The E*TRADE Chrome Extension plugs the power of E*TRADE right into your browser.
The E*TRADE Chrome Extension plugs the power of E*TRADE right into your browser. It lets you manage your investing from anywhere on the Web—directly, without leaving the page you’re on. You can use it to: •Automatically get quotes for all symbols on any Web page •Place stock, ETF, and options orders •Track your portfolio in real time •View, change, and cancel existing orders •Create charts from 1 day to 10 years
- (2017-11-10) Boris Rysin: BEAT EXPECTATION
- (2017-07-12) It is a good app! I definitely like this plugin
- (2017-03-10) Josh Pittman: Bulky. Lots of wasted space
- (2016-05-01) patricia dolan: i know im going to be great with the help of my new etrade app
- (2015-07-08) Joe Kappa: Amazingly simple, yet effective app. The only thing I wish this had are level 2's and or more advanced data like Time/Sales, but other than that E*trade is my favorite brokerage behind TD Ameritrade (for charting and everything else).
- (2015-02-12) ETMP QA: Excellent
- (2014-11-12) Andrew Allen: E*TRADE Browser Trading Plugin closes every time I click outside the plugin (e.g. on another tab in my browser), which can be a pain if I'm doing research on the web while looking at my portfolio using the plugin. When I open the plugin again, it will login automatically but I've lost my place and have to go looking for the stocks I was previously looking at. Annoying enough that I'll stop using the plugin.
- (2014-09-03) Devin Wyngard: Great, new plugin and a good start but definitely needs more tools. Please add our watchlists to the tool.
- (2014-08-31) Manuel Garcia-Duque: A great tool.
- (2014-08-13) Edgard Diaz: Would be nice to have the option to set up a default time frame in the charts, also an option for quick technical graphs. Works good.
- (2014-08-06) Nick Gatto: Could definately use a total line for tracking portfolio changes (total days gain $/%, total portfolio gain $/%, etc.) Otherwise works as advertised
- (2018-04-02, v:1.5) Fred Nation: Doesn't appear in Chrome
The App Store says it has been "added to Chrome" but it hasn't. I have an iMac. [email protected]
- (2017-07-11, v:1.5) Tristan Cameron: Display not WAI
Recently the extension has been buggy with most of the view being truncated. Is this a known issue?
- (2016-11-10, v:1.5) Include watchlists
Watchlists would be awesome. Quick glance at what I'm considering and their day's change in $ and %.
- (2016-10-28, v:1.5) developer
Who made this ?
- (2016-09-28, v:1.5) Irina Svetlowa: Extension buyout
Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "E*TRADE Browser Trading". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2016-06-19, v:1.5) Etrade Pro
This device cannot support Etrade Pro, it wont launch. Is there another comparable download i can use instead? If not, is it possible to download another way. I was able to install the regular Etrade download; but cannot install Etrade Pro. Thanks
- (2015-12-08, v:1.5) Terrie Burdette: Can ) do penny stocks?
Can ) do penny stocks?
- (2015-05-28, v:1.4) John Adrian Trezise: Etrade Chrome Plugin
How do I resize the window. Having to scroll & back and forth or up & down to see the information is really annoying.
- (2015-05-27, v:1.4) Jeb I. Nyam: Quote History
Delete function for quote history is urgently required!
- (2014-12-05, v:1.4) Matthew Sheinin: keyboard shortcut
Using Chrome, when I hit [cntrl+shift+P] to bypass Google Print utility, I get an IE window that opens E*Trade.com. I need to change or eliminate that shortcut for E*Trade, because I need it for Google Print. How?
- (2014-08-21, v:1.0) Mike Staples: mobile
Having trouble with android download. No icon appears. Doesn't seem to be downloaded.