An extension fully loaded with tons of useful time-related features... But the best part is, it is totally COOL.
This is not your ordinary clock on a toolbar. This does more than that. Time-telling is one of the main feature of this extension, and different methods are often prefered in displaying time. In this, you can modify multiple the appearance of the clock, which is located in the toolbar. Let's take a step further. Why do you need to look for the time yourself when you can be informed with the time automatically on intervals? This extension also provides an hourly notification, which can be configured to even announce the time with TTS. Stopwatch, alarm, and countdown timer are included along with a simple calendar. You can also type "clock" in the Omnibox to quick search your to-dos and alarms within seconds. == Features == - Hourly notifications - If you hide your Windows start bar, you can tell the time right in your browser - Editable appearances - Timezone settings - If you want want to hide the clock temporarily, just check that in the option page. - Lots of ways to display the time - Details in the popup - Includes clock, calendar and digital clock... == Open Source == This is an open source project. Source can be found at https://github.com/derek1906/CoolClock. This extension is no longer in active development, but feel free to contribute to the project by creating a pull request on GitHub. == Social Media == Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/coolclock Tweet it: http://goo.gl/VEhfO == Legal Stuff == "Google Calendar" is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. "Chrome Clock" has changed its name to "Cool Clock" on 2-2-2011.
- (2022-08-26) Bartlomiej Gorak: It would be nice to have similar extension but showing date, like for today would be Aug (above) and 26 (below) with same customization regarding the look in the tab
- (2022-07-07) Vânio Almeida: Very good!
- (2022-04-14) Harsh Raj Aryan: by mistake i hided the app extension,and it is not showin gon desktop, how can it show back on desktop?
- (2021-12-20) Lynn Baker Ferrell: Can't give a complete rating. It would not work on my chromebook...Acer spin 7 13
- (2021-11-30) sinmix: Хорошее приложение, но погоду не показывает. Вообще никакого города не находит.
- (2021-11-15) Creative Space: What is that? It's just doing nothing.
- (2021-10-02) Sanatan Mandal: It was really nice but Massage not showing When alarm come.
- (2021-08-01) Rustam Ich: Постоянно слетают настройки, от чего приложение становится бесполезным.
- (2021-07-16) Allen Chen: 功能無法使用
- (2021-07-10) TheBullhorn Streamer: Seriously needs updating! Clicking on the icon only shows a blank blue display, it still shows up in toolbar but can't set timers and stuff.
- (2021-07-08) Gabriel Bourke: It doesn't actually show anything -> https://bit.ly/3hFsf4M
- (2021-07-05) Just P: 程式錯誤,快改進,功能都不能用
- (2021-06-24) Len Kowalik: It's not cool - it's cold. The description looked amazing, but for me it did not work at all. When I click on the extension, a small window pops down with some writing in the middle, and that's it. On a Chromebook
- (2021-05-24) Ryan Chen: It does not work well in Mac OS.
- (2021-04-22) cleo: doesnt work at all. it only shows a list of the features "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" thats exactly what it says. i cant click on them either.
- (2021-04-13) Josh Er: Doesn't work with Brave Browser.
- (2021-04-09) manengine gdgtguru: No problems at all. Works fine.
- (2021-04-07) Diogo Coelho: It doesn't work.
- (2021-03-14) anqi sun: The extension used to work but no longer recently. It just showed a blue box with text "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" in the middle. Hopefully the author can fix this soon.
- (2021-03-08) Oliver Leung: Does Not Work.
- (2021-02-04) Chloe Koala: All I saw was a gradient blue screen with the words alarm timer and that stuff but it didn't actually show me the time. It was VERY annoying
- (2021-01-20) Joellyn Keener: It hasn't worked for me no matter what I've done in the settings. I'll give it another day or so then I'll remove it if it still does nothing. The first day I set an alarm to test it and the alarm never sounded.
- (2020-12-14) Mad Max: 在86内核的chrome浏览器上不能正确显示。需要更新。
- (2020-12-11) zyh0403: 设置不勾选Use new popup design页面会变成老款模式，音乐格式转换为WAV，可以正常使用
- (2020-12-05) Shan Yang Yau: not a bad extension, alittle toggling aroud the advanced settings got me the size i wanted. great stable extension dev!
- (2020-11-25) Kevin Is Nice: go into settings, then disable "new pop-up design" how many times do i have to say this
- (2020-11-18) Alice du Plessis: it didn't even work. I absolutely hated it! I do not suggest you get it if you're relying on it for something important.
- (2020-11-16) Black Mamba: 更新很慢, 界面未适配
- (2020-11-11) J_Crystalized: a good tool to use
- (2020-11-09) Jeremy Roach: I'm not sure what the problem is now, but it doesn't show anything useful when you click on the icon
- (2020-10-21) Ankita Chandra: it is not working on both of my computers. Just showing a blue screen with options which aren't working at all
- (2020-10-06) SoundVL: For those wondering the extension does not work anymore because of the new Chrome OS update. The creator has realized this and found the problem, but hes not going to fix it. Here is his GitHub in case you want to try and fix the problem yourself I believe he made the code for it unlocked not entirely sure though. https://github.com/derek1906/CoolClock
- (2020-09-29) Jiange Huang: 很赞，希望能增加倒计时保存一组固定计时器列表的功能； 比如我经常做一件事情，这个事情需要设置多个固定提醒时间，比如2分钟、5分钟、10分钟。 现在每次都要手动添加3个任务，比较麻烦。 另外，对于80版本之后界面异常的问题，把选项里面的use new popup design前面的复选框去掉，会变成老风格，右侧按图标就可以使用了！或者通过再网页中右键的菜单也可以使用！ Uncheck "use new popup design" in the setting, it will show the previous design. Then you can click the right buttons to enter function UI. This works fine to me! In addition, you can use the functions by mouse right click context menu, too.
- (2020-09-14) Александр: use new popup design -- перестал работать почему-то. В остальном нормально.
- (2020-09-12) Dongxi Yu: 要更新了，单击后出现的页面显示不全，无法操作。
- (2020-08-28) Louie Shen: It used to be my go to for setting alarms for productivity but the extention stopped working, hopefully it's back to how it used to be soon
- (2020-08-25) José Roque Marques: »» Tive que remover do Chrome porque não funcionava... Voltei a adicionar e parece estar ok...
- (2020-08-24) Jon liu: 为何桌面整点提醒，每3次才能弹出一次
- (2020-08-22) Grzegorz Gospodarczyk: Budzik Countdown Kalendarz More - tylko to mi wyświetla na niebieskim tle- nic więcej - wiesz może co może być przyczyną ?
- (2020-08-21) Brendon Teong: You cannot click on the words, which means that you CAN'T use the extension. Before this error, I really liked it, but it didn't work after that. Please fix this problem so that we can use it again!
- (2020-08-18) Leo Lo: It worked fine before. But recently, I can't set any alarm and schedule anymore. I guess an upate may be needed to make it works fine.
- (2020-07-30) Miriam E: Doesn't work? I installed and restarted my laptop and it's super buggy. Doesn't open
- (2020-07-08) Влад Вулкан: Все очень сложно, некрасиво и запутанно. Не желаю час разбираться, удалил. 2 балла
- (2020-07-05) Miguel Rojas: No está funcionando... It's not working...
- (2020-06-29) 通盈小黃: 不能正常用很久了，都沒人發現嗎？
- (2020-06-28) ardi kule: It was a pretty nice app but than it stopped working on my browser so I'm going to uninstall it.
- (2020-06-28) 赵宇: 很遗憾，更想新版本之后，他不能使用了。我非常喜欢这个插件。但是他现在不能正常使用。
- (2020-06-25) Andy Jacobs: awesome in its simplicity and elegance. Kudos to the developer.
- (2020-04-10) Daniel Burns: Just the thing I needed! I haven't had any of the issues other reviewers had. Works great in Windows 10 on my 2 year old Dell laptop. Adding a personalized hourly chime with a voice message was a breeze. I love setting myself a 20 minute timer on repeat to keep me from wandering off (also with a personalized tone). It'd nice to see some volume control in a later version. Great job!
- (2020-04-01) Chrissy.: It doesn't work anymore. I used this for long time (more than three years), even on different devices like chromebook, LG laptops... but seems it doesn't work anymore. Pity. I've downloaded another app to replace it. Bye cool clock.
- (2022-09-28, v:3.3.2) Thomas Blankenship: Blank BLue Window
I see the time icon in my tray of extensions. I click on it a blue rectangle openswith the words.. alarm clock, countdown timer, stopwatch; et al SUggestion?
- (2022-07-10, v:3.3.2) Jess Messel: COOL CLOCK
I installed Cool Clock but I can't find it.
- (2022-04-23, v:3.3.2) Mike Friese: Cool Clock
I installed it, but I can't find it or see it. How do I get it display?
- (2022-04-14, v:3.3.2) Harsh Raj Aryan: not showing up on desktop
by mistake i hide the app badge and now it is not showing up on desktop, plz suggest what to do
- (2022-04-12, v:3.3.2) Jana Fridrichovská: Calendar sync
Hello, is it possible to sync Google and Outlook calendars?
- (2022-01-26, v:3.3.2) Test Account RM: Alarm notification not showing message
Hi, When I set up an alarm with a message, the alarm sounds and shows a notification at the right time but does not show the message. It only says "Alarm Clock ... Scheduled time" and it shows the time of the alarm.
- (2021-08-19, v:3.3.2) Ann Ledford: Re: time
The time is wrong on my PC and I don't know how to change it!
- (2021-07-17, v:3.3.2) 蘇于閎: 有型時鐘
- (2021-04-06, v:3.3.2) Ant B.: Empty Popup Window
Same as "S G" below. Click on the extension, get an empty pop up window.
- (2020-12-21, v:3.3.2) Beauchesne & Associates, LLC: Voice Engines
I love this extension - however, after installing extra voice engines from the Chrome Webstore, they do not show up in the dropdown menu of installed voice engines. I look forward to your reply, and hopefully a fix as well.
- (2020-11-26, v:3.3.2) S G: Empty popup window
Yandex.Browser v.184.108.40.206. When called from the context menu, an empty non-working window pops up.
- (2020-10-27, v:3.3.2) Очарованный Страникс: Некорректное работа приложения.
При нажатии на часы в верхнем правом углу, всплывает синее окно без рабочих заданий. https://prnt.sc/v7oc13
- (2020-10-27, v:3.3.2) Очарованный Страникс: Некорректная работа приложения.
При нажатии на время в правом верхнем углу, всплывает окно, в котором ничего не отображается.
- (2020-10-23, v:3.3.2) Subterranean: Stopwatch
Can you please put a stop watch in the extension.
- (2020-10-06, v:3.3.2) SoundVL: Extension not working
For those wondering the extension does not work anymore because of the new Chrome OS update. The creator has realized this and found the problem, but hes not going to fix it. Here is his GitHub in case you want to try and fix the problem yourself I believe he made the code for it unlocked not entirely sure though. https://github.com/derek1906/CoolClock
- (2020-10-01, v:3.3.2) Old Account Don't Use: Can't add custom ringtone
When I try to add a custom ringtone, it says "This file type isn't supported." I am adding an .mp3 file, and it says that's a supported file type.
- (2020-09-16, v:3.3.2) Laura Holt: Problem
Not showing up when I click on it
- (2020-09-04, v:3.3.2) Kori: no display
i only can see "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" when i press the extension buttom
- (2020-08-08, v:3.3.2) Радик Декань: Не могу настроить информацию о погоде - поиск выдает ошибку.
Не могу настроить информацию о погоде - местоположение не определено, поиск выдает ошибку.
- (2020-08-08, v:3.3.2) Радик Декань: Как изменить расположение часов и минут на значке?
Хочу что бы вначале отображались часы а далее, справа, минуты. И все это было несколько крупнее?
- (2020-08-04, v:3.3.2) Testbe Art: Functions stopped working
Hello, I really love this extension, but as others have said in the reviews, it has stopped working a while ago. The timer, alarm, countdown functions are not accessible anymore. Please could you look into fixing this? I love this extension so much and I really miss these features.
- (2020-07-10, v:3.3.2) dxim Asano: size and time of stay
Would u make this size smaller? or change we can chose the size also stay desk top 2sec is enough. now too long to show up
- (2020-07-03, v:3.3.2) Ivy Poison: The clock does not work anymore
When I click on the icon I see blue window as it used to show, but there is only message "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" at the middle of the window in Arial Narrow as it seems, but no clock or any numbers whatsoever. Please fix this as I really love this app until it stopped working
- (2020-07-03, v:3.3.2) Rebecca England: Just a blank blue box when I click the extension.
Just a blank blue box when I click the extension.
- (2020-05-04, v:3.3.2) Jeremy West: Love Cool Clock, but it should be on Firefox too
PLEASE make the extension available on Mozilla Firefox too! I LOVE Cool Clock, but I have switched to Firefox, which I HAVE MY REASONS, and I would love it if this amazing extension were on Mozilla Firefox too.
- (2020-04-27, v:3.3.2) Abhay tomeR: Not able to Add a todo from Omnibox or anywhere
All is good but Add a todo or display list of date todo not working. Please fix the problem.
- (2020-04-18, v:3.3.2) 史晶: Problem Unsolved
The cool clock cannot display as it shows in the store, it only shows "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" I tried to reset but it does not work. Is there anything I made wrong when install? Hope to get your help.
- (2020-04-12, v:3.3.2) Vijay Dhage: Your browser is managed - CoolClock
After installing the CoolClock extension I am getting a message "Your administrator can change your browser setup remotely. Activity on this device may also be managed outside of Chrome" How do I fix it? What is effect of this on the end user? What all data is collected and stored? Is Chrome now controlled by the extension without the user's consent? Many more questions to go, please answer
- (2020-04-09, v:3.3.2) Carlos Ferrero: Hourly voice announcement
The hourly voice announcement is one hour late
- (2020-04-09, v:3.3.2) Carlos Ferrero: Time announcement
The voice hour announcement is one hour behind. I am in Italy GMT + 1
- (2020-04-02, v:3.3.2) Yen-Chi Shao: bug
The UI of pop up dashboard encountered issue. Not shown as expected.
- (2020-03-23, v:3.3.2) The Dapper Man: Interface not working
The interface in cool clock isn't working at the moment. Screen shot for evidence. https://gyazo.com/bfa867ba0251e6c6458d148039ef4ab2
- (2020-03-19, v:3.3.2) Jesse Bijsterbosch: Clock Interface
Hi, its been a few months since the interface stopped working, and it would be nice if you could fix it
- (2020-03-18, v:3.3.2) Angel FERNÁNDEZ FERNÁNDEZ: El Reloj Guay no funciona.
El reloj guay ha dejado de funcionar, por favor les ruego lo vuelvan a poner en servicio. Gracias.
- (2020-03-07, v:3.3.2) Summer Young: Please fix the promble， the clock can't show the interface fully
Please fix the promble， the clock can't show the interface fully
- (2020-03-07, v:3.3.2) Kevin Is Nice: broken code
the new chrome OS update broke the code for the clock and everyone would like you to fix it
- (2020-02-20, v:3.3.2) Toastierty: Extension Drop down Not Working
When I click on the extension I just see in a line in the middle that says Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More. This is on the new popup menu the other one works fine but I like the new one better so if you can please fix that that would be very nice.
- (2020-02-18, v:3.3.2) Stefane Guevremont: Drop Down Menu Stopped Working
Not sure if it's some other setting of chrome or another extension that might be causing the glitch
- (2020-02-18, v:3.3.2) Priv Exa: El menú desplegable no funciona
Cuento con el ícono de la extensión al lado de la barra de direcciones y antes me permitía darle un clic y generar o modificar una alarma. Hoy quise acceder para hacer lo mismo y ya no me deja. Cuando se despliega el menú sólo aparece escrito “Alarma Cuenta atrás Cronómetro Calendario More” pero como TEXTO, es decir que NO SE EJECUTA si le hago clic. ¿Existe otro método que pueda usar para agregar, editar o eliminar alarmas hasta que puedan solucionar este problema?. Desde ya, muchas gracias.
- (2020-02-14, v:3.3.2) Lee Stokes: Cool Clock stopped working
Tap the extension button on the browser to the right of the URL box [can't remember the actual names of things]. The app opens with the aquamarine rectangle. The various options such as alarm, timer, etc., are no longer on the right edge of the rectangle. Instead, the text items are in a single line, running about 3/4 of the way down. None of the items appear active. Nor do any of the hot spots associated with the item names.
- (2020-02-10, v:3.3.2) Jay Hancock: Cool clock is just giving me plain text and not letting me get to options and settings.
Cool clock is just giving me plain text and not letting me get to options and settings.
- (2020-02-07, v:3.3.2) Maria Reina Ambubuyog: Crashed
i think there's something wrong with the extension.i'm unable to see the options. it's just plain text
- (2020-02-01, v:3.3.2) Kevin Is Nice: 12:00
my alarm went off in the middle of the day, how can i disable this or why is this happening
- (2020-01-24, v:3.3.2) Mercedes Cantale: alarm
will the timer still work even if my chromebook is closed?
- (2020-01-18, v:3.3.2) Irene Postrado: Cool clock is disabled
Cool clock is suddenly disabled and nothing happens when I click 'Enable this item"
- (2020-01-10, v:3.3.2) Stefane Guevremont: Enhancement - Red Dot on Timer
Sometimes I set a Countdown Timer and forget to press enter. So I think I'll get an alarm after the allotted and it never comes. If there was a red dot to indicate that the timer is on and ongoing, that could be a good visual cue to see that the Timer is engaged. Cheers!
- (2019-10-25, v:3.3.2) Vikram G: Enhancement : lock the clock on the broswer
I am not sure if there is already an option, kindly give a checkbox to lock the clock so that it does not minimize when we click outside of the clock. if you can give that option next to flip clock it would be great to have. Please let me know if you have any questions
- (2019-10-14, v:3.3.2) Nam Nguyen: Alarm clock not working on macOS Catalina
Hi developer, Thank you very much for creating a cool extension. It helps me a lot. But my alarm clock not working anymore since I upgrade my mac to Catalina version (10.15). The pop up won't show up but the sound still ring. Hope you fix it soon. Thanks again.
- (2019-10-12, v:3.3.2) Shaun Pope: Count down timer
Can you add a pause button to your countdown timer? Thank you! Shaun :-)
- (2019-10-12, v:3.3.2) Shaun Pope: Count down timer
Can you add a pause button your count down timer! Thank yooooou! Shaun :-)