Automatically copy most fields from an Amazon.com listing & paste them to a Google or Excel Spreadsheet with one click.
This tool is designed for anyone doing product sourcing or research on Amazon.com. Retail/Online Arbitrage, Wholesale, Private Label Research, etc. It will copy all relevant fields, including product pictures and "Keepa" charts. IMPORTANT: This tool works best when the "Revseller" Chrome Extension installed. With it, you can copy the fields for your Buy Price, Buy Box Price, Net Profit, ROI, Margin, and 90 Day Average rank. No MWS keys required. In the "Options" page you can choose FBA/MFN prices, and Google Sheets/Excel format. Drag & drop all the available fields in the correct order to paste onto your spreadsheet, and save your default setting. All fields that this tool can copy: -Product Name -ASIN -Link to Product Listing -Product Image -Buy Box Price -Category -Current Ranking -Keepa Chart Price/Ranking Picture -Brand Check* (See Below) -90 day average ranking (Requires Revseller) -# of Sellers (Requires Revseller) The following fields are copied based on your input into Revseller: -Your Buy Price -Net Profit -ROI -Margin *The Brand Check feature will scan the listing against an exhaustive list of brands that are restricted for Amazon sellers, or have sent policy warnings/legal notices to sellers in the past, and it will print any matches to the field. It's designed as a "catch all" for identifying possible issues selling a particular listing, and not meant to imply that you cannot sell a particular product. It's meant to encourage further research/networking. Works on the Amazon.com marketplace. Not Affiliated With Amazon.com or its Subsidiaries
- (2020-03-26) Joe Ventura: Use to work ok but it became problematic. My revseller subscription came to an end this month and I just switched to AZINSIGHT and they have they built right in so no more having to use 2 different extension to get the job done.
- (2020-01-07) Tony & Ahlena: This would be awesome if it continued to work. I have to uninstall and reinstall after each use. What a let down
- (2019-12-26) Maria Angeles: This is a very useful extension and I really love it! however, I noticed that the Amazon links copied onto my sheet no longer redirects me to the product or seller's Amazon page. It is somehow blocked by Arcus. Any reason why this happened? I just noticed this today.
- (2019-09-03) Edgardo Navarro: I was using it a lot before but for some reason now I cannot edit the fields. Could you please look into it. Overall a great app.
- (2019-05-29) Kenny: Can you Please, Please, Please make this work on smile.amazon.com so that I can automatically donate to my charity with all of my arbitrage purchases? I absolutely love it and it saves me a TON of time, but I will have to constantly disable my auto redirecting script that takes me to smile.amazon.com every time I make a purchase, which would make it a huge hassle. :( If you make it work on that domain, I would be forever grateful. Thanks for the all the hard work and great job! I love it!
- (2019-05-22) Tian Sun: Greetings, It's been so helpful to copy things to spreadsheet. I'd like to ask could you add: A button named "Brand"? Seperate the brand into different box, not include in the product title. A button named "Default Buying Option"? I.E: color: green, amount: 3 pack, size: large something like that. Would be really appreciate!
- (2019-04-30) slm ab: Awesome app
- (2019-04-30) Rabu Dabi: it is not free and less features than free addons lol
- (2019-04-10) Alex Shatsky: Thanks for the great plugin! Noticed one bug: Incorrect paste Current Ranking. For example, copy 18 000 and paste 18 (into Google Spreadsheet)
- (2018-06-10) Michael Eduardo Conde: Please make it work on amazon.co.uk, it is very very very very helpful. Can you make it work with Zally - Amazon FBA Calculator+ and More. It works with RevSeller, maybe you can make it work with Zally also.
- (2018-02-12) Sergey Spilberg: Can you please add field - Brand Name.
- (2017-12-19) Michael Eduardo Conde: It works with "Revseller", if it works with "Zally - Amazon FBA Calculator+ and More" It will be the best free ever for use in Amazon and six stars will be its rating
- (2017-12-02) Michael Eduardo Conde: It saves time in copying data for entry in buy sheets. It works only in Amazon.com. I would give it five stars if it works on other Amazon sites. A must have for sourcing.