Copy document URL / link URL to clipboard as HTML, Markdown, Text etc.
Copy document URL / link URL to clipboard as HTML, Markdown, BBCode, Textile, AsciiDoc, MediaWiki, Jira, reStructuredText, LaTeX, Text. * When copying the URL of the page, right-click anywhere on the page and open the context menu, then select the format to copy. * When you right-click on a link (an anchor element), you can copy the URL of that link. * If you select some text before right-click, that selected text will be used for the content of the link. * You can edit content text when copying. * Copy to clipboard can be executed from the context menu, the tool button, or keyboard shortcut (Alt+Shift+C). NOTE: Currently, enabled only on (X)HTML documents.
- (2019-10-29) 王权没有永恒: 插件很好用,感谢 不过新版本有个bug希望作者看到能修复下, 插件设置格式只选择一个的话,浏览器里边右键菜单会没有复制链接的右键菜单,选择两个格式以上才能正常
- (2019-10-02) Golden Eyes: The Best of Best of its kind! Easy and very customizable plus Keyboard shorcuts! I removed all the extensions related to this Do not waste your time to find some copy link text bla bla bla extensions
- (2019-08-10) Jeremiah: 不错
- (2019-08-08) Yuri Liu: 试了好几个类似的，就这个好用，还可以自己定制选择，很棒
- (2018-09-24) Core Yan: 很有用！ 但是我想问下为什么采用右键复制url，转换成Markdown格式时可以选择没有标题。 但是复制所有标签页URL时，转换成的Markdown会默认带上标题？ 这个标题在使用的时候，是不需要的
- (2018-09-17) Владимир Горбатов: Не работает со ссылками на кириллице
- (2018-07-21) Andreas Nilsson: Very useful. For saving links to Evernote, I copy using the extension's HTML format (with the setting 'Include Title' enabled). This pastes the title/selected text as a _link_ (instead title/text and a separate URL, like many other extensions do). The 'Copy All Tabs Urls' feature is also fantastic. It does the above, but for all open tabs. Saves me so much time when doing research. I just wish there were a simpler way of accessing the copy action. For example a keyboard shortcut, or the possibility to assign a default action when clicking the extension's icon in the toolbar. Thanks for a great extension.
- (2018-04-13) Zlatan: At first I hated it because I couldn't figure it out. I didn't know I had to restart the browser. But now it's great. Helps me with saving a large number of urls to a file outside of favorites without writing code. UPDATE - As of Apr 13, 2018 it got a bit iffy. It wouldn't recognize I am on any valid page that could copy a URL of. So all copy URL options are grayed out. And somehow UI has changed. It doesn't look like it used to.
- (2017-09-20) Vinayak SP: Stopped working...
- (2017-09-11) 张振炜: 不能复制链接文本
- (2019-06-13, v:3.0.0) Adam Goldman: hotkey Doesn't work
Hey, thanks for making this plugin! pressing alt+shift+c doesn't do anything for me, I'm on ubuntu 18.04.02, here's a link to a gist with chrome information: https://gist.github.com/goldylucks/d3c22e4a88c8a24b5354b9049e82dbe2 Is there anything that I'm missing? it does work if I do it with the mouse via clicking the extension icon in the top right corner. Thoughts? Thanks again for your work! - Adam
- (2018-09-26, v:2.1.2) Nick Koron: Default Action
Can you include a way to setup more shortcuts or a way to set a default action as a shortcut?
- (2018-06-02, v:1.4.1) Rico Stapel: Mark up not right
I use mark up links in the format [Page Title](http://pagelink.com) without the title in quotes at the end. The app I use is Moo.do Could you add the possibility to change markup to that format please?