Collect the best recipes from across the web in one place — your NYT Cooking Recipe Box.
You can now save recipes from other websites into your Recipe Box by using the official NYT Cooking browser button for Chrome. They will appear alongside your saved recipes from The New York Times. The next time you find a great recipe on any website, just click the NYT Cooking icon to save it to your Recipe Box. Access those recipes anywhere you use NYT Cooking, including your iPhone and iPad. Save, browse and cook — all in one place. Extension Features: • One-click saving of any recipe on the web • Syncs across all your devices – iPhone, iPad, desktop and mobile web • Completely free to use Get the NYT Cooking app to see all the great recipes you've saved! http://appstore.com/nytcooking
- (2019-02-02) Beki Thomson: It no longer works. I even tried turning off adblocker and ghostery. It keeps "asking" me to sign in but I am signed in.
- (2018-06-22) Mike Llewellyn: Great resource for getting recipes
- (2018-04-15) Jeff Damal: This isn't anything different than going to the cooking section of NY Times. Plus if you're not a subscriber, you don't get much of anything useful.
- (2018-04-12) M T: Loved it when it worked. I am a paying digital NYT subscriber & furious with them because they made these changes to delivery & for 2 months I no longer receive any of the newsletters I am subscribed to. They have done nothing about the problem even though they are aware of it. I have E-mailed, called & chatted on their site to no avail. Today I tried to use the RECIPE SAVE extension & it is no longer working. Keeps telling me I need to sign in to my NYT account, even though when I checked I am signed in. Their tech people have really totally screwed up the this recipe app & the newsletters. I am ready to dump my subscription. WHY AM I PAYING FOR A PRODUCT I AM NOT RECEIVING!? The NYT lack of customer support shows they don't give a hoot about their paying subscribers.
- (2018-02-13) Allen Hopper: First of all...it doesn't work. It didn't save any recipes even after I signed up and started the free trial. Second of all it's only good for a month and then you have to pay a $1.25 a week for a service that simply saves websites for you. It's disappointing that the NYT put there name on this, it's not enough to drive traffic to your website and get money from the ads (and there are quite a few) but they are trying to get you to pay for such a simple service. If you found this helpful please mark as such below.
- (2017-04-03) Linda Carmichael: The extension has stopped working and it appears to be a problem more wide spread than Chrome. It was great but now it doesn't work "error saving". I'm using chrome on a Mac Sierra, tried deleting the extension from Chrome then reinstalling but no luck. The equivilent extension in Firefox has also stopped. The Mac iOS extension for ipad and iphone has also stopped working in the past week or so.
- (2017-03-09) Andy Sagan: It's great. The only little glitch is it isn't clear how to clear saved recipes from your saved box, but once figured out, do-able.
- (2017-02-18) Vicky Bourget: I used to love this but it suddenly stopped working and I don't know why. I wish I could get some help in figuring it out!
- (2016-09-09) Mo See Cheung: This is my new go to site since epicurious and foodnetwork, love it!
- (2016-08-01) Tom Phillips: Works well for me, including additions of recipes from other sites
- (2016-07-10) Nghia Bui Trung: OK!
- (2016-03-30) Gregg McKee: I love it. Recipes are good and relatively easy, and cover a wide range of foods. Im cooking dinnerr tonight from them.
- (2015-12-29) Cathy Hooley: I'm using the chrome extension as well as the NYT cooking app. The recipes that I've saved via Chrome are there on my desktop, but not on my iPad via the app, which is where I really would use them the most.
- (2015-12-25) Николай Подобед: отлично С Наступающим Новым Годом!
- (2015-12-23) samuel song: so good! great.
- (2015-10-25) Greg Alonzo: Works perfectly for me, using Chrome on Windows 7 and Android. Just what i was looking for to have all my recipes in one place.
- (2015-10-13) Niclas Brundell: Works perfectly for me. I just press the button and it saves the link to the website.
- (2015-10-01) Fred Delventhal: It isn't working for me. I have tried to save 4 different recipes from different sites. I get the Saved! banner. When i look in my saved recipes either in the web version or in the iOS app, nothing ever shows up.