Copy and paste to your phone. Send links, phone numbers, image URLs, or anything directly to your phone and access them easily
Pair your Chrome with the free phone application, Clipboard++, to start sending data clips directly to your phone as push notifications. ** New in version 1.8 - Send data only via secure channels - Bugfixes ** New in version 1.5.5 - Send data clips from your phone to your Chrome! - Copy the text or open the link directly You can easily send any piece of text, phone number, link to a web page, image or video. Right-click on selected text, image or just on the page to send. Just start up the app on your phone and generate pairing code, enter the code in the extension popup window and that's all - you are ready to go! Directly call the copied number or open your browser to view the link you've just sent.
- (2021-07-22) Pat MySecret: Apple only
- (2021-05-10) Anbarasan: Not working without mac account
- (2019-12-31) Jeff Schell: Very Useful App. It would be nice if it would also allow you to send clips from phone back to my laptop.
- (2018-05-04) Ashwani Kumar: Great and helpful.
- (2021-08-21, v:1.8.1) Parheez Gimi: Link for the Android App
Hi! Could you please send me a link for the Android App to load on Samsung Note 20 Ultra. Thanks. Parheez Gimi INDIA
- (2021-02-16, v:1.8.1) Crystal Kazmi: sync problem
sync doesn't work from iphone, displays a code on iphone, i installed extension on chrome but NOT asking for any code so where to put it???
- (2020-08-26, v:1.8.1) stefano laguzzi: Copy to iPhone device and transfer to Browser
Hi Nikolay... .. can you copy a text on the iPhone and transfer it to the Mac Browser? Thank You REGARDS STEFANO