Extract all links on a webpage and export them to a file.
Link Klipper is a simple yet very powerful chrome extension which helps you extract all the links on a webpage and export them to a file. No more hassle to copy each link from a webpage and store it individually. This extension allows you to : - Extract all the links on the webpage - Store all the extracted links as a CSV file - Custom drag a selectable area on the webpage from which all the links will be extracted This plugin will add a right click context menu to your browser. By right clicking on any part of the webpage, you will be able to access the options under the context menu entry "Link Klipper - Extract Links" Applications : - For people who work in the SEO industry, you can quickly collect a group of links on the page - While browsing through images on any page, you can download the target links of all the images - While researching online, you can gather useful resourceful links and store them for future reference to a CSV file Any recommendations, feature enhancements or bug reports please contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to have them all added/rectified in our next release as soon as possible. There is also a Donation tab on the Options page if you wish to donate to us which will help us give you guys a good support and keep adding new interesting features and enhancements. Happy Link Klipping :) About us: Codebox is a software development company offering offshore consulting, outsourcing and expertise in Web application development, Mobile applications and Chrome extensions. Email - [email protected] Website - www.codebox.in Facebook - www.facebook.com/codeboxindia
- (2023-11-14) Makis Georgiadis: The Settings tab where you choose to export the file as CSV or text has gone in Chrome and that's a big let down. However, for a very strange reason the extension works perfectly with Brave browser (click on Options and then 'Settings' is still there). Can you fix this for Chrome? I see that for many people is an important tool for their daily work flow.
- (2023-11-09) Yuri Seo: Please bring back the options page (where you set your regex and (.txt or .csv)
- (2023-11-03) Nate A: This used to work great - now the options page (where you set your regex and (.txt or .csv) is gone. Please fix!
- (2023-11-01) Meg Henry: We use this tool every day at work but recently it has become unusable and as a result has had a terrible impact on our efficiency. Please fix the CTRL + click to highlight links ASAP!
- (2023-10-30) Matthew Bickley: Worked perfectly until recently, when the option to save to .txt was removed. Can only export to .csv now - granted this may be fine for some people but why remove the .txt export feature?
- (2023-10-29) Lobo Tomy: I do hope that the option to save to .txt will be re-added. As of now, csv files with links between quotes are defo useless.
- (2023-10-27) Nathan Kish: Formerly it worked great, I would have given it a 5 star rating, but I can't now. The CSV feature is useless to me and the ctrl+click method has been removed. If it isn't replaced I will have to remove this app and find another option.
- (2023-10-25) OJ The Viking: I'm hereby removing this after the recent changes. It was perfect before, but now that there is no option to save as .txt (only .csv), and there are no filter options, it's no longer providing what I needed from it.
- (2023-10-17) Elijah Dealmed: Everything was great before. But now only CSV, and ctrl + mouse not working
- (2023-10-14) Tumanskii: 対症療法 fahollcgofmpnehocdgofnhkkchiekoo-2.5.1-Crx4Chrome.com.crxをダウンロード 2.6を一旦削除 crxを手動インストール 自動更新されたら上をやり直す
- (2023-10-14) Phil Godbout: WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT??? I cant use CSV files, all the links have quotes around them and you removed the settings page???
- (2023-10-13) Zakaria: Why did this extension change all of sudden? Now I am unable to export to txt and unable to export links based on filter word
- (2023-03-24) Dimitri: SAVED MY LIFE
- (2023-03-21) Abimael Ryze: poner ctrl es malo por que no se puede usar la rueda del mouse, propongo que se pueda editar
- (2023-03-18) Juan Castañeira: Era muy util hasta que alguien ha quitado los nombres relacionados con el LINK. Ahora solo es una mascara
- (2023-02-24) Nievo Jan Babay: Still 5 stars but please check it since it does not anymore fetc the anchor text.
- (2023-02-07) Артур Малосиев: 2.5.1 not working
- (2023-02-07) Edoardo: Please fix bug on 03 feb 2023 update: in the output all links are duplicated.
- (2023-02-04) Konstantin Dimitrov: All of a sudden it stopped working on TikTok.com. Regex is fine :( Tried on a virtual machine, same thing :/
- (2022-12-03) Will: Imagine designing an extension that requires you to hold a key combination while simultaneously right clicking and dragging. Imagine for a second trying to do that with a touchpad.
- (2022-12-02) Walter Cisneros: Excelente, funciona perfectamente
- (2022-11-24) Derva: Worked great!
- (2022-10-25) Melvin MacDonald: For nyaa.si users: 1. Set export format to TXT 2. Use line below for regex in settings ↓ .*magnet.*\n? Enjoy easy magnet imports for episodic uploads (if you know how to filter search results well). You can use this on mobile as well with Kiwi Browser so you can batch import magnets into qBittorrent Remote for example.
- (2022-10-10) Kunzaku naku: It really is what I was looking for, it copies all the links from the pages and copies them into a .csv or .txt download file (I recommend changing to .txt) in less than 1 second
- (2022-09-07) lau lau: Need a shortcut to extract all links Need let the user choose the extension, i need a ".txt" file but with other extension, example ".doc", i have to rename all files
- (2022-07-11) Дед из Самары: Must have one!
- (2022-03-14) Levazo Temead: nice
- (2022-02-11) joyje games: Extensión muy útil
- (2021-05-30) Uzair Tasleem: yup very nicem! love if have web verison too
- (2021-05-19) Gogo Georgiev: It would be nice to extract from multiple the links from multiple tabs at a time! Nice work
- (2021-04-29) Hapei Jaoeju: love this one very cute
- (2021-04-26) Kuan Yen: Doesn't work at all, nothing happened after click extract all links.
- (2021-04-04) Curtis Northcutt: Breaks multiple cursors (e.g. overleaf, jupyter notebook, etc). My set-up is MacOS (updated to latest) + Chrome (updated to latest). Multiple cursors fails on all sites. Have to uninstall this plugin.
- (2021-02-02) Юрий Остроушко: A great extension-but why is it constantly unavailable in the Google extensions catalog? who constantly hides it I do not understand? could you figure it out?(
- (2021-01-22) Vincent Roth: Thanks so much for this works perfectly and really fast and efficient!!
- (2020-12-30) The Stub: Doesn't work for me
- (2020-12-05) Johann Blake: My first attempt was on extracting all links in Google News. The results included lots of stuff that were clearly not links. Sorry but this is poor extension.
- (2020-09-26) Reira Lee: This extension is essential to my daily life, its the best in its field,nothing compares, so glad to have it back <333
- (2020-03-25) TheTongzie: I spent a whole day trying different scrapers. I install this, and literally clicked one button without doing any of the setup and got everything those other fancy scrapers failed to do.
- (2020-02-16) Christopher F: tried many others. this one is BRILLIANT!
- (2020-02-12) Nathi Nonthasen: Click ICON to export file suddently, instead of hiding in sub-menu. There are only two items in sub-menu. Another one is OPTIONS which you can access it in right-click menu.
- (2019-12-11) Leon Lane: very good
- (2019-11-15) Mark Gibbs: In principle it's very good but it doesn't handle link in iframes which makes it far less useful ...
- (2019-08-26) Arslan Ahmed: Beautiful. Does exactly what its supposed to do
- (2019-08-06) Jason Potterf: Works for intended purpose, but I have to disable it when not in use because it blocks CTRL+Click multiple selection actions in list boxes on some web sites.
- (2019-07-04) X Silent: Saves me a lot of times. Thanks!
- (2019-06-20) Tom Dore: Fantastic. Does the job and the regex adds power too.
- (2019-04-04) मेहुल पाटीदार: good extension, but CTRL+LEFT MOUSE BUTTON not good sort key. some sites use multiple select with CTRL+CLICK so having problem.. add option for change sort key.. thank you
- (2019-04-02) Had to remove from chrome due to lack of functionality with other programs. Using Google Sheets on Mac where I cannot select non-adjacent cells by holding command and clicking cells. After troubleshooting, I determined it was due to this extension. Please fix this and I will use your extension again.
- (2019-03-27) Super useful - easy to use :)
- (2023-11-05, v:2.6) Phyly Time: Why you guys change the extension
Hi, the recent update is very bad. Please bring it back to normal. Right-clicking does not work anymore. This extension used to be one of the best, and it is now a very long job to clean the .csv file to get the links we need. Please help us. Can we have an answer? At least we have been supporting you for a very long time, and you are not even replying to anybody about recent issues with this extension.
- (2023-11-03, v:2.6) Nate A: Options page missing
There are no regex or file type options anymore.
- (2023-10-18, v:2.6) Marcin Regdos: Settings page disappeared and other issues
After recent updates settings page is no longer available, the extension defaults to downloading only .csv files, .txt format is no longer available. Other advanced options (such as filtering links by regex ) are also not possible. So the core functionality of extension was removed, which suddenly makes the previously great extension near useless.
- (2023-10-18, v:2.6) XEO XTH: Right click dont work and cant save to txt files
Right click dont work and cant save to txt files, please fix this. You made a useful extension, thank you for the help.
- (2023-03-18, v:2.5.1) Juan Castañeira: Deseo que volvais a poner los NOMBRES de la URL del VIDEO
I want you to put back the NAMES of the URL of the VIDEO Well, you have removed the Name from the URL of the VIDEO and now only gives the LINK and it is no longer so practical. If you want to put it on SALE, then put it, but with URL and NAME Deseo que volvais a poner los NOMBRES de la URL del VIDEO Pues que habeis quitado el Nombre de la URL del VIDEO y ahora solo da el LINK y ya no es tan práctico. Si lo quereis poner a la VENTA, pues ponerlo, pero con URL y NOMBRE
- (2023-03-10, v:2.5.1) Perri Crigan: Anchor text is no longer being captured
When the CSV file is downloaded, only the URLs are appearing, not the accompanying Anchor Text column.
- (2023-02-27, v:2.5.1) Hime Kuroyuki: the CSV no longer grab the anchor texts
Is there a way to fix the issue that it will also pull the text the links are associated with? It used to work pretty well until couple weeks ago. Now it only pull the links without the text that makes it so hard to see what each link is for when I see the CSV.
- (2022-09-05, v:2.4.1) Linda Thurber: Link Klipper
Why would my Link Klipper extention grab links and keeps pasting same ones over and over
- (2022-06-06, v:2.4.1) Sue Endres-Other: How to capture nested pages within each domain?
I used the extension and it grabbed all of the domains domain/xxx but we have multiple pages living below each domain.
- (2021-12-06, v:2.4.1) Вася Петров: Always on mode!
App is perfect, but need Always on mode when serfing the web.
- (2021-04-04, v:2.4.1) Curtis Northcutt: Breaks multiple cursors on Mac + Chrome
Making this unusable. Please fix this bug. It breaks multiple cursors for all website (try overleaf as an example).
- (2021-03-19, v:2.4.1) Steve Levine: Suddenly not working
I've been using Link Klipper for several weeks with no problems. Now, suddenly, instead of giving me the list of links, it's returning a single long line of Chinese for any page I try to extract. I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. What happened, and how can I fix this?
- (2020-10-05, v:2.4.1) Dark Developer: extract txt file
on chrome ubuntu version it won't extract txt file
- (2019-09-04, v:2.4.1) Mohammad Haji Agha Pour: call the extension from php code
can I call the extension from php code and dowload it? I have a php code and I want to call extension from it and download and get all the links through php code without manual action
- (2019-07-16, v:2.4.1) Kathy K: Is it possible to use this in google drive?
When I download all links I don't see my documents listed, just the generic page links. I also tried to select using the Control-right and Control-left mouse buttons, but the google drive context menus seem to override the link klipper control key functions. Thanks in advance.
- (2019-02-10, v:2.4.1) Juan Castañeira: no puedo extraer enlaces de paginas ni en cvs ni en txt
no puedo extraer enlaces de paginas ni en cvs ni en txt
- (2018-12-15, v:2.4.1) Luca Probillo: Firefox?
Can you make this amazing extension for Firefox?
- (2018-12-06, v:2.4.1) Kai Noack: Copy to Clipboard instead of TXT/CSV
It would be the *missing* extension if it could simply copy the selected links to the clipboard. In my use cases I do not need TXT or CSV, just the clipboard. Thanks for considering.
- (2018-08-11, v:2.4.1) Roberto Gaspari: CTRL + click issue
In some sites/app (my.jdownloader.org download management page and Qnap FileStation page) it blocks the ability to select multiple rows with CTRL + click. SHIFT + clicks works correctly.
- (2018-08-05, v:2.4.1) Michael K: options page openes chinese gibberish
can't use the app. When i click the extract links button nothing happens. when I click the options button it directs me to a broken page.
- (2018-06-09, v:2.4.1) 荒野无灯: here's bugfixed version!!!
bugfixed version. latest tested under Version 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit) https://github.com/ihacklog/Chrome-Link-Klipper-extension
- (2018-06-06, v:2.4.1) Michael Heiser: cant get to add
i hit add to chrome and it just says checking no confirmation
- (2018-05-20, v:2.4.1) Muhammad Asif: extract whole website link
Hi, Can I extract whole website links? Thanks