Copy current page URL to clipboard in various formats.
(Tested on OSX, WindowsXP, Windows7/64bit) Make HTML link tag easily like Firefox addon Make Link. Copy current page title and URL to clipboard in various formats. *plain text ([page title] [page URL]) *HTML link (<a href="[page URL]">[page title]</a> *markdown *mediawiki In extension options page, you can configure formats and shortcut key. Source code is available at http://github.com/ku/CreateLink Tweet @ku if something is wrong with Create Link
- (2020-03-27) Gabe Seltzer: Incredible!! Source code available + regex made this perfect for me
- (2020-03-05) Furuki Kenichi: すばらしい
- (2019-05-29) Nagatomi Yasukazu: とてもとても便利。 Windows中のtabのリンクをまとめて、指定した形式で取得できたらもっと嬉しい。
- (2018-10-05) Sébastien Gougeon: Très utile!
- (2018-09-03) KC Yang: I will rate the extension 5 stars if there is an easier way to export/import the setting to different browser profile in a multiple-browser-profiles working environment.
- (2018-09-01) Cheri Mae: Can't live without it!
- (2018-06-29) Mikiko Kikuoka: Great!
- (2018-05-19) ExCe EssE: A must if one is in the habit of quoting text and copypasting links. Som bugs that need to be ironing out, keeps it from a given 5.
- (2017-12-31) Malcolm Cook: Nice! And now, with keyboard shortcuts and a default link type it double-rocks! If only I could switch between default formats using the keyboard! ;(
- (2017-12-19) Javier Eduardo: works perfect, save me a lot of time when document on google docs.
- (2017-12-13) poor tomi: タイトル付きURLのメール添付等にずっと使ってます。
- (2017-11-03) Victor Shevkoplyas: Практически можно использовать как BBcodeXtra в браузере Firefox. ;)
- (2017-09-08) Vitaly Arkhipov: Minimalistic. Handy. Awesome!
- (2017-01-11) sherpacurt: Works great for creating a readable link to a google doc. However you have to use shift-right-click to get the browser's context menu rather than google docs context menu.
- (2016-12-10) Ŧгє ๓єค: No way to just copy all urls from selection. Is it a Chrome API limitation?
- (2016-06-22) John Xiao: Well done.
- (2016-04-21) Pat Kujawa: Great at what it does. Wish it did a little more :). https://github.com/ku/CreateLink has some issues to address to make it 5-star.
- (2016-01-29) D Hausman: Indespensible tool.
- (2016-01-22) Søren Sohl: Pure bliss
- (2015-07-31) Raymond Chiu: simple & great!
- (2015-05-12) Michael Goulding: Just what I needed but doesn't work for me on the right click menu making it useless to me, and could do with keyboard shortcuts.
- (2015-03-13) Mahesh Mohan: Excellent.. but please add a keyboard shortcut (when the icon is hidden from toolbar).
- (2014-12-09) Egor Sledov: When "Create Link" plugin is enabled in Chrome, spam tabs are opening up automatically. I do not see spam tabs when the plugin is disabled. So it must be some kind of vulnerability within the plugin itself.
- (2014-10-31) Very usefull! Très utile ! ¡Muy útil!
- (2014-08-11) Glow Jiang: Very useful extension.
- (2020-04-10, v:0.4.1) David Rigby: Create Link 0.4.1 error
When I add %input% to a Format, the prompt dialog appears and allows me to enter text and click OK, but the text is not added to the clipboard content. Instead "null" is added. Can you please fix this as I'm keen to use the %input% field Best wishes, David
- (2018-07-16, v:0.4.1) Rural Info: Open in new window
How can I make it open the link in a new window using the HTML . I tried adding target="_blank" but it would not work.. I am probably formatting it wrong.. <a href="%url%">%htmlEscapedText%</a>
- (2018-05-19, v:0.4.1) ExCe EssE: Variables stopped working
As it seems %text_n% and %text_br% has stopped working and does the same as %text%. I.e. no matter how I use them I always get the selection on one line.
- (2018-04-03, v:0.4.1) Right button menu won't work
Hi there: It's been days since I firstly notice a problem in which the extension menu after clicking the right mouse button disappear, I have to left click on the extension to "wake it up" so that it will work like it should be. Please help. Regards, KC
- (2018-02-17, v:0.4.1) אור הושמנד: %favicon%
create a link that includes the current page's favicon. For example: <a href="%url%"><img src="%favicon%" width="16" height="16">%htmlEscapedText%</img></a> .
- (2017-06-13, v:0.4.0) Alberto Facca: When multiple tabs are opened, create link take the title of the page from another tab instead of text selection.
Hi, thank you for improving the plug-in. I've found in this new version that there is a problem when multiple tabs are opened. Tab A and B are opened. I select a text "text selection" in tab A, but create link create a link with the address of tab B and the title of tab B.
- (2017-05-09, v:0.3.3) muhammad rafli: hi
- (2017-03-19, v:0.3.3) Suzanne Bernard: Not seeing keyboard shortcuts option
I have version 0.3.3 installed, but I see no evidence of the recent update. No way to set keyboard shortcuts, for example, other than the shortcut that shows the Create Link menu. Basically this extension looks and functions for me exactly as it did six months ago. Am I missing something? Is it a Chrome settings issue? Thanks.
- (2017-03-19, v:0.3.3) Suzanne Bernard: Tab character option
It would be great to be able to include a tab in the link formats. The CoLT FF extension provides this option - I'm sure it's possible.
- (2017-03-19, v:0.3.3) Suzanne Bernard: Sorting list of link formats - please!!
Please, if at all possible, implement a way to sort and edit the list of links - or at least a Move Up/Move Down option (like the CoLT FF extension) so I can make the link formats appear in the order I need to see them.
- (2017-03-14, v:0.3.3) Rural Info: Clicking no longer works
Hello, when I use the extension from my toolbar, I can no longer click to create a link. It does nothing. Thanks