Save and organize recipes from across the web. Add recipes to your meal planner, make a shopping list, and get nutrition/price info.
The spoonacular recipe saver/recipe clipper makes it easy to save or clip recipes from numerous websites and organize them into personalized online recipe boxes. You can then use the recipe search field to find the right recipes quickly, whether "beef stew with wine" or "gluten free cake." You can also use your saved recipes in our easy-to-use weekly meal planner and email your shopping list to yourself or to family members. Plus, you will get the nutritional information and a price estimate for all your saved recipes! To use the spoonacular recipe saver and start collecting recipes for your own online cookbook, just click the green recipe card in your address bar whenever you find a recipe you want to save. NOTE: The recipe card will only show up when you are on a recipe page. You will not see it when you browse other sites. For more detailed information, please visit our support site by following the link under the SUPPORT tab.
- (2021-01-14) Caitlin Nichols: It worked on some recipes but not on others. I tested it all on the same sight as a trial run, AllRecipes. It worked on 1 recipe out of 3. Which if you don't want the other 2/3 recipes is great. Use it if you want, but it is frustrating.
- (2020-09-22) joja joja: This is perfect for recipe..great 10 stars
- (2020-03-22) Adair Rodrigues Barabosa: e otima
- (2020-03-01) Xavier DELAYRE: The extension simply does not work, no way to save any recipe.
- (2019-10-22) Quinn Modrak: Haven't seen any recent reviews but it hasn't been updated in over a year and it's not working any more. Tried on All Recipes and Bon Appetite.
- (2019-05-07) Jennifer Hanson: Extension doesn't seem to work consistently. When the folder is green (to show it can save that recipe) I click on it and it just directs me to the download page. When it does work it's amazing and fits almost everything in correctly. I wish you could change the image though; it never actually retrieved it from the site but you can't manually override it to give the recipe an image.
- (2019-04-25) Anastasiya Malinouskaya: This used to be great but now its giving me trouble. The folder lights up green but when I click on it, theres no option to save a recipe. I also can no longer find the option to copy a recipe from a link. Looks like I'm going to have to transfer my bookmarks to another app!
- (2017-10-30) Dominique Deslauriers: Doesn't work at all.
- (2017-10-20) Irina Extguru: Hi, I am representing the Ext.Guru – a forwarding browser extensions monetization system. Our system is a guarantee for a developers, with help of this system our partners receive maximal income. We always accept wishes and comfort of our partners, by this way every partner can choice a different monetization settings: soft, mid and max. All ads can be set up by partner’s choice. So Ext.Guru offers not annoying and high quality ad without leavers. Our high-qualified specialists develop a special method for a legal extensions. Our payments are always in time on payments system that you prefer. Detailed statistics with all stat that you will need, will let you see all changes. Also profitable referral program is a perfect chance to have more income not only for our partners but also for those who even not connected to our system. The attentive customer support service will answer all your questions. We are ready to look at your preferences! All you need is to contact us and make a profit! For the further questions, please, contact to us via: Skype: extguru ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Email: [email protected] Best regards, Ext. Guru Team!
- (2017-06-01) Cynthia Valdez: If it doesn't allow you to clip recipes from any site, then this extension is a waste of time. What a dissapointment.
- (2016-06-09) Li Span: Wow, just what I was looking for now that I am trying to eat more veggies- and cook more gluten free for hubby.-- and for Free too! Awesome!
- (2016-01-08) Kimberly Spomer: This extension is absolutely amazing. I couldn't imagine a better way to organize recipes and plan weekly meals. It far exceeded what I was hoping for! I have no problem with the icon showing up when I am on a page with a recipe. Otherwise if you want to access your recipes and menu plans, you need to log into your Spoonacular account.
- (2016-01-06) R4G Kill3r: i cant find it
- (2015-11-02) ToshVosh: The icon is not showing up in my address bar.
- (2015-09-12) Anna Adkins: Can't find it
- (2015-03-01) Walter Kopf: easy and helpfull tool
- (2015-03-01) Philipp Katz: This is awesome! Instead of having a cluttered list of bookmarks in my browser I can now save and organize all my recipes in a pleasing manner.
- (2014-12-04) This is a great extension because you can keep all your recipes in one spot (like an online cookbook) and also include them in a meal planner with a shopping list. Definitely helps me eat healthier.
- (2014-11-23) Monica Pereira: I downloaded this app. Can't find it anywhere on my computer. Now I can't delete it either