RTI Client communication with browser web extension
RTI Client communication with browser web extension NICE Robotic Process Automation provides smart decisioning, contextual guidance and process automation for optimizing customer interactions in real-time. In order to interact with any web based application running in Chrome, this extension provides full connectivity and functionality.
- (2019-10-10) M D: This extension saved my life..literally. I was almost hit by a train and the NICE RTI extension jumped in the way and saved my life. I cant thank NICE enough. All i can say is W.O.W. Im hoping they come out with an update that makes my bank account not negative. Anyway thanks!
- (2018-12-26) Sivaprakasam Chandrakumar: Great Work!!!
- (2018-09-26) Adam Ruffolo: Not sure why or how so many people think it's Awesome or Great or Cool or Life Changing... you use it in conjunction with NICE RPA Software and it does produce quite a bit of junk to your console log... so, I don't know. Make up your own decision on it.
- (2018-02-20) Brandon Ralston: Going to side with the new reviews: Possible Corporate Spyware that dumps so much junk to the console log that I cannot actually use Chrome to do my job of debugging our websites.
- (2018-02-08) Nicholas DeBellas: Not sure what the value is. Kind of wish I could remove... don't think that's going to be easy...
- (2018-02-08) Leo: This is a garbage extension that floods your console with its messaging. This looks like corporate spyware and has the added benefit of obstructing your ability to do web development.
- (2018-02-07) Brett Dabbs: Possible Corporate Spyware that dumps so much junk to the console log that I cannot actually use Chrome to do my job of debugging our websites.
- (2018-02-05) This is poorly written and constantly logs junk to your browser console making it hard to do any development work. I'm guessing it's corporate spyware.
- (2017-06-08) Vicky G: Love it!
- (2017-03-14) Maor Revah: cool!!!
- (2016-09-14) Julio Cesar Bantim Soares: Can't live without it. :D
- (2015-08-10) Boris Clement: Not working with NICE RTI 4.9.6 :-(
- (2015-07-14) Sean Finkel: Awesome Extension, work great!
- (2015-05-06) Tal Zur: Great extension. WOW!
- (2021-01-07, v:7.4.1017) Ilan Pereira: Extension stops working after...?
Since the latest update, the extension intermittendly stops working until I re-enable it.
- (2020-11-19, v:7.3.1015) Ilan Pereira: Deployment information
Is there any place on the Extranice portal, where you communicate about releases for this extension? This release broke some functionality, which had to be fixed for live solutions at several of my customers. In case you're wondering what stopped working: In some cases, the relationship between Chrome documents, where one Chrome document was a child of another, wasn't valid anymore. It would be great to have some knowledge of updates in advance and what those updates contain.
- (2020-04-21, v:7.3.1004) posttosaravanan: Risk Report Clarification
https://crxcavator.io/report/ijickplbjolieoligpppakdmfdajmgij/7.3.1004, Finding high risk from this tool, will it be more secure in future?