An analogue clock in the toolbar!
This very simple extension places a small analogue clock next to the address box. Simple as that. It's really useful if you hide your OS toolbar so your normal clock is not visible. You can add a digital clock, change the colours, add reminders with alerts and there is a full calendar to see if you click the clock, and a full screen clock too... ... or do none of those and simply use the clock as it is. The choice is yours. All your settings are securely synchronised to all the computers that you use this extension on. For help and support, take a look at the support pages at clockforchrome.appspot.com and get in touch through Google+. Clock for Google Chrome™ is available in lots of languages. NEW IN THIS VERSION: - Fixes to the fullscreen clock, more efficient alarms handling and sorting out an annoying bug with alarm times
- (2021-04-22) Miguel Rivas Dalens: Hola, muy buena extensión, ¿Cómo puedo cambiar el idioma del reloj sin cambiar la configuración de mi sistema?
- (2021-04-02) Viet Nguyen Tran: Nice extension. Just should change the extension icon (clock icon) for more clearly
- (2021-01-03) Ivan Tarazevich: Кодировка дней недели не верно работает у меня https://yadi.sk/i/v0J-Vu2jxTJzLA
- (2020-12-02) muharrem yılmaz: efso
- (2020-10-12) Abraham: My 4 core cpu was being overworked at a constant 100%. I discovered this little extension was the cause.
- (2020-09-30) Victor Gabriel: Congratulations, the simplicity and practicality is incredible
- (2020-09-09) RV GM: Todo muy bien hasta que me dí cuenta que consumía el 40% de los recursos del procesador... A LA BASURA! Para qué necesitaría consumir tantos recursos???
- (2020-08-31) Kanatsız Kuş: İstediğinizi size veren bir eklenti ama daha fazla ayar ve tercih eklenmeli bu haliyle güzel ancak modifikasyonlar için bence yeterli değil.
- (2020-08-12) Chandana Das: Loved it. Wow! it worked. Thankyou Mr. Eagle for guiding me. Now my digital clock looks like (14:55/12.August.2020) to look like that do - 1) Open chrome and on chrome right click on the time icon on the toolbar.. 2) Click on 'Format'. 3) Choose ' Custom Format. 4) Insert this code in custom window '(T/d.M.Y.D)'. You're done.
- (2020-07-30) Adamov Fanni: nagyon tetszik
- (2020-07-04) Mr. Eagle: Love it! To get time format like this: 09:53 - Saturday - 4. July - 2020 - Right-click on the clock icon in the Chrome toolbar and choose "Options". - Click on "Format" - Choose "Custom Format" - Insert this code in the Custom window: "T - D - d. M - Y" (without quotes). Click the icon in the toolbar to admire your new clock. Cheers :)
- (2020-07-02) Michelle Guillén: es molesto que sea tan pequeño, no sé de qué manera lo puedo hacer más grande y eso que quité e aspecto de reloj redondo
- (2020-06-24) Станислав Пермяков: Сбивается кодировка дней недели в календаре (вместо "Пн", "Вт" и т.д. странные символы)
- (2020-04-06) Tien Nguyen Văn: Simple, easy, enough and elegant.
- (2020-04-06) หอม หมื่นลี้: ดีครับ
- (2020-03-27) Jessica Simmons: Everything I needed. THANK YOU
- (2020-03-19) Nat P: This app is very useful. thank you. However, It would be best to provide users with their own definable time intervals, and verbally announce the time automatically rather than just alerting them with a sound. Thank you!
- (2020-03-18) Kevin Pillay: I am white.
- (2020-01-28) Nishant Gaurav: Does its job well and better than any clock available in store. Thanks for spending your precious time in its development. Regards
- (2019-12-12) First Last: Время не изменяется.
- (2019-10-27) Derghi Arrinde: Could not find a way how to enable fullscreen clock on youtube, so just 2 stars. Worthless..
- (2019-07-25) Anna Kulikova: У меня все работает. Но часы мелковаты.
- (2019-07-07) Kayo Gomes: Estava a procura de uma extensão ao qual viesse deixar aparente a hora, já que escondo a barra de notificação. Caiu como uma luva, excelente!!!
- (2019-07-02) Raina: works & doesn't seem to use up much processing power at all. It is small.
- (2019-06-24) Dan Dar: Bardzo OK
- (2019-06-22) Tobias A. G.: It's simple and effective, but needs to be updated more frequently, sometimes it is 2 min behind the actual time.
- (2019-06-17) Ankit Agrawal: Doing exactly what I needed. Thanks.
- (2019-06-16) Vitte Stinson: beautiful. this is marvelous. great job,keep it up :)
- (2019-04-02) Z Magdi: Tetszik...:)
- (2019-02-08) تام
- (2018-09-07) Mustafa Ateş: sade ve şık
- (2018-08-04) eun will: too small and not what i needed.
- (2018-07-26) Just what I needed!
- (2018-07-18) Selena Tobon: it didn't even work
- (2018-07-18) dafa ismail: awesome
- (2018-07-17) Dale Kerr: looks pretty good to me
- (2018-06-18) محمد ابليل: Thank you
- (2018-06-14) Ruben Valdes Rangel: Excelente accesibilidad de información.
- (2018-05-13) Инна Бежкова: понравилось, что окно всплывает, и календарь, а то другие лезут на сайты
- (2018-05-01) ปราโมทย์ พานชาตรี: ดีมากครับ
- (2018-04-20) Péter Arnold: Yo!
- (2018-02-22) N Kc: Perfect for what i need. Easy to set up and use. To change it to a different time zone, go to the settings, format and change the time with the 'time offset' buttons.
- (2018-01-31) Marien Wichers: Handig en niet te groot
- (2018-01-30) francis xavier: Excellent takes up minimum room but immediately easy to read.
- (2018-01-20) אפרים אנגלשטיין: צריך לפחות את השעה גלויה לעין ללא לחיצה
- (2017-12-29) Very Nice muy bells molto bello e molto utile Ciao bnotte e w la f..a
- (2021-03-24, v:184.108.40.206) Mike Rovner: Date not updated passing over 00:00
On the main popup (cal/clockface/date) date is not updated when popup stays visible on the next day (ie. after sleep). A workaround is to click twice on the plugin icon to hide/display popup again but it's annoying.
- (2021-02-27, v:220.127.116.11) Chang Yao Liu: Digital clock does not update
The digital clock does not update until I click on it
- (2021-01-28, v:18.104.22.168) Hora errada no chrome
Poderiam me informar de qual local a extensão faz a consulta para ler a hora?
- (2021-01-03, v:22.214.171.124) Ivan Tarazevich: Encoding of the days of the week
The encoding of the days of the week is incorrect https://yadi.sk/i/v0J-Vu2jxTJzLA
- (2020-12-26, v:126.96.36.199) steven austin: unable to change sound
Ding only sound can use want to use another sound not let me pick from shown list?
- (2020-12-12, v:188.8.131.52) Bethany E. Toma: Chime does not sound at :00 and :30
Hi, I downloaded this extension primary so that I could get the chime every fifteen minutes. I've clicked on the settings to make it so that the chime should go off every quarter hour, but for some reason it only sounds at :15 and :45, never at :00 and :30.
- (2020-11-10, v:184.108.40.206) Andy D: calendar grid for November 2020 incorrect
Hover text says: "23:35 on Monday, November 9th, 2020" (which is correct), but a click on the toolbar icon reveals a calendar grid for November 2020 with the 9th landing on a Sunday (which is not correct).
- (2020-09-22, v:220.127.116.11) Ling Cui - HCPF: Time is inaccurate
It's 5 minutes ahead, I don't know how to set it back to the correct time. Please help. Thanks.
- (2020-09-20, v:18.104.22.168) Rick D: Chime sounds
I would like to be able to add any of my downloaded notification sounds, is that possible?
- (2020-09-20, v:22.214.171.124) Kanatsız Kuş: Hey
I wanna add my own sounds.
- (2020-09-20, v:126.96.36.199) Kanatsız Kuş: Reminder does not work
Reminder does not work. There is no reaction. No sound
- (2020-08-04, v:188.8.131.52) John Reid: Some minor UI suggestions
Hi Stephen, great extension! Thanks for your work on this, it's perfect for its purpose. I have two minor UI suggestions that you may find helpful, or irritating. Hopefully helpful! 😄 Hour Chime: I find the clock face for the hour chime confusing, and had to check the docs twice. I was worried that it would chime only at the 12th, 3rd, 6th, and 9th hours. I would consider replacing the '12', '3', '6', and '9' figures with ':00', ':15', ':30', and ':45', which I personally would find clearer. 😊 Hands Transparency: I was surprised to find that sliding the transparency slider all the on would, in fact, produce 100% opacity, rather than 100% transparency. Perhaps switching the wording to "Hands Opacity" or inverting the behaviour or the slider would be clearer. As I said, these are really minor suggestions. Do you have a public repository that pull requests can be made to?
- (2020-07-22, v:184.108.40.206) Andy D: Add today's date [number] to Appearance page?
Hi! I've been using Clock for Google Chrome™ extension for years now and it's great, so thank you for creating it and for releasing it to Chrome users for free. I often find myself needing to see the date (or a calendar) and don't want to fire up a calendar tab, so this is a great click-once-and-see-a-calendar-grid solution. However, there are times -- like this morning -- when I just need to know today's date. (I'm on a Chromebook and as you alluded to in your FAQ, even if I leave my taskbar unhidden, the only thing that Chrome OS shows me is the current time. To see the date, I have to click on the time. Similar to your extension, I'd have to hover over the toolbar button. So, I respectfully propose that the extension's Options >> Appearance page include a third option: 1) Show the Analogue Clock 2) Show the Digital Clock 3) Show today's date [as a one- or two-digit number] Since I already see the clock in my taskbar, I'd be able to see the date in my toolbar and then we'd be one step closer to world peace. :) Thank you for considering my suggestion!
- (2020-06-09, v:220.127.116.11) Ken Cross: clock
It shows the wrong time. I am using a vpn, can you have a time zone option?
- (2020-05-05, v:18.104.22.168) James Billups: calendar
the calendar only shows six days, and the day nearest the analog clock barely fits? help. thanks.
- (2020-04-19, v:22.214.171.124) Fareed Khan: Font Size
Hi, could you add the option to make the font or size of the digital clock bigger?
- (2020-03-20, v:126.96.36.199) KYLE RAMIREZ-HADRAKI: New stuff.
I wanna add my own sounds. Can you do that?
- (2020-01-27, v:188.8.131.52) Velin V: Sounds not working
I cannot play (preview) the sounds for "reminders". And I also don't think they all work. I do get a sound notification with my reminders but it's always the same one, regardless of my sound pick.
- (2019-10-16, v:184.108.40.206) John Bakewell: reminders
How many reminders can I set at one time?
- (2019-09-08, v:220.127.116.11) Wayne: Clock digits too small, calendar broken
Hi, Chrome 76 disabled the custom font size selector so now the digits in the taskbar clock are too small. Could you increase their size or add an option to adjust their size in the appearance settings? Also the calendar in the pop out window is broken and does not display all the columns; Wed is too wide and Fri & Sat are not visible. I hope this isn't just a problem on my older Acer Chromebox. If so I guess I'm stuck, since Google won't be sending any more updates for my machine. Thanks
- (2019-08-13, v:18.104.22.168) Wayne: No longer functions properly
Added a new reminder yesterday as usual, but accidentally duplicated it so had to delete one. Now the extension no longer functions properly but uses large amounts of cpu cycles, does not disappear from the extension manager as usual, and a reminder that opened when I turned on the machine just kept ringing. This is quite a bug! Maybe it will recover after another reboot. Hope so, as I really rely on it for keeping me on track. But this needs to be fixed. Thanks
- (2019-08-10, v:22.214.171.124) Henk ter Heide: Saturday
The Saturday isn't visible. The visibility seems to be determined by the length of the month name. With the longer month names the days are pushed apart and the Saturday is no longer visible. In September the the right pointing arrows are no longer visible
- (2019-04-01, v:126.96.36.199) Bane of Zeus: Visibility
So I have a theme that turns my bar at the top black so the clock does not show up. can you make the clock backing opposite to the hands so that i can make the clock white and the hands black and vise versa. Thanks.
- (2019-02-18, v:188.8.131.52) Kevin Murray: How to enable the chime?
I enjoy the simplicity of this clock and have been using for a while. I would like to try out the Chime feature, and have enabled it but I don't hear anything. I click the 12 and enable the speaker, but it doesn't respond on the hour. The volume is up. Is there anything else I should be doing?
- (2018-07-17, v:184.108.40.206) Dale Kerr: Please add short day format
Either 2 and/or 3 chars: Mo/Mon, Tu/Tue
- (2018-07-05, v:220.127.116.11) luciana cristina Santos: fuso horário
onde mudo o fuso horário do relógio?
- (2018-03-19, v:18.104.22.168) James Jordan: clock ahead/behind notice
access to email and other sites is blocked by a notice that my clock is behind. My clock is correct. How do I get around this? - Also many sites bring up a "your connection is not private" notice. How do I fix this?
- (2018-03-14, v:22.214.171.124) Ann Reimels: Sound
Suddenly the sound on the alarms is not working. (The general sound on the desktop still works, just not the alarms.)