ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite Is The Best Screen Shot Extension - Full Page Screen Capture, Webpage Screenshot And More!
Please meet "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite", the best screenshot extension on Chrome Store. As savvy internet users, we always struggled with finding a quick, easy and reliable screen shot extension for our daily tasks and needs. Unfortunately, we couldn't find a decent one so we had to develop it ourselves. The result? You were guessing right - ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite was born: It took us some several months but it was worth every development second. We're so proud in this product and are happy to share it with the wide public. To use this screenshot product, navigate to your desired webpage, click on the extension icon after installing it and a new window of your current page/tab will be popped. Some of the main features - >>> Many adjustments tools such as picture rotation, flipping, zooming and of course image crop >>> You can download your webpage screenshot with a single click (just press the "Save Original Image" button) >>> With 2 clicks only, you can upload (unlimited!) any screenshot / screen capture you want to the cloud. >>> Cool Preview tool showing and zooming your current screen capture design We promise you that "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite" interface is so easyto use, even your grandma will love using it! If you need our further help or want us to add more feature, don't forget to leave a your feedback! Taking screenshots while surfing online has never been so quick and comfortable, so you gotta take an advantage of this amazing online screen capture tool as long as it's free :) Thanks for reaching by and don't forget to take as many screenshot as you want with "ScreenShot & Screen Capture Elite" extension! *Uninstall* If you want to remove this screen capture tool from your browser, just use your mouse right click on the extension icon, "remove from Chrome", "Remove" --> that's it. * Changes Log * version 1.0.8 - >>> Crop by Aspect Ratio. >>> Freehand cropping. version 1.0.9 - >>> Default selector is freehand >>> Added close tab button >>> History and access to all of your screenshots you have ever uploaded
- (2019-08-30) Anh Võ: Add save custom ratio for using later. please. I really need it.
- (2019-08-26) Tristan Chambers: Can't figure out how to do a full page capture. No more useful that CMD-SHIFT-4 on my Mac. Worthless without full page capture which scrolls and stitches the whole page.
- (2019-08-15) Graham Taylor: This is a terrific extension.I recommend it. One question ; it has the ability to upload and save the screenshot / image to the web / Cloud. Which for those who want to do that, is fine. But why would you want to ? I don't understand. You can just as easily save it to your own computer.
- (2019-08-08) SRL3: Top shelf stuff! Easy to understand! Easier to use! WELL DONE! If all you create works as well as this does add me to your Beta Tester List!
- (2019-07-11) Happypuppy CS:GO Happypuppy CS:GO: Love it
- (2019-06-06) Mandy Mawer: Absolutely needs ability to scroll and capture full pages
- (2019-06-05) 第三题选C: 并不能截取选定的网页，只能截取当前浏览器窗口内容。不够方便。
- (2019-06-03) Brutalrebelsavage19: impressed only one so far that works thanks a bunch!
- (2019-06-01) Jacke Lewish: everything works for me fine. i seen a lot of reviews which said that the crop feature wasnt working for them but it works fine for me and i have no complaints so far. im using it on the latest version of chrome as of 5/31/19
- (2019-05-23) Chris Vydas: how do you capture the page?
- (2019-05-16) Builderman Events: very good chrome store,
- (2019-05-10) Ігор Наконечний: НЕ делает снимок всей веб-страницы.
- (2019-05-05) Jasbir Singh: nice and the good thing
- (2019-04-28) ernest moran: well made..
- (2019-04-20) Buzz Pinky: Great, thanks
- (2019-04-17) Ordinary Human: Doesn't scroll. useless
- (2019-04-08) Don Clark: It does not capture the page below the fold.
- (2019-03-22) geht super schnell! einfach auf den Button drücken und schon hast du ein Screenshot und kannst ihn bearbeiten
- (2019-03-21) fast and easy
- (2019-03-20) Wasn't able to find any way to capture the whole page.
- (2019-03-19) Ross Kelson: Appears to be able to capture only the non-scrolled visible screen area, and not the whole page including what is only visible after scrolling.
- (2019-03-05) Сергей Орез: Why not jpg when saving?
- (2019-02-27) Kostya Setelaz: Freehand resizing of crop area is much needed. Otherwise this extension is pretty much useless.
- (2019-02-23) crop tool is broken - cannot independently control height and width of cropped image - trying to change only height without changing width but doesn't work properly
- (2019-02-22) Meta Strikes: It opens in a new tab and just capture the current view not the only page.