HTML + MATHML + this extension. Draw/Convert MathML into an image. More info, questions or bug report on www.fmath.info
- (2018-02-26) Raffhell Hadden: It works and it doesn't consume too much resources
- (2017-11-06) Gordon Fox: Doesn't seem to work consistently. I'm looking at an online paper published in PNAS. I can read it perfectly well in IE (of all things) but in Chrome, even with this added, almost none of the math is shown properly.
- (2017-09-14) 贽李: 有效
- (2017-05-09) Rosy Wisteria: Well done. Works & faster. Thanks a lot.
- (2017-04-27) Jim Mooney: Works for me. The other mathml extension I looked at didn't (It shall remain unnamed ;)
- (2016-10-08) Michael Shea: This is the first of MathML extensions for chrome that works. Only 3 stars because the rendering is not quite correct. The math font size is not correct nor is it italicized (except at their own site http://www.fmath.info/html5/allBrowserSolution.html) Would give it 3.5 stars if I could. It is useable but not beautiful.
- (2016-05-17) Denis P: It works great! For detailed test compared to Mozilla Firefox you can go here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Mozilla/MathML_Project/MathML_Torture_Test
- (2016-04-11) P J: The versatility and the scaling accuracy are really impressive
- (2018-02-27, v:1.3.4) MathML Copy
Good work, would be nice to offer Copy MathML to clipboard (as MathML Copy addon for firefox does)
- (2016-12-29, v:1.3.2) Pi E: how large is the download?
After clicking "ADD TO CHROME" meg after meg kept downloading. It got me scared that your site had been hacked and I might be installing malware. So I cancelled it. But maybe it was OK? Is the download 30meg or more? How big?
- (2016-05-22, v:1.2.0) Philip Ware: Fails to render
I am new to MathML rendering, so I may bemisunderstanding/doing something wrong, but the page https://www.w3.org/Math/XSL/csmall2.xml doesn't seem to render correctly.
- (2016-04-24, v:1.0.1) Moritz Schubotz: Enable on Wikipedia
It would be nice to enable MathML for the next generation Wikipedia Rendering cf. http://en.wikipedia.beta.wmflabs.org/wiki/Math Is there a way to customize the css from your extension?