Email marketing & newsletter creator for Gmail. Design emails, create mailing lists & track performance. All inside Gmail.
CREATE NEWSLETTERS FROM GMAIL! Our newsletter creator lets you design newsletters and send a mass email campaign from Gmail. Now you can send 100 emails or 5,000 emails without breaking Googles sending limits. * Bookmark web content for including in your email newsletter with our Clipper * Drag & drop editor for creating emails & newsletters * Create email lists from Google Contacts and Google Groups * Manage email subscriptions and unsubscribes automatically * Track newsletter opens, clicks, and bounces * Share email templates for Gmail with the team * Invite team members to collaborate with you * Use as a Chrome extension from Gmail, or through our stand-alone web site Big benefits: * Win more business * Get your message to people's inbox faster * Look more professional * Build your personal brand * Check performance with open & click tracking Our Difference: Flashissue is an email marketing tool for Gmail. Other email services require you to login to a new product whereas we let you do everything inside Gmail - design emails and newsletters, build email mailing lists, and track performance. Flashissue is also a content curation tool for email newsletters. Bookmark web content and turn it into an instant email newsletter with our Web Clipper. Create an email newsletter on the fly or save as an email newsletter template for later. You can even share templates with your team! Send an email or email newsletter in minutes: Step 1: Design an email or use a template Step 2: Create an email mailing list from your Google Contacts (or upload a CSV with your contacts from other sources like your website or customers list) Step 3: Add curated content from the web Step 4: Send your newsletter and track performance. Flashissue is great for: Google Apps users, teachers, DIY marketers, bloggers, sales people, business pros, CEO’s & managers, entrepreneurs, and content curation consultants wanting to create emails and newsletters. Install it now and create an email or email newsletter to send with Gmail. You can install and try Flashissue for FREE -- during your 14 days free trial get access to all features, and can send up to 250 emails. Upgrade to our premium plans to avoid losing access to premium features once your trial expires: - Send 250, 5000, 10000 or more emails per month (larger plans available on request -- contact us!) - Automatically track opens, clicks, and unsubscribes with our Reports - Invite team members to collaborate with you - Remove the Flashissue branding from your newsletters - Get printer-friendly reports (when your trial expires, your account will switch to our free plan - which lets you send up to 25 emails each month, with no access to premium features like tracking and team features).
- (2021-07-21) Infinite Jim: I can't load an image or pic to any outbound emails. They seemed to have forgotten me so I'm posting my review. I can't upload my pics from my computer to an outbound email. They haven't fixed it. They've stopped returning my emails. Also, this doesn't work in other Chromium based browsers (Opera, Brave). While I can deal with that, I need to be able to use pictures as that helps with the visual of the outbound emails. Additionally, my experience is and has been that tech support only initially helped and now they don't respond. Cannot recommend at all.
- (2021-04-28) Jan Gröneveld: MacOS Catalina met de laatste versie van Chrome. Alles drie keer nagelopen, domeintoegang ingesteld en en instructiefilm bekeken, maar niets werkt. De blauwe knop heeft het bij mij nog nooit gedaan. Weg er mee. MacOS Catalina with the latest version of Chrome. Checked everything three times, set up domain access and watched an instruction video, but nothing works. The blue button has never worked for me. Get rid of it.
- (2020-04-07) Reece Cox: useless trash
- (2019-12-18) Miriam LUTTRIN [ECo]: I'm using Flashissue on a Chromebook. Each time I open it, it uses a lot of RAMs. The tool itself is really nice though. Helps create professional format newsletters.
- (2019-05-02) Daryl Foy: Outstanding. Easy to use and effective.
- (2019-03-08) Just like everyone else, I have wasted my time putting together an email I can't send without paying for it. Ridiculous. DON'T add this extension. It's a total rip-off.
- (2019-02-22) Pedro Caimaris: Very usefull!
- (2019-02-09) WOW!!! But wait... Well actually - just look at the reviews here, you can tell which are actually written by people who have a clue, enough to type more than, "wow, so cool, so amazing, love it!" Yea, that seems legit The good - they have a nice looking website, the interface is clean and marked well, seems to be easy to use they claim to be U S Based - which would be nice for customer service, buuut... ' The Bad - They essentially dont have a way to be contacted - no listed number on the website no listed email on the website, their tool has a way to clip info off the internet _careful with this How are they getting mailing lists????? Well, they want full access to your email account, as in full access - so hopefully theres nothing private But heres the scary thing, i have suspicion that they are generating lists to sell off of google searches, which is worse than selling girl scout cookies door to door If you really want to guarantee that people will avoid you and never give you any business, then send them an email based off of their web history, approach them unannouced, unwanted, and uninvited, and see how that helps your business, anger seems to be the most realistic reaction.
- (2019-01-31) Allyson Gilson: just did a test email and loved how simple and straight forward it is.
- (2019-01-12) Mariana Carciofi: es increible, me encanta!!!
- (2018-12-29) HarmonyMultivisuals HM: Great advancement!
- (2018-12-24) Andrea FORMIGONI: nice app, working good; integration with Google Contacts working (also with groups)! Editor of news letter, simple but effective (btw I was not able to identify how to import an image from a web address). but... there is a big issue: we use as a sender an email address of our domain, gmail is identifying/marking the newsletter as spam (being the real sender server mtaf1001.com); this is not happening with other services. Any suggestion/solution? Once cleared, I will update my rating and probably enter a paid plan
- (2018-12-14) Jill Driscoll: Easy to create a monthly newsletter for my business. I love it.
- (2018-12-13) Cynthia Reid: Everything I read and researched said it was free to use. I tried to send an email to a group of 28 people and got a message that said I needed to pay $59/month. Seriously!
- (2018-12-04) 360digitalstore pro: Thank! its Great!
- (2018-10-05) Bart Pilarczyk: Application is useless for me. Cannot integrate groups which are already in your gmail account. Creation of newsletters are kind of easy to use, but it has some bugs as well. It appears as free newsletter creator in google search which is not true in fact, because if you want full version you need to pay. In addition to that it's not integrated inside you gmail account and sharing with your team mates to edit one newsletter is awkward. I wouldn't recommend.
- (2018-09-18) bonne application
- (2018-08-31) Markie Mark Pears: First time user I basically came up with the idea and thanks to Flashissue I created an email that will benefit my family with a small monthly allowance all from an Idea i had to resell a service. Thanks to Gmail and Flashissue my dream will become a reality 5 stars great app you must try it. I'm officially purchasing the 2 year package. Markie mark Pears Las Vegas VIP Host
- (2018-08-29) Aliyu shehu: i find it hard to know if my email was sent or not but it has a wonderful interface and even track the email
- (2018-08-29) great stuff
- (2018-08-18) Cameron Owens: I have only played with it for a few minutes but seems to be capable of doing what I need it for.
- (2018-07-18) Kari S: JUST what I was looking for..super easy to set-up and use!
- (2018-06-30) Milad Rezaei: i love it very easy simple clean. i think people are just upset to the fact they have to pay but just like any service you get you have to pay. i think is worth it i will try it out as free and if my clients feed back is good i will buy the full version good job guys! excellent absolutely helpful app!!!
- (2018-06-17) Quinn Herman: Extremely handy!
- (2018-06-16) Cecily Fink: It's actually a good program HOWEVER they fail to mention you have to pay to send more than 25 emails a month. Who sends only 25 people a newsletter?? Newsletters are for MASS emailing, this is stupid.
- (2018-06-03) Shangz Brown: not easy to uninstall
- (2018-06-01) Kayla Allen: I did not realize that to send newsletters to my entire team of ladies would cost me. I can only use the free version for up to 25 contacts and only send 25 emails. Wasn't aware of this in the beginning and revoked app permission but can't figure out how to remove it from my Gmail now since I definitely will not be using the service!!!
- (2018-05-30) Scott Benson: Simple to use. Very helpful
- (2018-04-19) Allender Emilie: Very usefull, the fist time i use eat for a beautiful projet!
- (2022-12-04, v:3.4.1) Karen Forte: Emails not sending
TLDR; emails are in queue for 3 hours and not sending. Hi - Over the last 3 hours, I have sent 3 test emails (using the "test" feature) and all are listed as unsent (Sent = "0") in Reports. I've sent 3 "regular" emails (sent to legit recipients) which are listed as "sent" in Reports but none have been received. When sending, I get a "Your email to [X] recipients is in the queue to be sent." Why aren't emails sending? I am signed in. Permissions are all turned on. I rebooted. I have sent emails to different domains. It worked a week ago. How to troubleshoot?
- (2022-03-02, v:3.3.9) Neighborhood Villages: Importing a list from .CSV file
When I import a list of contacts from a .CSV files, the email address get imported but the contact names DO NOT. Is it possible to import names and email addresses? Thanks. And yes, I have the columns labeled correctly as "name" and "email".
- (2021-07-07, v:3.3.9) Lisa Zuberbuhler: Does this integrate with Streak CRM?
Hello, we are looking for a templated newsletter system that integrates with our Gmail that also integrates with our CRM Streak. Wondering if we can pull a mail merge of contacts from streak to send the newsletter to.
- (2020-08-10, v:3.3.8) Anika Patel: Extension Not Working
I was able to download the google chrome extension successful, but when I try to click any of the features, an error page stating: "app.flashissue.com redirected you too many times" or "accounts.google.com refused to connect" pops up and I am not able to do anything. How does this get fixed?
- (2020-08-06, v:3.3.7) Link Shana Nichols: Extension inoperable
When I try to install the Extensions it does'nt work and the following alert shows : "Incorrect package. Details: "Unable to load extension icon" res / icon-48.png". Thanks for your help
- (2020-08-06, v:3.3.7) Héloise Vessiere: Download not working
Hello, When I try to install the Extensions it does'nt work and the following alert shows : "Incorrect package. Details: "Unable to load extension icon" res / icon-48.png". Thanks for your help
- (2020-03-18, v:3.3.5) Angelique Austin: Not connecting
When I try to go to FlashIssue I get a grey screen and this message: accounts.google.com refused to connect.
- (2020-01-27, v:3.3.4) Susie Isaksen: What is in the address line when a FlashIssue email goes out via Chrome?
I am considering adding the FlashIssue extension to my Chrome webrowser and want to know how a FlashIssue email address line appears to each recipient. For example, if I want to send a FlashIssue newsletter to a list of 50 email recipients, does each recipient receive an email with only his or her name and/or email address in the address line OR does the address line in one recipient's email include all 50 names and/or email addresses? I look forward to your answer. Thanks!
- (2019-10-24, v:3.3.4) Flash Issue
I do not want any of Flash Issue's services. This popped up as an ad that I accidently clicked on. I want it removed from my extensions.
- (2019-08-05, v:3.3.4) Lisa Greenough: new user
Hi I am looking to be able to send out a monthly children's yoga newsletter from my domain name to my contact list, rather than direct from my website as a blog. I don't want to install flashissue on my google account in case it changes the appearance of all my other emails I send? Once installed, can I choose whether to send an email in my normal gmail way or flash way? Many thanks
- (2019-07-04, v:3.3.4) Office Admin: upgrade
I am trying to upgrade my account and when I click on the plan it sends me to a white screen and im not able to upgrade
- (2019-04-16, v:3.3.3) Elissa U. Bean: Allow for subscribers?
I'd love to create a newsletter and for readers to opt in to the subscription. Does this include a landing page or a link for someone then enter their email address in order to subscribe?
- (2019-03-21, v:3.3.3) Алексей: Кнопка Flashissue
Не активна Кнопка Flashissue. Как активировать
- (2019-03-13, v:3.3.3) Flashissue не активна
Добрый день! Почему программа Newsletter Creator for Gmail - Flashissue не активна в моей почте?
- (2019-02-03, v:3.3.3) Alok Kumar: Report Shows Email sent - But actually it has not been sent.
I have tested to send email at three ids. Report is showing its delivered but actually it has not been received on any id. Is it working or just wasting our tile?
- (2018-10-04, v:3.3.0) Nuria Muñoz: Veo las pestañas de flahsissue pero no se activan al pincharlas
Veo las pestañas de flahsissue pero no se activan al pincharlas
- (2018-09-27, v:3.3.0) как активировать FlashIssue
как активировать FlashIssue. Программа скачена, но не активна
- (2018-09-20, v:3.3.0) Sam Lyons: Mention "Free To Try - Paid from €15 p/m"
Hey guys, Just looking at different MailMerge/HTML options and came across yours. I always read the reviews on everything. You are doing yourselves no favours by not mentioning that your service is free to try although paid. Appears anyone who does pay is pretty happy, so as soon as you put it in your description, that will be the end to that problem. Just a thought. Also, do you offer an affiliate program? Kind regards, Sam Lyons [email protected]