Simple Notepad yet filled with rich features. Format Text, Multiple Notes, Auto Save, Remote Backup, and it's faster than ever.
- (2021-10-11) Ham burger: Helped me alot but, Will it be posible for you to add tables? and dark mode. Thanks!
- (2021-04-18) Nehemías Machado: Es muy util
- (2021-04-18) George Wheeler: I Don't understand why this doesn't seem to be working
- (2021-02-12) Jisun Kang: One simple solution... So fast and easygoing. I've used this Advanced Notepad powered by JSONbin.io for 3 years so far, very happy, and glad we still have some good engineers around. (One tiny problem... cloud backup does not work for me. But it's totally fair for a free user myself.) I used other plugins including Evernote, Advanced Notepad is the best.
- (2021-01-27) Lahiru Madushan: good
- (2020-10-10) Nathan Peterson: Great extension, Only thing you should fix is that you can't move notes, once you add it you can't move it up or down. and it takes a while to backup
- (2020-08-13) UNIK DEX: finally i got best note pad but without sync option no sync opiton autmatic . its say clickon backup and for resote put resote id. what tha hell is this who have time to do this. lean from other note extension like simple note pad use and u will relise just user interface note good but sync is very google . i home u understand my problem https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/simple-notepad/ghnkdbkeniegahdcjeeikjoaapakeomf
- (2020-08-09) Saurabhi Raut: Superb! Covers all functionalities.
- (2020-04-03) Akioo: A DARK mode and option to add CHECK box would be awesome
- (2020-03-25) Zachary Bolt: Works Perfectly. Modern design and literally the exact thing I was looking for. A while ago when I tried it last year, the backup function did not work, but they have fixed that and I couldn't be more pleased. 5 stars well deserved!
- (2020-01-11) Menph: Straight up the best notepad extension on chrome. Fast to load, multiple notes, never lost any data for as long as I've used it, and it has some formatting options. My only gripe is that you can't set titles for each note, it'll just take the first characters you type and use those. But you can't have everything, so I'd still say this is hands down the best notepad extension.
- (2019-11-07) Тоха Семёнов: Not responsive and tiny, default formatting too pale, formating buttons not really helpful not needed. Deletes tab without prompt, can't undelete tab...
- (2019-09-28) Matthew Berrios: I love it, it can make multiple different notes, and it can also backup the notes to the cloud. I've lost my offline notes in other extensions whenever I had to restart my computer. So having cloud backup is important for me.
- (2019-05-16) defu he: user interface is good and modern to use,but there's some features it lacks： 1）window size customization 2) editor and entire frame font size is so small
- (2019-02-26) I may not be seeing this feature, but is there a way to add titles to notes?
- (2018-12-02) Virgil Killebrew: 1_) First use of Advanced Notepad Extension on Torch and Yandex Browsers (chromium render engine) just to see what it does. 2_) This is an added note just to see what becomes of the existing (former) note 3_) Now I know that adding a note automatically saves the prior note. To access notes one need only click the Blue "Quick Notes Bar to scroll through notes - and I haven't even used the formatting tools yet 4_) Yess! I Like It! I Think I'll Keep It!
- (2018-11-15) md zoynul Abedin: thank you for this extension. life is very easy Now
- (2018-06-10) Lightning: I love it! I find it really useful for when I need to jot something down quickly. I also liked how you kept it simple and easy to use. As of now, I don't have any complaints.
- (2018-03-28) Space Saver: So useful to me since I regularly need to select a list of my links every hour or so, I use this notepad for saving and accessing data quickly in one-click.
- (2018-02-27) LUIS ALBERTO LUZARDO PEREZ: exclente para copiar paginas web enteras
- (2018-01-20) Adrian Fox: It needs to be fixed. After making three or four notes, whenever it pops up I can do nothing and no keypress makes any difference, other than leaving the extension by clicking away from it. i.e. it is 'frozen'. I have tried switching it 'off' and 'on' again in the extensions list, but sadly I may have to uninstall it.
- (2017-12-16) Korovka P: Чуть медленней открывается, чем аналогичное приложение. Необходимо возможность давать название вкладке, а не по первым названиям.
- (2017-10-23) Tommy B: Really good, but please add feature to rename the notes directly in the list, rather then from the first words of the note. And you should make the window bigger, or add option to drag it down to make it longer horizontally. I also think the icons for font-size could be better, i mix them up all the time :) But otherwise, great work and great expansion!
- (2017-08-13) Callie Schineller: this is a godsend! so simple and easy to use, always available whenever I quickly need it. so happy to have it! just wish you could edit the name of a note without having to modify the first however many characters and that you could indent the bullet points
- (2017-08-03) Dani Cynamon: Easy to use, good looking and pretty handy! Seams really promising.
- (2017-08-03) Муслим А: Very good!
- (2017-08-02) Alvaro Rafael Doria Doria: Me permite tener muchas opciones de gran utilidad
- (2017-08-02) Natalie Ballard: Natalie Louis I Love" it very Simple and Straightforward !!!
- (2017-08-01) Mit Leck: Nice addon!
- (2017-08-01) Manuel Gustavo: Work good.
- (2017-07-31) Warmuser: I think this is a great extension, I hope the Devs can implement more these great Idea. So, I want to suggest these useful functions. I hope you appreciate my tips! ;) - Option to set the extension as a fullsize custom new tab page. - Option to customize the theme and the font of the extension. Like the new material layout in the settings page. - Please, add a background indicator, in left side, when some note title is selected. - And I also warn you there is a little issue with the space, I mean, If I try to give a title to the note, I'll get these resoult. Example: "note number one" becomes "note number one". Bye :)
- (2017-07-31) Thank You !! its very helpful :D
- (2017-07-29) Lillian Blanchard: This worked SSSSSOOOOO good. I have tried so many notes extentions and this is the PERFECT one!!
- (2017-07-28) Emre Kaya: I love it. that's simple review. doesnt matter. what I said FIVE STARS
- (2017-07-28) Maxim Krutikhin: Nice app! Please, improve Ordered List to add there sub-items. Ex.: 1. bla bla 2. bli bli 2.1. da da 2.2. do do 2.2.1. xo xo 2.2.2. po po 3. oki oki 3.1. ta ta
- (2017-07-27) Ning Cao: good
- (2017-07-15) Steven Xu: great extension, i use it daily 5 stars when the extension syncs between devices
- (2021-08-12, v:1.5) Soumyadip Sarkar: How to rename a note?
When I click add note, it automatically creates a note with a default name "quick note n"(n=number of note). But to organize I need to rename them. But I could not find any rename option. If it is there them please let me know, or if it is not then it would be great to have this feature.
- (2019-02-22, v:1.3) Karl Masterr: 2 Killer Features Please to Make This the BEST:
1) "Dark Theme" Option 2) Resize options on the popup tab itself (not buried in options) to increase height of the TextBox
- (2018-07-04, v:1.2) 263 5599: not backing up
i have this in both google chrome and comodo dragon, the 64 bit versions. i love the ease of use and the fact that there will be a html5 version in the future, but i noticed yesterday in both browsers it will not backup or restore my data. since it's happening in bother browsers it has to be an issue with the cloud server. please look into this, thanks on another note we need to be able to backup locally. i personally hate and don't trust the cloud, and i'm far far far from the only one, thanks again
- (2018-02-27, v:1.2) LUIS ALBERTO LUZARDO PEREZ: Version pc
es posible obtener una version de esritorio
- (2018-01-20, v:1.2) Adrian Fox: Extension has frozen
After working fine for a couple of notes, everytime I invoke it now it is frozen and I cannot view old notes or add new ones. I am not aware of doing anything unusual to cause this. I will try unloading it and loading again, but is this a known bug?
- (2018-01-18, v:1.2) Elizabeth Becerra: not an issue
can you guys tell me what you think about this notepad/is it good enough,bad or excellent?
- (2017-10-16, v:1.2) Máximo Raul Artayer Diaz: tabs
does it open different notes in tabs for each one?
- (2017-10-09, v:1.2) Notepad
I am just looking for a notepad where I can copy excerpts from articles and others pieces I am reading on the web and copy them into a notepad. Is this a good notepad for me to do this with? I do not care about web addresses or exts or any of that stuff, just simple copy and pasting from pages. Thank you for your time.
- (2017-08-23, v:1.2) Anster Grubb: organize
is there a way to organize the notes in alphabetical order
- (2017-07-31, v:1.2) Russ Tanner: Where is information backed up?
I don't want to use the extension until I know where the information is backed up to. And how secure it is.
- (2017-07-27, v:1.2) ANTONIO OLMO. QUERO: reparar disco duro verbatin 500 GB.MODEL 53030
REPARAR O EXPLORAR DISCO DURO VERBATIN 50 GB.
- (2017-07-15, v:1.1) Joseph Strcich: save to keep
Save to keep does not work