Live audience response polling in Google Slides
Poll Everywhere allows you to transform one-way presentations into a lively conversation with the entire room. Using the smartphones and devices people carry every day, participants can submit live responses straight to the Google slide. Here’s how it works: - Create or log in to your Poll Everywhere account. - Create the questions you’d like to ask the audience. - Embed poll questions and surveys in your Google Slides. - Invite the crowd or class to respond via the web or SMS. - Watch responses appear instantly on the slide in real-time. More than 4,000 schools and 100,000 educators poll with Poll Everywhere. Our customers include universities like MIT, Stanford and Harvard. Companies like Microsoft, Google, TED, McDonalds, Starbucks, and over 60% of the Fortune 1000 use Poll Everywhere. It's seamless, quick, and unforgettable. Plan your questions ahead of time, or ask them on the fly from Google Slides. Sign up and try it free! Upgrade to a premium plan when you're ready for a large event, or for a premium feature like Moderation or Reporting. Subscriptions are month-by-month, and it's easy to switch from free to premium and back again. Now you can poll everywhere and engage everyone, all in Google Slides.
- (2019-12-20) Sam Sun: I despite pollEV. The whole idea is to make dynamic content that updates in real-time as audience members submit responses. It doesn't do that, and it offers no support to fix it. Complete trash.
- (2019-09-04) April Gudenrath: Worked yesterday but now no polls are active after activating the new interface.
- (2019-08-18) Joseph Murphy: I installed it, it didn't work. It "refuses" to load in slides. So I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and it still didn't work. I searched the support FAQ for the language used in the error message, and nothing came up. I even installed Chrome explicitly to use this extension in Slides. 45 minutes wasted.
- (2019-06-20) Frank Spors: Works well with MS Powerpoint and Google Slides. I use it for student education and conference talks. Excellent audience engagement tool. Completely free for up to 40 participants. Easy to use and reliable. Participants can quickly respond without going through a lengthy login process and/or signing up with their email addresses. The removes barriers for use.
- (2019-03-20) Ayo Ogunrekun: I can use directly from the site as a Teacher. Now I tried to use it on Chrome, well it is not working for me so far...
- (2019-01-15) I cannot get the extension to load in chrome on my macbook. It shows up under the extensions, but does not show up in the Chrome window on Google Slides as an option to use.
- (2018-11-09) Paul Kearney: Hate it beyond words.
- (2018-11-04) Neal Mueller: Incredible
- (2018-10-25) Violette Coppens: It doesn't work: I create a poll, click insert and the extension gets stuck at 90% inserting...
- (2018-10-21) Igor Rinkovec: Love Poll Everywhere, but this extension is useless for me. It gets stuck on "Inserting Activity" every time and I can not include it into my slides at all.
- (2018-04-06) Jill Donohue: This is awesome and it's so much fun!!
- (2018-02-06) Lukman Khakim: good apps
- (2017-09-30) Zortebo sammy: ab
- (2017-09-24) Tarik Beltaib: perfect
- (2017-07-11) Cendie: I am having trouble adding the live poll feature into my google slides. I have tried "insert image" an copy paste the URL, but now I am getting a message that it's not correct. It initially worked when I only had 1 question on the poll, but when I increased the Poll to 3 questions, I couldn't get the image to populate into Google Slides. It worked initially after I added the Chrome ext and then it stopped. Can you help? My session is tomorrow morning.
- (2017-04-23) Rohan Parakh: It is not working!
- (2017-03-31) Damian Petryshyn: Wow!
- (2017-02-08) Jan Hendriks: unfortunately this extension is a bit buggy. It prevents me of copying slide-files in drive, it prevents me of inserting images in a slide and the browser crashes a lot while presenting. I prefer the powerpoint version
- (2017-02-03) BOB MYERS: I agree that it sometimes crashes. But I will say that PE has the best customer support of any company I have dealt with in years. I call the number and get to talk to a real person within 5 min. and they will stick with me until the issue is resolved. I truly wish that whoever manages their customer support would run a professional development seminar for Charter, Comcast and Verizon. Customer support gets 5 stars..... the stability of the software get 4 Stars. Still worth it to get my students involved in presentations.
- (2016-11-10) Nelly Tan: awesome! great for teaching.
- (2016-09-13) Nate C.: Very unstable. It just keeps reloading. Can't expect to use it for any important presentation!
- (2016-07-11) Rita Lasuzzo: Great for building background for novels.
- (2016-05-30) Kelvin Pham: I could not create an account after endless amount of attempts.
- (2016-05-27) Kevin Zahner: I've been using Poll Everywhere in my Google Slides presentations for a few months. It's helped me collect responses from my students throughout the presentation as opposed to separately at the end. I love it, and my students now expect it.
- (2016-05-23) Leonia Houston: Overall, the use of this product has enhanced my presentations. Poll Everywhere offers a level of engagement that you can not accomplish in a verbal question and answer session. Great product!