Text using your Android phone # directly from Gmail™ or Facebook. See your calls & phone battery. SMS, MMS, group messaging, texting
★ Send & Receive SMS Text Messages directly from Gmail or Facebook on your computer ★ Sync'd with your Android phone ★ 100% Free ★ Uses your CURRENT, existing Android Phone Number ★ NEW! Text directly from Facebook on your computer ★ Send & Receive MMS Picture Messages in Gmail ★ NEW! Get low phone battery alerts and battery status in Gmail ★ Get started in less than 60 seconds Send & receive SMS text messages & MMS from Chrome using your current Android™ phone and number. You can still send/receive texts on your phone as you normally would. ★ INSTALL ANDROID APP HERE: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.texty.sms Note -- MightyText Chrome Extension will work well only AFTER successfully installing the MightyText Android App. You can get the MightyText Android App here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.texty.sms ** YOUR text messages or other personal info is *never* shared with Facebook or Gmail. MightyText runs as an independent container and your data is never shared with Facebook or Gmail ** ★ Sync text messages between your Android™ phone and your computer ★ Get SMS Notifications on computer immediately when SMS hits phone ★ Missed call alert,call logs & SMS Popup & SMS Backup ★ SMS from computer ★ SMS Backup, MMS Backup ★ Start texting in under 60 seconds ★ 100% Free (no additional charge from what your Carrier charges you) ★ Group Messaging ★ Send Emoji and Emoticons! _______________________________________________________________ By clicking "Install", you agree to these Terms of Service: http://mightytext.net/tos Requirements on Phone: Android Phone with version 2.2 or above Working and active mobile data or wi-fi connection Background Data must be enabled on your phone Phone must have battery charged and be on, since all texts are routed through the phone Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License.
- (2019-12-27) Bill Wilson: I've been using Mighty Text for a while now and, excluding issues I had in the beginning, it has become my favorite app for SMS texting on Windows. My previous app to send SMS texts was Verizon's Messenger+ which was fraught with one problem after another and was never able to be used reliably. MightyText has been stable, and after I Iearned a bit of how it worked with my phone and interacted with my Gmail I found it to be irreplaceable. I've exchanged email with the authors and they have shown they are conscientious about making this app reliable and full featured. All of the few issues I have had were solved by an email exchange. If you find you're having issues getting the app to work for you try sending them an email and give them a chance to help you out. If they don't come through then you have a reason to provide bad ratings.
- (2019-11-28) Steve Ledger: Hi, The Mighty Text message window in Facebook is transparent when using a Stylus Facebook Theme (I use 'Dusky Grey'). This makes using the function in FB difficult.
- (2019-11-21) Vicky Hopper: I really love the service that it provides & have used it a lot to communicate with groups of people to plan events. However, a couple of issues with free version: Even if I don't use the app to send messages, it seems to count all text messages I send, so I use my 75 messages up pretty quickly. I don't like that it pops up every message on my screen. I don't like that if I'm not signed into it on the computer it pops up a reminder multiple times an hour saying I need to sign in. Let me choose! If it was a flat rate one time fee, I'd totally pay for premium, but only use it heavily on certain months, so not willing to pay the monthly subscription.
- (2019-11-12) gustavo jorge daniel jerman: EXCELENTE APP, MUY UTIL Y FUNCIONAL!!
- (2019-11-06) ごまポッポ: 拡張機能を使用すると下記のようなメールが勝手に届きます、配信解除は出来ないのでしょうか？ Hi, we just wanted to check in to see how MightyText is working out for you so far. Is it working as you expected? Are you able to send/receive text messages from your computer or tablet? Please do let us know if you have any questions - feel free to reply to this email directly :) Thanks, Jenny, Product Specialist MightyText
- (2019-10-23) امير الظلام.ؤؤؤسمؤؤؤالاميررر: جميل وممتاز
- (2019-10-13) Валентина Бибикова: Вообще,мне понравилось.
- (2019-10-10) franz böhm: EIN BISCEN HIRN FERBRANT
- (2019-10-09) Luis Fernando Lopez: me gusta mucho
- (2019-08-14) Laurent Vegega: ne fonctionne pas sur ma machine : aucun bouton pour envoyer les sms. Désinstallation immédiate donc.
- (2019-08-13) Janet Slimak: When it works, it's spectacular. However, it works sporadically though I've been able to use perfectly very recently until I shut off my phone and apparently some setting failed and now I'm back to square one when my Android and laptop aren't speaking except for 30 seconds until they disconnect again. Been working on this issue since I started a year ago. That should tell you how much I like the app. Patients of a saint:-)
- (2019-04-16) Daniel Colon: This was nice while it was free, but there are many other options that allow unlimited sms without paying for a premium subscription. Thanks, but so long!
- (2019-03-14) Brandon Young: Works flawlessly. Love having text messages in Gmail.
- (2019-03-07) Sridhar J: It works okay but not with gmail. Even though the COMPOSE SMS button is there, it does not work. Since clicking on COMPOSE sms did not work, I clicked on the Settings Icon. In the dropdown menu, it showed a list of several things -settings, launch mightytext, help, rate us, sign out. Only "rate us" works. In all other cases, the screen just becomes black and nothing happens.Not a perfect product. Hence unable to share about this App with friends.
- (2019-02-25) Nigel Gaskin: Makes replying to an SMS as easy as replying to IM
- (2019-01-31) นวรัตน์ พินิจจันทร์: goodluck
- (2019-01-21) Ralph Stirrat: great little app, send and receive text from your pc, take pictures on your phone and they appear on your PC instantly and you can them forward them
- (2019-01-11) Kind Particle: 100 % Onbetrouwbaar. Werkt voor géén meter... Krijg SOMS een inkomend bericht te zien. Verstuurde berichten Helemaal NIET. Waardeloos ! Weg met die handel !!!
- (2018-12-21) Miroslav Katrencik: super rozsirenie na gmail posielam smsky aby som nemuset tukat do fonu, free verzia ma 100sm mesacne no sms cez telefom takze musite mat sms. vzdy ked pride sms tak mi vyskoci v gmaili v cete. super appka
- (2018-12-08) 務: 急に使えなくなった。 グーグルで解除の仕方がわからない
- (2018-11-15) Mont Poindexter: Love being able to send and receive texts through my PC!
- (2018-10-13) Alain Petit: Je m'en sers très souvent,que ça soit pour émettre des sms à l'intention de mes contacts,téléphoner en composant le n° depuis le clavier du pc (oreillette aussi)...les contacts sont synchronisés..;pour l'instant le plus pratique.
- (2018-09-20) Roslyn Lamb: As soon as this review is complete it is going to be removed. The very reason I don't have FB messenger is that it sends me notifications, loudly and intrusively, every few seconds. Within seconds of adding this extension to Chrome it has sent me the same notification - you have 73 new Facebook notifications - every 20 seconds or so despite my repeatedly closing them. I WILL GET TO MY NOTIFICAITONS WHEN I AM READY! Not everybody lives for FAcebook! Saying that the standard Mighty Text app is great, I use it all the time, this one though, in a few minutes, will be toast!
- (2018-08-21) Stephen Serra: It doesn't really work. Clicking the blue "Compose SMS Message" button from the gmail sidebar doesn't open a message window. Seems like that was supposed to be the core functionality here, and all I'm able to do with this is have it redirect me to the web app in another tab.
- (2018-08-11) Mark Staszkiewicz: I bought the pro version and find it very helpful. I hate typing texts on the phone and I like the integration of all the features among my phone, tablet, and laptop Good job.
- (2020-01-25, v:7.15) robert witherspoon: compose text icon
sometimes the "compose text" icon is blue and i'm not sure if this means it's not working or what? if i refresh the page, it goes back to white. i have the mightext app on my phone and laptop, do these conflict with each other?
- (2020-01-15, v:7.15) Richard H. Bikowski: phone is broken
phone is broken
- (2020-01-10, v:7.15) Puro Clean: How do I begin using the system. I downloaded it and nothing happened.
How do I begin using the system. I downloaded it and nothing happened.
- (2019-12-30, v:7.15) stragold mesin accessories: bines
- (2019-11-30, v:7.15) Barbara Serke: wrong phone number when sending text from gmail on chromebook
I am using a chromebook and I love Mightytext. But, there is a problem. If I try to send a text from Mightytext app itself, it gives me the correct name and phone number to send it to (I type in B (for Barbara to test sending the text to myself) and my name and correct phone number appears in the TO field.Great. But, I also loaded an extension to my chromebook that allows me to send a text while I am in GMAIL called MightyText - SMS from PC & Text from Computer. When I type B in the TO field, it comes up with Barbara but the phone number is for another cell phone I have that I don't use (it is not a smart phone). The names in CONTACTS are correct but where ever the extension is getting the phone number and name from needs to be changed. How do I change the number?
- (2019-11-05, v:7.15) Utah Constable Services: Enable This Item
Across the top of my Chrome browser the message "This item has been disabled in Chrome. Enable this item" appears. The "Enable This Item" option does not work.
- (2019-11-01, v:7.15) Sheldon L. Richman: It's quit working
I can't get Mighty Text to work with Gmail anymore. At first I had no log of previous messages. Now the feature doesn't show up in Gmail. Thanks for your help.
- (2019-10-10, v:7.13) Fred Doughty: Classified Ad
It seems to be impossible to place an ad!
- (2019-10-10, v:7.13) Michael Dubone: profit miner
follow stepts for google crome and extentions but can not click on anything in the profit miner page.
- (2019-08-31, v:7.13) Appu Ammu: proplam
my laptop this app not work
- (2019-08-04, v:7.13) Reindert Musch: Dit programma is toch geen aansluitspelletje of wel?
De sleutel was gebroken en toen had iemand een kleinere sleutel. Die mocht er niet in. Maar dat deed ze toch!
- (2019-08-04, v:7.13) Reindert Musch: Net.
Net als legoland spulletjes past het telefoontje niet bij mijn laptop. Zo compact is dus het grootst en het nieuwst. Er zit soms iets tussen bijvoorbeeld geld. Maar ik wil peer en studeer info. Ga is wat doen!
- (2019-08-04, v:7.13) Reindert Musch: Het bellen met netnummer.
A er zit geen telefoon op je laptop B Er komt geen telefoonboek meer langs C De tv ingang is weg Comandostar
- (2019-07-01, v:7.13) Chris Holoman: Not working with Galaxy Note 8
Not working with Galaxy Note 8. I want to cancel my subscription