Open and view any online file in your browser. Supports almost all major file and document formats. Fast, easy to use and free.
- (2019-12-13) Ezequiel Miceli: No la probe toda,jajaja gran interface hasta ahora
- (2019-12-09) Ec Jo: makes my life so much easier without having to deal with the clutter of downloads!
- (2019-11-27) Gerardo Ayala: excelente
- (2019-11-21) Jitendra Sen: great idea..
- (2019-11-18) SoulsClarion: It works!!!
- (2019-11-17) Snoitar biv: Nice extension however the option toope the docs in a new tab isn't working even if enabled and saved
- (2019-11-09) Estructura CallMovil: Muy util.
- (2019-10-13) todd grenier: Nice extension
- (2019-10-07) Aaron Muccino: does what it's supposed to. love it. gotta have it!
- (2019-10-02) Subramanya Rao: good
- (2019-09-28) Carlos Rodriguez: Es tremendamente útil, ya que en Chrome no se puede abrir un documento sin descargar, lo que supone un gran trastorno.
- (2019-09-01) Andrea: E' molto utile, però nelle opzioni dell'estensione non riesco a salvare le modifiche apportate.
- (2019-06-20) Alekseev Roman: отказывается
- (2019-06-13) tom 1: not working
- (2019-05-18) Avinoam Faltin: Past and Easy to use
- (2019-05-05) Lucas Talvane: Excelente, pois não precisa baixar mais os arquivos em (PDF, DOC) só clicar no ícone presente ao lado do link e visualizar.
- (2019-05-01) Nobody Yuno: opens zero files. not even shown in webstore, extension list, or when a file is double clicked. file can be on chromebook, in google drive, or on flashdrive, it can be double clicked or dragged and dropped, doesn't matter, the files do not open! chrome OS wastes another day of my time. is it this chromebook, the chrome OS, or both. i have none of these problems on mobile phones. super frustrating, gotta migraine now and no work done.
- (2019-04-22) jack: Amazing1
- (2019-03-29) muchas veces necesitas revisar documentos en formato XLSX desde un ordenador que no tiene EXCELL instado y genialidades como esta extensión te ahorran tiempo y hacen mas fácil tu trabajo. muy satisfecho. 10 PUNTOS.
- (2019-03-16) Gabriele Fulgaro: Good but OpenDocument formats don't work, they need a fix.
- (2019-02-28) Missing support for Excel format xlsm
- (2019-01-31) Anton Dublang Arsuaga: Hace justo lo que buscaba: evita tener que descargar los documentos y permite leer cada uno en una pestaña distinta del navegador. Muy útil. Muchísimas gracias al desarrollador.
- (2019-01-31) Julian Jones: seems simple quick and unobtrusive and provides an easy option to view file links without the cumbersome process of downloading and opening, whilst still allowing you to do that when you want. Doesn't seem to remember options (for example 'open in new tab' option, after saving, close and reopen options it's unticked again). Sometimes doesn't use the best online viewer, csv and pdf for example are opened as google docs, I would prefer sheets and built-in pdf viewer instead.
- (2019-01-25) Scott Svetal: good
- (2019-01-08) TROLLS & PRANKS: I like it but there is a tiny problem that is not all PDF are oppened by the extention
- (2019-11-29, v:8.1.3) Uncle Squishy: Linux support
In Chromium on Linux Mint I can't open documents. I just get a bunch of HTML code (looks like it's for the page whose document I'm trying to view).
- (2019-09-27, v:8.1.3) Nailah Thomas: Blackboard Compatibility
Hi! Thanks for this tool. Is it possible to add Blackboard compatibility? Documents posted there aren't able to be viewed with the extension.
- (2019-09-22, v:8.1.3) Chris Soriano: Dropbox support?
Can't open .doc files in dropbox. Can't find anyway to open them in my browser atm, which is driving me nuts. =\
- (2019-09-06, v:8.1.3) Victoria Watson: Extension settings won't save
I am trying to change settings (which files I want this extension to open etc) and have changes are made it will not save the settings. I've clicked the button repeatedly - I also removed and reinstalled the extension and the save button still doesn't work.
- (2019-08-14, v:8.1.3) Ashek Mahmud: Save button not working
Hi, thanks for developing this tool. It's a really a great tool. In the extension option -> general tab, the check box "Open in new tab" doesn't save when i click SAVE button. And i tried in different computer, it's not working. Thanks a lot
- (2019-08-01, v:8.1.3) lien minh: Not working with all files from your sample google links
Not working with all files from your sample google link
- (2019-06-26, v:8.1.3) Dave Seawel: .xlsx files still downloading, rather than opening in browser.
.xlsx files are still downloading, rather than opening in browser. I have the options configured to view .xlsx files, already. Is there something I can do? (.docx files open as expected within the browser.)
- (2019-05-29, v:8.1.3) suraj pisal: About PPT viewer
Can we use this feature to view ppt/excel files from any HTML tags or by using any JQuery?
- (2019-05-07, v:8.1.3) Roni B: save option not working
impossible now to make any changes please fix it, thanks.
- (2019-05-04, v:8.1.3) Sávio Ribeiro: The "Save" option is not working.
Hello! By checking the "Open in new tab" option in the "General" tab, the change can not be saved. The "Save" button not work.