Extract all links on a webpage and export them to a file.
Link Klipper is a simple yet very powerful chrome extension which helps you extract all the links on a webpage and export them to a file. No more hassle to copy each link from a webpage and store it individually. This extension allows you to : - Extract all the links on the webpage - Store all the extracted links as a CSV file - Custom drag a selectable area on the webpage from which all the links will be extracted This plugin will add a right click context menu to your browser. By right clicking on any part of the webpage, you will be able to access the options under the context menu entry "Link Klipper - Extract Links" Applications : - For people who work in the SEO industry, you can quickly collect a group of links on the page - While browsing through images on any page, you can download the target links of all the images - While researching online, you can gather useful resourceful links and store them for future reference to a CSV file Any recommendations, feature enhancements or bug reports please contact us at [email protected] and we will make sure to have them all added/rectified in our next release as soon as possible. There is also a Donation tab on the Options page if you wish to donate to us which will help us give you guys a good support and keep adding new interesting features and enhancements. Happy Link Klipping :) About us: Codebox is a software development company offering offshore consulting, outsourcing and expertise in Web application development, Mobile applications and Chrome extensions. Email - [email protected] Website - www.codebox.in Facebook - www.facebook.com/codeboxindia
- (2020-12-30) The Stub: Doesn't work for me
- (2020-12-05) Johann Blake: My first attempt was on extracting all links in Google News. The results included lots of stuff that were clearly not links. Sorry but this is poor extension.
- (2020-09-26) Jessi Lenson: This extension is essential to my daily life, its the best in its field,nothing compares, so glad to have it back <333
- (2020-03-25) TheTongzie: I spent a whole day trying different scrapers. I install this, and literally clicked one button without doing any of the setup and got everything those other fancy scrapers failed to do.
- (2020-02-16) Christopher F: tried many others. this one is BRILLIANT!
- (2020-02-12) Nathi Nonthasen: Click ICON to export file suddently, instead of hiding in sub-menu. There are only two items in sub-menu. Another one is OPTIONS which you can access it in right-click menu.
- (2019-12-11) Leon Lane: very good
- (2019-11-15) Mark Gibbs: In principle it's very good but it doesn't handle link in iframes which makes it far less useful ...
- (2019-08-26) Arslan Ahmed: Beautiful. Does exactly what its supposed to do
- (2019-08-06) Jason Potterf: Works for intended purpose, but I have to disable it when not in use because it blocks CTRL+Click multiple selection actions in list boxes on some web sites.
- (2019-07-04) X Silent: Saves me a lot of times. Thanks!
- (2019-06-20) Tom Dore: Fantastic. Does the job and the regex adds power too.
- (2019-04-04) मेहुल पाटीदार: good extension, but CTRL+LEFT MOUSE BUTTON not good sort key. some sites use multiple select with CTRL+CLICK so having problem.. add option for change sort key.. thank you
- (2019-04-02) Had to remove from chrome due to lack of functionality with other programs. Using Google Sheets on Mac where I cannot select non-adjacent cells by holding command and clicking cells. After troubleshooting, I determined it was due to this extension. Please fix this and I will use your extension again.
- (2019-03-27) Super useful - easy to use :)
- (2019-03-23) Dal Anderson: Super helpful tool.
- (2019-03-02) Or Schiro: Wow, this is brilliant! 🥳
- (2018-07-13) Костантин К: Great!
- (2018-05-14) Rohit J: awesome tool thanks for dev.
- (2018-05-12) Ernesto Cárdenas: Ahorra tiempo
- (2018-05-04) Vinoth JR: Excellence...Reducing work load, Thank you so much.
- (2018-04-25) Vu Ngo: stop working all the sudden. Trying both ctrl+left mouse or ctrl+right mouse are not working
- (2018-04-19) Andre Bayurahma: It was working, but today 19 April 2018 i can't save the links which i have selected.. What's wrong?
- (2018-04-08) Dario Velasquez: muy util, pero con la actualizacion de marzo 2018 del chrome esta con problemas.
- (2018-03-31) Asif Nawab: Helped Alot
- (2018-03-23) The Game Steward: Works Great
- (2018-02-21) Steven Lee: Works like a charm, but why can't it simply add urls to clipboard? Then I can paste to whatever I want?
- (2018-01-18) Matt S: Copies all links on page and exports them into a nice file type. Excellent extension.
- (2018-01-18) SkuraZZ: Holy freaking jesus gosh, this is exactly what I'm searching for and imgining about a links-getter should look like, and this author just made it out, I love you man. This ext is excelent for downloading multiple magnet links when you want to copy paste them to a magnet download tool. No more clicking and copy-pasting links one by one anymore.
- (2017-12-27) Eddy Bautista: Awesome tool! It makes it super easy to extra all links!
- (2017-12-04) Andrey Shevyakov: Does not extract sublinks (the feature I was looking for). Works perfectly fine, otherwise!
- (2017-12-02) Sea Rothert: thank you
- (2020-10-05, v:2.4.1) Dark Developer: extract txt file
on chrome ubuntu version it won't extract txt file
- (2019-09-04, v:2.4.1) Mohammad Haji Agha Pour: call the extension from php code
can I call the extension from php code and dowload it? I have a php code and I want to call extension from it and download and get all the links through php code without manual action
- (2019-07-16, v:2.4.1) Kathy K: Is it possible to use this in google drive?
When I download all links I don't see my documents listed, just the generic page links. I also tried to select using the Control-right and Control-left mouse buttons, but the google drive context menus seem to override the link klipper control key functions. Thanks in advance.
- (2019-02-10, v:2.4.1) Juan Castañeira: no puedo extraer enlaces de paginas ni en cvs ni en txt
no puedo extraer enlaces de paginas ni en cvs ni en txt
- (2018-12-15, v:2.4.1) Luca Probillo: Firefox?
Can you make this amazing extension for Firefox?
- (2018-12-06, v:2.4.1) Kai Noack: Copy to Clipboard instead of TXT/CSV
It would be the *missing* extension if it could simply copy the selected links to the clipboard. In my use cases I do not need TXT or CSV, just the clipboard. Thanks for considering.
- (2018-08-11, v:2.4.1) Roberto Gaspari: CTRL + click issue
In some sites/app (my.jdownloader.org download management page and Qnap FileStation page) it blocks the ability to select multiple rows with CTRL + click. SHIFT + clicks works correctly.
- (2018-08-05, v:2.4.1) Michael K: options page openes chinese gibberish
can't use the app. When i click the extract links button nothing happens. when I click the options button it directs me to a broken page.
- (2018-06-09, v:2.4.1) 荒野无灯: here's bugfixed version!!!
bugfixed version. latest tested under Version 67.0.3396.79 (Official Build) (64-bit) https://github.com/ihacklog/Chrome-Link-Klipper-extension
- (2018-06-06, v:2.4.1) Michael Heiser: cant get to add
i hit add to chrome and it just says checking no confirmation
- (2018-05-20, v:2.4.1) Muhammad Asif: extract whole website link
Hi, Can I extract whole website links? Thanks