Turn the entire web into an influencer database using the influence.co chrome browser extension.
Turn the entire web into an influencer database using the influence.co chrome browser extension. Anytime an influencer’s Instagram or Twitter accounts appear on a webpage, the browser extension’s icon will change to inform you that there are matches in the influence.co database.
- (2019-01-14) Mary Ann Selepchak-Mallory: I am searching for a way to promote my business without spending a ton of money
- (2017-01-20) Phillip Brown: Great resource for finding influencers. Allows me to see all the influencers for that a website while I am visiting that site.
- (2017-01-18) Stephen Ward: Saved me so much time gathering info on influencers for work. Thanks, guys!!!!
- (2017-01-18) Jarrett Campbell: Can't even explain how much time this has saved me.
- (2017-01-18) Ashley Hann: Amazing influencer marketing tool! It allows me to quickly identify and grab important info on influencers. I can also see the social clout of any website/blog/etc. Love it!!
- (2017-01-10) Ramiz Islamovic: Hands down best tool for influencer analysis - must have if serious about your marketing strategy. This tool helps you analyze the page and quickly tells you all the influencers (as well as how to contact them). Highly recommended!
- (2017-01-07) Tyler Stample: Influencer marketing GOLD. This is a huge time saver. It makes influencer research and outreach so much faster and more efficient, with a quick summary of all influencers featured on a page, in the same exact place every time. No more scouring pages looking for influencers and trying to figure out how to reach them. I was impressed with the size of their influencer database - it seems like they have everyone in there.
- (2017-01-06) Jeff Smith: Quickest way to scan pages with influencers on them and get more info, contact details, etc. Great for anyone doing influencer marketing!
- (2017-01-05) Niel Robertson: Not only is this useful for seeing detailed information about Instagram and Twitter users while i'm browsing, I find it useful just to see the social reach of any website (blog, online store, company) i'm looking at.
- (2016-12-20) Peter Davis: This is going to save my team soooo much time!