A cloud-based solution for Google for Work and VonageConnect users.
A cloud-based solution for Google for Work and Vonage Business users. Note: You must have a confirmation code to use the features of this extension. Confirmation Codes can be obtained from Vonage Business. ****************************** Features Include: - Click to Call: Click-to-dial any number appearing in a Google Chrome browser and connect the call through your Vonage Business number.. - Automated Call Logging: Automatically log all incoming and outgoing calls from Vonage Business to Gmail. - Incoming/Outbound Screen Pop: Incoming screen pop with decline and send to voicemail options. Call in progress screen pop with end call or open call log window options. Missed call screen pop with call back and open call log window options. - Call Note Taking and Labelling : Easy to use note taking for all inbound/outbound calls, and captured in Gmail and labels can be applied to records in Gmail. - Quick Add Phone Numbers to Gmail: Unrecognized numbers can be added to new or existing contact. - Administrator Role for Account Wide Features: Admins can enable features account wide: auto open call log window, minimum character limits in call notes, and customizable call noting subject structure. - Quick Access to Call History The Reports tab in the Panel allows users to quickly view and act on missed calls and calls not logged. For more information: https://businesssupport.vonage.com/articles/Answer/gUnify-Google-Apps-Connector
- (2020-09-08) Sergio: its not working.Cannot sign with google Useless app
- (2020-03-23) Darius Darius: does not allow to log in with google account (impossible to use)
- (2019-12-11) Robin P. Keller, Esq.: would not let me log into google - gave me an error "sign in with google temporarily disabled for this app"
- (2018-03-29) Selim Levy: Terrible and does not provide functionality promised/described. After 5+ weeks and countless hours on the phone/chat with Vonage, still would not work as promised/advsertised. I cancelled my subscription with Vonage, who will not reimburse me the full amount despite never having had functioning system. I will go with a more reputable company. This was literally the single worst consumer-based decision of my life.
- (2017-11-07) Eli Katz: Ugghhhh.... poorly implemented phone system integration with G-Suite is superficial at best. What you are getting is a chrome extension that has not been updated in over a year. And beware the 30 day free trial, a valid credit card is required. This is the "hotel california" of apps, you can checkout but you can never leave. Trying to cancel online takes you to a page that says you have to call their 800 number to cancel, after talking to the first rep you get assigned a case number and then transferred to the "cancellation department." The "cancellation department" rep proceeds to tell me that since i signed up via G Suite, it needs to be cancelled with "Google." Good luck trying to cancel to cancel with "Google" . . . side tech note: when trying to login into your acct with your g-suite credentials you will need to do it twice, first it logs you into the vonage consumer nd then redirects to vonage business where you will need to re-enter your g-suite credentials again. every time.
- (2017-06-29) Brother Joseph Mary: Does not give me a confirmation code to register the account
- (2016-12-27) Nathan Clark: Liked how plugin added a button to the left of the phone number and did not hyperlink the whole phone number like other Click-to-Dial apps. It actually worked alongside the "Vonage Click-to-Dial" app and did not create an error (unlike the CtD app and Google Voice app). However, it did appear to slow down the typing of emails due to Chrome running at 100% processor when I was entering an email. But that could be resolved by removing the https://mail.google.com from the Click-to-Dial feature. As well, this plugin requires a confirmation code to get signed up with. It is not indicated directly within the article in their website, but it is a feature that needs to be added to the account and then an email will be sent to *every* user in your account. Also, if someone is not interested in setting up at the time, they will need to keep this initial message since support did not appear to be able to send out a single code out; this is heads up for all of our users that like to use the Trash a lot.