The easiest way to push text and links to iPhone! Copy, send SMS, open links and maps right away! No need to email yourself anymore.
- (2020-06-24) 张浩达: 非常好用,希望能进一步支持ipad分屏就更好了
- (2020-02-25) Rick Tait: this is a GREAT extension, does what it says on the tin. I have no Macs, but have an iPhone and needed a quick way to send links from my various laptops/desktops to my iPhone. this chrome extension does exactly that, it does only that, and it does it really really really well. my only complaint is that the chrome extension icon is too dark. i can't see it. other than that, this is truly a fantastic extension & accompanying iOS app (with notifications enabled). 5 stars all day long.
- (2020-02-08) Yolo Bromassi: Used for years. please make an option to have the icon white for dark chrome themes!!
- (2020-01-27) BigTridentGuy: super handy. use app often.
- (2020-01-21) simon yu: 可以雙向推送就最好.
- (2020-01-20) Michael DePouw: Easy setup and works as described 😀👍 Thanks for creating the extension!! 🤝
- (2019-12-31) Xin Zhang: 用chrome的基本都是安卓，你不做apk，棒棒哒！
- (2019-12-06) 非常好用的工具，为开发者点赞，如果有安卓版本就完美的
- (2019-09-19) Sam Nordberg: Fox2Phone or Chrome2Phone basically, but for your iPhone. No complaints. Does exactly what it says.
- (2019-08-14) xii qu: 很鸡肋，没有其他评论吹得那么好用
- (2019-06-18) Lineasy D: 安卓用不了，没体验，只能给这个评分
- (2019-02-19) Ultimate - Theo: whats a push name and code
- (2019-01-30) Bradd McBrearty: Fix the Extension Icon! https://imgur.com/a/JmUTdNc
- (2018-12-29) Omer Farooq: Perfect.
- (2018-12-05) Hsuan-chen Liu: 相見恨晚！
- (2018-11-13) Jack Daniel Taylor: So easy to set up and use on my iPhone. Great!
- (2018-09-19) 蕭聖穎: easy, convenient
- (2018-08-22) Cooper Powers: 1. Setup is a breeze 2. Utility is simple but extremely functional 3. UI is very straightforward This app is really great. If you're stuck with a web filter that doesn't allow specific HTML elements to function properly (I'm a big forum user) then this is the app for you! Type out what you want via PC and send it to mobile to post away.
- (2018-08-19) Linda Seidel: Fantastic! Would have given it 5 stars if it worked both ways. Next release?
- (2018-07-30) Eric Boufflers: Facile a faire fonctionner cette extension et la coordination avec l'App dans l'iphone est intéressante. Si on pouvait du bureau du PC retrouver cette fonctionnalité via les options en en clic ca serait un must !
- (2018-03-22) Adrian Phan: awesome
- (2018-03-20) 崔晓明: Thanks♪(･ω･)ﾉ
- (2017-12-20) Mika Chao: 工作上必備，但最近推播有有顯示推波成功，但在手機上的列表卻沒有出現推播的內容，不過手機icon上的小紅標也是有顯示1的狀態...
- (2017-12-05) rehan vipin: extremely useful. Even if the initial setup takes a little bit of time, totally worth it! Just wished that it could work two-way. Hope they add it in a new update. Sad to see that dev has stopped updating it :(
- (2017-11-30) Gerry Wu: Does what it says but only that it does not show any notifications (Maybe due to no support for newer iOS)
- (2020-02-27, v:1.4) Larry Janke: Sending text from PC
How do I send a text to a phone # from my PC
- (2020-02-07, v:1.4) Marc Bradley: Stopped working on iOS 13.3.1 (iphone X)
I could see the notifications come but I can't open them or see them in the app. It's like they were received by the iOS but not displayed in the app itself.
- (2019-11-19, v:1.4) Mark Howerter: QPush connection error
I installed Qpush on my iPhone and added the extension to Chrome. I enter my Push Name and Push Code and click add Device through the extension. I get a message that says, "connection error". I am using an iPhone 8 with IOS 13.1.3. I have Google Chrome version Version 78.0.3904.97 . I am using version 1.4 of the QPush extension. I have iPhone QPush version 1.2.4
- (2019-10-09, v:1.4) said hout: حوات سعيد 2126933378 الدار البيضاء المغرب
- (2019-10-08, v:1.4) Ramon C: DRON
- (2019-09-03, v:1.4) Linda Bond: CONNECTION ERROR
IT'S WORKING FROM MY PERSONAL LAPTOP BUT NOT MY MONITOR AT WORK. I KEEP GETTING A CONNECTION ERROR. THE COMPUTER IS CONNECTED. PLEASE HELP! I NEED THIS FOR WORK. I HAVE MY LAPTOP WITH ME TODAY BUT DON'T WANT TO KEEP BRINGING IT IN THE OFFICE.
- (2019-06-13, v:1.4) Frank Gioia: error
keep getting a "connection" error and it won't push...kind of worthless at this point
- (2019-04-01, v:1.4) Joshua Cutbirth: Chrome Extension Not Working
I'm on Chrome Version 73.0.3683.86 (Official Build) (64-bit). When I try to open up the extension, I just get a small box. I tried re-installing the extension and Chrome, but the issue still occurs.
- (2018-08-19, v:1.4) Linda Seidel: Push both ways
The only thing that would make this more perfect is if one could push from phone to computer
- (2018-07-26, v:1.4) Farshid Shooshani: Installed on Chrome-What is Push Code?
I added the app to my chrome. Trying to test it but it only ask for name and code. what is the code?
- (2018-04-09, v:1.4) Ron Lilly: Why does this app need access to my browser history?
And how do I know your not just downloading all my browser history and selling it?
- (2018-01-18, v:1.4) Edwin Middelkoop: qpush on iphone not fully in English but chinese
After installing on iphone the last part (activation) is not in English but in chinise?? Cant activate now ... kind regards