Copy tabs URL to clipboard (formats : text, HTML, JSON or custom). Paste to open multiple URL at one go.
Two features : - Copy all opened tabs URL into clipboard. 4 formats available : Text, HTML, JSON and custom format. - Paste to open all URLs in the clipboard into new tabs. You can use keyboard shortcuts and copy only selected tabs.
- (2021-06-07) Ameer Osama: I love it!!!! Thank u for this amazing extension for free!!!!
- (2020-12-26) С Е: супер
- (2020-12-01) Lisa Hall: I love this app! I just made a donation because I want to see the developers continue this! My computer is having memory issues so, I need to copy all of the links into word and then I can delete my history, and restart. This extension made doing so happen very quickly. I love it!
- (2020-12-01) EDDY TABLET: Superfácil de usar. Buena opción antes de que se borren tus marcadores otra vez.
- (2020-11-04) Sandeep Verma: such a great little extension
- (2020-10-23) Claudinei Ruiz: Só copia 4 links, numa página de mais de 100 link, só copiou 4 links, mesmo selecionando a página toda
- (2020-08-15) Rachel Phillips: copies url of the browser open tabs, but not the links of the page/tab currently viewing(-1 star). but good to use when emailing or saving your history
- (2020-07-17) 口田真嗣: これなしでは仕事ができない
- (2020-07-14) Laisan Shafikova: Very useful extention. I like that I can add my own fortmatting to the way URLs are copied - I use it to copy URLs in Markdown format. The only minor inconvenience is that the extention icon looks not so good in dark themes.
- (2020-07-07) Max Morais Dos Santos: Simples e eficiente. Copia links de todas as páginas abertas ou apenas as selecionadas.
- (2020-07-02) Mouse: Great tool, i could finally turn off my pc, temps, cpu and ram usage goes down, i have all my tabs still with myself. Would be fine if it also copy the "history" of tab but that would be maybe too much. But still great and handy tool.
- (2020-06-29) N B: Best Chrome. extension along with OneTab. This extension should be native to Chrome. Come on Google. Make this develeper rich. He saved me so much time
- (2020-04-14) Venator: Good.
- (2020-04-13) Jan-Willem Bats: Along with the 'Bulk URL Opener' extension, this extension has saved me so much time in my daily activities!
- (2020-03-31) Gustavo Montoya: ¡Copió mis 1600 pestañas en el navegador Yandex en 1 segundo! Funciona perfecto, ando probando cuales extensiones funcionan, para importar estas url a OneTab
- (2020-03-05) Suharyo Wisnu: mantap
- (2020-02-26) MOHMED SHARKAWY: i love it
- (2020-02-20) Keg Egk: Мне очень понравилась идея. Однако при попытке использования по принципу скопировать - восстановить у меня ничего не получилось: Я копировал вкладки с нескольких окон, а при восстановлении они все слились в одно окно.
- (2020-01-29) Иван Поляйкин: Плюс.
- (2019-12-16) Jemone Paul: it is very useful extension (Copy All Urls), why removed by chrome????
- (2019-12-08) Hsieh Fεr: I love the simplicity of this extension, best of the category!! it solves me a huge problem and makes my workflow more efficient than ever!!!
- (2019-10-01) Ahmad Ali: great experience with this extension...
- (2019-09-28) SaNaD AsaRa: its awesome
- (2019-08-20) Todd Poulson: Works great. Really need to re-think the icon to show up in dark mode theme. It almost completely disappears when running Chrome in dark mode.
- (2019-08-05) Michael Bladowski: funtzt, löppt, passt scho !!
- (2019-07-09) Brendan McGinley: Used it for years and grateful for it every time. So helpful.
- (2019-06-11) TodoEnHD Español: Sencilla y cumple con lo necesario. Excelente.
- (2019-05-30) Eppie F: awesome idea i had it first
- (2019-05-02) Илья Крашенинников: Еще бы добавить в контекстное меню.
- (2019-04-26) Melissa I.: Amazing extension, incredible useful and really easy to use! Would recommend 10/10. :)
- (2019-04-03) Bradley Anderson: 3 Things to say (glowing review) 1. Simple, does exactly what it says. 2. Vincent (creator of extension) very responsive and personable. I had a question and he helped out quickly and thoroughly. 3. WORKFLOWY : if you are a workflowy user (look it up, it's cool) you will love this extension as it is a painless way to dump all open tabs into workFlowy, with title above and URL indented so that the whole list collapses into an easily reviewed columns of items. I'm removing "TabSnap" for this extension. (It was good, but had added steps, and didn't indent) -- Thanks Vincent for a great extension.
- (2019-04-01) 弦默: 超棒，比原来一个一个点，现在只要几十秒就能打开三百个网页
- (2019-02-24) Works well, only 4 stars because there is no context menu option.
- (2018-12-24) Derrik: Al creador de esta extensión le deben dar el premio novel de la mejor extensión!! Muy útil, rápido y sencillo.
- (2018-12-15) Shiri Dori-Hacohen: This app is a life saver!!!
- (2018-10-17) Ján Kúdela: OK !
- (2018-10-02) Pai Xi: BEWARE. This is spyware and has vulnerabilities that allow your browser to be infected with malware. A few weeks after I installed it random tabs started opening secretly in the background while idle that wanted me to install other extensions. I pinpointed it to this extension but could not track down where in the source code it came from. It's likely due to exploits in the almost four-year-old jQuery 1.7.2 code it depends on. The developer is no longer active to update it and fix these vulnerabilities. The extension itself also inserts tracking scripts into the pages you visit.
- (2018-09-16) Witold Baryluk: Perfect for backing up tabs, transfering them to different browser (like Vivaldi, Firefox) or for reinstalling OS, or moving tabs from Windows to Linux, etc. Works perfectly.
- (2018-09-13) Nga Pham: ok
- (2018-08-29) Darwish: Thank you it made my life a lot easier.
- (2018-08-16) Lương Quang Phương: Tốt, dùng lâu rồi
- (2018-07-31) Наталья Бородина: Отлично,просто,без заморочек.
- (2018-07-30) Greg d'Aboville: Doesn't work any more...
- (2018-07-17) Roy Haroush: WARNING !!! This extension now requires very vast permissions on your browser, including managing your extensions and settings and viewing data on website you visit ! It was either hacked or the developer is engaging in foul play (in my honest opinion). You should modify the manifest file to match line 33 on on this file. https://gist.github.com/royharoush/790e7bbb677c9bb9c0caedaae0dbe27d and reload the unpacked offline extension
- (2018-07-13) Digital Marketing: All in all Good!
- (2018-07-04) Alexander Doak: I freaking LOVE this extension. It's such an amazing tool for power users.
- (2018-06-11) Ali Barakat: Great, saved me alot of job and finger pain from copy+c on hundreds of links
- (2021-06-13, v:2.11) 7 7: I would like to be able to copy hyperlinks in Unicode format to Chrome
Auto-translation from Russian. Hello. Great extension. I installed it and started using it. But there is no main thing that I would like - the ability to copy hyperlinks in Unicode format in Chrome. This is necessary, for example, to create pages in the Russian-language Mediawiki. I would like to combine your extension with this simple extension https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copy-unicode-urls/fnbbfiapefhkicjhecnoepbijhanpkjp?hl=ru , which would add very important and useful functionality to your extension.
- (2021-04-15, v:2.10) Antonio El Rizos LoR: Unespected results
I've used this plugin for a long time. I love it. But, when I tried to use it recently, it pastes the incorrect URLs. I copy a list of URLs from Google Sheets, and when I use the icon and click the "Paste" button, all of the URLs that load in Google Chrome look like this: chrome-extension://djdmadneanknadilpjiknlnanaolmbfk/MyURL.com These URLs have my selected URL in the string, but because of the additional text added to the string, Chrome loads it as a broken link. Any idea what's going on here? Thank you for your support
- (2020-11-07, v:2.10) Brent D: Plugin pasting weird URLs
I've used this plugin for a long time. I love it. But, when I tried to use it recently, it pastes the incorrect URLs. I copy a list of URLs from Google Sheets, and when I use the icon and click the "Paste" button, all of the URLs that load in Google Chrome look like this: chrome-extension://djdmadneanknadilpjiknlnanaolmbfk/MyURL.com These URLs have my selected URL in the string, but because of the additional text added to the string, Chrome loads it as a broken link. Any idea what's going on here?
- (2020-09-07, v:2.10) Archy Guo: keyboard shortcut
hope the extension will support customized keyboard shortcut to activate the copy function
- (2020-08-19, v:2.10) John Stucki: Umbrella icon not showing
I installed this and restarted my browser and even turned on and off the extension, but the umbrella icon does not show.
- (2020-06-29, v:2.10) Kenny w: Option to make paste like copy
Can you make option to paste url in all open tab
- (2020-05-29, v:2.10) Neoraj3 Site Development- ADMIN: Great App - You should report the copy cat
Ваше приложение великолепно, но есть подражатель. Смотрите здесь: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/copy-all-urls/iiagcalhlpmgdipdcikkjiliaankcagj?hl=en#:~:text=Copy%20All%20Urls&text=This%20extension%20copies%20all%20url, ток% 20window% 20to% 20the% 20clipboard. Вы должны сообщить об этом
- (2020-05-28, v:2.10) Антон: Partnership with Extouch
Hello, My name is Anton. I represent the interests of the Extouch.net. Our company has a big experience in monetizing of search traffic, browser extensions and software. We are interested in attracting new partners for long-term cooperation. We have a big interest in your extension and I want to discuss with you how you can monetize it with us. I will be brief, I know how to monitize searches from omnibox and new tab from your extention. It does not harm the reputation of your product, you will make money just because your users use search engines. We are ready to offer you - Up to $50 per 1000 searches (from tier1 countries). - Technical Support for Integration - Personal manager with 24/7 availability I would happy to help you and answer any your questions. With regards, Anton Blinov Development manager of Extouch [email protected] Skype: live:.cid.ea26a8282e5bc998
- (2020-02-19, v:2.10) Keg Egk: Copy All Urls
Мне очень понравилась Ваша идея. Однако при попытке использования по принципу скопировать - восстановить у меня ничего не получилось: Я копировал вкладки с нескольких окон, а при восстановлении они все слились в одно окно. Хотелось бы, что восстановление тоже производило разбивку вкладок по окнам Хром.
- (2019-11-26, v:2.10) Stefano Sina: Copy urls from different windows
Can I copy all the urls in all the windows? Because seems you can get the url list just for the current windows.
- (2019-03-27, v:2.10) Filipe Dâmaso Saraiva: Light icon for dark theme
Chrome has adopted the MacOS dark theme. On the new dark UI, the Copy All URLs icon is hardly visible. Could you add a light icon and ability to switch light/dark icon, either manually, or programmatically depending on the OS theme? Cheers!
- (2019-01-16, v:2.10) Екатерина Караулова: Ошибка
не могу установить
- (2018-12-27, v:2.10) Vijay Bodduri: It Doesn't Working on my Browser
Long Ago I Used this Extension it was Really cool and Super at that time... But Currently it not Properly Working. "When i Give (Alt+V) it does not considering the exact URL it's Re-Directing into other one Which you can see the below.. Not only with the shortcut (Alt+V) Even to the Direct Extension Paste Option also the Same Problem I'm facing... Kindly Help me to out of this Problem. Given one: www.localsearch.com.au It's taking into: chrome-extension://djdmadneanknadilpjiknlnanaolmbfk/www.localsearch.com.au
- (2018-08-31, v:2.10) Anvar Jamal Saifi: "Your file was not found"
So when I try to paste, it gives me the following error. Previously it's been working just fine and I love your extension. "It may have been moved or deleted. ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND"
- (2018-07-21, v:2.10) 1
- (2018-07-17, v:2.10) Roy Haroush: too many permissions
please update the permissions in your manifest.json file to only include tabs, clipboard and notifications. this is major security issue and should be fixed asap.
- (2018-06-13, v:2.10) Inside Online: No longer works properly
Doesn't work if URL isn't prefixed with protocol
- (2018-04-17, v:2.10) Veeresh Devireddy: Too many access?
Why do you need too many access for simple purpose of URL access?
- (2018-02-11, v:2.10) honeywell thermostat apps
how to setup wi-fi on thermostate