Replaces the new tab page with a personal dashboard to help you live a healthy lifestyle, build habits, and achieve long term goals.
Hey Habit is about helping you helping you maintain a healthy lifestyle and achieve your long term goals. It emphasizes recurring tasks enabling you to make a decision once and stick with it. Projects allow you to break down larger goals into their individual pieces, which you can optionally schedule for specific days.
- (2020-07-19) john korst: it was excellent!
- (2020-06-29) PAULA CAMILA MONAR SALAZAR: Descargo la aplicación pero no es posible abrirla en ningun ordenador
- (2020-04-12) Joice Suffert: OH MY GOD I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING AT LEAST A LITTLE BIT GOOD BUT THIS IS F***** PEEEEEEEEERFEEEEEEEEECT it has a little bit of colors but just the necessary, it doesnt distract you or is childish aesthetically its BEAUTIFUL it has ALL THE TOOLS IVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR ALL MY LIFE you can do tasks that repeat all days, or that repeat just the days you selected, or an only-day task! And you see the aesthetic difference between a task that repeats along the days and an only-day task its objective yet beautiful!!!! you can verify the consistency of your tasks too, boy its just perfect im crying
- (2020-01-04) Phoebe Snell: Helpful! I am now excited to build good habits!
- (2020-01-02) Xianyan Jia: I've lost all my data!
- (2019-09-29) Nguyễn Ngân: Tôi không thể mở nó, làm ơn , ai đó có thể cho tôi biết tại so không?
- (2019-08-11) Mica Hue: It is great that it sync with the phone. However it would be a prefect extension for me if there is some CUSTOMIZE available. For ex: not really like the design of the calendar taking up whole space of new tab. And i would REALLLLLLY LOVE to see that if there is any bookmarks or history or quick action to my most used pages.
- (2019-07-11) Latilin - Graphic Design: So far so good!!!!! I am home schooled and downloaded this because I had chosen to do Italian and my own personalized PE coarse because K12 extra curriculums honestly suck so I do my own! Plus I do these all year and this helped me remember to do it!!! Thank you for this really helps!!!(sorry for spelling & grammar :_D) - Also tip if you do online classes, paste a link where you put the task and you can just be in your class in one click- Hope I was helpful!
- (2019-06-28) Supaluk Saeva: How can i even add the habit. The button and 'option' are grey. I dont know how this works.
- (2019-03-09) รวย ในแบบคุณ: ชอบเป็นแอปปฎิธิน และ To-do ในตัว ใช้งานง่าย น่าใช้ เข้าใจไม่ยาก สามารถ drag and drop ลิสรายการ ไปวันอื่นๆ (ไม่เสร็จวันนี้ก็ผลัดไปทำต่อวันพรุ่งนี้) ทำให้ลดความกดดันจากการทำรายการ todo ของวันไม่ครบฃ ดีมากครับ อยากเห็นพัฒนาการและขอให้เป็นที่นิยมเร็วๆนี้
- (2019-01-26) Liv G: EXCEPT....everything just disappeared. The habit of keeping track of my better habits is frustrating when those better habits have not exactly happened. I feel condemned to paper.
- (2019-01-18) John Casey: I use Hey Habit as a Chrome Extension running on a IBM laptop - and it is great. When I install the app on my iPhone, all that the app appears to do is allow me to manually add and delete tasks. It does not seem to pull any of the day's tasks from the instance I am running on my laptop. Am I missing something? If this is the extent of the functionality of the mobile version of the app, it is essentially useless on mobile.
- (2019-01-17) Moussa Habanbo: it's nice that's what I needed and multiple apps failed to do, but why the quote thing when I open it to see my tasks? Its annoying and it seems like it can't be removed. also it is nice if that became a phone app with sync capabilities
- (2018-12-24) Nguyen Hoang: This app is just wonderful. It helps me stay focused, motivated and happy. I didn't expect much at first because it had few users, but it turned out really great, far surpassing my expectations. It has all the features I want and introduce to me what i would love. Smart, cute, productive, inspirational. Thank you for this amazing app ♥
- (2018-09-12) Irina Bystrushkina: Very nice and useful
- (2018-08-30) quoc hung ha: Tiện dụng nhưng chua tot lam.
- (2018-08-23) FlyingCat34: Just want to give suggestion.Would be better if you can organize the task and add the hour to it,would be much better. Overall a very good extension.
- (2018-08-14) Kelvin Oscar: Android pls
- (2018-06-05) IR Wolver: 可以給十顆星
- (2018-05-28) Chris: Really helpful for organizing your week/month. The being grateful section is a nice touch. If it just had a journal section I would have given 5 stars.
- (2018-04-20) Veronica Costa: Excelente. Já o uso a 3 meses e não me vejo sem ele. É optimo para criar habitos rápidamente e dá para vermos a quantos dias fazemos certa actividade. Dá para irmos aos dias anteriores adicionar e retirar algo se nos esquecemos. Já usei muitos calendários e to-do lists e é sem dúvida o melhor. Se gostam de colocar tudo com a sua cor, vão amar. Recomendo. I love this app it's amazing and the best I've found to create new habits. I need to make a video and a post on it because it's that good. I've been using it for 3 months and I've got some great habits with it. Also has a great color-coding system, the best I've found. I recommend to anyone that wants to create a new habit fast <3
- (2018-03-22) Really awesome app! I just wish that for those who wanted to, they could get rid of the quote/photo/dribble option. It seems kinda pointless and I really dislike having it there. The metrics and calendar are all the app needs and are absolutely wonderful the way they are :)
- (2018-03-11) Vu Hai: I totally love it! I organised all my schedule on it. Simple and effective. Only one suggestion: Could you make a version on iOS or Android so that we can check it anywhere instead of turning on a laptop. Thanks!
- (2018-03-06) Lifted Film & Music: My question is, can this sync with google calendar? That would make this perfect for me.
- (2018-02-22) You: very comfortable!nice!the"call mom"is moving!
- (2020-10-12, v:0.1.42) TomMolly THATS US: He;p for learning how to use the extension
I love the simplicity of this. But I am not sure if I am using ti to its fullest capabilities. Is there anywhere I can find instructions on how to use it? I can not figure out how to ad the pictures or do the gratitude part.
- (2020-06-29, v:0.1.42) Hannah Bryan: Gratitude
The gratitude page is now unscrollable and the entry section is suspended where I can't add any new things to the list.
- (2020-06-18, v:0.1.42) Alexei Darmin: Gratitude input disappears & gratitude list unscrollable
This used to work perfectly over a year ago. Now the section to input gratitude randomly disappears, and also the gratitude list of archived posts is unscrollable and displaying my inputs from months ago. Chrome is up to date, mac OS Catalina.
- (2019-09-29, v:0.1.42) Nguyễn Ngân: Nó không mở ra
Nó không mở ra! Mỗi khi tôi nhấp vào nó, nó sẽ đưa tôi đến đây? Tôi cần hướng dẫn ! Ai đó có thể giúp tôi không? Cảm ơn!
- (2019-09-04, v:0.1.42) Alvaro Castro: Cannot enter my account. Bug with Google log in
Hello, First of all thank you. I love your product. I cannot log in. Please help me. My account is [email protected]
- (2019-02-21, v:0.1.42) rafaela b: I can't log/sync with my google account
Hi, would you kindly fix this problem? I really liked the app, but without sync on my computer, or android, I can't use it as it was mean to be.
- (2019-02-21, v:0.1.42) rafaela b: Would you kindly provide on google play too?
I'm happy to see you have it on the apple app store, but what about google play? I would love to sync this with my android.
- (2019-01-11, v:0.1.42) Rachyl Kershaw: 2018 deleted
This was already reported, but I don't see a reply, 2018 & all my habits seem to have been deleted - is there any way to get them back? Should I expect this every year?
- (2019-01-01, v:0.1.42) Keagen Grace: Custom Hex Colors?
Good afternoon and Happy New Year! I have loved this extension ever since I first saw it last year and I'm looking forward to getting a full year of tracking out of it! I was really excited when I saw I could change hex colors for each item, so I pulled up a gorgeous picture of a deep space nebula and my color meter and went to work . . . . except nothing happens. The hex value doesn't seem to be modifiable. Is that the case? Please tell me no, as I'd love a custom color scheme for the year. :-) Kea
- (2019-01-01, v:0.1.42) Frederikke Sommer: Deleting years
Hello We have just turned 2019, and i just looked at my calendar and i saw that i can't go back to 2018 because its aparently delete, is it automatically it gets deleted every year or is there a bug on mine From Frederikke Sommer
- (2018-12-20, v:0.1.42) Callie Marie: It won't open!
It's not opening up! Everytime I click on it, it brings me here... Help
- (2018-12-16, v:0.1.42) "options" from drop down is gray and un-clickable
Hello "Hey Habit" I would like to start using Habit, however, the "Options" from the drop down is not clickable. I have signed in using my gmail account, but the ability to customize and start using is not available. May I ask for your assistance?
- (2018-11-02, v:0.1.42) Joyce Newman: How do I use this? Where do I open it and put in my habits?
I need instructions!