This extension allows you to quickly import recipes to use in your Eat This Much meal plans.
Import your favorite recipes into your Eat This Much account with a few clicks. Find the recipe you want to import, click the clipper icon, and then verify and save the recipe. It's a huge time saver over entering your recipes manually. Once you have your recipes added, Eat This Much will automatically start using them in your meal plans! With a free account, the generator will incorporate the recipes into your meal plans that hit all of your daily nutrition targets, and with a premium account, we'll automatically build weekly meal plans for you complete with leftovers and grocery lists. Eating smart has never been this easy.
- (2021-09-21) Ignacio Azzi: It wont read 9g as 9 grams... Sorry but it's useless.
- (2020-07-26) Mixedcolors: This is useless I can't export 95 percent of the recipes I want.
- (2019-09-12) Renee Covey: I guess it might work with sites like allrecipes.com, but would not work with any of the recipes I wanted to save from around the web, which was the whole reason I wanted it. Even when the only info on import page is the recipe, the extension can't import anything at all. Completely useless.
- (2017-09-14) DeeAnn Dixon: I've used similar products before, and this one is the most accurate. Eat This Much is awesome! I like that when I add recipes, they show up in my meal plans often, and it helps with variety.
- (2017-08-31) L D: Works for the recipe sites I tried. Thanks for making this!