SMS from PC or Mac using your Android #. Sync Text Messages, Calls, Notifications, Photos, Battery Status
★ Send & Receive SMS Text Messages on your PC or Mac ★ Uses your CURRENT Android Phone Number ★ 100% Free ★ Get started in less than 60 seconds ★ Sync your phone's photos and videos instantly to MightyText ★ See your Android app notifications on your Computer (from any app - not just your sms app) ★ Sync your phone's MMS Picture Messages to your computer ★ Get low battery alerts on your computer (when your phone has low battery) Installation Instructions: Step #1: Install our Android App on your phone: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.texty.sms Step #2: Link your Google Account and Complete Setup on your phone Step #3: Go to https://mightytext.net/app in Chrome on your desktop Step #4: Sign in to MightyText on your desktop browser with the same Google Account used on your phone Step #5: Install this extension Note - This MightyText Chrome Extension will work only AFTER completing the steps above. Send & receive SMS text messages & MMS from Chrome using your current Android™ phone and number. You can still send/receive texts on your phone as you normally would. We are different from apps like Google Voice or SendHub, which requires the user to set up a different number or to port their number to Google Voice. With MightyText, you can keep using your same phone number, as usual for texting. Note: Google Voice does not use your carrier phone number More features: ★ Get SMS Notifications on computer immediately when SMS hits phone ★ Missed call alert, call logs & SMS Popups ★ SMS Backup, MMS Backup _______________________________________________________________ By clicking "Install", you agree to these Terms of Service: https://mightytext.net/tos Requirements on Phone: Android Phone with version 4.4 or above Working and active mobile data or wi-fi connection Background Data must be enabled on your phone Phone must have battery charged and be on, since all texts are routed through the phone Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by Google and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 3.0 Attribution License. ------------------------------- Version Update Details ------------------------------- 9.1 - optimized notifications infrastructure. - updated logo - added upgrade-to-new-web app text notification 8.5 (October 18th) - updated colors and logos - more reliable incoming SMS notification popups 8.1 and 8.2 - Less bothersome notification popups when system is slow - Performance Enhancements - Better tracking when errors arise 7.2 - For WebApp users, now marks messages as read on phone after clicking on an incoming SMS notification, or closing an incoming SMS notification. (Auto-dismiss won't mark it as read) - Works more efficiently with new web app (http://mightytext.net/install) 6.6 - Improved performance and stability - Support notifications of upcoming web app beta release. 6.4 - Fixed bug with popup notifications not showing up from certain recipients - Cleaned up UI of notification window - Increased stability for upcoming web app release - Minor UI changes (links on header) 5.1 - No longer closes window when replying to a message from the result of a popup notification - Fixed UI glitch on reply popup page - Reduced memory footprint 5.0 (September 3, 2011) - MAJOR speed improvement 4.6 (August 11, 2011) - Improved speed of loading tabs - Fixed intermittent problem of repeated "You have many text messages" notification - Background color change, based on many users' feedback :) 4.4 (August 3, 2011) - Removed check for invite. MightyText is now open to all! - Speed improvements on desktop notifications - Revert to standard fonts in some text areas 4.3 (July 16, 2011) - Speed improvements in retrieving messages in real-time 4.2 (July 10, 2011) - Fixed multiple-tabs-opening bug during Chrome Contacts sync - Continued rollout of faster push notifications to more users - Fixed broken Help link 4.1 (July 6, 2011) - Started rollout of faster push notifications to Chrome - Performance improvements on data storage latency - New UI header - New action buttons with pictures - Fixed broken FB link 4.00 (June 21, 2011) - New name: MightyText - New Calling Features: Calling Now, Missed Calls notifications (can turn off on Android side) - Can see which Android version you have in the About on Android App 3.72 (June 15, 2011 - 2nd update) - Fixed Bug - escaped character issue with Close/Reply buttons on Popup Notification - Fixed >160 character bug - wasn't sending properly - Reduced font size of name/numbers in tab 3.71 (June 15, 2011) - New Font for application: “Open Sans” - Fixed Bug - Close/Reply buttons on Popup Notification were sometimes non-responsive 3.70 (June 13, 2011) - Automatically Mark Messages as “Read” on phone after clicking Close or Reply on Popup Notification (NOTE - we can't remove Android notifications on the phone as they were created by another Android app) - Faster confirmation process after Sending messages from Chrome Extension - Cleaned UI on notifications when Desktop Notification option is set to “Just Sender Name” - Fixed neverending loop that prompted users to log-in when a user is not invited to the beta yet. - Removed MightyText name image file from user interface (app will soon have a new name) 3.50 (May 22, 2011) - Pressing Enter while typing message much smoother and faster. - Automatically bring focus to same text entry box after hitting Enter - Automatically bring focus to text entry box when clicking a tab - Checks if at least 1 number is present in "Send To" field - Reduced left margin of reply bubble from 150px to 100px - Fixed Bug - was cutting off message too early if user hit enter in middle of message - Fixed Bug: Some short message codes cause loading problems - Fixed Bug: SOmetimes empty message sent if Enter was held down for too long - Fixed Bug: Delete All Messages flaky when "-" and " " present in phone number 3.40 (May 18, 2011) - Fixed bug with excessive internet connection error popups - Fixed bug with "Delete All from this Sender" for some types of threads - Improved Contact matching speed 3.31 and 3.32 (May 15, 2011) - Fixed contact matching issues with numbers with spaces and dashes in Google Contacts 3.3 (May 13, 2011) - Overhauled contacts matching algorithm; no more "+1" auto-guessing of country code, etc. - Now showing contact phone # along with name (for matched contacts) - Fixed bug: pressing enter under "Compose New" sometimes caused confirmations to stall - All unicode characters now working - Smarter and more efficient message pulling timing - Added static links to facebook page and Chrome Web Store review page 2.6 (April 24, 2011) - Send long messages - more than 160 characters - ** #1 Requested Feature ** - Fixed bug: pressing enter when composing new message sometimes made send confirmations not work - Improved reliability of confirmation message (confirming that phone sent SMS) - Improved performance of message loading 2.5 (April 18, 2011) - Can now send a text by pressing Enter (Highly Requested Feature) - Can open MightyText in it's own tab (Highly Requested Feature) - Added Feature Request page and link - Added FB Like button - Improved stability and speed enhancements 2.4 (March 30, 2011) - Fixed Bug -- In Compose New, when selecting an existing contact that has multiple phone numbers, it doesn't properly separate out each phone number on a separate line. This should work now. - Fixed Bug - Intermittent "blank" screens upon loading your texts, and/or when replying to a text from a popup notification. - Fixed Bug - The "+1" setting labels under options were swapped. - New Logo. 2.2 (March 22, 2011) - Smarter Handling when lots of new messages: Whenever there are lots of new messages since MightyText last ran, popup a single "FYI notification" instead of trying to pop up a notification for each - Fixed Blank Popup Notif Bug: Some users were seeing blank popup notifications intermittently, typically when starting up Chrome - Logging and stability improvements: To help MightyText team better identify user issues in a more automated way. 2.0 - Most Requested Feature to date -- Contacts Search. When Composing a New message, a typeahead search of your sync'd contacts. NOTE: Will only work if you have previously sync'd your contacts. - Picks up new incoming text messages faster - More gracefully handles error if user is not set up for beta. (Shouldn't affect anyone receiving this email since you are already part of the beta) 1.6 - Shows character countdown from 160 characters as you type a text message - Option to allow an override of using the "+1" prefix. Some verizon phones weren't doing well a "+1" at the front of a phone number. - Increased performance when loading messages
- (2023-09-21) David: It works fine, and I would give it five stars, but multiple times per day, it will tell me that I am not signed in. Even when the computer and the phone are both on and in use. I don't know why, I didn't sign out. I wouldn't even know how to sign out, but I know how to uninstall it, if it continues to be a nuisance. In the meantime, I am disabling it until I absolutely need it (which I probably won't because it is just as easy to get my phone out and use it)
- (2023-05-17) Duncan Drasdo: Absolutely infuriating. It stopped working so I wanted to cancel the pro version. They send you round in circles ignoring direct and clear requests. The trick is the cancel link is hidden under a support button (browser dependent presumably) on the billing tab and it will not allow you to delete your payment cards. Do not touch this app. I would like my money back. They have taken an extra year of subscription
- (2023-01-14) roger aves: I have been using MightyText for many years. It is 100% convenient being able to text from my home computer. In fact I never use my phone to send texts as it is much easier with a real keyboard. Keep up the great work MightyText !!! thanks one of the best apps ever
- (2022-11-08) Gabrielle Howell: You just saved me a trip back across town to get my phone when I need to be working already. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
- (2022-09-14) Tristan Young: I have been using MightyText for years. It is soo convenient being able to text from my computer or Android tablet. In fact I never use my phone to send texts as it is much easier with a real keyboard. Keep up the great work MightyText crew!
- (2022-09-08) Michael Ryeburn: Mightytext was somewhat useful until Google came out with their own free text from browser service. I canceled my MIghtytext Pro subscription several years ago as I don't need it. Still they bill med credit card annually. There is no way to contact them by phone or e-mail. I have reported this to Mastercard, and they are canceling my card and sending me a new card. Please stop billing me for services which I have not requested and do not want.
- (2022-08-27) KarmicRequiem: Mighty text from computer is painful - it doesn't sync up with phone or vice versa. I had decided to give a 2nd shot but now i totally regret it .. its very stressful.
- (2022-08-15) Chris Pilcher: I absolutely LOVE having the ability to read and write texts from my PC!! My only true gripe is that when you are using the little window that pops up when someone texts you... the menu at the bottom right gets in the way and you can see what you are typing. It's been this way since I first subscribed several years ago. I will change my rating to 5 stars if/when you can get this fixed. Thanks!
- (2022-04-28) Modalatina Italia: non funziona bene..
- (2021-11-12) james conrad: This works GREAT! and is a VITAL component when posting links to clients from my desktop. I was using Verizon messenger+ for years and it worked, not very well a lot of times but was at least was free. The latest messenger+ "update" crashed immediately and, that was THAT! ENOUGH! I am using the Pro version of MT and yes, it's 80 bucks a year but, it works flawlessly with many more features plus, MUCH FASTER! Their CS is first rate as well, I am not very tech savvy, they reply immediately to inquires and, while using it offers prompts on a sidebar if it detects something isn't quite right. For folks that need this type of service when conducting business, MT ROCKS!
- (2021-11-12) Carol Wullenweber: Just recently having an issue. Some texts are going through, but it never shows completed in the app. Always an orange clock. and not getting any return messages through the app. I have tried unlinking and resetting it up, I tried refreshing. I would say this has only been happening in the past few weeks. prior to that it would happen on occasion but I was always able to refresh or resync. I use it for work so I miss it when it is not working correctly. I have to make sure my texts go through to my doctors in the NSICU.
- (2021-11-04) Jack Poore: I just installed it on the Chromebook and an Android Phone. I believe all is working. But I have a question. Will archiving ever be available? Why? When all the names are showing of past conversations I've found time to time I click the wrong person or text to the wrong person. I eliminate that by archiving each person and conversation when done. Who hasn't sent a text to the wrong person with everyone's name up there? by
- (2021-10-27) Waleed Ch: It is very helpful.
- (2021-10-18) Maggie Newsday: DONT PAY FOR THIS APP! I made the mistake of paying for this app for a year. I wont do this again. Messages dont go through for hours, when I send a message it sends it twice every time, I NEVER see my messages that I send from my phone on the site.... those are the biggest/main issues. I wont go into the other little ones. DONT PAY FOR THIS APP. I went to Best Buy because I am a total tech support member. They set me up with a program already installed for Windows to help me be able to send texts from my computer, call from my computer, and do more than this crummy app does.
- (2021-08-18) Lesaffre Gaetan: J'ai la version pro. Les sms ne se synchronisent pas et l'envoi de plusieurs messages en même temps provoquent un echec massif d'envois... Je déconseille fortement... Je vais retourner chez Apple, au moins eux ça fonctionne
- (2021-07-08) Cris Bg: Monthly limit for free sms is down to 75 atm 😅😅 these guys are just idiots. Sorry mightytext team, but you are asking for $6-7/month to send >75 messages for me. ROFL 🤣🤣🤣 Why? Do you actually have your own sms server that does not use my credit for the SMSs? NO! No, you don't. It is my phone and carrier that does that. But you are billing people like an sms server would. So you're bull💩 🤮 Everyone, just go with google messages or MySms app, or anything else, don't get ripped-off by these guys. You can see how desperate but still arrogant they are by forcing a $80/year subscription just so that you can send >75sms through their app. 💩
- (2021-05-04) James Hartje: Terrible. Did not function AT ALL. I payed the 80/yr fee, and I got a handful of air for it. Good job in making this trash. I would rate it 0/5, but sadly it's not possible. Get a life.
- (2021-02-07) Danielle Siegel: Registration errors in Chrome are getting to be too often that I am going to uninstall. Several times a month this occurs. I check the box to not be notified again but that rarely stops the pop ups. I have to actually take action to get them to stop. This is extremely frustrating when I'm in the middle of working and have to stop to attend to something as trivial as this.
- (2021-01-08) J: The web app keeps redirecting over and over on chrome, making it completely unusable. It used to be a nice app.
- (2021-01-02) Gábor Magyar: can it works in iphone too? Ez működik iphoneon is?
- (2020-12-17) Eric Hartwell: I've been using and recommending MightyText for years - a wonderful idea, well implemented. With the start of the COVID lockdown texting became even more important and MightyText was even more useful because I was usually near a keyboard. However, shortly into the lockdown period MightyText informed me that I had reached my new monthly limit and the only way to keep using it was to adopt their new expensive subscription model. Was this a planned change or were they trying to profit from COVID? Naturally, I switched to Google's Messages for web which is almost as good but does the job for free. I strongly recommend that anybody considering using MightyText save the hassle and go directly to https://messages.google.com
- (2020-12-09) Geir M.: When it works it's fantastic, but often problems and had to reload.
- (2020-10-17) CSR Livestock: Think it is great, it could improve with picture size, the pictures on my computer do not download from my phone to full screen as I thought they would. Also I have a Samsung Tab A Tablet, it does not have a sim card I work it through wifi at home or tethering when on the move. I only use it for emails, you tube etc not phone calls. I cannot use the app on my tablet without losing it on my Samsung 7 phone. I have not followed the whole process to download onto my tablet as I need it on my phone. But that aside it is a very useful app.
- (2020-10-13) Raul M: Pro version might be great but I'm not paying a subscription fee for texts. The free version supports 75 texts so if you text more than twice a day this app will cease to be useful before the end of the month.
- (2020-08-30) Gary Masters: uploads and stores photos on Mightytext servers which are available to employees, contractors and hackers. The uploads can't be stopped, precluded or removed. This is a dangerous trademark violation which isn't publicly disclosed. When queried, MightyText representative was forthright. Kudos for that.
- (2020-08-18) Sean Mceachern (RockinBarMac): the best
- (2020-08-05) Maryam Pathan: it is awesome
- (2020-07-23) Ted Hart: This is one of those rare applications that over performs to the boastful online advertising. You absolutely will thank me for encouraging you to use Mightytext. I am a long time user and a premium user and I hope they just keep up the great work!
- (2020-07-07) Eduardo Garcia: La uso desde hace años sin ningún problema
- (2020-04-10) ヤマトン: 何が何だか分からなくなった。説明を読んでると途中でタイムエラーが出たり、その続きもやったが今どういうじょうたいまでできたのか、全く不明。最終的に画面が違うしｓｍｓが何処から送信できるのか、まだできないのか不明説明通りにはならない。いったいどうすればいいのか、何を確認するとどれが済んでないのか、教えてほしい！！！！
- (2020-04-08) Psycho MisT: just started using it but I love it so far!
- (2020-04-05) nitin sehgal: I LIKE THIS APP ITS WONDEFULL & HELPABLE and knowlegeable. you all can use fre of cost on ur google accouts.
- (2020-04-04) hamza rasool: we poot monthly SMS limit
- (2020-04-03) Luis Adriano Callejas Baquero: Muy Buenoooo
- (2020-04-01) Maria Eduarda sandri: amei muito
- (2020-03-17) Heldelmer: To sing in via Google Chrome I need to sing in on my android app. I have an iPhone. Useless.
- (2020-03-12) Alberto Rivera: cambie de un *Moto e5 play* por un *Moto e5* (mismo numero) pero cuando trato de enviar a mi nuevo teléfono me sigue saliendo el anterior el e5play como puedo arreglar eso?
- (2020-03-09) James Braudway: I just got the application sending and receiving on my Chromebook 15 CB3-532 & my Motorola motog7 play... James Braudway [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]
- (2020-03-04) Claudio Montoya: Excelente aplicación. Sencilla y práctica. Permite hacer llamadas mientras se está trabajando en el PC sin distraer la atención de la pantalla. Además, al disponer de agenda no es necesario recordar números.
- (2020-02-21) saundra haddix: I was using it to help me supliment my case notes however, it nolonger works. I am not sure what happened. Once I shut down my browser I could not get logged back in. WTH this sucks.
- (2020-02-08) Artur Forycki: Parę błędów, ale to nie przeszkadza.
- (2020-01-25) robert spiridon: cea mai nenorocita mi-a blocat laptopul!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2020-01-18) خزان شاعر- khazan poet: By adding this software, Chrome was able to build a good mobile phone for Windows in its Chrome browser.
- (2020-01-04) Teresa Silveira: I am very disappointed lack of customer service with this app. I had used this in the past and decided to use it again. This time around I am very Disappointed and will never use this app again. I was trying to cancel it before I was charged and couldn't find where to cancel. I email someone and asked for a call or to please cancel the transaction and to date no response or money being credit back to my account.
- (2019-12-28) Steve Jones: Not compatible with *any* of my android devices, including Pixel 2 XL, HTC One, Nexus 5X! Uninstalled.
- (2019-12-18) Sea Monkey: Will not stop giving pop ups and is a paid service pretending to be free. there is a text limit it will not tell you about, then it will demand $6.99 per month. If you chose to delete the app, you will CONTINUE to get POP UPS on your computer asking you to sign in. I've deleted the chrome extension, the computer app portion, everything. STILL GETTING POP UPS THAT COVER MY SCREEN 3-4 TIMES A DAY. IVE REACHED OUT TO MIGHTYTEXT. NO RESPONSE. SEARCH THE INTERNET, SEE FOR YOUR SELF. ONCE YOU DOWNLOAD THIS YOU HAVE IT FOREVER.
- (2019-12-05) Jonathan Farrell: This Product worked the way it said, which is below the expectation. I know that it said you would need to connect it to a phone, and you needed to as it said. But if you're looking for something to connect computers, this isn't it. Even when I tried to mute the notifications, it somehow tried to make multiple dialogs or something like that and a notification popped up on my screen every 15 minutes related to this app causing problems. Try it out, but keep your hopes low.
- (2019-12-05) Sonal Savaratkar: I would like to know how is it different from https://messages.google.com/
- (2019-12-03) משה דולב: the best.
- (2019-12-02) Tiffany Zerbe: I have been using MightyText for a few years now. Only the slightest issue when it comes to group messages. It just takes a few minutes to pop up on my laptop. No big deal though. Highly recommend!
- (2023-09-21, v:24.4) David: Constant signing out.
Mighty text works fine except for one annoying thing. Multiple times per day, it will tell me that I am not signed in. Even when the computer and the phone are both on and in use. I don't know why, I didn't sign out. I wouldn't even know how to sign out, but I know how to uninstall it, if it continues to be a nuisance. If you can fix that, I can recommend it, but if you can't........Probably not.
- (2023-09-06, v:24.4) Vivian Brown: Subscription and Documentation Manual
i am trying to subscribe to your service and i would like more information as to how it works for purposes. I looking for instructions as to how to setup mighttext on my computer and phone email: [email protected]
- (2023-08-19, v:24.4) airtel mightytext: recharge issuse
Payment for this subscription requires additional user action before it can be completed successfully. Payment can be completed using the PaymentIntent associated with `subscription.latest_invoice`. Additional information is available here: https://stripe.com/docs/billing/subscriptions/overview#requires-action
- (2023-08-02, v:24.4) Jenny A: beta.mightytext.net not working
hello, trying to get assistance.
- (2023-07-13, v:24.4) ben brinnand: I would like to unsubscribe and cancel my subscription from your services
I would like to unsubscribe and cancel my subscription from your services as of the 13.07.2023 I do not expect another payment to be taken Your support ticket system is broken! you have no clear way to unsubscribe and cancel the subscription !
- (2023-07-02, v:24.4) Richard Fuller: I can find no way to cancel my $80/year subscription.
I have not used Mighty Text for over a year, but I can find no way to cancel my $80/year subscription. I have checked both in the app and at the website online I have "started a ticket", twice. It promised me an email response: NOTHING. I want a refund on my newest subscription, $79.99, which was started June 22, 2023.
- (2023-05-30, v:24.4) 李大同: App doesn't connect each other
I use Edge and Android and I can't sign in with gmail account on Edge. Would you help me ?
- (2023-02-21, v:24.4) Roz Browne: Missing information
I only received a few contacts from my phone with message, messages are not current. How to fix please?
- (2023-01-19, v:24.4) Dan: Does this have RCS?
I am so tired of Apple this, Apple that... I used to be a fellow iPhone user until I had enough of Apples gimmicks & behind in tech, same design... As once Steve Jobs said "Think Different" - not anymore *yawn*... Messages for google (web) doesn't cut it for me. I don't know why Samsung hasn't created an app or implemented something for Mac users etc but they have "Link to Windows" option. Unfortuently I don't use a Windows PC anymore. I still prefer a MacBook/iMac... Question is, does this support RCS? Chat messages etc... I've been going nuts trying to find an alternative that works for me... Answer is: N O T H I N G. I can be quite a lazy person texting from my phone. I'd like to receive a message on my Mac, notifications, the whole shabang! It gets to the point now, I won't text anymore but call instead, This is coming from someone that HATED calling people or answering a call from anxiety etc but now I don't care. Please implement RCS if this doesn't have it yet. Cheers, Dan
- (2023-01-10, v:24.4) Dave Schreyer: Can't send text messages
I am running Google Chrome browser Version 108.0.5359.124 (Official Build) (64-bit). Recently I have been experiencing issues trying to send text messages from the browser app via my cell phone. I can receive messages but not send. When I attempt to send my text I receive a "Message is blank" message eventhough I have typed my message and hit send. What's going on here and why is this happening??? Fixes???
- (2022-12-27, v:24.4) 심종찬: 마이티 텍스트는 최고 몇명까지 동시 문자를 보낼수있나요?
한번에 문자를 몇명까지 보낼수 있을까요? 월 이용료는 얼마이구요?
- (2022-10-29, v:24.4) Purva Kadwe: contacts got accessed
Through this application someone has accessed my contacts . now they are troubling my contacts using my name they are sending rubbish message to my contacts using my name . because of this application . through this application they got accessed to my contacts now they are troubling my all contacts please whoever accessed my contacts please do remove from the server . please request . every 15 days they are circulating rubbish msg to my contacts using my name . Please whoever has the accessed please remove it
- (2022-10-23, v:24.4) Gene Young: RE INSTALL Mighty Text Pro.
I had some computer problems so put Mighty Text on Hold for now . [email protected] OR [email protected]. nOT SURE which you might have. I need to start using your program. Cannot Access, Thanks
- (2022-10-18, v:24.4) Midland Parrots: Not sending all messages
I sent out messages today in batches of 25 but half of them have never beed delivered What am I doing wrong This happens all the time and I feel as though I am paying for nothing I have been with you for some time
- (2022-09-25, v:24.4) Tom Marek: I Phone
when will this work on I Phone?
- (2022-09-14, v:24.4) Sherri Whalen: keep getting 'not connected' popups
i've removed the extension from chrome, logged out of my account on my pc, and removed the app from my phone. I keep getting popups on my pc telling me I'm logged out/not connected, etc. How do I get rid of these popups?
- (2022-08-24, v:24.4) Allen Dunkerley: Small type
Suddenly, after years of using MT, now suddenly so small cannot read. All other sites on my PC, normal size. Just MT the problem. Rebooted PC, that did not solve the problem. Removed MY, then reinstalled, didn't solve the problem. Using paid version of MT. If can't fix, going to have to cancel my account, and look for something else, but nothing else out there as good as MT. so hope you can come up with a fix.
- (2022-01-24, v:24.4) S M: Help
cant see new text message and how to print?
- (2022-01-05, v:24.4) Marion Johnson: texts from me as new user
I just installed mighty text. When I send a text it is sent twice at the same time stamp. What did I do wrong?
- (2021-12-11, v:24.4) ANAHIT SARIBEKYAN: Data and bills are illegally used by this app
They have taken my data and card data and have taken money from me for months. App does not work. I payed only for May 2021 and after they automatically took money from me. I cant delete my billing information and my account as well. No solution? what is this?
- (2021-12-11, v:24.4) Xframe: I MightyText saft?
How safe is MightyText. If a hacker sent an 2 factor sms to my phone. he can see all my sms from MithtyText. Just arsking.
- (2021-12-06, v:24.4) Rev Howard Richard Allen: Iphone Pro Max 12
and I'm getting a new 13 iPhone Pro Max 1 TB when is mighty text coming into the 21 century
- (2021-11-29, v:24.4) Ivor Martin: Trying to add Gmail MightyText extension : Error occurs
Hi, I already have MightyText/, and I use gmail too. I'm trying to add the chrome extension to be able to text directly from Gmail. I get an error after the download - I guess it cannot install properly. I'd appreciate any help yoou can give me. Thanks and regards, Ivor Martin
- (2021-09-19, v:24.4) Richard Gallo: Changed phones
I just switched to a flip phone. The messages I send are showing up on my old phone and of course not being sent out. Don't what to do . I love MT and want to keep using it.
- (2021-09-14, v:24.4) Paul Holtzheimer: MightyText
All I want to do is use your FRIGGIN program. I have a login and password, ... I enter it and see NO WHERE I can start sending text messages!
- (2021-09-10, v:24.4) andrew Prudente: Installation problem with phone.
I am installing this app and on the phone it says "Set Messenger Home as Default SMS App". which I think I am doing but it doesn't seem to accept it. It keeps going back to the same error message. Can you help me with it.
- (2021-09-01, v:24.4) Michael Arens: Unable to connect
I was previously able to connect to MightyText. However, I am now unable to do so. The only change I made recently was installing a VPN on my router to further secure my network. I cannot find any information on if this would have been the cause of the trouble.
- (2021-07-24, v:24.4) Ayhan Askin: mightytex wont load on pc
Hi , mighty text wont load on my pc, i get (Error Code: CRX-GU72) ?
- (2021-07-19, v:24.4) Ken Baldwin: iphone
can a iphone and android computer work together with mighty text
- (2021-07-09, v:24.4) Ted Dixon Dixon: Not all messages come up
Some messages don't come up and some quit half way through.
- (2021-07-05, v:24.4) Jean Philippe Baradat: mettre l'icône sur mon écran
comment mettre l'icône Mightytext sur mon écran ? JPH [email protected] 06 86 78 37 14
- (2021-04-17, v:24.4) Ryuichi Hoshino: sending short message to my customers
Please help me following points 1) I'm tring tosendf short message about 200 callers. For example 090-5862-4170 090-2266-4192 090-2357-9448 090-7094-9154 090-7490-9850 090-2101-1615 090-9796-0123 090-1134-3175 090-9764-1271 090-5050-4196 090-1481-5055 090-3262-5384 090-6824-8862 090-7140-2437 090-3261-8284 080-2489-3274 090-9994-4317 like this case how to C&P Mighty Text. Are there any form to use? 2) If there are same numbers of caller, is it excluded automatically? 3) How many callers are able send at one time? Now I'm user of your Mighty Text Pro. Please let me know as soon as possible. R. Hoshino My mail address is [email protected]
- (2021-04-14, v:24.4) Michigan Interpreting Services: cant send messages
When I first log on (mightytest.net/web8/) I can see the first message thread, but when I click to look at messages from the next person, the circle spins and says Still getting messages... then eventually say Trouble getting messages. Try again later I also cannot send messages. error message says" Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and try again." But I am on wifi. I am able to connect to all other emails etc Thank you for your help
- (2021-03-29, v:24.4) Dixie McClelland: Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and try again.
How do I fix "Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and try again."
- (2021-03-05, v:24.4) Sukhdev Singh: privacy invader
please stop playing with peoples personnel issues.
- (2021-02-18, v:24.4) margaret jane powers: How to Register phone?
Constant error messages to this effect.
- (2021-02-04, v:24.4) Vedat Demirbas: Mightytex
Telefona yükledim oturumda açtım olmadı sebep ne olabilir telfonum oppo reno 4
- (2021-02-04, v:24.4) Dulcinea Frazão Santos Fonseca: configura no crome
configurar no crome
- (2021-01-10, v:24.4) 국민수: Mightytext Problem in Korea
Hi. I am a customer living in Korea and using mightytext. There was a problem during use, so we contacted you. I am using skt, one of the Korean telecommunications companies. If I send an MMS including a picture to someone with mightytext, it will not be sent with an error. The error message is 'message format error'. It is very inconvenient because of this function error. I really need the photo attachment feature. Can you solve it?
- (2020-12-26, v:24.4) Chibuzo Okocha: no more pop-ups on my computer 💻 screen
updated to 365 Microsoft and stopped receiving pop-ups on my computer screen.
- (2020-12-25, v:24.4) Mark Ioffe: No more pop-ups on my PC, why?
No more pop-ups on my PC, why?
- (2020-12-16, v:24.4) Arnold Riocasa: (Error Code: CRX-GU72) --in connection with ive benn post earlier
(Error Code: CRX-GU72) Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and refresh the web page
- (2020-12-16, v:24.4) Arnold Riocasa: error message
Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and refresh the web page.
- (2020-12-16, v:24.4) Arnold Riocasa: Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and refresh the web page.
mightnet says: Unable to connect to MightyText. Please check your internet connection and refresh the web page.
- (2020-12-11, v:24.4) Judd Draper: I'm getting an error code. Please advise. Judd [email protected]
Please advise. Judd [email protected] Error connecting to MightyText. If this continues, please inform our team. We are sorry for the inconvenience. (Error Code: CRX-GU72)
- (2020-11-29, v:24.4) Jeanette Paladino: Security?
Is this application secure for confidential messages?
- (2020-11-12, v:24.4) Moira Kalichman: Auto renewal
Hi we use MightyText for our research project. I have 3 charges for the Pro version that seem to have auto renewed for staff who are no longer with our project. I do not have access to their accounts. How can I get refunded or at least stop the auto renewal and charges>
- (2020-11-02, v:24.4) Leona McKnight - Kazmar: Mightytext won't connect on my Moto G 1st Gen Android Phone
I've uninstalled it as suggested, then did fresh install, but still unable to connect. I've paid for the Pro Subscription and I really need this app to work, please help. I can be reached at 778-779-0076. I would appreciate phone help as the email links and suggestions are not working. This has been going on for 2 days, and I'm getting very frustrated.
- (2020-11-01, v:24.4) Kabir Bagdi: Kotua.Bagdi
- (2020-11-01, v:24.4) Kabir Bagdi: Kotua Bagdi