Get more out of your screen captures! Free - Cross Browser - Multiple Page Screen Capture - Rich Annotation - Awesome!
[What sets qSnap Apart] qSnap is the browser based, cross-platform screen capture tool available! With a click you can capture either visible screen or full screen and automatically have multiple captures consolidated into a single, lightweight document! As a light plug-in to your browser, qSnap is always available to you to easily capture one or multiple screen images. Enrich your images with in-line note boxes and callouts and seamlessly share your image documentation. And all this completely FREE! [Capture Single or Multiple Webpages] -With a simple click “snap” a shot of a webpage -Continue to click if you have multiple webpages to capture -qSnap stores your snapped captures to your tray for editing -Capture visible screen or full page [Edit Image Captures] -Edit your snapshots with the built-in annotation tools -Circle, highlight, crop, add notes -Hide sensitive information -Create a rich digital dialogue through your captures [Share/Save Your Captures] -Use our free hosting service to store your captures -We store each file free for 30 days -Share a file URL -Save your snapped captures locally -Email your snapped captures directly [Latest updates] Version 220.127.116.11: Fixed issue with connecting to qsnapnet.com (without www) Version 18.104.22.168: * Fix permission issue happening on Chrome 34 Version 22.214.171.124: * Support exporting snaps to PNG format, default is JPG. Change this from Setting dialog * Various bug fixes and enhancement. Version 126.96.36.199: * Change term Album to Folder * Uploading snap(s) to a specific folder on https://qsnapnet.com
- (2020-01-10) L: First: I know how to use this. Half the time the capture full page does not work, it does not capture anything. Only if I copy and paste the url into a new browser window will it capture. Weird and not very usable this way
- (2019-12-17) Jessica Remesnitzky: Me encata, la uso siempre. Pero hace unos dias dejó de funcionar. Espero lo solucionen pronto. Gracias
- (2019-11-28) 上山打老虎: 好用~！
- (2019-04-22) MK 2109: doesn't work
- (2019-04-16) Kieran McCarthy: An excellent time saving, high quality result tool.
- (2019-04-08) Don Clark: This works great on desktop (full screen) pages. But when trying to grab a mobile size like 320 - it fails and collages the image incorrectly. On the lookout for a screenshot extension that will do mobile as well...
- (2019-01-08) Mike Smith: No mention that browser/machine should be restarted - that would be a help. No mention that "sharing" is how you end the editing. It's all very intuitive - once you know how to make it work... smh
- (2018-11-05) Janet Tipper: exactly what I was looking for in a capture tool!
- (2018-10-22) After Burner: When capturing only bisible part i would expect it to gibe me a PRINT SCREEN of the WHOLE SCREEN but it only dous what it says and NO PRINT SCREEN with AUTO SABE to FOLDER and this wastes my TIME im Already BUSY ENOUGH. WHO HAS GOT A PRINT SCREEN and SABE TO FOLDER AUTOMATICALLY without habing to copy paste to paint. and their extension takes me to their web page instead of here. I left a capture open for a while and it disappeared out of the editor ARGGH
- (2018-09-25) aszxyou: Excelente, falta apenas lidar melhor com menus fixos. Tks!
- (2018-09-09) Reelix: I use this extension to screen-cap multi-page segments of a page. Just two minor complaints (Which is why it received 4 stars and not 5) 1.) Unable to convert cropped section into a new image 2.) Crop-scroll is super slow
- (2018-08-31) Sheldon Reynolds: Fast capturing with annotations tools for highlighting/marking etc.. works great.
- (2018-08-17) Cate D: There is no option to capture a portion of the screen, and the "crop" functionality seems useless.
- (2018-07-28) Cássio de Jesus Cardoso: Excelente
- (2018-07-27) Olga Tarasenko: Love it. Although it took some time to figure out how to save the page - there is no visible save button, although there are many other buttons :) UPD I cannot register (they use the old ReCaptcha) and I cannot login through Twitter or Facebook or anything. I cannot use it anymore. It looks like they are closing?
- (2018-06-15) Anatoliy Blazhko: Work Fine under windows
- (2018-05-25) Chris: Not very intuitive. Not quick to use. Seems like a web version of paint.
- (2018-05-03) Harry Poulton: Horrible and unusable. Not intuitive at all. Cant even figure out how to use it. Captures entire screen even even though I want to just capture part of it. Then I try to crop the image and it adds little Circle Crop marks on the image when you export it so you need to open in a different editor to remove those. Waste of time.
- (2018-04-29) Bernd Krautmeister: Richtig nerviger Mist, von dem mir dogar der Rechner abstürzt
- (2018-04-26) Youssef Habboubi: its good its very simple
- (2018-04-12) Sherri Garner: Works very well for me. Thank you.
- (2018-04-04) DISCLAIMER!!! It is only SCREEN PICTURES no videos!
- (2018-03-22) Pepe Pardo: Compleja, pero sin opciones.
- (2018-03-21) Fernando Coelho: Prático, mas só tem opção de página inteira ou datela visível. Falta a principal: captura de área, onde os "penduricalhos', como anúncios, são descartados
- (2018-03-17) Copal Nidec: i like it
- (2019-12-22, v:188.8.131.52) Dalibor Tesanovic: Great, but stopped working
Great tool, but stopped working couple of days ago.
- (2019-12-19, v:184.108.40.206) Leslie Howard: QSnap Chrome browser extension delivers blank screen
QSnap Chrome browser extension delivers blank screen. I see from comments here (chrome web store), I am not the only one having a problem.
- (2019-12-17, v:220.127.116.11) Cliently Test: Unable to capture screenshots since Google Chrome updated to "Version 79.0.3945.79 (Official Build) (64-bit)"
Everytime, i try to use Qsnap, it just provides a blank image. Its no longer working since the latest version of Chrome. Will you be fixing this?
- (2019-12-16, v:18.104.22.168) Hazim Alaeddin: Not taking screenshots
I haven't been able to take screenshots over the past week. It's just blank. I even installed it on a new computer, and I still have the problem.Are you guys aware of this issue?
- (2019-04-12, v:22.214.171.124) Dale Fleenor: Password
Need a link to set my password
- (2019-01-16, v:126.96.36.199) Artur Fabiański: Problem with logging in
Previously there was an option to log in by google service, now it is only facebook and twitter, how can i log in now, because i can not register either because it is saying that my e-mail address is already registered?
- (2019-01-15, v:188.8.131.52) Serban Iulian: why?
why not let me install it? I do not see the "add on chrome"
- (2018-10-01, v:184.108.40.206) I tried it on my Chrome, and it just captures a fully black screen
I tried on https://www.piesync.com/connections/ and on https://zapier.com/apps/integrations/ and in both cases, I just get a fully black screen.
- (2018-08-28, v:220.127.116.11) Vicente Carrascosa: Multilingue
Existe version en español
- (2018-08-08, v:18.104.22.168) Bhavika Shenoy: Sharing the screenshots
Can the add-on directly share multiple screens to a word document?
- (2018-08-06, v:22.214.171.124) Chris Pollock: Uploading to folders is uploading into seperate folders
when I share all my images it's loading them into separate folders, not into the same folder.
- (2018-08-01, v:126.96.36.199) petchi muthu: Capture full page is not working
Capture full page is not working
- (2018-07-19, v:188.8.131.52) jonatan monsalve: Cannot capture!
"qSnap does not have permission to capture this page" How i fix this!?
- (2018-06-21, v:184.108.40.206) Douglas Terci: Screen capture fail
"Cannot load snap into editor because it is too big!"