Best highlighting tool for Website and PDF. FREE and easy to use.
- (2020-01-24) Thiago Pereira: Simple and smooth, just what i wanted
- (2020-01-21) Kristijan Mihajlovski: Lacking an Android mobile app and a bad search engine for looking through notes prevents me from giving it a 5. Rest is great so far.
- (2020-01-20) Jan Kosař: It is great, helping me much, just my highlights in my pdf file with vocabularies opened in my browser started dissappearing after the certain number of highlights (200+).
- (2020-01-19) Kevin L. torres: De todos las extensiones marcatextos esta es la mejor, es muy completa y muy fácil de usar. Lo que más me ha encantando es que guarda lo resaltado para cuando lo necesites.
- (2020-01-18) Jeffrey: I don't care for it being in the context menu. I wish you can remove it.
- (2020-01-18) D N: Super cool tool! Surprised noone has told me about it, but I'll be raving about it!
- (2020-01-17) chloe: A literal life-saver. Customer support is great too!
- (2020-01-10) Elizabeth Henning: Still a work in progress (a few bugs here and there), but definitely the best web highlighter I've used.
- (2019-12-30) Mony Williams: Great app!
- (2019-12-23) Bruce H: i love weaver over diigo, which i have been using for over two years now. a major advantage is that it offers unlimited highlights for free accounts, while diigo only allows 500 free highlights, which is far from sufficient for a frequent and busy online annotator. however, diigo is better as it offers an online database where you can easily read and review all your previous annotations. the diigo mobile app is also a plus. I'd go with weaver if i maintain using the free version. however, paid version of diigo is way better.
- (2019-12-12) Lydia: lost all my highlightings. had to reread articles all over again. really disappointed
- (2019-12-11) saklain galib: This is amazing tool.i love it.
- (2019-12-06) Jeffrey Mo: Great extension for multi-source research!
- (2019-12-06) Umut Eroğlu: I'm a journalist and I believe it's a must have tool for all researchers. As I'm writing about a topic, there are many articles and information, so Waeva makes it easier to collect information from many sources and bring them into one place, organized. My heart gives it a 5 star rating because it's so much useful and made my work well organized. Howwever I gave 4 bc still there would be little improvements, such as color sorting. I would love to see highlights sorted or grouped according their colors. For example; If I'm writing about a product, yellows would be technical information, blues would be the story behind it and greens would be user experiences. Therefore at the moment I write about these categories, I could reach all the related highlights together, instead of finding them seperately. THANK YOU for making this awesome extension, and making it mostly free enough to use efficiently. Highly recommended to journalists and researchers. Love it!
- (2019-12-04) Greg Boukera: Très pratique si on veut constituer une bibliographie! Enregistre à la fois le texte et le site d'ou est extrait la citation.
- (2019-11-29) whok qp: me gusta
- (2019-11-28) Denis Nikulin: best tool for highlighting, thank you!
- (2019-11-25) Matthew Lerebours: I've been using this since my Sophomore year of college and its truly a game changer. Really helped make studying & researching for projects much faster. Highly recommend the annual plan theres always a great discount on the Weava website. Plus, with the annual plan it gives you free room to organize your highlights & notes. Its really worth every penny! It would be great if you could print your annotations though. I remember this being an original feature, not sure if they brought it back.
- (2019-11-25) Will Greer: great productivity application if you have a hard time documenting research and important sentences for a specific topic. it organizes the highlights per web-page, and places them within individual folders on one board. only reason to upgrade would be for multiple workflows but good for gathering lot's of small tidbits of helpful data from one, broad topic.
- (2019-11-22) Gudrat Hasanli: Doesn't work
- (2019-11-22) Elaine English: I love this, very useful and convenient!
- (2019-11-20) nathan Lee: awesome!
- (2019-11-17) Riley B VanDyke: Overall it works reasonably well. I wish I could like it more than I currently do. But there are two things that will prevent me from upgrading from the free version to the paid version: (1) The site wants me to change my browser settings to enable third-party cookies; (2) Weava evidently cannot order a list of highlights in they appear in a given page. With regard to item #1, above, Weava seems to make extensive use of google.com cookies. As one who distrusts Google, I'm not going to pay Weava so it can give Google more free data about my browsing habits and usage. With regard to item #2, above, one can list a given page's highlights from newest to oldest or oldest to newest. The inability to list highlights in the order they appear on a given page is not for me navigation friendly. As I stated, overall I think Weava is a tool with great promise. Here's hoping it becomes more privacy and navigation friendly...
- (2019-11-12) Anoop Titus: Excellent stuff. Finally a highlighter that works.
- (2019-11-12) Suhail Sayed: excellent and useful tool
- (2017-07-30, v:1.0.8) Dawood Naderi: refresh rate
when im writing my note if its lengthy and long your extension refreshes and my written note which was not saved yet, dissappears. so i recommond a lengthies refresh rate like 30 seconds or a min.thx
- (2017-07-30, v:1.0.8) Dawood Naderi: surface pro 4 problems
best extension ever for those who study and research. love you! when using keyboard and touchpad everythings alright but when i use my stylus to take notes and hightlight it doest recognize it. i just select the text and nothing happens. no pop ups...please help. i need this. besides i told about you to all my friends and it just started to embarass me. can you make it more touch or stylus friendly. is it even possible for you?? should i wait?
- (2017-07-25, v:1.0.3) Runrun Pan: no response
It's not working.
- (2017-07-23, v:1.0.2) Crashing extension
The extension keeps crashing on google chrome and freezing my computer. I highlight once and then the file freezes and I can't continue working and eventually I just have to kill the webpage if I want it to work again
- (2017-07-15, v:1.0.0) Salma Tuffaha: Documents Show "Undefined"
Since the name change to "Weava", all my documents have been replaced with the word 'undefined', and whenever I try to type anything and then press save, when I leave the document and come back, it all gets deleted and replaced with 'undefined'. Reinstalling did not solve the issue. I am presuming this is a bug that came with the newest update. Seeing as I am an AVID user of this extension I would greatly appreciate if this problem could be resolved. Thank you.
- (2017-07-07, v:0.0.87) won't highlight
when I'm on LinkedIn I cannot highlight sections of text. Please help Jilly [email protected]
- (2017-07-06, v:0.0.87) 肖青松: Please make a mobile app
This is my must-have extension for Chrome. I hope all the annotation could be synchronized to a mobile app. Please!
- (2017-06-30, v:0.0.86) Dianna Helm: Cannot Access Data
I cannot access my data unless i uninstall Gistnote and reinstall it. If I open another browser window, I again cannot access my Gistnote data. I click the icon but nothing happens. I have been having problems with accessing my data since my May 30th support issue. Please tell me how to fix this. Thank you.
- (2017-06-22, v:0.0.85) Cyrine Azaiez: Can't sign in
I tried to sign in with my google account but the window keeps restarting, even when i tried signing up with a different email it keeps saying there was a problem. Help!
- (2017-06-08, v:0.0.78) Gersivan Oliveira: Cores configuráveis
Seria muito útil para o usuário poder alterar as cores.