcha. There's no way to complete the capcha if Onelogin is trying to log in.
- (2016-12-13) Gina C. Hall: It doesn't work with Chrome. I have to repair the extension every 2 days! BOOOOO!!
- (2016-09-30) Dawn Michel: rubish
- (2016-09-16) Kevin McDonald: It's just a bookmark. Not useful. Make it into an app menu.
- (2016-07-20) Juno Suárez: This extension injects script errors all over the place which, as a developer, makes it really annoying to use by adding noise when trying to develop and debug my own apps. I think this is a poor quality integration and would not use it at all except for the fact that some one login-enabled services *require* using the browser extension. Avoid, avoid, avoid. I hope the OneLogin developers fix this awful mess.
- (2016-09-12, v:2.3.47) My onelogin crashed and i can`t open it now
My onelogin crashed from my taskbar and i can`t access it. The chrome webstore won`t let me download it either. How can i re-download it.
- (2016-08-22, v:2.3.47) Dropdown
Is there any way that the chrome extension for onelogin does a drop down at the top instead of opening up in a new tab? Kind of like bitium or okta.
- (2016-08-16, v:2.3.47) Ext Guru: Partnership
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "OneLogin for Google Chrome" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected]
- (2016-01-20, v:2.3.34) Александр Шинкунс: make money
Earn from $7000 per month from every 100k users. Get in touch! skype: extension.monetizer email: [email protected]
- (2015-12-21, v:2.3.34) Bommy Tian: Monetize your extension
Do you want to make money with your extension? I'm from Adonads.com. I can help you earn 400-500$ DAILY for 100K active users. Write to me and tell me what you think about it. Email: [email protected]
- (2015-10-20, v:2.3.25) Éder S.: suggestion
Dear pleasy, to do an plugin to not allow other person loggin in Crhome, only logoff with password. My wife enter in my pc, and unlog of my count, she log with your login of crhome , it is big problem. i want block my crhome to other person. it is hard or easy it plugin ? thanks Eder [email protected]
- (2015-10-15, v:2.3.25) Zabel Zero: Not Responding
OneLogin extension is not working properly. Apps wont acknowledge the extension. Please Help!!
- (2015-08-17, v:2.3.21) Roseann Guthrie: One Login for Google Chrome
I am getting an error message when trying to use this extension. Do you have any suggestions? Please advise. Thank you in advance. Sincerely, Roseann Fitzherbert [email protected]
- (2015-08-05, v:2.3.21) Linda Hetherington: downloaD
this extension wont download one my computer
- (2015-05-25, v:2.3.20) Srinivasan Ragunathan: Waiting for one login plugin issue
I have installed the one login plugin, but still it searches for one login plugin,when i try to access few apps. And the Page goes blank.
- (2014-11-22, v:2.3.16) Joan Mercedes: icon problem
My icon click doesn't show up