SMS from PC or Mac using your Android #. Sync Text Messages, Calls, Notifications, Photos, Battery Status
★ Send & Receive SMS Text Messages on your PC or Mac ★ Uses your CURRENT Android Phone Number ★ 100% Free ★ Get started in less than 60 seconds ★ Sync your phone's photos and videos instantly to MightyText ★ See your Android app notifications on your Computer (from any app - not just your sms app) ★ Sync your phone's MMS Picture Messages to your computer ★ Get low battery alerts on your computer (when your phone has low battery) Step #1: INSTALL ANDROID APP on your phone: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.texty.sms Note - MightyText Chrome Extension will work well only AFTER successfully installing the MightyText Android App on your phone. You can get the MightyText Android App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.texty.sms Send & receive SMS text messages & MMS from Chrome using your current Android™ phone and number. You can still send/receive texts on your phone as you normally would. More features: ★ Get SMS Notifications on computer immediately when SMS hits phone ★ Missed call alert,call logs & SMS Popups ★ SMS Backup, MMS Backup _______________________________________________________________ By clicking "Install", you agree to these Terms of Service: http://mightytext.net/tos Requirements on Phone: Android Phone with version 2.2 or above Working and active mobile data or wi-fi connection Background Data must be enabled on your phone Phone must have battery charged and be on, since all texts are routed through the phone Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. ------------------------------- Version Update Details ------------------------------- 9.1 - optimized notifications infrastructure. - updated logo - added upgrade-to-new-web app text notification 8.5 (October 18th) - updated colors and logos - more reliable incoming SMS notification popups 8.1 and 8.2 - Less bothersome notification popups when system is slow - Performance Enhacements - Better tracking when errors arise 7.2 - For WebApp users, now marks messages as read on phone after clicking on an incoming SMS notification, or closing an incoming SMS notification. (Auto-dismiss won't mark it as read) - Works more efficiently with new web app (http://mightytext.net/install) 6.6 - Improved performance and stability - Support notifications of upcoming web app beta release. 6.4 - Fixed bug with popup notifications not showing up from certain recipients - Cleaned up UI of notification window - Increased stability for upcoming web app release - Minor UI changes (links on header) 5.1 - No longer closes window when replying to a message from the result of a popup notification - Fixed UI glitch on reply popup page - Reduced memory footprint 5.0 (September 3, 2011) - MAJOR speed improvement 4.6 (August 11, 2011) - Improved speed of loading tabs - Fixed intermittent problem of repeated "You have many text messages" notification - Background color change, based on many users' feedback :) 4.4 (August 3, 2011) - Removed check for invite. MightyText is now open to all! - Speed improvements on desktop notifications - Revert to standard fonts in some text areas 4.3 (July 16, 2011) - Speed improvements in retrieving messages in real-time 4.2 (July 10, 2011) - Fixed multiple-tabs-opening bug during Chrome Contacts sync - Continued rollout of faster push notifications to more users - Fixed broken Help link 4.1 (July 6, 2011) - Started rollout of faster push notifications to Chrome - Performance improvements on data storage latency - New UI header - New action buttons with pictures - Fixed broken FB link 4.00 (June 21, 2011) - New name: MightyText - New Calling Features: Calling Now, Missed Calls notifications (can turn off on Android side) - Can see which Android version you have in the About on Android App 3.72 (June 15, 2011 - 2nd update) - Fixed Bug - escaped character issue with Close/Reply buttons on Popup Notification - Fixed >160 character bug - wasn't sending properly - Reduced font size of name/numbers in tab 3.71 (June 15, 2011) - New Font for application: “Open Sans” - Fixed Bug - Close/Reply buttons on Popup Notification were sometimes non-responsive 3.70 (June 13, 2011) - Automatically Mark Messages as “Read” on phone after clicking Close or Reply on Popup Notification (NOTE - we can't remove Android notifications on the phone as they were created by another Android app) - Faster confirmation process after Sending messages from Chrome Extension - Cleaned UI on notifications when Desktop Notification option is set to “Just Sender Name” - Fixed neverending loop that prompted users to log-in when a user is not invited to the beta yet. - Removed MightyText name image file from user interface (app will soon have a new name) 3.50 (May 22, 2011) - Pressing Enter while typing message much smoother and faster. - Automatically bring focus to same text entry box after hitting Enter - Automatically bring focus to text entry box when clicking a tab - Checks if at least 1 number is present in "Send To" field - Reduced left margin of reply bubble from 150px to 100px - Fixed Bug - was cutting off message too early if user hit enter in middle of message - Fixed Bug: Some short message codes cause loading problems - Fixed Bug: SOmetimes empty message sent if Enter was held down for too long - Fixed Bug: Delete All Messages flaky when "-" and " " present in phone number 3.40 (May 18, 2011) - Fixed bug with excessive internet connection error popups - Fixed bug with "Delete All from this Sender" for some types of threads - Improved Contact matching speed 3.31 and 3.32 (May 15, 2011) - Fixed contact matching issues with numbers with spaces and dashes in Google Contacts 3.3 (May 13, 2011) - Overhauled contacts matching algorithm; no more "+1" auto-guessing of country code, etc. - Now showing contact phone # along with name (for matched contacts) - Fixed bug: pressing enter under "Compose New" sometimes caused confirmations to stall - All unicode characters now working - Smarter and more efficient message pulling timing - Added static links to facebook page and Chrome Web Store review page 2.6 (April 24, 2011) - Send long messages - more than 160 characters - ** #1 Requested Feature ** - Fixed bug: pressing enter when composing new message sometimes made send confirmations not work - Improved reliability of confirmation message (confirming that phone sent SMS) - Improved performance of message loading 2.5 (April 18, 2011) - Can now send a text by pressing Enter (Highly Requested Feature) - Can open MightyText in it's own tab (Highly Requested Feature) - Added Feature Request page and link - Added FB Like button - Improved stability and speed enhancements 2.4 (March 30, 2011) - Fixed Bug -- In Compose New, when selecting an existing contact that has multiple phone numbers, it doesn't properly separate out each phone number on a separate line. This should work now. - Fixed Bug - Intermittent "blank" screens upon loading your texts, and/or when replying to a text from a popup notification. - Fixed Bug - The "+1" setting labels under options were swapped. - New Logo. 2.2 (March 22, 2011) - Smarter Handling when lots of new messages: Whenever there are lots of new messages since MightyText last ran, popup a single "FYI notification" instead of trying to pop up a notification for each - Fixed Blank Popup Notif Bug: Some users were seeing blank popup notifications intermittently, typically when starting up Chrome - Logging and stability improvements: To help MightyText team better identify user issues in a more automated way. 2.0 - Most Requested Feature to date -- Contacts Search. When Composing a New message, a typeahead search of your sync'd contacts. NOTE: Will only work if you have previously sync'd your contacts. - Picks up new incoming text messages faster - More gracefully handles error if user is not set up for beta. (Shouldn't affect anyone receiving this email since you are already part of the beta) 1.6 - Shows character countdown from 160 characters as you type a text message - Option to allow an override of using the "+1" prefix. Some verizon phones weren't doing well a "+1" at the front of a phone number. - Increased performance when loading messages We are different from apps like Google Voice or SendHub, which requires the user to set up a different number or to port their number to Google Voice. With MightyText, you can keep using your same phone number, as usual for texting. Note: Google Voice does not use your carrier phone number NOTE: We use the same push GCM technology that is found in chrome to phone and chrome to mobile. If you experience problems when sending message to the phone, please test on chrome to phone and chrome to mobile.
- (2020-01-18) khazan poet - خزان شاعر: By adding this software, Chrome was able to build a good mobile phone for Windows in its Chrome browser.
- (2020-01-04) Teresa Silveira: I am very disappointed lack of customer service with this app. I had used this in the past and decided to use it again. This time around I am very Disappointed and will never use this app again. I was trying to cancel it before I was charged and couldn't find where to cancel. I email someone and asked for a call or to please cancel the transaction and to date no response or money being credit back to my account.
- (2019-12-28) Steve Jones: Not compatible with *any* of my android devices, including Pixel 2 XL, HTC One, Nexus 5X! Uninstalled.
- (2019-12-18) Sea Monkey: Will not stop giving pop ups and is a paid service pretending to be free. there is a text limit it will not tell you about, then it will demand $6.99 per month. If you chose to delete the app, you will CONTINUE to get POP UPS on your computer asking you to sign in. I've deleted the chrome extension, the computer app portion, everything. STILL GETTING POP UPS THAT COVER MY SCREEN 3-4 TIMES A DAY. IVE REACHED OUT TO MIGHTYTEXT. NO RESPONSE. SEARCH THE INTERNET, SEE FOR YOUR SELF. ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU HAVE IT FOREVER.
- (2019-12-05) Jonathan Farrell: This Product worked the way it said, which is below the expectation. I know that it said you would need to connect it to a phone, and you needed to as it said. But if you're looking for something to connect computers, this isn't it. Even when I tried to mute the notifications, it somehow tried to make multiple dialogs or something like that and a notification popped up on my screen every 15 minutes related to this app causing problems. Try it out, but keep your hopes low.
- (2019-12-05) Sonal Savaratkar: I would like to know how is it different from https://messages.google.com/
- (2019-12-03) משה דולב: the best.
- (2019-12-02) Tiffany Zerbe: I have been using MightyText for a few years now. Only the slightest issue when it comes to group messages. It just takes a few minutes to pop up on my laptop. No big deal though. Highly recommend!
- (2019-12-01) Виктор Демихов: Ни каких смс отправлять приложение не умеет. Полный трэш.
- (2019-11-24) Test Po: Качайте,не пожалеете!
- (2019-11-24) Test Po: LIKE!
- (2019-11-24) Test Po: Отличная прога,правда где-то нужно заплатить,но это пофиг,раз есть такие функции)
- (2019-11-15) Kevin Stroup: I just got it and no problems yet.
- (2019-11-12) 저산너머: 아주 좋아요
- (2019-11-09) Cindy Lloyd: It works fine for me and that includes texting my husband. I love it, for that reason. My only beef is that the dark theme requires an expensive Pro account. I mean come on, even Disney is cheaper. I have a halo vision problem, so I cannot use light backgrounds without my eyes bothering me. I am disappointed that they do not seem friendly about accessibility. I wouldn't mind paying a couple of bucks for a dark theme but I am angry that I have to have a paid account, just to use it. That to me is inexcusable. Other than that, it really is helpful. I'm not constantly reaching for my phone when I am working. I just keep a tab open with the texting and all I have to do is switch tabs. I wish I had been using this earlier. That said, as soon as a better app comes along that lets me switch to dark themes, I will say Sayonara to this one.
- (2019-10-30) Heather Louise: It works, brilliant!
- (2019-10-22) Jing Dong Chen: good
- (2019-10-22) Shawn Krumpe: DO NOT INSTALL THIS APP UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO SPAM YOUR EMAIL INBOX. There is no unsubscribe in their emails... which I am pretty sure is illegal... but either way annoying... I get several emails a week now even though I uninstalled the app several days ago. Absolutely horrible.
- (2019-09-28) NC게이밍: 디스카운트 코드 : half-off-6-months
- (2019-09-22) Istvan Horvath: Does not work unless you seriously compromise your privacy. Everyone and their neighbour will track you every movement. It tried to connect to numerous domains and requires 3rd party cookies...No, no NO, Hell NO!
- (2019-09-21) Вавилен Ponomarchuk: Агонь! Толковая прога! Полный "синхрофазотрон" ПК со смартом.
- (2019-08-20) Edward Kim: 사용하기 아주 좋습니다. 컴퓨터로 작업중에 문자가 와도 따로 폰을 확인 할 필요가 없죠.
- (2019-08-20) Alper Sevinçler: Arkadaşlar uygulamayı kullanabilmek için ilk önce Chrome'a kurun daha sonra aynı uygulamayı telefonunuza Play Store'dan indirip yükleyin ve uygulamayı her ikisinde de aynı anda açın.
- (2019-08-14) Brenda Nichols: It was pretty good until it limited me to a certain # of texts online per month unless I paid them!! Not thanks!!
- (2019-08-14) motafa karam: i need that
- (2020-01-19, v:24.4) QED Phone: One phone accessed by more than one pc at the same time
Can Several pc's access the one phone at the same time sing the app?
- (2020-01-19, v:24.4) QED Phone: Phone calls missed/outbound
Cannot see the phone log on the app. Text on app states can see calls? Also can this app be used for the same phones on several pc's at the same time or is it only one pc/email address that works rather than several pc's looking at the same time
- (2019-12-31, v:24.4) Scotia MacNeil: Email Pop Up
Hi, Every time I open my email I get a pop up saying the following: "An application is requesting permission to access your Google Account. Please select an account that you would like to use. Google is not affiliated with the contents of the application or its owners. If you sign in, Google will share your email address with the application but not your password or any other personal information." How do I stop this, I have uninstalled and selected "Yes" and "No" but nothing stops it.
- (2019-12-30, v:24.4) Eda ee63: my android google problem j2 samsung
How to fix it
- (2019-12-21, v:24.4) Gerard Legrand (Belle Plagne - Resp. Technique): me connecter
Impossible de changer de compte...
- (2019-12-17, v:24.4) Eric Kaye: FAMILY HISTORY
HOW TO RECORDI T
- (2019-12-16, v:24.4) Diane Hine: Refund request
I have inadvertently subscribed to your application by mistake. I would like a refund ASAP
- (2019-12-07, v:24.4) Melissa Brown: STOPPED working on my desktop
I have had this problem now for over a week. It just stopped working. I've uninstalled the app, reinstalled the app, uninstalled the Chrome extension, reinstalled the Chrome extension and still nothing at all. Gives me a BS error - check your internet connection. My internet connection is just fine. The problem is with Mighty Text and I'm not getting any help. Tired of paying for something that isn't working
- (2019-12-06, v:24.4) Daniel Vella: Not able to use app on Notebook
when logging in it is saying " your trying to sign in from a browser or app that doesn't allow us to keep your account secure."
- (2019-12-04, v:24.4) Doris Muller: iphone 5s deaktivirungentschperen
- (2019-11-26, v:24.4) THE TRIGON GROUP INTL. Manny ChiChi C.E.O.: there are no acounts set up on this phone!!!
I'VE GOTTEN "NO" SUPPORT FOR THIS ISSUE IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS!!! I've used mighty text for 2+ yrs. Then all of a sudden it stopped working! and I get the message above. Ive deleted the app and reinstalled it, still doesnt work. Yet on my laptop, I'm connected and all my numbers and pictures are still there on my acct. even after Ive removed the mighty text extention and reinstalled...can someone help me fix this problem? Or do I have to get a "better" text from computer app?
- (2019-11-23, v:24.4) MarieJo Boulay Pipon: MightyText
Bonsoir , je suis utilisatrice d'un iphone mais je ne trouve pas app pour mon cell . mais sur mon ordi intel inside je n'ai que le téléphone mais je ne connais pas le numéro qui mais donner pour recevoir des appels . Merci pour votre aide De MarieJo
- (2019-11-18, v:24.4) E Martin: Trouble logging in
Mightytext is telling me to "install the MightyText Android App on your phone and make sure you've selected this same Google Account OR "Sign in with another account" but when I click the button, It's like a circular reference, I'm not able to sign in with "another account"
- (2019-11-14, v:24.4) ssergio silva: text messages
can i receive text messages from my other phone number?
- (2019-11-06, v:24.4) Mohamed Eissa: (Error Code: CRX-GU72)
i cant use the app and every time face the same issue (Error Code: CRX-GU72)
- (2019-10-11, v:24.2) statefarmsuzi91 Flores: how to add an a new email to android cell phone
on android have one email but need to add another email?
- (2019-10-08, v:24.2) kadir şevik: sms takip
merhaba ben çocuğumun sms yoladığı kişinin telefonunu ve ne yazdıklarını okumak giden gelen foturaflarını kımle koyuşyor görmek istiyorum nasıl yapabilirim
- (2019-10-05, v:24.2) gilles lagod: envois de sms
les message ne vont pas c'est par le biais de mon compte mobile oubien par un api
- (2019-10-03, v:24.2) Louis Balady: audio notification
is there a way to get an audio notification on my computer when a text comes in
- (2019-09-24, v:24.2) Glícia Amaral: SMS
I can no longer receive messages on the pc. Just send. how do I proceed?