An extension fully loaded with tons of useful time-related features... But the best part is, it is totally COOL.
This is not your ordinary clock on a toolbar. This does more than that. Time-telling is one of the main feature of this extension, and different methods are often prefered in displaying time. In this, you can modify multiple the appearance of the clock, which is located in the toolbar. Let's take a step further. Why do you need to look for the time yourself when you can be informed with the time automatically on intervals? This extension also provides an hourly notification, which can be configured to even announce the time with TTS. Stopwatch, alarm, and countdown timer are included along with a simple calendar. You can also type "clock" in the Omnibox to quick search your to-dos and alarms within seconds. == Features == - Hourly notifications - If you hide your Windows start bar, you can tell the time right in your browser - Editable appearances - Timezone settings - If you want want to hide the clock temporarily, just check that in the option page. - Lots of ways to display the time - Details in the popup - Includes clock, calendar and digital clock... == Open Source == This is an open source project. Source can be found at https://github.com/derek1906/CoolClock. This extension is no longer in active development, but feel free to contribute to the project by creating a pull request on GitHub. == Social Media == Facebook Page: http://www.facebook.com/coolclock Tweet it: http://goo.gl/VEhfO == Legal Stuff == "Google Calendar" is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions. "Chrome Clock" has changed its name to "Cool Clock" on 2-2-2011.
- (2020-04-10) Daniel Burns: Just the thing I needed! I haven't had any of the issues other reviewers had. Works great in Windows 10 on my 2 year old Dell laptop. Adding a personalized hourly chime with a voice message was a breeze. I love setting myself a 20 minute timer on repeat to keep me from wandering off (also with a personalized tone). It'd nice to see some volume control in a later version. Great job!
- (2020-04-10) zyh0403: 80版本后，扩展出现BUG，希望有人能修复它
- (2020-04-01) Chrissy Drew: It doesn't work anymore. I used this for long time (more than three years), even on different devices like chromebook, LG laptops... but seems it doesn't work anymore. Pity. I've downloaded another app to replace it. Bye cool clock.
- (2020-03-30) 轻微柳: 近期，产品可能bug了。没有办法正常使用了，烦请看下。
- (2020-03-28) Marsha Browne: Doesn't work on my macbook air; doesn't work in Windows 10; notifications are being missed on the Chromebook. Saddest of all -- this all used to work. Overdeveloped, underperforming.
- (2020-03-17) Lin Jeffer: It can't work at Version 80.0.3987.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)
- (2020-03-11) Loner Jean Charles: yeah that was amsome
- (2020-03-09) Jaime Gerardo Garcia Macario: Ya no veo la alarma, ni el cuenta atrás, ni ninguna opción
- (2020-03-04) Michael Scheck: Used to be a great clock... Now it no longer works... as of around the end of Feb 2020 it stopped working..
- (2020-02-26) 그림자기술: 업데이트 이후 세부 기능 동작되지 않습니다. (알람, 카운트다운 등)
- (2020-02-10) Dawn D'Ordine: I love the cool clock, it fulfilled my every need... but, it is no longer working. I realize I still have Windows 7, but, it was just working a few days ago. Now, it won't come up at all.
- (2020-02-09) zyh0403: The new pop-up design can't watch the time, can you fix it?
- (2020-02-05) Bill Franklin: Kind of heavy memory footprint, but otherwise useful. Most wished for feature would be to only run the hourly time announcement between certain hours. I like this feature, but have to turn it off since it is annoying at night. 4 stars overall with room for improvement.
- (2020-02-04) Charles Leung: Excellent little tool, downloaded it for the hourly notification. Please spare some time to make is possible to change the interval of time announcing (would be even better with more customization like different intervals throughout the day).
- (2020-01-30) Julio Adrian Claudett Anangonó: excelente funciona genial.
- (2020-01-21) A N: Fixes chromebook issue that has no built in clock. Thank you
- (2019-12-17) djbtalk: Too many features in one clock chrome extension. Too good for free, but can be better. Really love the effort of the dev. Serves my purpose too well. Kudos. This is my first review of any web apps. So happy for this extension !!
- (2019-12-17) purinder chawla: Exactly what is needed for Chrome users.
- (2019-11-25) D3XT3R M0RG4N: The alarm sound does not work, I tried all 3 options (default ringtone from your computer and the URL). I am using Brave Version 1.0.1 Chromium: 78.0.3904.108 (Official Version) 64-bit. An alarm without sound is not very functional! I hope it is fixed, the other features are useful and working properly. Thank you.
- (2019-11-13) Reset 77: 500 MB of RAM?
- (2019-11-04) renme renme: why the message i typed can't show in the pop up box?
- (2019-10-27) Derghi Arrinde: Does not do a translucent fullscreen clock (in youtube videos) so just 2 stars. Cannot find one btw.
- (2019-10-11) Arelie Hershberg: I loved this clock the instant I opened the extension!!!! I am able to set alarms and most of all timers. It also gives me hourly time announcements LOVE IT you should download now
- (2019-10-11) Yoon Yong Jae: Nice! The best clock extension I've ever used.
- (2019-10-02) 庫塔: 不好意思，我想一打開就顯示秒為單位的時鐘
- (2020-05-04, v:3.3.2) Jeremy West: Love Cool Clock, but it should be on Firefox too
PLEASE make the extension available on Mozilla Firefox too! I LOVE Cool Clock, but I have switched to Firefox, which I HAVE MY REASONS, and I would love it if this amazing extension were on Mozilla Firefox too.
- (2020-04-27, v:3.3.2) Abhay tomeR: Not able to Add a todo from Omnibox or anywhere
All is good but Add a todo or display list of date todo not working. Please fix the problem.
- (2020-04-18, v:3.3.2) 史晶: Problem Unsolved
The cool clock cannot display as it shows in the store, it only shows "Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More" I tried to reset but it does not work. Is there anything I made wrong when install? Hope to get your help.
- (2020-04-12, v:3.3.2) Vijay Dhage: Your browser is managed - CoolClock
After installing the CoolClock extension I am getting a message "Your administrator can change your browser setup remotely. Activity on this device may also be managed outside of Chrome" How do I fix it? What is effect of this on the end user? What all data is collected and stored? Is Chrome now controlled by the extension without the user's consent? Many more questions to go, please answer
- (2020-04-09, v:3.3.2) Carlos Ferrero: Hourly voice announcement
The hourly voice announcement is one hour late
- (2020-04-09, v:3.3.2) Carlos Ferrero: Time announcement
The voice hour announcement is one hour behind. I am in Italy GMT + 1
- (2020-04-02, v:3.3.2) Yen-Chi Shao: bug
The UI of pop up dashboard encountered issue. Not shown as expected.
- (2020-03-23, v:3.3.2) The Dapper Man: Interface not working
The interface in cool clock isn't working at the moment. Screen shot for evidence. https://gyazo.com/bfa867ba0251e6c6458d148039ef4ab2
- (2020-03-19, v:3.3.2) Jesse Bijsterbosch: Clock Interface
Hi, its been a few months since the interface stopped working, and it would be nice if you could fix it
- (2020-03-18, v:3.3.2) Angel FERNÁNDEZ FERNÁNDEZ: El Reloj Guay no funciona.
El reloj guay ha dejado de funcionar, por favor les ruego lo vuelvan a poner en servicio. Gracias.
- (2020-03-07, v:3.3.2) Summer Young: Please fix the promble， the clock can't show the interface fully
Please fix the promble， the clock can't show the interface fully
- (2020-03-07, v:3.3.2) Kevin Is Nice: broken code
the new chrome OS update broke the code for the clock and everyone would like you to fix it
- (2020-02-20, v:3.3.2) Toastierty: Extension Drop down Not Working
When I click on the extension I just see in a line in the middle that says Alarm Clock Countdown Timer Stopwatch Calendar More. This is on the new popup menu the other one works fine but I like the new one better so if you can please fix that that would be very nice.
- (2020-02-18, v:3.3.2) Stefane Guevremont: Drop Down Menu Stopped Working
Not sure if it's some other setting of chrome or another extension that might be causing the glitch
- (2020-02-18, v:3.3.2) Priv Exa: El menú desplegable no funciona
Cuento con el ícono de la extensión al lado de la barra de direcciones y antes me permitía darle un clic y generar o modificar una alarma. Hoy quise acceder para hacer lo mismo y ya no me deja. Cuando se despliega el menú sólo aparece escrito “Alarma Cuenta atrás Cronómetro Calendario More” pero como TEXTO, es decir que NO SE EJECUTA si le hago clic. ¿Existe otro método que pueda usar para agregar, editar o eliminar alarmas hasta que puedan solucionar este problema?. Desde ya, muchas gracias.
- (2020-02-14, v:3.3.2) Lee Stokes: Cool Clock stopped working
Tap the extension button on the browser to the right of the URL box [can't remember the actual names of things]. The app opens with the aquamarine rectangle. The various options such as alarm, timer, etc., are no longer on the right edge of the rectangle. Instead, the text items are in a single line, running about 3/4 of the way down. None of the items appear active. Nor do any of the hot spots associated with the item names.
- (2020-02-10, v:3.3.2) Jay Hancock: Cool clock is just giving me plain text and not letting me get to options and settings.
Cool clock is just giving me plain text and not letting me get to options and settings.
- (2020-02-07, v:3.3.2) Maria Reina Ambubuyog: Crashed
i think there's something wrong with the extension.i'm unable to see the options. it's just plain text
- (2020-02-01, v:3.3.2) Kevin Is Nice: 12:00
my alarm went off in the middle of the day, how can i disable this or why is this happening
- (2020-01-24, v:3.3.2) Mercedes Cantale: alarm
will the timer still work even if my chromebook is closed?
- (2020-01-18, v:3.3.2) Irene Postrado: Cool clock is disabled
Cool clock is suddenly disabled and nothing happens when I click 'Enable this item"
- (2020-01-10, v:3.3.2) Stefane Guevremont: Enhancement - Red Dot on Timer
Sometimes I set a Countdown Timer and forget to press enter. So I think I'll get an alarm after the allotted and it never comes. If there was a red dot to indicate that the timer is on and ongoing, that could be a good visual cue to see that the Timer is engaged. Cheers!
- (2019-10-25, v:3.3.2) Vikram G: Enhancement : lock the clock on the broswer
I am not sure if there is already an option, kindly give a checkbox to lock the clock so that it does not minimize when we click outside of the clock. if you can give that option next to flip clock it would be great to have. Please let me know if you have any questions
- (2019-10-14, v:3.3.2) Nam Nguyen: Alarm clock not working on macOS Catalina
Hi developer, Thank you very much for creating a cool extension. It helps me a lot. But my alarm clock not working anymore since I upgrade my mac to Catalina version (10.15). The pop up won't show up but the sound still ring. Hope you fix it soon. Thanks again.
- (2019-10-12, v:3.3.2) Shaun Pope: Count down timer
Can you add a pause button to your countdown timer? Thank you! Shaun :-)