Call, SMS, open URL, copy text or save image on your iPhone or iPad with myPhoneDesktop Client
myPhoneDesktop Client for Google Chrome adds a button to the Google Chrome that lets you use myPhoneDesktop right from Chrome browser without the need to leave current Web page. According to Gizmodo: "myPhoneDesktop links your Computer and iDevice the way Apple should have". It provides an easy and effective way to work with your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch directly from your desktop. Whether you need to make a phone call, send a long SMS, copy a large amount of text, send a long and complicated to retype URL, open route in mobile Google Map, or store an image on your iPad or iPhone, myPhoneDesktop greatly streamlines your workflow. In order to use the extension you need to have myPhoneDesktop app on your iDevice. myPhoneDesktop iPhone app is available on the Apple AppStore at http://bit.ly/bc2bq6. You may visit myPhoneDesktop site http://www.myphonedesktop.com to learn more about it or download a Desktop Client for your Mac OS X, Windows or Linux computer. Please visit: http://bit.ly/cBD7eG on how to get started with myPhoneDesktop –Chrome Client. With myPhoneDesktop, you can send content quickly from your desktop to your iPhone. Whether you want to send a long Google Map URL to a friend, or some text to a business colleague, or a photo to iPhone, myPhoneDesktop makes it easy. myPhoneDesktop makes your iPhone an extension of your desktop by making them work seamlessly together. If you can copy it, you can send it to the iPhone. Using the comfort of your Mac or PC full keyboard, you can send SMS messages, notes, or anything you can type. And in moments, it will be on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. myPhoneDesktop was highly praised by the famous blogs (e.g. TUAW or MacStories) and really appreciated by the customers. Sounds interesting? Try it now!
- (2018-08-26) fehmi yılmaz: teşekür
- (2018-07-29) jabr 2001: good
- (2017-12-18) Shkumbin Mavraj: mm
- (2017-07-06) R Witt: Could not login using chrome extension, despite being able to login on website.
- (2016-03-23) Farshid Aghamali: awesome
- (2016-03-19) Trần Hà Lợi: GOOD
- (2015-11-25) Thomas Gilg: if the mPD plugin doesnt work anymore, try the following: add the following parameter to a chrome Shortcut: --cipher-suite-blacklist=0x0039,0x0033
- (2015-09-14) Marc Hara: I have been using very well till recently. Now I can not use as SSL protocol error caused. I am using Acer Chromebook 13.
- (2014-12-17) Petr Novak: 1
- (2014-08-13) agon ejupi: cool
- (2014-07-30) rnym mhmdy: It seems nice
- (2014-07-17) Panagiotis Mantzouranis: Lately it does not open. You have to go to the myPhoneDesktop web client and then it will work. other than that, its very handy
- (2013-08-23) Mac McGlynn: this is a joke no way to put on computer
- (2012-08-21) Robert Johansson: How come I can't launch the Chrome Client? It doesn't happen anything when pressing the icon??
- (2012-01-27) JaeHo Yun: So good