Now you can easily find help with all your school work in one FREE and convenient spot!
- (2017-11-05) Aliah Melvin: Too confusing to use. I found that i had to read through reviews just to find out how to restore my original google.
- (2016-12-12) Sarfaraz Amin Progga: This extension is really helpful. I've found some nice websites through it. You should try to make the toolbar more eye-catching. I mean, the design's good but it could be much better.
- (2016-11-27) Elyssa Harvey: wont let me get on the google page and how do you deleted it
- (2016-08-13) Domas YesLast: Well Its Not Bad It Would Be 100% if it would not have myway :D
- (2016-05-10) Reilley Rothman: I am trying to get this of and it wont work i want it of now i want to get my google page
- (2016-04-22) Melanie Ruiz: sucks off now
- (2016-03-05) Liliana Enriquez: i do not like it and i want it off of my computer. It is not a good help it is bad.
- (2015-12-18) Beverly May: HOW DO YOU UNINSTALL THIS?? MY SEARCH ENGINE IS NOW UNDER "MY WAY", WHICH IS AWFUL. I WANT THE OLD GOOGLE SEARCH BACK. GOOGLE SEARCH TAKES ME WHERE I NEED TO GO, THIS ENGINE TAKES ME TO FIVE DIFFERENT PLACES BEFORE I GET WHERE I NEED TO BE. WASTE OF MY TIME.
- (2015-11-10) Jennifer Lewis: I like it
- (2015-10-25) Dragon Killer 5566: This is the best app I ever got
- (2015-10-22) Fiona Raychell: stuck with it now
- (2015-09-28) Ella Child: i cant switch it back to regular google for by home page. It sucks! waste of time.
- (2015-09-21) SickBoy Gaming: it is very useful instudies
- (2015-07-07) Bernard Ellis: SAPM, Adware. Installed without permission. NOT a legitimate program.
- (2015-05-27) Romanah Tasnia: Now I have a freaking search engine for 9 year olds
- (2015-05-18) Cait Schoenbein: it sucks it wont let me change it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (2015-05-17) daniela figueroa: sucks
- (2015-05-06) Fluffy Unicorn: I wish u could just click on the 3 lines and click on it to use it on only 1 tab cos i dont want to have it al the time
- (2015-03-19) Craig Watland: I didn't even give it permission to be my home page, but now it is so I have been looking for months and months on how to switch it back. I even made a new account, nothing. Yah it would help me if I was in primary school.