Save any Gmail™ email to SharePoint with one click
FREE! Save emails to Sharepoint directly from Gmail™. This extension lets you save Gmail™ emails and attachments to Office 365™ SharePoint with one click. The emails, along with any of their attachments, will automatically be saved in Sharepoint. The extension works right out of the box. Saving Gmail emails to Sharepoint's document library can be a hassle. With cloudHQ's new "Save Gmail to Sharepoint," it's really simple! Are you one of the more than 190 million people across the world that uses Microsoft Sharepoint document libraries? G Suite and Gmail users that already have one tier of backup to the Google Cloud often look to Microsoft Sharepoint as a secondary tier of storage; businesses may use the service to go paperless and to facilitate collaboration. With Sharepoint's flexible folder structure and metadata tagging, Sharepoint allows you to move through the cloud with ease, and its document version control and alert system let you keep tabs on your important files. For an easy way to back up your emails and email attachments for storage, organization, and collaboration, and it's never been easier than with Save Emails to Sharepoint. cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2019-08-04) Mallory Heck: Sharepoint has always been my go to website builder so having all those steps taken out where I can upload stuff from my email to Sharepoint with one click is the type of innovation that makes a difference for me.
- (2019-08-03) Lu Jin: The ease of use is really high with this extension, couldn’t ask for more.
- (2019-01-29) Oliver Tolton: Works excellently without exception. Great tool to have.
- (2019-01-24) Mohamad Al Zuhair: I use Sharepoint more now. Saving files to 365 (sharepoint) is very easy because of the extension.
- (2016-05-27) Webster Momin: It always gives me accurate results.
- (2016-05-27) Sabbir Khan: Really a good work, thanks a lot.
- (2016-05-25) Greg Faremil: SharePoint is pain in the neck. But this reveals the pain :-)
- (2016-05-24) Gregory Bussell: Excellent! Finally I can get my emails directly to our SharePoint.