With this Extension you can save, delete and search for your links on Delicious in a easy, intuitive & practical way.
This extension allows you to use easily and intuitively your account on Delicious. Through the 'Options' page you can set the credentials to access your account, then you can start using the extension. The research is among its links as you type text, starting from the 2nd character typed and is done by filtering the links related to Tags. Let me know if you like it :-) _ Updates ____________________ Ver 0.995 :: When saving a link, you can now determine if it is Private or Public Ver 0.996 :: Search Page: I added the ability to delete a link, clicking the icon located to the left of the link; I have made it easier to read the links, alternately coloring their background Ver 1.0.0 :: EUREKA! The version 1 was born ! Search Page: thanks to the selectbox located under the Search field, choose how many links you can see -> 10, 30, 50, 100 or ALL Ver 2.0.0 :: Necessary update required by Chrome (manifest.json ver. 2)
- (2017-01-18) Ezra Goodnoe: works but the popup should go away once I have clicked the save button on a completed form.
- (2016-03-23) José Eronildo Cavalheiro de Vasconcelos: Instalou mas não funcionou na versão 49 do Chrome.
- (2014-06-26) Хэппи Дрим: Russian tags not supported...
- (2013-09-13) Robert Howard: Seems to work rather well. Annoying to have to click the X to close the popup window that merely tells you that it saved your link. One-short hot key would be nice too.
- (2013-01-02) Matteo b: Nice app. It would be handy if the app could show the list of the available tags.
- (2012-07-02) Ago Siciliano: troppo lento
- (2012-06-19) Lyndon Washington: Exactly what I wanted. A way to save bookmarks and also search and reference existing links.
- (2012-06-18) Used to work, Now it jsut says "error data is correct"
- (2012-06-06) FINALLY !!!!
- (2012-05-21) Erick Linares: The extension is nice when it works but it too often asks me to login and when I login it says "ERROR: The data entered is correct" and doesn't allow me to use it, it just keeps taking me to login.
- (2012-05-19) Yury Bondarenko: Ridiculous, this extension says: "ERROR: The data entered is correct" Wonderful, if it is correct, why is it error, and I cannot log into my account?!
- (2012-04-20) Kane Mantyla: This is a great delicious extension and I have installed and uninstalled several. There are a couple of minor bugs (I wish there was a support email so I didn't have to gripe here). 1. when adding tags to filter the search, the space between them gets removed and you have to press the first letter of the next tag quickly or it will disappear. Also if the entire Save/Search box was clickable and not only the letters, that would help. Other than that, I am satisfied (so far ;) )
- (2012-03-06) Robert Gottesman: Nice extension. Would really like to have the capability of editing posts.
- (2012-02-04) Richárd Németh: perfect extension!
- (2012-01-22) Garion Hall: Silly enormous buttons. No way to show the tags list quickly (like in Firefox extension). Effective search, though slower than I'd like to see.
- (2012-01-03) Leo Leo: Estensione eccellente! Semplicissima da usare, veloce ed efficiente. Di gran lunga la migliore per Delicious.