Save any Gmail email to Google Drive with one click. Autosave of all emails in a label. Multiple export formats: PDF, HTML, TXT, ...
In just 1 click, save your Gmail™ (and its attachments) directly to your Google Drive™. This is a perfect solution to liberate your emails from Gmail so that you can file emails in your Google Drive. Tip: You can organize emails in a file under your client folder, where you can easily add your comments and share them with a colleague. There's no complicated downloads, and 100% free for you to use. Key features: ✅Quick save of any email - save it and share it with just one click ✅Auto save of labels ✅Google G Suite support ✅Team integration and Google Shared Drive support ✅Google G Suite admin integration: admin can control and configure everything from the console ✅Real time backup and archive of your emails You can save emails into following formats, and includes attachments in: - PDF - TXT - HTML - EML (email archive) Saving your emails/label to Google Drive is great to: ✔️Send all of your e-receipts, in 1 pdf to your accountant ✔️Organize all your emails for litigation to send to the police or your lawyer ✔️Create a hard copy backup of your emails for your own records The free plan includes 50 emails/month. Our Premium Plan allow unlimited email saves and backup.
- (2019-11-26) emily starr: So easy! Can't believe I can save stuff so quickly.
- (2019-08-09) Dan Brierly: My favorite feature is the “Save attachment” only thing. All the audio files I get go to my drive and stay in one place. It helps me stay organized.
- (2019-08-08) Brett Mayse: I used it to backup my gmail and it worked effortlessly.
- (2019-07-17) Curtis Muir: When you have lots to: email addresses, it screws up the export. They bleed over into the text of the email. Otherwise works great (but this is a show stopper)
- (2019-05-30) Fredrik Bagge Carlson: None of cloudHQ extensions work. "Oops, you’ve been logged out", even though I try to use from a completely fresh chrome browser with no extensions or cookie blockers.
- (2019-01-30) elizabeth murby: has my Mark Z experience been helpful overall?.... , wekk, ut's been OK!, not nuch better!
- (2018-12-28) Sun Job Consultants Ltd: Good service!!! helpful!!!
- (2018-12-11) Daniel Vranjes: It works without hassle and lets me save my emails efficiently. Awesome.
- (2018-12-11) Jules Francois: Saving important emails has always been a hassle, screenshots or Control + P & saving as a PDF. This is SO much better. I'm thankful for it
- (2018-11-08) Jason Shaw: This extension is awful. First, it requires you to sign in and create an account - and it is far from FREE. It limts your downloads to 50 emails. AND, it doesn't work properly. It doesn't download off of your selected emails, it downloads EVERYTHING. Stay away from this extension. I feel slimy for even giving them any information.
- (2018-10-31) Rosalind Harvey: Sounds like a useful app (I have no idea why google doesn't already have this functionality?), but to use we have to grant permissions that allow cloud HQ to: "-Read, compose, send, and permanently delete all your email from Gmail -Manage your basic mail settings -See, edit, create, and delete all of your Google Drive files -View and manage its own configuration data in your Google Drive -Add itself to Google Drive" Some of these permissions seem unnecessary to carry out your function. Why do you require all these permissions. Can you explain?
- (2018-10-23) This extension works great to quickly save & file your emails to GDrive. A must-have. The extension does seem to slow Chrome down (I've experimented adding & deleting the extension and there is a noticeable change in Chrome's ability to load documents). Suggestion to Developer: Could we have an option to add the email's meta data (date, sender name) AFTER the email subject? Generally, with email, it's the subject matter that we will sort & search for not the date.
- (2018-09-23) Jake Bradsky: makes integration a breeze, i wish this cam estandard with cloud.
- (2018-09-23) Hana W: So great! Thanks!
- (2018-09-22) Obi Anozi: I'm new to cloudHQ, but what's not new is their amazing tools. So happy to have discovered this, it helps with organization among other things.
- (2018-07-17) James Tarpey: This made my life so easy!
- (2018-05-17) Trevor Halvorsen: its very good saves a lot of work
- (2018-04-09) Chris Waters: Does exactly what it says - simple way of saving items to Google Drive - especially if you use specific folders and email automation - can save items without even having to do anything.
- (2018-04-03) Levi Richardson: Does not include the email's header information.
- (2018-03-21) KA CHUN KAN: I really don't know about how to upload emails to Google Drive, I have ADD the extension TO CHROME already... My Outlook 2016 is not working...
- (2018-03-04) Quý Hoàng Ngọc: fa
- (2018-02-10) Andy Stiglingh: Great App If you don't have it get it you will not be sorry
- (2018-02-05) Greg Tervola: Works great. I save all my business emails to my google drive as PDF. I would highly recommend using the tool.
- (2018-02-05) Jay Jaehoon Rhee: So Good
- (2018-02-01) Works perfectly in my Chrome browser, in the background, and ensures I have complete archives of project emails. Super useful!
- (2017-07-19, v:18.104.22.168) Michel D Uccle: Page size
What page size is used to produce the pdf? A4, Letter, default one of Gmail? thanks for this useful tool.
- (2017-06-19, v:22.214.171.124) Not working
Can save to drive, "Error saving your email" Any new bug fixed version?
- (2017-05-22, v:126.96.36.199) Button Not Showing After Install
The button is not showing after I installed the extension. Please help as this tool would be great.
- (2017-05-04, v:188.8.131.52) Denise Bergh: my files are not showing up
Hi! My files are not showing up. Any ideas?
- (2017-04-11, v:184.108.40.206) more than one gmail account
I have more than one gmail account for my office - the cloudhq button only appears for one. How do I get it to appear for more than one?
- (2017-03-06, v:220.127.116.11) Alan Williams: Button disapears in Labels
I group emails for each project in "folders" using labels. At the end of the project, I want to put all emails with that label in a PDF. The button is not available when viewing the emails by label.
- (2017-02-16, v:18.104.22.168) Donald Newlands: I don't see the button?
Chrome says the extension has been added (and I've restarted , etc) but I can't see the Save to GoogleDrive button?
- (2017-01-28, v:22.214.171.124) Smartbuild Engineering Ltd: Feedback suggstions:
Hi, I really like the app, so firstly, thank you! - It would be useful to have the option of automatically prefixing a) the file name with the date to help keep saved emails in chronological order, and b) the senders name to help identify messages, ie: 2017.01.28_Martin Hill_Re: Welcome to cloudHQ.pdf - It would be nice to have default "favourite" locations, i.e. in the "Save to" drop down, it would be nice to able to add a "Save to Google Drive.../Project1/Emails", allowing simple a 2 click save without navigating folder structures. - I find it a little slow to save, which would be less problematic if it did it in the background so I could carry on using my gmail. At the moment, I have to wait for the "Saving to Google Drive, this may take a few seconds..." window, and then have to click out to say I don't want to set up Automation. I understand the need for feedback to ensure it has saved correctly, but for me, I only wan't feedback if there is a problem and don't like having to make extra clicks. Is it possible to utilise the native gmail information bar that shows when deleting an email etc. , and use this to give notification of successful/failed save and a link to set up automation?
- (2017-01-17, v:126.96.36.199) Moving to Google Doc
Hi, Is there any way to set this automated .. like to set a rule and all the emails with the rule should be logged into google doc that is assigned?
- (2016-12-06, v:188.8.131.52) Miriam Graybeal: Can't use it...
I just installed it so when I hit the "Save the Google Drive" I am prompted to log in and the next screen asks me to select a Google Drive folder but the screen is blank... so I can't proceed. any ideas?
- (2016-10-04, v:184.108.40.206) Iann Wu: Stopped saving since September 27th
Hi, the script seems to stop saving email since 9/27. I tried reloading the google spreadsheet but it didn't work. How should I troubleshoot the issue?