This extension imports recipes from your favorite sites into your Plan to Eat account.
Why manually type in your favorite recipes, when you can visit your favorite recipe sites and import them using this extension. It does require a Plan to Eat account and once you're setup, importing recipes has never been easier.
- (2018-09-02) I've been using PlanToEat for years now and the recipe clipper makes it so simple to add new recipes to my database.
- (2017-08-14) Priscilla Longworth: Use this almost daily; love it!!
- (2017-06-27) Valerie Tate: Works perfectly! Love it and use it all the time.
- (2017-04-28) Vicente Vázquez: No funciona!
- (2017-03-09) Kevin Guertin: An absolute must for users of the best meal planning/recipe database/shopping list generator that I have ever used! This extension makes building your recipe collection simpler and saves a lot of time.
- (2017-01-23) Jim Matlack: Doesnt work
- (2017-01-17) Bruna Santos: Deveria avisar que é pago e está disponível apenas por 1 mês.
- (2016-12-09) Irina Svetlowa: Hi, I am interested in acquiring your extension "Plan to Eat Recipe Clipper". Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-12-11) C Keller: This extension helps you to clip recipes from websites to put into the plantoeat.com website which is one of the best recipe storage/menu planner sites I've found. The clipper clips the instructions and directions from a webpage containing a recipe. When you click on the extension a pop up window appears on the webpage. The window shows what it has clipped for you and you can add or delete to the various fields.