An analogue clock in the toolbar!
This very simple extension places a small analogue clock next to the address box. Simple as that. It's really useful if you hide your OS toolbar so your normal clock is not visible. You can add a digital clock, change the colours, add reminders with alerts and there is a full calendar to see if you click the clock, and a full screen clock too... ... or do none of those and simply use the clock as it is. The choice is yours. All your settings are securely synchronised to all the computers that you use this extension on. For help and support, take a look at the support pages at clockforchrome.appspot.com and get in touch through Google+. Clock for Google Chrome™ is available in lots of languages. NEW IN THIS VERSION: - Fixes to the fullscreen clock, more efficient alarms handling and sorting out an annoying bug with alarm times
- (2020-01-28) Nishant Gaurav: Does its job well and better than any clock available in store. Thanks for spending your precious time in its development. Regards
- (2019-12-12) First Last: Время не изменяется.
- (2019-10-27) Derghi Arrinde: Could not find a way how to enable fullscreen clock on youtube, so just 2 stars. Worthless..
- (2019-07-25) Anna Kulikova: У меня все работает. Но часы мелковаты.
- (2019-07-07) Kayo Gomes: Estava a procura de uma extensão ao qual viesse deixar aparente a hora, já que escondo a barra de notificação. Caiu como uma luva, excelente!!!
- (2019-07-02) Raina: works & doesn't seem to use up much processing power at all. It is small.
- (2019-06-24) Dan Dar: Bardzo OK
- (2019-06-22) Tobias A. G.: It's simple and effective, but needs to be updated more frequently, sometimes it is 2 min behind the actual time.
- (2019-06-17) Ankit Agarwal: Doing exactly what I needed. Thanks.
- (2019-06-16) Vitte Stinson: beautiful. this is marvelous. great job,keep it up :)
- (2019-04-02) Z Magdi: Tetszik...:)
- (2019-02-08) تام
- (2018-09-07) Mustafa Ateş: sade ve şık
- (2018-08-04) eun will: too small and not what i needed.
- (2018-07-26) Just what I needed!
- (2018-07-18) Selena Tobon: it didn't even work
- (2018-07-18) dafa ismail: awesome
- (2018-07-17) Dale Kerr: looks pretty good to me
- (2018-06-18) محمد ابليل: Thank you
- (2018-06-14) Ruben Valdes Rangel: Excelente accesibilidad de información.
- (2018-05-13) Инна Бежкова: понравилось, что окно всплывает, и календарь, а то другие лезут на сайты
- (2018-05-01) ปราโมทย์ พานชาตรี: ดีมากครับ
- (2018-04-20) Péter Arnold: Yo!
- (2018-02-22) N Kc: Perfect for what i need. Easy to set up and use. To change it to a different time zone, go to the settings, format and change the time with the 'time offset' buttons.
- (2018-01-31) Marien Wichers: Handig en niet te groot
- (2020-01-27, v:188.8.131.52) Velin V: Sounds not working
I cannot play (preview) the sounds for "reminders". And I also don't think they all work. I do get a sound notification with my reminders but it's always the same one, regardless of my sound pick.
- (2019-10-16, v:184.108.40.206) John Bakewell: reminders
How many reminders can I set at one time?
- (2019-09-08, v:220.127.116.11) Wayne: Clock digits too small, calendar broken
Hi, Chrome 76 disabled the custom font size selector so now the digits in the taskbar clock are too small. Could you increase their size or add an option to adjust their size in the appearance settings? Also the calendar in the pop out window is broken and does not display all the columns; Wed is too wide and Fri & Sat are not visible. I hope this isn't just a problem on my older Acer Chromebox. If so I guess I'm stuck, since Google won't be sending any more updates for my machine. Thanks
- (2019-08-13, v:18.104.22.168) Wayne: No longer functions properly
Added a new reminder yesterday as usual, but accidentally duplicated it so had to delete one. Now the extension no longer functions properly but uses large amounts of cpu cycles, does not disappear from the extension manager as usual, and a reminder that opened when I turned on the machine just kept ringing. This is quite a bug! Maybe it will recover after another reboot. Hope so, as I really rely on it for keeping me on track. But this needs to be fixed. Thanks
- (2019-08-10, v:22.214.171.124) Henk ter Heide: Saturday
The Saturday isn't visible. The visibility seems to be determined by the length of the month name. With the longer month names the days are pushed apart and the Saturday is no longer visible. In September the the right pointing arrows are no longer visible
- (2019-04-01, v:126.96.36.199) Bane of Zeus: Visibility
So I have a theme that turns my bar at the top black so the clock does not show up. can you make the clock backing opposite to the hands so that i can make the clock white and the hands black and vise versa. Thanks.
- (2019-02-18, v:188.8.131.52) Kevin Murray: How to enable the chime?
I enjoy the simplicity of this clock and have been using for a while. I would like to try out the Chime feature, and have enabled it but I don't hear anything. I click the 12 and enable the speaker, but it doesn't respond on the hour. The volume is up. Is there anything else I should be doing?
- (2018-07-17, v:184.108.40.206) Dale Kerr: Please add short day format
Either 2 and/or 3 chars: Mo/Mon, Tu/Tue
- (2018-07-05, v:220.127.116.11) luciana cristina Santos: fuso horário
onde mudo o fuso horário do relógio?
- (2018-03-19, v:18.104.22.168) James Jordan: clock ahead/behind notice
access to email and other sites is blocked by a notice that my clock is behind. My clock is correct. How do I get around this? - Also many sites bring up a "your connection is not private" notice. How do I fix this?
- (2018-03-14, v:22.214.171.124) Ann Reimels: Sound
Suddenly the sound on the alarms is not working. (The general sound on the desktop still works, just not the alarms.)