Export Gmail™ emails and labels to PDF with one click
Save emails or labels to PDF directly from Gmail™. This extension lets you easily save Gmail™ emails as a PDF document on your computer's hard drive. Our service works in just 1 click, includes any attachments, and you're done! You can now also save multiple emails or the entire label to: * as one PDF document with all emails, * zip file with all emails in PDF, * as one text file with all emails, * as one HTML document with all emails, Options: * include / exclude attachments * add page number * page size * encryption with password protection * forward emails Saving your email as PDF is great to: ✔️Send all of your e-receipts, in 1 pdf to your accountant ✔️Organize all your emails for litigation to send to the police or your lawyer ✔️Create a hard copy backup of your emails for your own records ✔️Archive transactions and projects
- (2020-08-06) Nathan H: I felt bated and switched. I tried to use is on a folder of several emails and it took forever to make the PDF and then once it did, it wanted me to pay $14.99. No thanks! Maybe if I would have know up front.
- (2020-08-03) مصطفى لغرع: هل هذا التّطبيق آمن؟
- (2020-07-16) Carlisle Beauchemin: Perfect. Exactly what I needed to keep some emails I have for safe keeping.
- (2020-04-14) Richard Watts: downloaded it and nothing happened other than an icon was added to the top of my screen. no option to "save to pdf".
- (2020-03-22) Christopher Pride: 60 PDFs allowed now? Really? What am i supposed to do with that?
- (2020-03-21) Ruby Marandos: BEST extension, hands down. Using it as reference for email exchanges I had. Sending it to my lawyer for an upcoming court case.
- (2020-03-21) Romulo Gallegos: Me sirve mucho porque debo mostrar evidencias de de los correos recibidos con su contenido, es decir los archivos adjuntos. Y los guarda en un solo PDF. Era lo que necesitaba. Dios los bendiga y un fuerte abrazo
- (2020-01-27) John Grandson: Hands down, best Chrome extension. I love how easy it is for me simply same my emails into a PDF. I package up emails and send them to whoever I need to: my accountant, sometimes my lawyer, sometimes just for me to keep a baked up copy of them. How else can you get your emails out of Gmail? This is just genius and I wish I found out about this years ago.
- (2020-01-15) Event Leads: The best feature to me is that one can convert all emails in the label into PDF in one click, i.e. one does not need to select the emails one-by-one, or page-by-page. Very convenient for document production purposes. In addition, as an option, the Gmail attachment can come imbedded in the PDF.
- (2020-01-15) Allen Hufnagel: Must-have app for a small business. Again: just a MUST-HAVE.
- (2020-01-15) Allan Fiezer: Does what it says it does: select a label and you get it packaged as PDF.
- (2020-01-06) Dan Smith: Perfect solution for archiving email messages.
- (2020-01-06) Diana White: I love the feature where you can automatically save all email messages in the label as one PDF - together. Awesome.
- (2020-01-06) Hi cloudHQ, You are the best at making executables that works with OpenDocument!
- (2019-12-22) Jessie Slipchinsky: Gives zero indication that free export is limited to 60 emails, so I grabbed over a hundred. Now not only can I not download my hundred emails, but I can make no attempt at saving a fewer number because it says I have already gone over my limit.
- (2019-12-12) Alberto Gomez: Its in my heart.
- (2019-11-24) Cheryl Hart: YAY. It's back!! This has been a godsend for me personally--I got tired of saving all of my emails through the print + save to pdf etc. This works so well and is worth every penny (if you find yourself doing this often),
- (2019-11-23) Fahd Almusalieem: جَيِّد جِدًّا
- (2019-10-14) Luis Ibanez: La versión gratuita va muy bien, pero sólo para probarlo, luego no se puede trabajar sin comprar la versión premium. La extensión se activa con permisos permanentes de acceso a todo tu correo, aunque no lo estés usando. No ofrece ningún mecanismos para abrir/cerrar.
- (2019-10-09) amir barkat: بسیار عالی
- (2019-09-30) Madeline Ellison: Download the tool, it'll give you a button in the corner of your Gmail. Anytime you want to save your emails to a PDF, all you have to do is click the little button. It has worked REALLY well for me in the time I've been using it.
- (2019-09-29) whyputaname: Very good App.. Haven't had a problem with it.. It makes it easy to download bill receipts and other important documents.. Thank you Theresa (-;
- (2019-09-23) Oliver Tolton: It's a one button workaround and all my emails look great as PDFs too.
- (2019-08-29) Ben Schaefer: You need to sign up for an account just to use the plugin, you're limited to 50 conversions per trial account, and the guy probably harvests all your messages anyway given the ridiculous amount of EULA paperwork he makes you "sign" and agree to. No way this dude is NOT selling your information to the lowest bidder for a quick buck. Signed - a journeyman IT professional
- (2019-08-21) Rob Everton: Freemium model is unreasonable, opaque, and confusing. I installed the extension, approved the terrifying TOS, and decided to do ONE "conversion" as a test. My one conversion was a label containing 550 emails. It took about five hours. When I went to download my one conversion, it said that it exceeded my free monthly allocation of 50 conversions/month. So a "conversion" is not a process, it's an EMAIL. So just say it, CloudHQ. You're willing to convert 50 EMAILS a month. And I can do that with print to PDF. I don't need your service for that. ALSO - you want $15/month PER extension per user? Even with your package prices, you're more expensive that the entire Office suite and you're just a suite of (possibly) handy utilities. But I'll never know because you won't let me try it even once. I can't even try a smaller batch now because I'm already past my free allocation and you haven't let me download ANYTHING. So no - I can't recommend this extension and I sincerely wish I had not accepted your terms in order to try your product.
- (2017-07-17, v:22.214.171.124) J S: Where is my pdf
I printed the gmails over 20 minutes ago. Where are my pdfs????
- (2017-07-14, v:126.96.36.199) Lauren Nelson: merge into one pdf
merge into one pdf is not working. It is coming out as a zipped folder.
- (2017-07-12, v:188.8.131.52) elephent bussines college
people who learn at elephent
- (2017-07-10, v:184.108.40.206) Nelida Reyes: idioma
cómo traducir en español?
- (2017-07-05, v:220.127.116.11) K 'Stardust And The Spiders From Mars': Impossible to save to PDF
Hi , when i want to save a e-mail , i'm asked to login to cloud HQ and then it is just said : 'error . Please login' and the loop is looped . What can i do please . I was so used to have this great app on my previous PC ... Thanks !
- (2017-07-04, v:18.104.22.168) Won't work
Been trying to get this stupid ext. to work. It just says "error" when I try to get the pdf.
- (2017-06-28, v:22.214.171.124) email to PDF
Not getting email files converted to PDF via G-mail. Purchased upgrade. Bob
- (2017-06-27, v:126.96.36.199) eliminate attachments when downloading
Is there anyway to save all emails to a PDF without the attachments? My attachments are making the file too large and where I need to upload, it won't accept the file. I have tried breaking it down into several files, but the attachments are taking up too much space and I don't need them.
- (2017-06-08, v:188.8.131.52) Nigel Williams: Not working
Added to Gmail have Cloud HQ icon. Select email then click on icon window opens saying nothing in queue and I need to upgrade for unlimited. But only want to try it for 1 email. Upgrade I assume means pay for it. Might pay but not until I know what it does and whether it is any good.
- (2017-04-27, v:184.108.40.206) Haim Toledano: Hebrew
My Emails are in hebrew. When i export using your tool to PDF i get jibrish... Hwo do i fix it?