Quickly enable/disable Google Chrome extensions
Tired of having too many extensions in your toolbar? Try Extensity, the ultimate tool for lightning fast enabling and disabling all your extensions for Google Chrome. Just enable the extension when you want to use it, and disable when you want to get rid of it for a little while. You can also launch Chrome Apps right from the list. * Keep your browser lean and fast - disable extensions that you won't use right away. * Keep your toolbar clean. * Turn all extensions off (and back on) with a single click. * Quick switch between several extensions groups using the Profiles feature. * Allow your most important extensions to be always enabled. * Keep computers in sync with Chrome Cloud Storage support. * Ideal companion for extensions collectors. Follow us in Twitter: https://twitter.com/ExtensityChrome Website: http://sergiokas.github.com/Extensity/ Extensity is free software. Full source code at GitHub https://github.com/sergiokas/Extensity
- (2020-10-20) Rushikesh Jadhav: this is a must
- (2020-10-17) Jay Cie: I love it but I'm not seeing the profiles I set up ... is this a bug?
- (2020-10-14) Andrés Plashal: Soooo useful!!
- (2020-10-07) Vasco Vasconcelos: Super simple to use, just click what you want to activate/deactivate. I have also just realized you can group related extensions together which is extremely useful. This is a must have extension
- (2020-10-04) iainv gnedu: 好用，简便
- (2020-10-02) yamen malik: I can't imagine using my browser without this extension. 10/10
- (2020-09-24) Debjyoti Mukherjee: very useful for managing extension.
- (2020-09-16) Erdinc Pelit: Awsome. Thank you for your time which saves our times.
- (2020-09-14) Luiz Marcelo: Good extension! But it's not working anymore the way it should. Profiles don't work... the save on the profiles list... sometimes the get deleted without a reason... and when selecting each of them, nothing happen...it used to work...
- (2020-09-11) Farzad Majidfayyaz: UPDATE (2020-09-10): sorry that I need to update my review! I guess I was enjoying the extension too much! today I opened Chrome, my profiles are gone, and when I select (my newly created) profiles, nothing happens 😥 Amazing extension. Simple and super useful. I LOVE the idea of the profiles! 🧡🧡🧡
- (2020-09-10) Rus Schmidt: I couldn't do without this extension - THANKS!
- (2020-09-10) mitsuya KAWATA: バージョン1.11.0 更新:2020年9月9日 更新されて設定リセットされてないですか？（あり得ない！）
- (2020-09-07) Ahmed S: I love this Saves my Chrome
- (2020-09-05) Franklin II Cañones: Great extension
- (2020-09-04) P N: Très utile si on beaucoup d'extensions installées. Pour n'activer que les extensions nécessaires à un moment donné, en 2 clics. Edit 2020: sometimes, clicking on the extension icon fails, I don't know why.
- (2020-09-02) No San Lian: Well I kind of hate this extension because the school can't let me undownload this. It really sucks to be honest.
- (2020-08-29) Pikachu: Since I love this extension, I want to Add a Review. I'm glad I found this Extension. As we all know that google chrome has a lot of extensions and they keep running in the background and Eat our PC RAM like crazy. With Extensity you can easily ON and OFF any extension you want in just 1 Click :) Thank you Than you!!
- (2020-08-29) Aryan Narotra: It needs an option to remove extensions! There needs to be an X Button near the extension settings!
- (2020-08-27) Trespordez: Extremamente útil, sem mais!
- (2020-08-25) One Cheed: VERY FU**ING GOOD KEEP THE GOOD WORK
- (2020-08-23) Lara Andrade Vilarinho: E MUITO COMPLICADO
- (2020-08-18) Sayyed Dawood: Great app, saves a lot of time
- (2020-08-17) kittaMaize Reis reis: excelente é viável a extensão!
- (2020-08-16) JC Gonzaga: Great extension
- (2020-08-13) Jonas Suza De Almeida: vou usa pela primeira vez
- (2020-10-12, v:1.11.0) One Cheed: nice
ignore the question thing this is nice i use it to limit how much ram extensions can use that means like disabling extensions to save ram
- (2020-10-10, v:1.11.0) David Toomey: Profile activation by website
First of all, thanks for this amazing extension. Feature Request: add an auto-switch profile based on website. (manually added of course) Please allow for multiple pages/sites to be added to a single profile. (Obviously, manual activation and switching options should still remain.) Add settings option to temporarily disable automatic profile switching. Examples: - If I go to YouTube.com, then my created YouTube profile will automatically activate. - If I go to scholar.google.com or PubMed.com, then my created Research profile will automatically activate. Thanks again for your wonderful work! David
- (2020-09-16, v:1.11.0) Max: Lost Profiles after updating
My profiles have been removed after the extension was updated.
- (2020-09-14, v:1.11.0) Farzad Majidfayyaz: Broken extension :(
Hello, I was REALLY enjoying your extension, but all of a sudden, it stopped working: first I saw it deleted all my profiles and when I re-created (some) of my profiles, changing profiles doesn't do anything ....
- (2020-09-13, v:1.11.0) Aleksandar Borisov: Suggestion
Should be able to rename profile names and should be able to arrange their position instead of using 1, 2, 3 to sort them out. It would be best if that is possible from the settings page, move with drag and drop to arrange and the ability to rename profiles.
- (2020-09-13, v:1.11.0) Aleksandar Borisov: Profiles are gone
My profiles are gone. What happened? You know how much time I spent into crafting the lists?
- (2020-08-29, v:1.10.0) Aryan Narotra: Need for Removing Unwanted extensions
It needs an option to remove extensions. There needs to be an X Button near the extension settings.
- (2020-07-21, v:1.10.0) Mark Jamieson: Hotkeys
Add hotkeys to disable/enable extensions!!
- (2020-06-27, v:1.10.0) Max: Issue with new Chrome pinned extensions
There is an issue with the new update to Chromes extension picker and pinned extensions. When switching between profiles in Extensity, chrome resets the pins, so any extensions I need visible, I have to repin them each time I switch profiles.
- (2020-06-11, v:1.10.0) Eduard Kotlyar: Feature request - extensity profiles per tab - possible?
Feature request, load only specific profile per tab This would be an amazing feature. 1) it would reduce overall load 2) you could still have all your favorite extension available
- (2020-06-05, v:1.10.0) Will Virella: Can you please update the monthly of Extensity? Thank you.
Greetings and hello. Can you please update Extensity three times or more a month. If you do that, I will give you five stars. Thank you.
- (2020-04-29, v:1.10.0) Anshul Gupta: Creating/activating a profile
Hi, I created a profile twice but I cannot see it to add extensions. If you could please help, thank you.
- (2020-04-15, v:1.10.0) Avash Bhandari: restore group
How can i restore my group. I lost it.
- (2020-03-26, v:1.10.0) Ryan Ip: Sort extensions by frequency
Hi, It would be nice to be able to sort the extensions on use frequency instead of alphabetic order. Or another way to put most often used extension on top. Saves me times from going through the list.
- (2020-03-19, v:1.10.0) jenz benz: Error... too many extensions or profiles to sync with Google
Extensity displays, "You have too many Extensions or Profiles to sync with Google. Your Profiles are still saved, but only for this browser." What is the limit on extensions and profiles? Is there a way I can make one profile default so that it is always synced, or prioritize certain extensions to sync/not sync? There are some extensions and profiles I use infrequently or rarely but others I use daily and some I use quite often. Also, please consider for the future if this is doable, a changeable default profile and the ability to layer profiles.. for example, one might choose a profile to be default that has extensions that do fact checking or grammar/spelling checking whereas medical, legal, scholarly, and other extensions may not be needed unless one is specifically working on those at the moment. Rather than having to search to enable those specific extensions or disable each time one uses a profile, it would be quicker to be able to enable a medical, etc. profile on top of a default profile where all those extensions are automatically enabled, or disabled once finished. Thanks.
- (2020-03-17, v:1.10.0) James Livingston: Extensity use in Vivaldy
It does not work with the latest version of Vivaldi. 2.11.1811.47 (Stable channel) (64-bit) When I click the extension nothing happens. I have deleted it from my list of extensions and re-installed it but it still does not work. Thanks
- (2020-03-11, v:1.10.0) husoranger: Update button for all extensions
An update button for all extensions in the main window of the app would be great
- (2020-01-13, v:1.10.0) steven darbouze: how to download this
Hey how do you download this on on a older chromebook im using firefox, and i dont see anywhere that says download?
- (2019-12-26, v:1.10.0) Jeffrey Burack: Profiles disappeared about two weeks ago.
Using Chrome latest beta version. Thanks.
- (2019-12-22, v:1.10.0) David Sutphin: Not Saving Profiles
Still unable to save profiles. Have you abandoned this project?
- (2019-09-29, v:1.10.0) Martin Larsen: Deactivation a profile
Hi, I have (now: had!) a carefully selected list of enabled extensions among all my too many extensions which I rarely use. The few times I need some of these other extensions I enable them with the excellent Extensity. So far, so good. However, now I wanted to create a specialized profile. So I did that, selected only the extensions I needed in the given profile and activated it. It worked fine. BUT! And a very big but... When I wanted to deactivate the profile, I couldn't. You cannot deactive a profile, only activate another one. This means that I can't come back to my long list of chosen extensions without enabling them one by one. And if I just could remember them! Not good. Either Extensity should be able to deactivate a profile and return to the default set. Or alternatively, create a default profile the first time you create a custom profile. Both solutions would be fine. Please consider that. Martin
- (2019-09-16, v:1.10.0) Joel Render: Excluding Extensions
Hello, We have managed, individually assigned Chromebooks in our school with multiple installed extensions to help students complete various tasks (we have elected to not allow them to install extensions themselves). Since they are unlikely to be using all of them at the same time and they take up memory in the background, I naturally turned to Extensity, which I've been using personally for quite a while. With that in mind, I decided to have our technology administrator install Extensity onto the student computers, and it seems quite handy. However, I discovered that it allows the students to disable even the extensions that they would not be able to turn off in the actual extensions menu normally. The problem with this is that one of the extensions that we use is for internet filtering at home, which all of them are legally required to have enabled at all times. I'd rather not have to remove Extensity because it is very useful, but if there is no way to exclude certain extensions from being disabled or some other workaround, we'll probably be forced to do that. Do you/anyone else have any ideas for how to deal with this problem? Thanks for your time and any help that you give.
- (2019-07-17, v:1.10.0) Stan VanDruff: How to activate a saved profile?
I managed to save two profiles, but I can't figure out how to activate one or the other. I tried clicking on the name of the profile then the save button, but the enabled extensions never change. No clue here, your website, or GitHub on how to use the extension.
- (2019-06-16, v:1.10.0) Kninez Banky: Needs Dedicated Profile Shortcut Switching!!!
Please this extension is awesome, but it lacks one unique feature. Dedicated Shortcuts for profile switching. You can only set a shortcut to activate and deactivate the extensity extension as a whole.....but you can't set shortcuts to individual profiles that users want to switch between often. This is literally the only feature stopping this from being perfect. I would definitely donate money if you brought this feature. Right now I don't use it much, because it's a hassle to have to always go up and find my hidden extensity icon, click it, then click/un-click profiles all the way at the top. (Especially as I am someone who likes to hide all my extension icons for a cleaner look). Users could literally hide all their extensions and be able to toggle different scenarios with shortcuts. Your app would be awesome and unique. Let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.
- (2019-06-12, v:1.10.0) Tony Meza: Unpin extensions from the toolbar
Google chrome has the ability to pin and unpin extensions from the tool bar. This does not disable the extension but makes sure that they don't take up space on the toolbar and run in the background. It would be great if extensify could do this, as it is a pain to do this individually. It would also be great to be able to organize extensions in groups and enable/pin the extensions all at once in a single group.