Export, convert and save Gmail™ emails as a PDF document
This extension lets you easily save Gmail™ emails and labels as a PDF document. Our service works in just 3 clicks, and you're done! With this extension you can: ✔️ Create a hard copy backup of email messages for your own records ✔️ Merge multiple emails into one PDF ✔️ Backup multiple emails into separate PDFs ✔️ Save only the attachments of your emails into PDF ✔️ Great to upload your email correspondence and: - Upload them into your CRM, like Salesforce, Zoho, etc. - Send it to your lawyer for legal proceedings - Send your bills, receipts, or invoices to your accountant - Send it to your human resources department for any internal issues This this extension is great for: 1. Real estate agents: 🏡Package all your Gmail messages regarding your sales transactions and upload them into SkySlope or another CRM that you're using. 2. Lawyers and legal professionals: ⚖️ Save, organize and sort all Gmail messages into one document and submit it to court. ⚖️ Convert all online conversations (sent documents, received documents, etc.) into a single file that you can then easily Clio or another CRM that you're using. 3. Project Managers and Team leads: 🚧 Archive all project communication as one document and keep it organized. 🚧 Setup an automatic saving of Gmail labels with project-related conversations to your Google Shared Drive for collaboration with your team. 4. Business owners: 💼 Get all your Gmail messages with receipts and organize them by date, customer, etc. 6. Contractors: 👩💻 Archive all communication with your clients. 7. Anybody who needs to convert, save and archive important online conversations, this is FOR YOU! 🕵️👮🏾♀️👨🎨🧑🎤👨💻🤵🏻♀️👩🔬🧕🏽🧑💼🧑🔧👩🏿🏫🧏👷 Here's everything you can do with this Convert Gmail to PDF Chrome extension: 1. You can save: - A single message or conversation - Multiple messages or conversations - An entire Gmail label - Messages and conversations matching filters - Your entire account 2. To any of these platforms: - A downloadable PDF to your local hard drive - Google Drive - Dropbox - Box - Egnyte - OneDrive 3. Feature Options you can choose to: * Include or exclude attachments * Save your attachments only (not the body itself, but just the attachment) * Add page numbers * Condensed format (all signatures, quotations and other unnecessary data is removed) * Select an appropriate page size for printing purposes * Encrypt your file with password protection (highly encouraged for legal documents) * Forward your Gmail mails as a pdf attachment to someone else * Save your online conversation as one document with your selection * Convert and save your online conversation as a zip file with each Gmail message or conversation in separate PDF files * Convert and save your online communication one text (TXT) file * Convert and save your online communication as one HTML document * Share packages with your online conversations using secure share links We know that not one size fits all—especially when it comes to your Google e-mail, but with these flexible features, you should be covered with this extension. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time. Website: https://www.save-emails-to-pdf.com Pricing: https://www.save-emails-to-pdf.com/pricing Support page: https://support.cloudhq.net/category/browser-extensions/save-emails-to-pdf/ Blog: https://blog.cloudhq.net
- (2022-12-01) jovan Kranjevac: This app does exactly what it say it will do: It shows up inside your gmail account and you can save emails or labels to PDF, HTML, TXT etc.
- (2022-12-01) Adriane Correll: Very easy and reliable tool for archiving of project and transactions! I use it to convert all Gmail messages into one PDF when I upload it into SkySlope. Very cool.
- (2022-12-01) Herman Zarkovic: In our business it's very important to save emails for the record. And this extensions archives exactly that.
- (2022-11-01) Afa Ina: Very very grate extension
- (2022-11-01) Funmije Lakasagba: Love it
- (2022-11-01) Ile Giga: Very grateful extension
- (2022-11-01) Awe Awe: Great and useful
- (2022-11-01) Okomi Atata: It is helpful in so many ways.
- (2022-11-01) Aduragbemi Rentals: Love it so much
- (2022-11-01) Lakson Dancer: Very very useful extension
- (2022-10-31) Daniel: I dont need or want another account. Deleted immediately, useless extension.
- (2022-10-31) Loco Rado: Great tool to quickly package all emails,i love it
- (2022-10-31) Olowo Orimi: Great solution for packaging email messages, highly recommended
- (2022-10-31) Leader_pro chrome: Very useful extension
- (2022-10-26) Jeff Dave: Great Extensions i was able to upload my email correspondence and Upload them into my CRM,
- (2022-10-26) james lilly: I was able to Backup my multiple emails into separate PDFs using this Extension. It's indeed a great one.
- (2022-10-26) King Gideon: Highly Recommended for Merging multiple emails into one PDF
- (2022-09-18) Jonathan Amato: Excellent little tool to quickly package all emails in one PDF.
- (2022-08-08) Carol Henson: They don't mention that you only get 60 emails merged to PDF. They want you to subscribe to get past the 60. I would only want to use this one time for a legal matter and how it's telling me to subscribe. Not happy.
- (2022-08-05) Laverne Herring: Excellent solution for packaging email messages. I also love their "compress" option! Excellent.
- (2022-07-23) Bujo Uryo: Great to use
- (2022-07-23) Palm Pelham: Amazing extension to use
- (2022-07-23) Bom Gom: recommend extension
- (2022-07-23) sandy Been: Wow what a great experienced of making this extension. It's really recommended
- (2022-07-23) office steven: Great ratings for this extension it really save alot of time
- (2022-07-23) Pant bra: Nice extension
- (2022-07-23) Best Fund: Like it
- (2022-07-23) temi sade: Really recommend to use it's a great extension
- (2022-07-23) god grace: Save our time
- (2022-07-23) getty matty: Good idea
- (2022-07-23) Yom High: Perfect extension to use
- (2022-07-23) praise god: Really save strength
- (2022-07-23) Paler Kend: I rate this five star because it's not stressful and it's very useful to use
- (2022-07-23) tobi tayo: Nice and suitable to use
- (2022-07-23) opeyemi dotun: it save energy
- (2022-07-23) Des Fed: Great extension ever😍🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟🌟🌟
- (2022-07-23) Tobi Sunshine: Nice extension to use
- (2022-07-23) Wled Mebd: Wow I was introduce to it and i tried it out i really love it
- (2022-07-23) dating app: Nice ❤❤❤👌
- (2022-07-23) Go Dy: even worth than the five star people are giving it
- (2022-07-23) Beh Feg: Nice and perfect to use
- (2022-07-23) jaha james: Highly recommend to use
- (2022-07-23) Kuda Opay: Save my time alot thanks
- (2022-07-23) p2p p2e: What a great extension
- (2022-07-23) Version Kate: It really help me
- (2022-07-22) app sport: Worth than 5star really recommend extension to use
- (2022-07-22) hidan mccall: Nice To use
- (2022-07-22) mello ddy: I like that they have an option to combine all emails in a label into a single PDF document. That is is exactly what I need. I also love option to save and that all signatures, quotations and other unnecessary (and redundant) text is removed.
- (2022-07-22) segun sayo: Love it, Really Recommend
- (2022-07-22) tobi jare: Love it
- (2017-07-17, v:188.8.131.52) J S: Where is my pdf
I printed the gmails over 20 minutes ago. Where are my pdfs????
- (2017-07-14, v:184.108.40.206) Lauren Nelson: merge into one pdf
merge into one pdf is not working. It is coming out as a zipped folder.
- (2017-07-12, v:220.127.116.11) elephent bussines college
people who learn at elephent
- (2017-07-10, v:18.104.22.168) Nelida Reyes: idioma
cómo traducir en español?
- (2017-07-05, v:22.214.171.124) K 'Stardust And The Spiders From Mars': Impossible to save to PDF
Hi , when i want to save a e-mail , i'm asked to login to cloud HQ and then it is just said : 'error . Please login' and the loop is looped . What can i do please . I was so used to have this great app on my previous PC ... Thanks !
- (2017-07-04, v:126.96.36.199) Won't work
Been trying to get this stupid ext. to work. It just says "error" when I try to get the pdf.
- (2017-06-28, v:188.8.131.52) email to PDF
Not getting email files converted to PDF via G-mail. Purchased upgrade. Bob
- (2017-06-27, v:184.108.40.206) eliminate attachments when downloading
Is there anyway to save all emails to a PDF without the attachments? My attachments are making the file too large and where I need to upload, it won't accept the file. I have tried breaking it down into several files, but the attachments are taking up too much space and I don't need them.
- (2017-06-08, v:220.127.116.11) Nigel Williams: Not working
Added to Gmail have Cloud HQ icon. Select email then click on icon window opens saying nothing in queue and I need to upgrade for unlimited. But only want to try it for 1 email. Upgrade I assume means pay for it. Might pay but not until I know what it does and whether it is any good.
- (2017-04-27, v:18.104.22.168) Haim Toledano: Hebrew
My Emails are in hebrew. When i export using your tool to PDF i get jibrish... Hwo do i fix it?