Export Google Docs and Sheets to other clouds with one click
With this browser extension you can save your Google Docs or Google Sheets directly to other cloud account. Just click on on "Save to" button in upper right corner of your Google Docs or Google Spreadsheet documents and you will promoted to select destination cloud service. And after save, you can setup you can setup real-time sync, backup or migration of your Google Drive™ folder with some other cloud services: with no complicated downloads. You can learn more about cloudHQ solutions here: https://www.cloudhq.net/g_suite
- (2020-09-07) Ali Musa: The Drive to Evernote sync is working in one way only.Even after enabling the two-way mode it only sync Changes made in Doc. are seen in Evernote but the changes made in evernote are not sycning in Doc. May be im not using it correct or it is glitch or anything else. That would be great if you rectify if it is an issue.
- (2020-08-06) Tariq Mukhtiar: VERY GOOD
- (2019-09-27) Elliott Dubois: This is great for when you're like me and have 3 cloud accounts (ugh).
- (2019-09-11) Robert Edwards: Works so well, and creates less work for me, I can just port everything so easily.
- (2019-07-12) Chase Bennington: It's such a dope feature because whatever I put wherever, I can access all at once. Like, you know how each cloud thing has its own limit of space etc etc, well now I can have all of them available and put any file anywhere, whichever works best in the situation, cuz like I can access them all easily.
- (2019-06-30) ツItzMeNickz: Horrível,precisa de um conta cloudHQ para usar a extensão,além que só da para salvar documentos!
- (2019-06-24) Jason Humphrey: Google drive is great for collaborative work but it's not something I use to distribute files or share with lots of people. Having that connectivity with dropbox is amazing in all regards. I usually use Google Slides to create presentations because there's a less likely chance for formatting issues compared to using word, and being able to allow everyone i'm presenting to, to download the presentation and read along has done wonders for me.
- (2019-05-04) Foster Legal Advisory Group: I was trying to move only one large file from dropbox to google drive and it only synced about a third of the files. This caused a huge headache for me infront a new client since I had no way of accessing the files without going back into dropbox and just working there. So disappointing.
- (2019-04-09) Lotta Frisk: jag tycker den är bra mvh kram lotta frisk
- (2019-01-29) Two-way syncing of SMALL MS Office online files and a few .JPGs between my free Google Drive and OneDrive accounts seems flawless.
- (2019-01-24) Sang Nguyen: Getting to use Evernote as a part of Google Drive is a huge time saver!
- (2019-01-22) Ahmed Sayad: All of my cloud accounts as one means more cloud space to use. Very helpful to me
- (2018-11-13) Kayleigh Camden: I LOVED this back in college. Glad somebody showed it to me.
- (2018-11-13) Daniel Vranjes: Love it. All my cloud services are together now.
- (2018-10-21) Насето Димитрова: Много ми хареса
- (2018-09-23) Siobhan OLeery: works like a gem, thanks
- (2018-09-23) Fatima A: Intuitive product, kind of steep price point, but worth it.
- (2018-09-22) pepe trase: Reading through these reviews (Grandpa Chet, really???) I'm convinced someone wrangled the most incompetent people on the internet, and told them to review a tool they didn't understand how to use. This is so simple to use, and it makes logical sense that the publisher charges you if you pay for your cloud (again...you have 500GB of data to sync, but you want them to move it for free. sure jan). This is so useful, I wish the dolts that create these cloud products would've thought of this.
- (2018-09-15) Prabhpreet Dua: I have a concern- why is it asking permission to read my email for syncing my documents?
- (2018-09-12) Lu Jin: Was introduced to cloudHQ through a need to save to my AWS. I now have a Box account, and I can integrate seamlessly between all three accounts. Love this tool. If you're having issues, watch the videos, or even contact support(i did).
- (2018-09-11) Ray F: slightly confusing interface at first, but got the details ironed out. actually a very nifty tool, especially when ur company can be billed.
- (2018-09-11) Maddi Bilgri: I'm able to share data with my team across our two clouds, excellent.
- (2018-09-11) Hana W: I won't lie, reading some of these reviews had me slightly worried on this. I don't know what I worried for, because this extension works beautifully. You have to have a free cloud account, for one. I mean, why would it make any sense to get a free synching tool if you pay for your cloud account (and it's like, more than 5GB????). That literally makes no logical sense. I digress. Anyway, the tool works quickly, especially since I had not a lot of data. It's worked great integrating across Dropbox, I LOVE THIS!!!!!
- (2018-09-11) Ginny Johnson: Even a granma like me can work this ;) easy as pie
- (2018-08-29) Marenson Eperiam: awesome.
- (2018-08-02) Brandon Rowe: This is what you're looking for... I was able to copy 700GB's from DropBox to Google Drive in approximately two days...and with ZERO ISSUES. The extension is well built and worked flawlessly. THANK YOU!
- (2018-07-29) Brian Swann: Free works with some limitations
- (2018-07-19) Kaya Claw: Easy as 1,2,3. Now I can access my files across my two clouds.
- (2017-06-29, v:126.96.36.199) No "Save As" button
I downloaded the extension but there is no "save as" button
- (2017-05-28, v:188.8.131.52) Michael Joel Ogle: Add support for Teamwork!
Hi, if CloudHQ and Teamwork got together, you could unite the free world, or at least us small freelance business trying to get our start in the Project Management biz. Thanks
- (2017-05-11, v:184.108.40.206) Google for Education
My school uses Google Ed which is technically a Google Business Account, but it is free to education. I think those accounts should NOT have to pay to use the service.
- (2017-05-10, v:220.127.116.11) Shirley Pina: Box
How can I add Box?
- (2017-05-10, v:18.104.22.168) Shirley Pina: cloud drives
How can I sync two cloud drives on my imac
- (2017-04-28, v:22.214.171.124) Henry Yedid: i dont see the SAVE button
Where is the SAVE button. I only see share
- (2017-04-12, v:126.96.36.199) Hubert Jakubowski: USB
czy synchronizuje na platformie mac z google drive do dysk usb lub flash
- (2017-04-05, v:188.8.131.52) How do I sync two cloud drives
I watched a tutorial that showed how I can sync two cloud drives (google drive and dropbox). However, when I followed the video's instructions, I did not get the same interface, and I do not know how to sync entire drives instead of individual files.
- (2017-03-22, v:184.108.40.206) Jared D: Why operate in a shady manner?
After spending well over an hour learning about your app, setting it up, and letting it run, I am finally told, via an email *after the fact*: "Limit of 4GB data transfer allowance reached. Sync of premium/paid cloud accounts requires cloudHQ Premium Plan" Well gee, that's great to know. Why is this NOT DISCLOSED anywhere in advance? Why purposely omit this crucial piece of information and intentionally frustrate your users in shady attempt to TRICK them into paying for your service? Can't you sell your product ethically? Man up. Disclose your super-limited threshold in your "getting started" instructions.
- (2017-03-07, v:220.127.116.11) Cara C: Why do you need access to read and send from my email account?
Why do you need access to read and send from my email account?