Content Server Browser Web Extension for Chrome
The OpenText Content Server Browser Web Extension helps you perform a variety of tasks when accessing Content Server web interface through Chrome. This extension gives you access to functionality provided by Content Server desktop components.
- (2019-11-14) BackupMail S: Plugin needs to be enabled then disabled constantly to work otherwise documents are just downloaded. Buggy needs an update GUYS!! come on. Or just avoid the smart view then its fine.
- (2018-11-30) Aymen Turki: Installed without my consent and I don't know how!!
- (2018-08-30) Thomas Wright: Getting an error whenever I try to direct edit now. Was working fine for months. "Direct editing requires an upgrade to the latest Office Editor client." I would have thought this extension would stay up to date
- (2018-04-11) Keith Wyland: Is there a reason this extension loads scripts on every web page load regardless of OpenText or not, and then it logs messages in the dev tools console every time?
- (2017-06-07) Catalina Araneda mejias: no abre
- (2016-10-27) Michal Kujawa: i'm running this extension with chrome v54.0.2840.71, while trying to edit a document from CS directly, an erros is shown: This action requires Content Server - Office Editor Launcher add-on, which appears to be missing or disabled. Please install OpenText Office Editor client manually and restart your browser. You can download it using the following link: Download 64-bit version